Squadd Bunch: Hajari's Destiny

By YasirFireFairy101

A magical world is waiting for you. Meet Hajari, a thirteen year old boy unexpectedly gets involved in a figh... More

Opening Song
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Event
Chapter 3: Alfea College For Fairies
Chapter 4: The Black Mud Swamp
Chapter 5: Date With Disaster
Chapter 6: Mission At Cloudtower
Chapter 7: Friends In Need
Chapter 8: A Friendship Sundered
Chapter 9: Betrayed!
Chapter 10: Hajari Tested
Chapter 11: The Monster And The Willow
Chapter 12: Miss Magix
Chapter 13: A Great Secret Revealed
Chapter 14: Hajari's Dark Secret
Chapter 15: Honor Above All
Chapter 16: Cold Spell
Chapter 17: Secrets Within Secrets
Chapter 18: The Font Of The Dragon Fire
Chapter 19: The Fall Of Magix
Chapter 20: Mission To Domino
Chapter 21: The Crown Of Dreams
Chapter 22: Storming Cloudtower
Chapter 23: Power Play
Chapter 24: The Witches' Siege
Chapter 25: The Ultimate Challenge
Chapter 26: The Witches' Downfall
Ending Song

Chapter 2: Welcome To Magix!

267 14 1
By YasirFireFairy101

In our last chapter of Squadd Bunch, Hajari has found his long-lost sister, Hajarianna, the fairy of the Sun and Moon. Hajari helped her fight the monsters, but she knows how to defend herself. She should be thankful for Hajari's help. Is he a fairy too? We'll find out at Alfea, the school for fairies.

Hajari, his sister, and his parents are walking to Alfea College.

"So, this is the realm of Magix?" says Charlie. 

"And that must be your school over there. Are you excited?" Tia asks Hajari.

"You bet I am," Hajari replies.

"Well then, come on, let's go," says Charlie. Charlie starts walking and falls backward onto his back.

"Dad, are you okay?" Hajari asks. 

"I'm fine," Charlie says as he feels something hard and brick, but there is nothing visible to the human eye. "Hey, I can't get through. There's like an invisible wall."

Hajari and Kiko walk further without any problem. "I can't feel anything and Kiko can get past. Are you guys pulling my leg?" says Hajari.

"No, Son. Honest," says Charlie.

"Hajarianna, did you do that by any chance?" Hajari asks.

"No, Hajari. It's the protective barrier. It keeps nonmagical creatures out of Alfea. Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I'm afraid you can't go any further."

"Mom, Dad," Hajari says as he hugs them tightly with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, my precious little boy," says Tia.

"Remember you can always come home if it gets too rough for you," says Charlie as Hajari nods his head.

"Tia, Charlie, I'll send you home now. Have a nice trip. Ring of Solaria!"

Tia and Charlie disappear into the portal.

"Are you ready to go? Because once you cross the barrier there's no turning back," says Hajarianna.

"I'm going with you," says Hajari.

At the Alfea entrance, Hajari sees tall white majestic towers with blue rooftops. He also sees different boys and girls he has never seen before, some wearing different outfits to represent their culture.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous," says Hajari.

"Don't let that distract you," says Hajarianna.

Hajari and Hajarianna get on the line for registration. A girl, with a bindi on her forehead, wearing a sari, walks up to an old lady with blue triangle glasses, a blue floral dress, with brunette hair.

 "What is your name, young lady?" the old woman asked. 

The girl is nervously shaking. "Um-um-um Delanore of Delona. I-I sent my registration."

"Well let's see if your name appears on the list. Delanore...Delanore..." The old lady is searching for the nervous girl's name. "Are you nervous, young lady?"

"A little," she says.

"There you are, you can go in."

"Thank you."

"Who's that lady over there?" Hajari asks Hajarianna.

"Griselda, head of discipline," Hajarianna replies.

"What if my name is not on the list?" Hajari asks.

"Don't worry I think of everything. The prince of Callisto was supposed to come this year, but he changed his mind for some reason. He gave me this letter to give to the headmistress, but I just won't give it to her." Hajarianna takes out the envelope tearing it up and then tosses it in the air, letting the bits float to the ground.

"So, you want me to pretend to be some prince of Callisto? Come on, Hajarianna, we're being dishonest here," says Hajari.

"It's just a little white lie," Hajarianna says as she pushes her brother up to the woman. "Good morning, Ms. Griselda."

"Ah, if it isn't Princess Hajarianna of Solaria, I'd thought I'd never see you here after what happened last year. I'm surprised you've shown to grace us with your presence...once again," said Griselda.

"I don't give in that easily you know," says Hajarianna.

"Right. I didn't know you had a twin brother."

"He's not only my twin. He's Verandon of Callisto."

"Wait. The prince of Callisto?" asked Griselda as her eyes and mouth widen.

"Yeah, that's me," Hajari says, sweating and in a guilty voice.

"Fine, you too can go in."

As Hajari and Hajarianna walk through the gate. "See, I always have great ideas," Hajarianna whispers.

All of the students line up for a short assembly.

"Listen up, students! This will be your home for the next five years, but this home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based on discipline. Disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate. This is not a magician school. You're not here to learn hocus pocus. The only place where you may display your powers is under hallways or classrooms under teacher supervision. Is that clear, Princess Hajarianna?" Griselda shouted. Last year thanks to your antique potions, the potion laboratory won't be accessible until next month of the earliest. Now we all know what not to do if we wish to stay? Hm?" says Griselda with her long scary speech.

Everyone looks at Hajarianna and she looks down in shame.

"You did that?" Hajari asks Hajarianna.

"So? Uncle Radius paid for all the damages."

"Now, here comes your headmistress," says Griselda.

An older lady arrives with purple triangle glasses, snow-white hair, fair skin, and a purple dress. "Sorry, I'm late. I hope you'll excuse me. I'm Ms. Faragonda. There's no reason to be so starchy, I hope Ms. Griselda hasn't frightened you too much. Welcome to Alfea, the best fairy school in Magical Dimension."

In the school lobby...

"Here we are. Now becoming a fairy is hard work, but we all know we can do it. Okay enough with the boring stuff. Feel free to explore your surroundings but you must remember..." says Faragonda.

"Ugh...stay away from the witches and wizards of Cloudtower. Watch Hajari, that's what's coming up," says Hajarianna.

"Stay away from the witches and wizards of Cloudtower," says Faragonda.

"Alright everyone you're dismissed. You're free till dinner time," says Griselda.

"Remember, classes, start at eight o'clock sharp. Do be punctual," Faragonda adds.

In the hallway, Hajari and Hajarianna are walking to their dorm room.

"You'll like Ms. Faragonda. She always says the same thing but she's really nice," says Hajarianna.

"What's Cloudtower?" Hajari asks.

"Magix has three schools. Our school is one. Then, there's the school of Red Fountain and that is where the Specialists go. And then, lastly is the school of Cloudtower for witches and wizards," Hajarianna explains.

"Witches and wizards? Wow!" Hajari says.

"Well, better stay clear of them," Hajarianna replies.

Hajari and Hajarianna find their apartment.

"Cool, we're in the same apartment," says Hajarianna.

As the siblings walk in they see a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, and everything else an apartment should have. Hajarianna points to a crisp white bedroom with a diamond crystal bed with sparkly white curtains draped over it. "That's my room. It's the same one I had last year."

"Wow! Hajarianna, you've got a room all to yourself. Lucky you, I got a roommate," says Hajari.

Hajari walks backward into his room and steps on the vine of a plant and the plant screams. "Oh sorry!" Hajari says.

A boy comes out of the bathroom. The boy is, about five-foot-eight, tan skin, he has gorgeous emerald green eyes, and his hair is shiny, black, spiky hair. "No, excuse me. I just got here and I left my things all over the floor. This plant you stepped on is a talking plant, one of my creations. Hi, my name is Michael."

"Hi, Michael, my name is Hajari."

"Um...Hajari?" asks Hajarianna. Hajarianna reminds Hajari that he has to lie about his name.

"Oh, I mean, Verandon. Hajari is a name I liked a lot, but it's not my name. In fact, my name is Verandon of Callisto. Yeah, that's it," Hajari says as he is nervously shaking again. Hajari walks backward and bumps into another boy.

"Woah, I found my long-lost triplet! Plus, I didn't know you were living on Callisto," says Hajari and Hajarianna's triplet brother. "Hi, my name is Kajari."

Like, Hajari and Hajarianna, Kajari is identical, the only difference is that Kajari is pale and he is a little taller than his brother and sister. The three all have different eye colors as well. Hajari has blue, Hajarianna has hazel, and Kajari has blue-green eyes. Another difference, between Hajari and Kajari, is that Kajari keeps his hair in a frohawk, his hair color is natural brown, the sides are designed with zig-zags to represent lightning bolts. On the other hand, Hajari keeps his hair in a faded buzz cut, his hair is ginger-red.

"Hi, Kajari, I'm your sister, Hajarianna."

"Hey, I heard about you," Kajari says to Hajarianna.

"Yeah me too. And before you blow up your room, give us time to duck in cover, alright? Hi everyone! I'm Musa," says a girl that walks in. Musa has bangs with chopsticks in her hair, which keep her bun in place. She wears a red crop top and blue jeans.

Hajarianna gets mad. She crosses her arms and turns her head away. "Oh, it was just an accident if you really wanna know," she says.

"An accident that got you expelled? How did you manage to get readmitted?" Kajari asks.

"Well they couldn't do with someone as gorgeous as me," says Hajarianna.

Kiko screams and it is coming from Hajari and Michael's room. In the room, the plant is hanging Kiko upside down with its vine.

"Bad plant! Put him down right now!" says Michael.

"No, Michael. Don't scold your plant, Kiko probably tried to eat it," says Hajari.

"Are you hungry, little bunny?" asks Michael. Michael casts a spell and creates a flower pot with dirt in it and magically grows some carrots for Kiko to eat.

"Speaking of food, we should all go out and get something to eat," says Hajarianna.

"Yeah, that way we'll get to know each other a little better," says Michael.

"Anyone for pizza?" asks Hajari.

"Pizza? What's pizza?" asks Michael.

"It's the national dish of Calisto. More or less," Hajari responds.

At Magix City...

"This is Magix Station, last stop, please transfer here," says the bus driver.

Hajari and his friends get off the bus. Kajari is behind Hajari covering his eyes because the kids want to surprise Hajari with what Magix looks like.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," says Kajari.

Hajari opens his eyes and makes a frown.

"You look disappointed," says Musa.

"Of course I'm disappointed!" Hajari puts his arms up in the air. "This is Magix?!? The most enchanted kingdom in the whole Magical Dimension?!?"

"Well, what did you expect?" asks Musa.

"Magic shops, ogres, fairy godmothers," Hajari says.

"But that's fairy tale stuff, this is the real world," says Hajarianna. "In this place, magic lives off its own limits."

Because there are not enough parking spaces, a man in a car adds another parking space by using a spell.

"Good heavens," says Hajari.

"So if you wanna see it, you just gotta look," says Hajarianna.

"Look, I found a pizza spot!" says Michael, pointing to a building.

In the restaurant...

"I don't get it. I don't get why my cells not working. See, I dial the number and nothing happens," says Hajari.

"Let me see, I'm very good with electronic stuff," says Kajari. Kajari takes Hajari's phone apart and starts laughing.

"Kajari, what's so funny?" asked Musa.

"This is prehistoric technology. Where did you get that thing?" asks Kajari.

"But it's the most recent model," Hajari says as he shrugs his shoulder.

"On Earth maybe," says Hajarianna.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed that was rude. Here's fifty-cent," Kajari said.

At a telephone booth...

"Hi, Mom. Alfea is really wonderful, I'm sharing an apartment with my long-lost triplets and two other kids...No, courses start tomorrow, but I'll keep you posted." Hajari suddenly sees Knut walk past. "Mom, my friends are calling me. Big hugs and kiss Daddy for me, okay? Bye." Hajari hangs up the phone and follows Knut. Hajari follows Knut into a dark alley where there are three witches, but Knut is blocking the witches. Hajari hides behind two trash cans. "Move you big oath, I can't see a thing," says Hajari.

Knut steps aside and reveals who he's talking two: three witches.

"Much better," says Hajari. Hajari sees the three witches. One with brown-hair hair, a second one with black hair and red highlights on the ends, and another one with black hair. "Oh my, witches!" Hajari whispers.

"So, Knut?" asks Sun-Hi, the witch with the brown hair.

"I saw the hazel-eyed fairy with the magic scepter in the square," says Knut.

"Oh my, Hajarianna's scepter must be ours!" says Sun-Hi.

Jodi, the witch with the red highlights in her hair, senses that Hajari is spying on them. "Sisters, we're being watched," Jodi says. Jodi makes a spell and duplicates herself. She says, "Now all I have to do is disappear and she'll stay here." The copy of Jodi finds Hajari, grabs him by his ear, and throws him in front of the witches. The Jodi copy disappears.

"So, did you like our little joke?" asked Sun-Hi.

"I am a fairy," Hajari said in a fierce voice. A speck of magic comes out Hajari's hand.

"Please, you call that magic?!? I'll show you magic. Ice Shards! Now that's magic," Sun-Hi says as she hits Hajari with magic.

"Dark Ray!" Jodi says as she gives Hajari a headache.

"My head!" says Hajari.

"Dark Tornado," says Corki, the witch with black hair. She blows Hajari onto a ladder.

"Get down there! I'm not finished with you," says Sun-Hi. Sun-Hi uses telekinesis and throws Hajari on the ground. "And now the final touch!" Sun-Hi says as she freezes Hajari up in a block of ice. Sun-Hi scratches the ice with her icy cold, long, blue nails. "What a pity you had to meet us, sweet little fairy."

"Leave him alone!" yells Hajarianna. 

Hajarianna, Michael, Musa, and Kajari come out of nowhere.

"Take us on instead," Hajarianna then says.

"Knut, they're all yours, have fun," says Sun-Hi.

Knut starts growling and running as he tries to crush the kids with his gigantic fists, but the kids jump into the air and transform into fairies.

Kajari, Michael, Hajarianna, and Musa Fairy Transformation:
We kids are the Squadd
Energy crazy
Our magic powers will defeat the evil deeds of Trix!
(BASS) We're the new ones (BASS), we're the Squadd

Michael...(boom boom boom boom) Michael...ooh

Squadd power...
Wings in heaven
We are the Squadd...Squadd...

We kids are the Squadd
Energy crazy
Our magic powers will defeat the evil Trix
We-we are the Squadd!

"Now, it's our turn you animal," says Hajarianna.

"She's the girl with the scepter," says Corki.

Kajari, Michael, and Musa get in battle formation as Knut gets ready to attack. Kajari has on a purple spy suit that has a green gem on his chest, with a cone helmet with a green gem on it too. On his head and green electric wings. He wears large gray boots up to his knees and gray gloves that have sleeves up to his shoulders. Michael has on a pink dress-shirt, half-way buttoned with green wings shaped like leaves. He wears black dress-pants with pink dress-shoes. Musa has on a red crop top, red belly-shirt, and red boots with wings shaped like butter knives. On her head is purple headphones. 

Knut shakes in fear.

"Static Sphere!" says Kajari. Kajari traps Knut in an electric cage

"Sonic Blast!" says Musa. Musa makes Knut's eardrums hurt.

"Golden Pollen!" says Michael as he makes Knut sneezes. After, Michael makes a long and thorny vine and throws Knut across the sky. 

"Ugh, what a blockhead!" Sun-Hi says to Knut. "Alright you silly little wings, you asked for it," Sun-Hi says as she shoots ice crystals at the fairies.

"Everyone get behind me! Firewall!" Kajari says he blocks Sun-Hi's attack.

"Sisters, just let me at them!" says Corki as she blasts the shield and shoots the kids with lightning and all of the kids fall on the floor.

"And now prepare for the worst!" says Sun-Hi.

As everyone struggles to get up, Hajarianna manages to stand. "Ring of Solaria!" she says as she teleports the other fairies, including Hajari, out the alley.

"Curses! They got away!" yells Sun-Hi.

In another alley, Hajarianna cools Hajari off with her warm sun powers. "Hajari, are you alright? You know for an Earthling, you really are brave."

"Hajarianna!" Michael, Musa, and Kajari yells.

"Is there anything we should know about Hajari of Callisto?" asks Michael.

"I've kinda been fibbing a bit about Hajari's background. Ugh, I'll explain everything on the way back to Alfea," says Hajarianna.

Hajari laughs nervously.

Back at the Alfea entrance, Hajari and the gang try to sneak back to their dorm without getting caught because it is late and they are supposed to be in bed.

"Be quiet before Griselda busts us," says Hajarianna.

"Too late!" says Griselda.

"Young students, we were worried sick. Go to bed immediately, we'll discuss the rules again tomorrow," says Faragonda.

As the kids start walking, Griselda stops Hajari.

"Hold it right there, Prince Verandon, isn't there something you forgot to tell us?" Griselda angrily said.

"Alright, the truth is, my real name is Hajari and I'm from Earth."

"I knew it, you're not a real prince. Young man, you have tricked us. And you're from Earth? Outside the realm of Magix? Utterly impossible."

"True, but he must be a magical creature or the barrier would've kept him out."  Faragonda holds Hajari's head by putting her hand under his chin. Now tell me, Hajari: why didn't you give us your real name?" asks Faragonda.

"Please, don't send me away. I've always wanted to be a fairy with all my heart and now I can make my dream come true."

"But you lied to us and that is unforgivable," says Griselda.

"But he also has a dream and he totally believes in it. Isn't that something every fairy should possess? This boy has shown great tenacity."

"Yes ma'am," says Griselda as she succumbs to Faragonda.

"Okay kids, no one is leaving. You five go to bed and don't make any more noise."

"Yes, ma'am. Woohoo!" cheers the five kids. The group walks back into the school.

"Fairies on Earth? I thought they all disappeared centuries ago?" said Griselda.

"I thought so too. So the question is: who are these triplets?" says Faragonda.

In the kids' dorm room...

"Who?" everyone says, except Hajari.

"The Squadd. Us. If we're going to be a group we should have a name," says Hajari.

"Yeah. A name is good for a quick reference," says Kajari.

"Those three witches we fought call themselves the Trix. But we should have a name like the Hajarianna Team or the Hajarianna Five or the Airy-Fairies!"

"The what?!?" Musa asks.

"The Airy-Fairies. It's short, it's sweet, and it rhymes! Don't you like it, Musa?" asks Hajarianna.

"Nah, sounds terrible. I vote for Squadd."

"Me too," Kajari and Michael said.

"Good, because I already came up with a logo. Simple yet catchy," says Hajari, holding up a piece of paper with the word 'Squadd' written on it in cursive. 

In the next chapter...

There's going to be a huge party at Alfea. This is an opportunity to meet the students of Red Fountain. The kids are really amazing. But the witches and wizards of Cloudtower will be not be invited and they will react. What will they do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 926 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...
2.8K 160 28
Hajari and his friends are back for another school year at Alfea! This year, the Squadd will learn how to command more powerful spells, but when new...
165 9 11
Join the Winx as they embark on fresh adventures, encountering new allies and adversaries, while navigating the twist and turns of a new chapter in t...
2.3K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...