Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Callum

(Model Gus Drake my idea of who Callum looks like.)

Leaning forward, I peeked around Master Nolan's thick, muscular arm to see the red headed sub standing behind the podium taking our names and handing out Club Bliss' guest bracelets. I'd finally worked up the nerve to visit the club Master Nolan had suggested and tonight we were meeting with the owner, another Master Dominant, named Julius. They'd apparently trained together in the lifestyle and they've remained close friends over the years.

"There's no need to be nervous Callum, Bliss has a great reputation. I understand the reasons why you didn't want to join The Dungeon, since you work there and you want to keep your career separate from where you play. I guarantee you that Julius will take excellent care of you here, and he has a knack for pairing his subs with the perfect Dom." The big Dom tried to reassured me as he led me by the hand through the crowded bar area.

In response, I just nodded my head, my nerves were trying to get the better of me and for the millionth time, I wondered if I'd made the right decision. I'd almost cancelled this whole endeavor several times before Nolan took matters into his own hands, to my greatest relief. The Dom had shown up at my apartment with his sub Scottie in tow. They'd brought several shopping bags with them and I was showered, groomed, and dressed to his satisfaction. Scottie had quietly tamed my curls into some semblance of style. Then Master Nolan dropped Scottie off at his club and left him Dean's eccentric hands with a severe warning to keep an eye and the terrible three as they've been dubbed.

Martin, Master Dean's mischievous, but sweet sub and Tory, Master Michael's outrageously fabulous sub teamed together with shy, but quietly daring little Scottie had nearly burned on my beloved kitchen in The Dungeon. As it seemed, baking cookies for their Doms was a little too challenging for the trio and they were aptly named because when those three together, they never ceased to find trouble even if they weren't outright looking for it.

It was amusing to watch their Doms try to take them in hand, just as long as they stay out of my kitchen, I was fine. The gourmet territory was my domain, the one place I was in charge of, and preparing food for other people to enjoy is truly my calling, the only thing I was comfortable to have total control over. It was the every day life choices that's caused me to want to pretend I was an Ostrich, and bury my head in the sand when it all becomes too much for me to handle.

"Julius, I have to begrudgingly admit you look good for settled in old Dominant." Nolan's powerful voice boomed into the elegantly decorated office he'd led me to.

"I can say the same about you my friend, you look as contented as the cat whose eaten the proverbial canary." The big man behind the desk exclaimed as he rose up from the chair to tower over me as well.

"Jeez, was it in some handbook somewhere that all male Dom's were required to be big, sexy as sin behemoths?" I thought as I craned my neck to peek up at the man. I guess it didn't help that I as only five foot six to their six plus feet of mouth watering manliness.

"Is this pretty little thing, Callum, the boy you told me about?" The Dom inquired of Master Nolan. With those keen eyes focused on me, I stood a little straighter and submissively lowered my gaze in respect to the Dominant.

"Yes, this is Callum McGillis, Callam this is Master Julius. You may say hello." Master Nolan instructed.

I mentally tried to calm my fluttering nerves as I inched forward and opened my mouth and quietly responded. "Hello Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Welcome to Bliss, boy. Please, won't the both of you have a seat and let's get down to business and see of Bliss will be a good fit for all your needs, Callum." The Dom waved Master Nolan and I towards the chairs and plush floor cushions in front of his massive desk.