My Fallen Angel (discontinued)

By Ray_cl

A year after her family dies in an accident Ember finds herself feeling alone in the world. When Blake seems... More

~.~
I
II
III
IV
VI ~ I
VI ~ II
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Important
Yall are insane

V

746 32 2
By Ray_cl

EMBER POV

What the hell is wrong him?? He's never done this before. And its scaring the literal shit out of me. Why did he hurt me? I'm pretty sure there's going to be a bruise later on but I don't care about that now. What I care about is why he's acting like this. I sigh heavily. Why does my life have to go to hell with in a month?!
I hate my life right now. First my parents die, then Lena, and now I lost my best friend.

*week later*

It's been a week since I last talked to Blake. I still see him in the halls but everytime I want to apologize for me yelling at him but he walks away and if I'm being honest it hurts. But I have more important things to worry about. I've been getting good grades and I don't know how to feel about that. Somehow Blake is in my thoughts again.
"Ugh Why can't I forget you?!" I yelled to myself. So i did the rational yet irrational thing I could ever think of. I text him.

Me: hey... Can we talk??
Blake: can't busy
Me: well when you get the chance can you at least tell me what's been wrong?
Blake: maybe....I gtg... Bye Ember
And that's all I needed, but I know Blake. Something is off, way off and I'm going to find out what it is. He can't hide from me. I will find out what's going on with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 11
Ember Manchester has it all. She's beautiful, she's rolling in money, and she has a job that she loves. Ember is one of the most renowned computer...
1.2K 184 21
Blake discovers after three years that she is immortal. But she still soo desperately wants to die....until she meets Riley who changes her mentality...
8.1K 554 26
(Book 2)-Ceres was grown. Had a new baby brother. She knew who she was. Who her father was? And now she has a problem. Blake, he would bug her all th...
Them By Haliegh

Science Fiction

94 5 12
Rose has a secret and no one knows what it it, but no one really cares, but her secret follows her around, literally. Rose lives in a world where the...