Submissive Part 3 & 4 (manxma...

By ladydianna01

Part 3 Thomas is a curious little thing, too bad he is painfully shy. He covertly watches his fellow classmat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

36.7K 1.5K 173
By ladydianna01

Chapter 2

Callum

(Model Gus Drake my idea of who Callum looks like.)

Leaning forward, I peeked around Master Nolan's thick, muscular arm to see the red headed sub standing behind the podium taking our names and handing out Club Bliss' guest bracelets. I'd finally worked up the nerve to visit the club Master Nolan had suggested and tonight we were meeting with the owner, another Master Dominant, named Julius. They'd apparently trained together in the lifestyle and they've remained close friends over the years.

"There's no need to be nervous Callum, Bliss has a great reputation. I understand the reasons why you didn't want to join The Dungeon, since you work there and you want to keep your career separate from where you play. I guarantee you that Julius will take excellent care of you here, and he has a knack for pairing his subs with the perfect Dom." The big Dom tried to reassured me as he led me by the hand through the crowded bar area.

In response, I just nodded my head, my nerves were trying to get the better of me and for the millionth time, I wondered if I'd made the right decision. I'd almost cancelled this whole endeavor several times before Nolan took matters into his own hands, to my greatest relief. The Dom had shown up at my apartment with his sub Scottie in tow. They'd brought several shopping bags with them and I was showered, groomed, and dressed to his satisfaction. Scottie had quietly tamed my curls into some semblance of style. Then Master Nolan dropped Scottie off at his club and left him Dean's eccentric hands with a severe warning to keep an eye and the terrible three as they've been dubbed.

Martin, Master Dean's mischievous, but sweet sub and Tory, Master Michael's outrageously fabulous sub teamed together with shy, but quietly daring little Scottie had nearly burned on my beloved kitchen in The Dungeon. As it seemed, baking cookies for their Doms was a little too challenging for the trio and they were aptly named because when those three together, they never ceased to find trouble even if they weren't outright looking for it.

It was amusing to watch their Doms try to take them in hand, just as long as they stay out of my kitchen, I was fine. The gourmet territory was my domain, the one place I was in charge of, and preparing food for other people to enjoy is truly my calling, the only thing I was comfortable to have total control over. It was the every day life choices that's caused me to want to pretend I was an Ostrich, and bury my head in the sand when it all becomes too much for me to handle.

"Julius, I have to begrudgingly admit you look good for settled in old Dominant." Nolan's powerful voice boomed into the elegantly decorated office he'd led me to.

"I can say the same about you my friend, you look as contented as the cat whose eaten the proverbial canary." The big man behind the desk exclaimed as he rose up from the chair to tower over me as well.

"Jeez, was it in some handbook somewhere that all male Dom's were required to be big, sexy as sin behemoths?" I thought as I craned my neck to peek up at the man. I guess it didn't help that I as only five foot six to their six plus feet of mouth watering manliness.

"Is this pretty little thing, Callum, the boy you told me about?" The Dom inquired of Master Nolan. With those keen eyes focused on me, I stood a little straighter and submissively lowered my gaze in respect to the Dominant.

"Yes, this is Callum McGillis, Callam this is Master Julius. You may say hello." Master Nolan instructed.

I mentally tried to calm my fluttering nerves as I inched forward and opened my mouth and quietly responded. "Hello Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Welcome to Bliss, boy. Please, won't the both of you have a seat and let's get down to business and see of Bliss will be a good fit for all your needs, Callum." The Dom waved Master Nolan and I towards the chairs and plush floor cushions in front of his massive desk.

For the next hour I tried not to sweat bullets as the two men discussed the rules of the club. I was asked questions by the big Dom. I had to admit despite my nervousness, I liked what I've heard Master Julius describe so far about his club and it's patrons. I could clearly see that Master Nolan had been correct when he said that Master Julius was very serious indeed about upholding the true meaning and values of safe, sane, and consensual, the creed of the BDSM lifestyle.

Although it was still painful, I'd shared my history about the time I've spent with my previous Dom before he passed away. After Master Julius offered me his sincere condolences, he proceeded to calm my anxiousness even more by being well versed and understanding with the fact that I needed a Daddy. A special someone that's not only my Dom, but someone who could be my everything.

With that understanding being made clear, Master Julius shared that he'd give me a personal tour of his establishment. He'd explained that he wouldn't place me with the house subs who were free to play with the single Doms looking for scenes and unattachment. He was going to take me under his wing, so to speak and seek out a Dominant who will be able to provide for my needs. I wouldn't be his submissive, but I'd be under his protection because he was already in a committed relationship with his sub, Kyle. Kyle understood his role as the Master Dominant of the club and that all parties, especially the submissives were Julius' responsibility, so he wouldn't be upset with this arrangement.

Master Nolan carded his fingers through my hair further relaxing me. Once I read over the written rules and policies that came with the membership requirements of Bliss, I signed the document and reached for my back pocket to retrieve my wallet to pay the membership fee, but Master Nolan stopped me and handed Master Julius his black card. It would be fruitless and disrespectful to complain or refuse to let him pay my fees, so I quietly thanked him instead. Which earned me a heart warming smile and another series of gentle caresses through my hair.

Once the paperwork was taken care of, Master Julius closed my file and stood from behind his desk. Master Nolan followed and I waited until he gave me permission with a flick of his wrist and I gracefully pushed myself to my feet and puffed out my slender chest in my present but waiting position.

"How well you do that, boy. You've been exceptionally trained. I don't think we'll have any problems finding you a Sir." He stated and his piercing gaze once again raked over me with a thoughtful gleam. Whatever he was contemplating about made those cerulean eyes burn even brighter.

"Come on then gentlemen, let's get to it." He continued as his long strides carried across the room towards the door. He held the door open for me as he ushered me with a wave of his hand into the hallway. Master Nolan followed closely behind me like a dark, protective god. One I was extremely grateful for once we reached the main floor of the club.

It felt like all eyes were on our little entourage as Master Julius proudly pointed out the different areas of his domain. The main bar was full, music was being pumped through the surrounding speakers, and the DJ kept the energy going without having to blare the volume. You could still hear the hum of several conversations going on around the room.

After pointing down a dimly lit hallway and explaining that there were several semi-private and private suites located back there. He went on to further inform me about the strict security and regards for his patrons safety by appointing several dungeon masters to oversee the rooms when occupied. He also had panic buttons, and wired telephones lines in the room for the occupants to use if needed.

We were headed towards the VIP area and I was too busy swiveling my head from left to right trying to take it all in. And before I realized it, I was now standing amongst a group of people who were already seated on the plush recliners and sofa's littered around the cornered off sitting space. I was more than grateful when Master Nolan promptly sat down and pointed to the fluffy cushion on the floor between his thick thighs. I immediately dropped to my knees and kept my curious gaze locked on thick carpeting in front of me.

Master Julius' deep voice carried around the semi private space as he introduced me, everyone seemed to already know who Master Nolan was. He gave me permission to speak and that's when I raised my eyes to study the people he was introducing me to. First and foremost, he pointed out the gorgeous blonde nestled against his legs as his submissive/boyfriend. The beautiful man gave me a thousand megawatt smile and a jubilant wave. I couldn't help but to shyly smile right back at him because he reminded me so much of Tory, Master Michael exuberantly happy-go-lucky sub.

Next was his brother Master Aubry, and the redhead from earlier who greeted us at the door who was apparently Aubry's sub/boyfriend, Gabriel who wanted to be called Gabby. Next up was another dark haired Adonis, Master Sloan. Seated on his lap was his sub, who was also his boyfriend Sammy. I found it amusing that like The Dungeon, Club Bliss had it's ruling three subs/boy toys. Hopefully these three together didn't wreak havoc like the terrible three at The Dungeon.

With all the necessary introductions made, quiet conversations resumed around the group and Kyle and I received permission to chat amongst ourselves while Nolan and the other Doms talked about different topics of club ownership and scenes. I was so busy trying to keep up with Kyle's rapid fire questions and manner of speech that I'd absentmindedly accepted the cold bottle of water from Master Nolan. I remembered to politely thank him, but when I went to open my mouth I could only gape like a fish out of water at the mountain of man who'd joined our little group and he was looking directly at me.

The man's glare was so intense and so heated as those molten mercury eyes stripped me bare right where I was sitting. My entire body started to shake and the uncapped water bottle slipped from my slack fingers. Kyle scooted out of the way before jumping to his feet as ice cold water splashed over my thighs and his boots before the carpet soaked up the spilled liquid. I didn't even feel it. The temperature of the cold liquid didn't even phase me as I watched the man move like it was a movie played in slow motion. My heart pounded in my ears and my breath hitched as the very big man rose to his feet and with two long strides he was in front of me.

My dry mouth got even drier as he squatted down in front of me. He pulled something from his back pocket and his husky baritone of his voice held me captive as he commanded me to remain still. I couldn't even imagine what I looked like as my eyes devoured this man's image and committed his handsome face to memory. Blissfully delicious little tingles began to overtake the surface of my skin and a deep, contented warmth radiated from my chest outwards until my entire body was suffused with heat.

He held out his big palm to me and my hand shook as those long fingers wrapped around my much smaller ones as he helped me to my feet. The big man gently dried the spilled water from my skin like I was the most delicate, most precious object. Goosebumps spread over every exposed area of my body. I stood there speechless and utterly transfixed as the man pulled his tight, black cotton shirt out of his leathers.

"Are you cold, little one?" He asked as he peeled the garment over the impressive expanse of his wide shoulders and over his head. He then proceeded to wrap me up in the garment, and my body once again shivered from head to toe as the warmth of his body heat still clinging to the material branded me like hot metal searing it's imprint into my skin. His cologne mixed with his own unique masculine scent had me unknowingly burying my nose in the material and drawing the intoxicating fragrance deep into my lungs.

It was Master Julius' amused chuckle that jostled me into reality. I felt my cheeks light up like a fourth of July fireworks display once I realized that the entire VIP section had gone completely quiet and all eyes were full of amusement, and they were all trained on me and the mouth watering man now towering over me.

"Ah, perfect. Master Patrick meet Callum. He is our newest submissive, a gorgeous and very welcomed recommendation to my club from my friend, Master Nolan over seated over there." Master Julius smirked as he pointed to where Master Nolan was seated, somewhere behind me. He continued on by saying, "Callum, you might as well say hello to Master Patrick."

To my extreme embarrassment, I opened my mouth to do just that, but nothing came out but a little squeak. I prayed for the floor to open up right then and there to swallow me whole. My cheeks ignited yet again and I lowered my gaze from those hypnotic eyes to the middle of that wide lightly furred, but sculpted chest.

A surprised little gasp burst past my lips when I felt a thick, calloused finger raise my chin until I was once again held captive by those shimmering crystalline orbs. "No need to be shy beautiful, it's my pleasure to meet you." His deep baritone washed over my already sensitive nerve endings. I swore I had to fight myself from just jumping the man and plead for him to do whatever he wanted to do to me. I stood there utterly shocked by my bone deep, urgent response to the chemistry flowing between us. Fuck, my body and my mind were absolutely insync for once with their mutual desire for this Dom. Oh God, could it be I found my Dom, my Daddy just like that?

Elation had me almost bouncing up and down in place seconds before a wall of shame, self-doubt, and second thoughts barreled into me like a freight train. I spun on my heels and literally climbed into Master Nolan's shocked lap and buried myself under his bearded chin. Oh no, I wasn't supposed to feel like this so soon about anyone else. How come I've never reacted to my Master like I reacted just now to this total stranger? No this wasn't right, it's too over the top for me to want someone like I wanted the man I'd just met mere seconds ago. I wanted to go home and hide until I could figure this all out. Maybe I'm not ready to get back into the lifestyle as I once thought. Maybe I'll never be ready. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 49.1K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...
8M 202K 34
Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job...
457K 16.3K 9
** A/N-If you have read Book 1, Submissive part 1 & 2. Then you will enjoy this story. Book 3, Submissive 3 & 4 will follow soon.** Gabriel loved Win...
1M 33.1K 23
Scottie.... If there was a picture of a person next to the definition of being socially inept in the dictionary, the picture would have been of me...