Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

8

1.3K 75 74
By Shayylondon

Shayla

"Come on Shayla, you gotta go!" Michel'le squealed as she pulled her pants suit up with gold sequences around the collar.

They were all getting ready for the concert as I laid down in my Royal Palms Hotel Robe and looked through an Italian Vogue magazine.

"I told Y'all I am not going nowhere with that man, did you not see how he showed his ass at that restaurant today" I scrunched my nose up. "he is pathetic"

"You can say that again" Rih rolled her eyes as she brushed her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Look even Kim is going and she's pregnant!" Michel'le whined at the top of her already squeaky voice.

"Look girls, I am not going and that is final, I'll just see you ladies when yall get back" 

I smiled as I continued thumbing through the magazine.

As bad as I really wanted to go, I decided to stay back. Eric showed his ass of bad at that restaurant and I didn't wanna sit there and watch him make a fool of himself, embarrassing Jerry in front of his friend.

I closed the magazine and placed it on the night stand. I shook my head as I stared at Michel'le who continued to plead for me to go.

"Why are you wearing that hot ass suit?" I raised my left brow and chuckled.

Michel'le looked down as she examined her outfit. She twisted her mouth and shrugged her shoulders;

"Dre told me I had to wear it... he says he don't want any woman of his showing off what's his."

"Umm I'm sorry, I am still stuck on the had to part...he aint yo damn daddy", Rih interrupted as she swung the blue paddle brush in her hand.

"Look ladies the show start at 830 and its 7:30 pm. Go ahead and enjoy your selves I'll be here when you get back."

"Alright baby" Kim kissed my cheek and smiled, opening the door and walking out with Michel'le.

Rih stopped and hugged me. She looked so adorable tonight with her crisscross strapped black dress with Chanel platform heels with gold trim around it. she titled her head and gave a warm smile;

"If you change your mind, at least come to the after party down at Sky Lounge okay?"

"Alright, I'll see and behave and be safe"

Rih nodded and walked down the hallway to catch up with the rest of the girls. I closed the door and rolled my eyes. I knew I wanted to go but I know Eric has been intoxicated all day and I am not in the mood for it. 

He doesn't understand that when he drinks, it is bothersome. Something is telling me to go to the concert and after party, but I'll just order some room service and catch up on some well needed rest

-------

Rih

I laid on O'shea as we pulled up to the Talking Stick Resort Area.

He had headphones on as he looked over his rhymes. Kim was laying on Ren with her eyes closed as he rubbed her belly and went over his rhymes.

"I'm still not understanding...Man...Aye.... calm yo ass...Fuck you too then!" 

Eric screamed as he tossed the phone across the floor, causing the back of it to break off. 

I stared at him with him concern as he walked down the narrow hall way, slamming the bathroom door that was on their bus.

I tapped O'shea causing him to look up from his black and white notebook, taking the headphones off his head and staring at me.

"Yeah baby"

"I think E was just on the phone with La, he mad and was cursing" I explained. "Look".

I pointed at the phone that laid on the floor with the back piece broken. O'shea shook his head and slid from under me as he stood up, fixing his sweats.

"Ima go talk to him to see wassup"

I nodded as I watched O'shea walk down the hall to check on his friend. I hope Eric is alright. Yeah, we fight but we kind of have a love hate relationship. 

I can beat on him and cuss his ass out, but no one else outside this circle better not do it.

I knew Shayla should have come. Even Yella boy is hugged up with some green-eyed girl with curly hair.  Some groupie hoe, but long as she stays away from O'shea she was cool with me. 

I really hope this girl show up. I've seen Eazy mad at me of course, but not about something as simple as Shayla not coming to his concert.

O'shea came back and shook his head while sitting down. I laid back on his shoulder, looking up at him;

"Well what he say?"

"He said Fuck Shayla nothing more nothing less."

I frowned, but before I could speak Jerry appeared wearing an all-white suit with a red collared shirt under his blazer. 

He smiled as he called for everyone to come to the front of the bus for a gathering.

Everyone appeared with their matched-up pair, except Eric. 

My mood suddenly turned gloomy as I watched him standing near us with his all black jacket with white NWA letters, leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets. 

He looked rather unhappy, which was clearly because everyone has their special someone here with them except him.

"Alright guys, lets rock this tonight you have a sold-out show and you are the guest appearance at Sky lounge tonight. When we get off the bus, straight to wardrobe and then when the concert is over you have a meet and greet then off to Sky Lounge...and Please DO NOT TELL THE CROWD what hotel you guys are staying at tonight unless you wanna get put the fuck out."

I heard the guy snicker as I rolled my neck slowly in O'shea direction, pouting my lips.

"OH...you tell bitches where yall staying huh?"

"Don't start that Shit A'rihana, don't start" O'shea shook his head and rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes as we stepped off the bus and instantly it was mayhem as security guards escorted us through the back of the arena. 

Eric was quiet the whole time, not really interacting much even when one of the guys would speak to him.

Once they were in wardrobe, I walked over to Eric who was leaning on the vanity twirling his fingers in deep thought. I rested my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"Oh.... wasssup Rih" he said in a calm tone.

"No insult? Oh, shitt where's Eazy?" I chuckled softly.

He smiled and shook his head and stared at me briefly before speaking.

"It's fucked up she aint come man, why your girl so damn evil?"

I scratched my head and smiled a little. This is probably the first and last time me and him will have a civilized conversation, so let me make the best of it.

"Well... maybe because of how you acted today I don't know, but she may show up to the after party."

"Yeah well... it's still fucked up, real fucked up"

Eric shrugged his shoulders, climbing off the top of his chair and playfully punching me.

"She'll come...for real E" I smiled softly and rubbed my arm.

I looked away because I know Shayla wasn't coming but I didn't want to see him sad. It was a pitiful sight to see. 

He is already small, so small and sad its...its adorable, almost sickening for real for real.

"I hope so, if not I'll just see her when we leave the party and shit. thanks, lil nigga'' Eric smirked as he walked away from me, leaving the dressing room.

-----

| Sky Lounge |

Every little step I take You will be there Every little step I make

We'll be together Every little step I take You will be there

Every little step I make We'll be together

Every little step Every little...every little step I take

I two stepped with my drink in my hand as O'shea wrapped his arms around me as we sung together to Bobby Brown's lyrics, Every Little Step. 

This club was packed as hell as everyone who went to the concert came down to the after party, and some people who didn't attend, came to show love too.

"You having fun baby?" I smiled as I slowly grind to the beat on my man.

"I'm straight, you good?" he whispered in my ear as he held my hips.

I nodded, sipping my martini as we continued to dance with each other. Tonight, has turned out well, seeing that Shayla didn't show up. 

Eric didn't seem so upset any more off the counts that he and the guys got drunk and high on the way to the club after the meet and greet.

I sort of feel bad for Eric, but I am glad that he is in a much better mood than he was before the concert.

-----

O'shea

The DJ was fucking shit up at our after party, the crowd was rocking, people dancing, taking pictures and drinking. I was also happy cause I had Rih on my side and she was looking like a honey tonight. 

While I was dancing, I noticed E out the corner of my eye sitting on the suede black couch near the bar, with a honey.

They were too close for comfort, especially since him and Shayla just got back on good terms. I danced in front of Rih, so she wouldn't peep what I just saw. 

I glanced back over in E direction and that nigga was ghost that quick.

"The fuck?",  I mumbled as I raised an eyebrow, still dancing with Rih.

Rih noticed my face expression as she sipped her drink.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh...Nothing" I forced a smile, pulling her closer to me.

As I rested my head on Rih shoulder, I noticed Eazy walking towards the spiral steps with the girl holding his hand, slowly trotting down the steps. 

This nigga here man. 

In all honesty, this shit doesn't shock me not one bit, it was a matter of time before he went back to that dumb shit he doing, which made him lose Shayla the first couple times.

All I know is when shit hit the fan, nobody bet not come to me asking shit. My name is Bennet and I aint in it.

------

Shayla

I slid a pair of jean shorts over my behind then sliding my feet in my flip flops and decided to leave the hotel room and go down stairs to the open bar that they were having. 

 I pulled my hair back into my tight bun as my edges were laid nicely, the power of jam and a toothbrush.

Once I got down stairs, I walked in the restaurant towards the bar, walking through people that were dancing. I smiled as I propped up on the bar stool, scanning over the numerous liquor bottles that were before my eyes.

 A couple of males next to me spoke loudly about the NWA concert tonight.

"Yo that shit was dope man", one guy said as he took a shot of Hennessy to the head.

One of the guys that had long hair that was braided neatly scrunched his face up as he down the clear liquor shot that was in his glass.

 He slammed it down on the counter and then smiling in my direction. He walked over towards me and leaned in front of me, eying me up and down.

  Where Did You Come From Lady  And Ooh Won't You Take Me There

  Right Away Won't You Baby  Tendoroni You've Got To Be  Spark My Nature 

Sugar Fly With Me  

"How you doing miss, you care for a drink?" he smirked as he looked me up and down.

I slightly smiled as I blushed. He was an attractive guy. Light skinned, with full lips and sleepy-like eyes. 

He smirked at me. Clearly liking what he sees.

"You can order anything you want, no worries"

"No thank you love, but I appreciate that" I smirked, trying to hide my smile.

He nodded, "No problem baby, my name is Kevin."

He extended his hand and smiled softly.

"Shayla," I shook his hand and displayed and returned a smile.

"What brings you out here tonight? By yourself looking like that...damn" he dragged out playfully.

"Well" I started. "I am here for the weekend for umm a business trip", I lied.

I did not need him knowing that I was the girlfriend of Eric or Eazy E to him, so just to keep things under wraps, I said business.

He nodded as he stared into my eyes, then smirking once again.

"Well, I'm just out here enjoying myself, a little get away trip and shit from Georgia"

"Ahh...I can tell a little bit, you got that country accent...its".

"It's what?", Kevin interrupted as he gave me a sideways smile.

"Cute" I giggled

"Oh yea? Well yo voice cute too baby, its real thick and shit, you from the north ain't it?

I nodded, then signaling the bartender over to us so I can order one of my favorites, Sex on the beach with two extra shots.

Kevin sat on the stool next to me as we talked and laughed a little. He explained that he was an architect back in his home town. He was 27 years old with no kids, never been married and he was fine as shit.

Between his fine ass and me drinking, I think its best if I call it a night.

I looked at the clock on the wall above the bar and seen that it was fifteen till two. I slid off the bar stool and stood up, stretching my legs. 

I told Kevin that it was getting late and I was going back to my room to call it a night.

He licked his lips, then smiling once again as he placed his hand on top of mines before speaking. 

"It was nice to meet you and get a little convo in...Ms. Shayla, if you don't mind me asking what room you stay in?"

I paused as I bit my lip, "ummm....4033" I lied once again.

"Oh...well I'm staying in room 1738, if you want you could stop by tomorrow in the morning, when the sun is up and stuff shawty."

I nodded as I gave him a hug, turning on my heels then making my way towards the lobby of the hotel.

"Well...you enjoy yourself tonight, stay beautiful" he grinned, showing perfect white teeth.

Before I could respond, he walked away back towards his friends. He looked at me once again before dispersing into the crowd.

As I made my way to the elevator and back up to my room, I thought about Eric. I feel bad not going to their show tonight, more importantly that I was here to support him. 

They're after party will be over about 2:30 to 3 AM. 

That gives me enough time to shower and get myself freshened up before Eric returned.I entered the bedroom and headed for the bathroom, hopping inside of the golden marbled shower and washing my hair as well.

I hope he is having a good time even though I was in one of my moods. I should've went now that I think about all those women would be throwing themselves at my baby.

I instantly brushed the thought of him doing stupid shit off, he realizes what he has and I'm give him the trust he deserves.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...