Universe

By FaerieE

Fairy Tail and Harry Potter fanfiction. The characters in the Fairy Tail world go to the Harry Potter world. ... More

Chapter 1 The Anima
Chapter 3 The sorting
Chapter 4 Classes
Chapter 5 Christmas

Chapter 2 Wands

2K 51 20
By FaerieE

McGonagall POV

Later that night I sat in my awaiting a response from the minister of magic. Hermione responded by stepping into my office by the floo network.

“Is it true Professor? The transfer students you have allowed to go to this school are from another world?”

“Yes. Do I have the ministry's support?”

“Of course. This is a great learning opportunity.”

“Thank you. I will have them sorted after all the first years. Those too old to pass as students will stand in as professors. They will assist in teaching the classes that best fits their skills.”

“Let's arrange that now. Please call up all the professors and those who will be stand in professors.”

“I will.” McGonagall tells Hermione.

I leave my office. I turn the corner down the hall and run into Professor Longbottom.

“Neville, will you please get all the other professors and bring them to my office.”

He nods and changes directions.

I head to the great Hall where I left the visitors from another world.

When I entered I immediately noticed that almost everyone was in a fight.

However when Makarov noticed I had entered the room he shouted “QUIET BRATS!” And the brawl ended.

“Will anyone who is 20 or older please follow me as I think everyone else will be able to pass as a student.” I tell them as I start to head back out.

😀😀😀

Lyon POV

The headmaster led us to her office where the other professors were waiting for us.

“Ah, good. You are all here. We need to decide who of our guests will be helping teach your classes.” she says.

“What kind of classes?” Laxus asked.

“There is Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology, Arithmancy, Divination, Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, Alchemy, and Muggle Studies.”

“What are muggles?” asked Mest.

“Nonmagical people.” replied a Witch with very curly hair, dressed more officially than the others.

“I think learning about this world's nonmagical people would be fun.”  Jet said.

“So you will take that class?” McGonagall asked.

“Yes” Jet replied.

“I’ll take potions.” Cobra said.

“I'll take Arithmancy.” Lyon said.

“Care of magical Creatures!” exclaimed Evergreen.

“I'll take Charms.” Kinana said.

“I'm torn!” Gildarts cried out. “If I choose Divination i get to spend more time with my little girl. But I have zero talent in that area of expertise.”

“I think it's for the best if you choose something you have experience in.” Makarov told him.

“Well in that case I will take Defence Against the Dark Arts.” Guildarts sighed.

“I will take Transfiguration” Makarov said.

“I'll take Herbology!” Droy said.

“Then I guess I'll take Ancient Runes.” Freed said. “After all that would be the most logical.”

“I will take History of Magic” Dorenbolt said.

“I will take Astronomy” Mystogan said.

“I'll do Divination” Bickslow called.

“And I will take Alchemy” said Laxus.

McGonagall nodded. "Since we have the time now let's regroup with everyone else and head to the wandshop to supply you all with wands.

😀😀😀
Wandshop

Yukino POV

“The first is Cherry tree wood, 11 inches, ridged, Phoenix core.” The Wanamaker says.

Lucy takes this one. A burst of gold light fills the room and the wandmaker nods. “Good.”

Lucy smile.

“The second is Kaya tree wood, 12 inches, swishy, Hippogriff feather core.” Sherria takes this one but when she went to wave it the wand flew out of her hand into mine.

The wandmaker chuckled. “The wand chooses the wizard.”

I accept the wand.

“The third is Pine tree wood, 11 inches, sturdy, Augury feather core.” Cana takes this one. When this match proves to be correct Gildarts clapped and cheered.

The wandmaker began to pass various wands around and just waited to see if it chose anybody before passing the next one around.

“Spruce, 12 inches, springy, Dragon Heartstring and Phoenix Tail feather.” Natsu ended with this one.

“Willow, 10 inches, sturdy, unicorn hair core.” Chelia ended with this one.

“Walnut, 12 inches, springy, Caliper feather core.” This one went to Gray.

“Blue Spruce, 13 Inches, inflexible, chimera scale fragment and dragon heartstring core.” this one chose Macao.

“Fir, 11 inches, whippy, Kellie hair core.” Lisanna ended up with it.

“Mahogany, 9 inches, whippy, Phoenix Tail feather core.” Romeo got this one.

“Kaya, 14 inches, ridged, Augurery Tail feather.” Freed ended up with this one.

“Aspen, 14 inches, whippy, Billywig stingers core.” Bickslow got this one.

“Rosewood, 13 inches, flexible, Fairy wings core.” Evergreen was so happy when this wand chose her.

“Yew, 11 inches, swishy, horned serpent horn piece and boomslang venom.” Kinana got this one.

“Hemlock, 15 inches, sturdy, dragon heartstring.” Laxus got this one.

“Birch, 9 inches, springy, unicorn hair and dragon heartstring.” This wand chose Wendy.

“Madrona, 15 inches, sturdy, unicorn hairs.” this wand chose Elfman.

“Black ironwood, 15 inches, springy, dragon heartstring.” Gajeel got this one.

“Linden, 13 inches, flexible, dragon heartstring and Phoenix Tail feather core.” This one ended up with Sting.

“Reed, 7 inches, sturdy, demiguise hair and Phoenix Tail feather core.” Levy got this one.

“Cypress, 12 inches, ridged, dragon heartstring and Augurery Tail feather core.” Rogue got this one.

“Spruce, 15 inches, whippy, Billywig stingers core.” Droy got this wand.

“Mahogany, 15 inches, sturdy, demiguise hair and Billywig stingers core.” This wand chose Jet.

“Spruce, 12 inches, swishy, Kelpie hairs.” Juvia ended up with this one.

“Vinewood, 13 inches, inflexible, Veela hair and Billywig stingers core.” Mirajane got this one.

“Cedar, 12 inches, flexible, dragon heartstring and boomslang venom core.” This wand chose Cobra.

“Blackthorn, 15 inches, sturdy, erumphet hide and Kelpie hairs.” Gildarts got this one.

“Rowan, 13 inches, swishy, unicorn hairs.” This wand chose Mest.

“Reed, 9 inches, sturdy, Phoenix Tail feather core.” Makarov got this one.

“Vinewood, 14 inches, inflexible, fwooper feather core.” Mystogan got this one.

“Hemlock, 12 inches, swishy, boomslang venom core.” Lyon got this one.

“Kaya, 15 inches, swishy, demiguise hair core.” Rufus got this one.

Thanks for reading. I welcome constructive criticism. If you liked it please don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...