Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

9

1K 62 86
By Shayylondon

[A/N: STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT ]

Eric

"Shit girl", I groaned as I pumped in and out of her.

"Yess Eazy" 

Jadae screamed as she looked down at me stroking in and out of her.

I was sweating as I had my shirt over my head and jeans at my ankles. I was so drunk and high that I felt like a floating cloud. I was so mad with Shayla that she straight played me like a sucker.

She didn't come to my show because I made her mad, big fucking deal.

I made her mad all the damn time, what makes now any difference? 

She needs to fix her attitude, and she needs to do it quick. Too many bitches want her place for this shit.

I circled my hips as I held Jadae legs back, showing a good view of her pretty kitty. Her face expressions were sexy as hell and she had some good pussy too. 

I can't believe I turned this shit down the first time.

Yeah, I left with her as I boned out from the after party. The shit was corny and she wanted to fuck; which was cool with me. 

I narrowed my eyes to Jadae, who was glistening with sweat as she moaned while she stared into my eyes, heavily panting with each stroke I gave her.

"Damn Eazy" she moaned softly, throwing her head back as I pushed all of me inside of her.

"Fuck." I grunted as I felt myself closer as I thrusted inside of her.

I pumped faster, throwing my head back as I pulled out and releasing on her stomach. I stroked myself, making sure all my kids were out of me.

"Damn girl...Shiiittt", I whined as I heavily breathed and grinned.

She grabbed me, pulling me closer to her face and kissing me on my lips softly while wrapping her arms around my neck and legs securely around my back.

I laid down on top of her, planting soft wet kisses all over her lips. As I kissed her, Shayla crossed my mind, which pissed me off more.

This could have been her. 

But since she wanted to be a bitch, Fuck her.

I laid on top of Jadae as she held me close to her naked body. Once my breathing calmed down, I felt my eye lids get heavier, making it harder for me to keep them open.

I eventually lost the battle as my eye lids finally closed, causing me to black out.

Darkness...

--------------

The next morning....

Shayla

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 

9:30AM

I wiped the tears from my eyes with the palms of my hand as I sobbed quietly. I did not sleep at all last night. 

I kept waking up every 45 minutes in hopes of hearing the hotel door open and Eric wrapping his arms around my waist.

It didn't happen.

I came out here for him and because I didn't show face at his show doesn't mean that he should be staying out all night if he is a "changed man" or he gonna "be right by myside till 3005" fucking bull shit.

A flash of anger rushed through my body as I instantly hopped out of bed with tears rolling down my face as I started throwing things into my suitcases, balling the clothes up and stuffing them inside. 

I sat on top of the suitcase and buried my face into the palm of my hands and wept.

I heard knocking at the door. I quickly looked at the door, clenching my jaw. 

"If it's this short motherfucker ima beat his ass", I said as I ran to the door opening it and raising my hand.

"Uh huh bitch, what you doing?!" Rih yelled as she jumped back, staring at me like I was crazy.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, hearing Rih follow me into the room.  The door closed as I opened the fridge in our room, grabbing a water bottle.

"Why was you about to attack me?" Rih asked as she sat down on the chair, next to Eric and I bed.

Rih looked around the room, her eyes stopping at my suitcase then looking at me.  I gulped the water, letting out a gasp of relief from the cold water. I licked my lips. 

"Because Eric didn't come back last night".

"What...We all left....How...Oh Lala Im sorry" Rih whined as she looked away from me.

I felt my lip quiver and eyes sting as Rih listened to me. I used my thumb to wipe the tear away, but more formed, which clouded my vision. I covered my face in pure embarrassment. 

This is fucking crazy, I want to stay with Eric and believe that he wasn't out there doing wrong.

What other excuse could he have for not coming back. We are in Arizona, not Compton, who the fuck does he know out here? 

No one.

"Come on La, let it out" Rih cooed as she walked over to me, rubbing my back.

I coughed and sniffled as I continued to cry. "He's no good bitch, I hate him fuck him."

"You ready to leave huh?" Rih asked, lowly.

I nodded. I am catching the next flight back to LA with MY MONEY and I am not telling him anything.

"Yes, and I am leaving without him and if you, Kim, and Le' is coming then go tell them if not I'll go by my damn self", I wiped my eyes and exhaled.

"No baby, I came here with you so I'm leaving with you. Ima go spend a little more time with O'shea and Ima tell the rest of the girls to get ready, you find the flights and we are leaving" 

Rih ensured me as she hugged me.

This is why I love her. Every girl deserves a best friend as down as Rih.

I kissed her cheek and walked her to the door. she left the room, walking down the hall towards her and Cube room. I closed the door, groaning as I continued gathering my clothes together.

I need to get my mind right and move on. I start medical school in a couple of weeks. I've waited my whole life and worked damned hard to get to this point in my life. Instead of tripping on the love we could have had, I needed to trip my ass back into school mode.

I'm sick of going back and forth with Eric. I should have known all that shit he said to me was a bluff to get me back. 

Clearly the problem is him.

This nigga had a keeper, but he doesn't know how to treat her.

I'm done.

--------------

O'shea

"He aint come back to the room and I know you know more than what you telling me O'shea."

Rih argued as we walked down the hallway towards the restaurant in the hotel.

We decided that we were going to get breakfast since everyone was still sleeping from last night party. 

Hell, it was free so why not?

I clenched my jaw and ran my hand down my face in annoyance as Rih kept running her mouth.

"I told yo ass for the millionth time, I was with you all night so I don't know where he went."

Why the fuck am I being questioned about E when she seen me in her face all fucking night?

I can never catch a break around this bitch.

I noticed a girl getting ice out of the ice machine staring at me. I almost shitted myself as I noticed it was Jadae. 

That was the same bitch that did that strip dance and I saw E leaving with her last night after he boned out of the Sky Lounge.

Shit, I thought to myself as Rih continued yapping.

Our eyes met, causing her to quickly turn her head and look down at the ice spill into the bucket.

"ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Rih screamed in my right ear.

I lightly pushed her back, "It's hard not to hear your big mouth ass".

Rih chuckled as she grabbed my hand as we turned to walk into the breakfast hall. I looked back at Jadae once again. 

I just hope if this nigga is in that bitch room, he better hopes that no one catch his ass coming out of there.

I shook my head as I prayed silently that Shayla or Rih don't see nothing cause if they do, shit will get real.

This nigga E man. he gonna find himself in a situation that he can't get his self out of. 

All this soap opera drama shit. A nigga just wanna make hit records, get money and smoke weed.

Get yo shit together Eric nigga.... This nigga trippin forreal.

------------

[A/N: Whoops * sips Vodka*]

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...