Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Michael

(Enjoy Pillow Talk by Zayn...I thought it was appropriate.)

"Over the past couple of weeks, we've discussed the various topics about the lifestyle and what your preferences might be towards trying out a few scenarios for your very first scene." I began to explain to a very nervous looking boy. Thomas stood in the middle of my playroom and presented himself so beautifully for me. I so wanted to just throw everything out the window and fuck him on every available flat surface in the room and then some, but he chose me to be his first not only in introducing him to the pleasures of playing in the lifestyle, but to be his first sexual experience as well. I couldn't help the surge of pride as well as truly thankful for the trust Thomas has placed in me.

Sauntering over to him, I took my time as I studied his appearance. Ever since I laid eyes on him earlier in the club, my cock has been rock hard. No other words could describe this boy other than he is simply stunning. His long blond tresses glistened like spun gold under the muted lights of my playroom. They flowed loose and free down the middle of his slender back. The black leather and silky material of his barely there shorts and shirt made his pale skin glow like he was lit from deep within his sexy little body. My fingers itched to caress to feel and simply absorb every delectable inch of his body under my hands, but I kept my hands firmly at my side. I'll touch him soon enough, but for now what I've got planned for this beautiful boy, there will be a lot of touching going on soon enough.

"Before we start anything boy, I want to thank you for allowing me to be the Dom you have chosen to perform your first scene with. I am truly humbled by the trust you have placed in my hands and I promise to take excellent care you of you. Now strip." I demanded and turned away from him to make my way over to the bed. I pulled back the comforter revealing the blood red silken sheets covering the plush mattress.

After folding back the comforter to the end of the bed, I fluffed up a few pillows and placed them in the center of the mattress, I turned back to my boy and almost swallowed my tongue at the glorious sight he presented. My cock twitched and expanded even more inside of my leathers. I'm sure the zipper's teeth were going to leave their imprint down the length of my dick.

Slowly pacing my way back over to him, I used the tip of my finger to run a trail down the length of his elegant spine. A sense of smug satisfaction curved my lips as his flawless skin flushed bright red and goosebumps formed in the wake of my caress. "You are exquisite baby." I leaned over and whispered in his ear. I watched as he parted those pretty pink lips as if to answer me but nothing came out other than a needy little whimper. That sexy little sound sent another surge of blood pumping to my already turgid shaft. My balls quivered and drew up closer to my body. They screamed for release, but I had complete control over my body and I was prepared not to come, not for a while at least.

Taking him by the hand I led him towards the bed and I urged him to get up and lay back in the pillows. "Look up boy." I instructed and I was rewarded with his shocked little gasp.

"That's right precious, you can watch every single thing that happens on this bed. I want you to touch yourself, find the places on your body that brings you pleasure. Show me where you want me to touch you. Don't be embarrassed baby, it's just you and me in here. Go ahead boy, show me how to please you." I encouraged him as I took a seat on the love seat facing the bed in front of him.

Thomas looked a little overwhelmed for a minute as a furious blush spread across the surface of his flawless skin and he shyly ducked his head.

"Hey now, no need for that let me start this out for you. Watch me." I said as I reached up and began unbuttoning the front of my shirt. I shrugged out of the material and let it fall to the floor baring my upper torso to him all the while keeping my eyes locked onto his. Next, I leaned back and popped the button of my pants. I unzipped the fly and lifted my butt and slowly slid my hands under the waist and shoved the pants under my ass and down my legs. I kicked them off and spread my legs giving him a unencumbered view of my heavy balls and my leaking erection.