Message Me {Tofuudiger AU}

By Aluv_96776

Joe: A timid out of the closet gay 16 year old who is abused by his dad. Zack: An excitable 17 year old who t... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
i have a thing to tell you
10
11
12
Leaving (important)

9

346 14 0
By Aluv_96776

Fuck, hey sorry about my dad, I don't know how :Joe
how he got into my phone.

Zack: It's cool man, what was his deal
though?

Can't say, he was probably drunk. :Joe

¤¤¤Early That Day¤¤¤

"You fucking fag got yourself a boyfriend?" Joe's father snarled, storming into the boy's room, looming over him.

"W-wha? I told you before, Liam's just a friend!" Joe stammers, looking fearfully up at his drunken father.

"Not Liam, bitch! Don't play dumb with me!" Joe's father screams, grabbing Joe by the neck, pressing down on his air pipes.

"I-I d-don't u-unders-stand." Joe chokes on his words, scrunching his face up showing he's in pain.

"Oh, you're just asking to be beat..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...