My Tattooed Heart (Lesbian Lo...

By Boss2476

She's rich, she's sexy, she's beautiful and she's hot. But one thing she's not...BOYS....coz she's a gay! Bo... More

My Tattooed Heart
The meeting...
The Family...
Flirting....
Music of Love...
Innocent Vixen...
Your Special Tattoo in my Heart...
Lies....
The promise...
Cesar...
Revelations...
Raging Fury...
Pains...
Elijah...
Escondedero...the hide-away...
REUNITED...
Heaven in Your Arms...
My Tattooed Heart...the Final Chapter...

Sleeping Angel...

14.2K 401 31
By Boss2476

Days passed by so slowly.  There are times when I just stare at my wall clock and count its every tick.  If I have the power to fast-track the time I will.  I want it to be Saturday soon.  I want to see Mara again. Gosh...I missed her.

I look at the design of the golden dragon on the piece of paper on my lap.  Soon this dragon will be inked on Mara’s skin...her smooth flawless skin.  I feel a sudden rush of jealousy...how I wish I could be this dragon coz I want to be with Mara wherever she goes.

I feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket.  My heart skips a beat when I saw the name of the caller. 

          “Hello sweetie...”

          “Hi Alex!...what are you doing there?”

           “Nothing so important hon.  Just checking on my designs.  I’m in the shop right now.”

          “Are you busy?”

“No…We have few clients but JZ is taking care of them. Why? Anything’s wrong?”  I heard her take a deep breath and pause for a few seconds. I can sense that she is uneasy.

“Mind if I visit you there?” 

“When? Now?” I asked. 

“Yes now.  I mean after twenty minutes.”

“Why where are you? I thought you have class today.  You did not attend school?” I am a little bit troubled with Mara’s actuations.  Her voice seemed upset.  She  told me that she is already in college like me taking up Advertising. I won’t deny that  I’m excited to see her but I don’t want her skipping classes because of me.

“No…I don’t have class today.  Our teachers have conference in school.  I’m home,” she answered.

“Then wait for me there.  I will be the one who will go there.  If you want to talk, then we will talk in your place.  I might as well meet your Mom.”  I knew from Mara that her parents divorced three years ago and she’s staying with her Mom in a small apartment not far from our place. Her father has a new family already.

 “Really? Sure!!!”

           “Ok...see you in twenty minutes sweetie.”

             I immediately shutdown my computer and clean my workplace.  Believe me…I’m a person who hates the mess and garbage.  I maybe wild in my thoughts and my lifestyle but you can’t see my room being messy.  I see to it that everything is always in order and clean.  I gather my things and put it inside my backpack.  I can’t stop myself from smiling…in twenty minutes I will be seeing Mara again.  I still look like an idiot when JZ approached me.

“ Buddy…do you know the meaning of a smile?” JZ asked me.  I know he wants to tell me something so I just look at him with arched eyebrows as if asking “What?”

“A smile… a smile…I can still remember a beautiful quote I read before about a smile,” he continued.  “It says…When you have a rainbow deep down in your heart, your smile will shine bright.  You know you’re a part of a colorful, magical feeling you’ll find when you have rainbow inside.”

I stared at JZ with amazed eyes. We’ve been friends for several years now but this is the first time I hear him talking like this.

“Budz…are you sick? Do you have fever?” 

“No buddy…I’m not.  You think I’m acting weird coz I’m talking like this?”

“Yeah…coz I haven’t seen or heard you talking about rainbows and colors and magics… except when you’re drawing your designs.  But now….”

I was not able to finish what I’m going to say when he pulled my hand and guided me in front of a life-size mirror in front of his working desk.

 “Come here!”

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked 

“Look at your face on the mirror buddy.  And tell me who is weirder? I’m doing a keen observation of your actions these past few days and well…your not you.”

I don’t have a choice but to look at my image on the mirror.  I can’t find anything strange.  I’m wearing my usual attire…a rubber shoes paired with jeans and my hand-painted cotton shirt.

“Why? What’s wrong with me? I’m not weird…it’s you!”

JZ suddenly hold my head and order me to look straight into the mirror.

“I’m not talking about your clothes Budz….I’m talking about your face, your actions…your actuations these past few days. Look at your eyes…and tell me if I’m wrong.”

I look at my face…I look at my eyes and I was surprised when I see that I’m still smiling.  My smile turns to grin.  I look like a fool grinning at my own self.  But I can’t stop it.  It feels so good to smile.  It feels so normal to be happy.  I look at JZ’s reflection on the mirror.  He is looking at me too.  His brows arching as if telling me… “Now you know what I mean?”

I just give him a shrug and one of my cutest smile with a naughty wink.  Then I grab my backpack.

“I have to go now Budz.  Take care of the shop.  I give you the authority to be the manager”, I shouted as I dashed towards the door.

“Take care Budz…keep that smile on your face”, I heard him shouting at my back.

Eighteen minutes later, I parked my car in front of Mara’s apartment.  I snatched my bag and hurriedly walked towards the door.  I am about to ring the doorbell when the door opened.

“Hi! You’re in time. Come in.”

I was surprised to see Mara opening the door wearing only an oversized baby pink cotton shirt that reaches just above her mid-thigh.  I don’t have any idea if she’s wearing any panty but I’m positive that she is not wearing any bra.  Her cute nipples are evident on her thin shirt. Her long black hair is set on a loose pony tail on the top of her beautiful head leaving some strands draping around her face.  But what catch my attention are her eyes. Although she greeted me with a smile but it did not reached her eyes.  She looks lost and so lonely.  

“Hello! How are you sweetie?” I greeted her and kissed her on the cheeks. 

She held my hand and pulled me inside and immediately closed the door.  I was caught by surprise when she pushed me on the wall and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned by her actions but my body needs not to think but reacted it on its own.  I kissed her back trying to open her lips with my tongue. She opened up and gave way to my probing tongue. I was not able to control myself from moaning…she taste so good.     I feel my legs turn to jelly.  This girl really has flash-bang effect on me.  I gently sucked her tongue sipping like a bee trying to drink all the nectars of this beautiful flower.  I felt her arms gently winded on my neck.  Her fingers caressing my hair and pulling my head to deepen the kiss. My hand snake down to her back massaging it slowly… trying to ease the tension.  I thought she will relax but I was surprised when she withdraw her her naughty right hand and make its way under my cotton shirt.  Her palm feels so hot on my bare skin.  Her touch leaves every single cell of my body sizzles with heat.  I pulled her closer and with pivoted so that we switched places.  She is now the one imprisoned on the wall. 

She didn’t back down but instead nibbled on my lower lips while her brave right hand continues to explore my belly going up to my ribcage.  My body burns like hell.  I pushed her on the wall still kissing her.  I put my right leg between her legs and grind my knee on her inner thigh. I know she was taken aback because she stops exploring my body.  Her left hand pushed me gently but I did not heed her.  I’m on fire now…I don’t know how to stop anymore. My right hand which is still on her back winded downwards until it reaches her beautiful backside.   I squeeze the soft mold.  Not contented, I pulled up her shirt to feel the naked glory of her soft buttocks.  She arched her body closer to me when my hand touches her rounded but soft backside.  I realized she is wearing a sexy bikini but I will gamble my BMW car if she is not wet now.

I never felt like this with a girl before.  I dated so many girls in the past but Mara is far beyond compare.  Her lips taste like champagne and I’m being intoxicated. Just then a realization enters my mind.  Mara taste like champagne? She is drunk?  I pulled back and deliberately stop the kiss. She tried to pull me again but I stop her.  God knows how much control I have left but I do my best to manage my feelings.  I don’t want to abuse her.  If she is really drunk that means she is not in her proper state of mind.  I try to look into her eyes but she bow down her head.

“Sweetie…are you ok? Why did you drink?”

She did not answer and instead turn and walk towards a room. I guess it’s her room.

“Hey hon…what’s wrong? Tell me…let’s talk.”

I grab my bag which I didn’t remember falling down from my shoulder and followed her inside the room.  I find her sitting in the middle of her bed clutching a big brown teddy bear.  Her room was a mess.  Clothes are thrown everywhere and pieces of broken glass are still scattered on the floor.  I tiptoed towards her trying not to step on the broken glasses.  I sat beside her and hold her hand.

“Sweetie tell me what’s wrong.  I’m here to listen.”

She kept silent  but she look at me.  Her red lips looks swollen from my kisses.  Her eyes gaze at me as if she’s looking into my soul. I took some of her long black hair that went loose from its pony tail and now covers her beautiful face.  I don’t know what to do.  I don’t like seeing her in this kind of situation.  I feel my heart is breaking too. Suddenly she hugged me tight and I feel her shivered.  The shivered was accompanied by her soft lamenting sobs.  I hugged her tight and gently massage her back. She cried silently on my chest.  Oh…how I wish I could ease away whatever pains she is suffering right now.  Every drop of her tears also melts down my defenses.  I know I’m tough, but I’m beginning to be afraid now. I can’t control myself when I’m with her and I’m scared.

After a while, I feel her breathing normally then she look up to me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to act like crying baby like this”, she said while wiping away traces of tears on her beautiful face.

“It’s just ok… I don’t mind at all.  Any way you still look beautiful even if you cry”, I answered sincerely. Yes it’s true, she still looks attractive even if her eyes were swollen and her nose is red.  She is cute.

I hug her but stay silent for a while.  I know she will not tell me anything even if I asked her now.  I want her to tell me what is her problem but I want her to do it on her free will. She clung to me like a baby.  We stayed that way for a couple of minutes…silence embrace us.

“Alex….” I heard her call.

“Yes sweetie?”

“Mama will be get married soon,” she stated, her voice faltering.

I was surprised but I didn’t show it.  I want her to talk.

“Hmmmmm….when?”

“Next Monday.  She told me last night.  She bring the man here last night and we have dinner together.  I thought all the while they are just on a dating stage.  I never thought they are planning to get married soon,” she narrated through sobs.

I was not able to meet Mara’s mother yet but basing on her descriptions of her mother while were talking on the phone, her Mom is beautiful and they are very close with each other.  I understand why she is so dejected by her Mom’s decision.

“Relax sweetie…maybe your Mom have a good explanation why she decided to get married again.   I know your hurt now but don’t close your communication with your Mom.  You told me your very close with each other…and I think your reaction really upsets her too.”

“She cried last night. David…that’s her boyfriend even knocked on my door but I did not open.  I feel so alone Alex.  I feel Mama don’t love me anymore. We are happy together…why she should marry again.  Is she not contented with me?”

 “Sweetie…understand your Mom.  You’re an adult now and later on you will have your own life.  Will it make you happy leaving your Mom here alone? She needs someone who will be with her when you continue with your life.  Please try to understand her.”

Mara did not answer but she holds my hand.  I squeezed her hand tenderly.

“I think you need to rest.  You need to be in your clear state of mind when your Mom arrives.”

“Thanks Alex!” she squeezed back at my hand and I lay her down on the bed.  I lay beside her too and pulled the cover around us.  I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes. 

After a while, I hear her steady breathing. I look at her face and saw her already sleeping.  I caress her cheeks softly.  Her long lashes which are still wet from crying are like fans spreading artfully on her closed eyes.  Her cheeks and small nose are red from crying. She looks like a sleeping angel to me.  I silently crawl out of bed and look for a dustpan and a broom.  I cleaned her room and arranged everything.  Mara is still sleeping peacefully when I finished working.  I write a note and put it on the top of her dresser telling her I’m going home already and will call her later. I kissed her gently on the lips and headed for the door, her beautiful face painted vividly on my mind.

_____________________

  Hey guys...i want to thank all of you for reading my story.  I know that my grammar is not perfect nor my tenses are always correct but still...your reading it ....and it surely inspires me to write more.  Enjoy reading and your free to comment or vote...

Love you Always..... 

BOSS :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
38.7K 887 48
Nicholas Dawson the famous business man of US have to marry Naomi Gellar although he is against Marriage, love and emotion. But everything started...
271K 12.1K 28
(Remake is out https://www.wattpad.com/581384204-nightshade-lesbian-story-rewritten-chapter-1. This story is no longer canon.) My name is Alison, and...
136K 6K 37
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Lucas quoted Alfred Lord. "But how would you feel if this conversation was the o...