Purpose // Jenlisa

By sshlalisa

[ COMPLETE ✅ JENLISA AU ] Jennie Kim is a rebellious theatre major who was given the lead role for the "Beaut... More

Note
1: Jennie Kim
2: Lisa Manoban
4: Not A Date
5: Really Into You
6: Bromance
7: Sappy Or Straightforward?
8: Meeting The Sorority
9: Meeting The Squad
10: Little Things About You
11: Playing Dirty
12: All Worth It
13: Favorite Angelina Jolie Movie
14: She's My Girl
15: Should Be Off-Limits
16: Meeting The Parents
17: No Regrets
18: The Aftermath
19: Meeting The Parents pt. 2
20: Brownie Points
21: Parties
22: Why Is She Here?
23: Friends
24: Kiss It Better
25: Promise
26: Surprise
27: Keeper
28: Merry Christmas
29: Moving In
30: Coping
31: Make Things Right
32: Lesbifornia
33: Fuck With Jennie's Emotions Day
34: Whatever Happens
35: Purpose (finale)
Note 2.0

3: Pepper Sprayed

10.9K 459 69
By sshlalisa

Jennie

"Oh shit! Are you okay?", I screamed as I stared at the girl across from me. She had her hands covering her face as she screamed to the top of her lungs. I felt like such an idiot! I'm not sure what the girl was trying to tell me, but she definitely wasn't a fuckboy like I thought she was! I stood there with my hands on my hips as I watched the well-dressed girl scream. "I thought you were a frat boy that couldn't take no for an answer! I'm sorry!"

She looked up at me with watery eyes and my heart dropped. What the hell was I thinking? I had really fucked up! I had just made things good for myself by landing the role in the fall play but now I was fucking up! "It's okay! It's okay," the girl kept repeating to me constantly. She was the one who seemed apologetic even though I was the one who had injured her. She wiped at her eyes and let out a distressed sigh. "Can you just help me back to my place? I live in the Tri Delta sorority house just down-just down the street."

Of course I couldn't say no to her. I was the reason she couldn't even make it back to her place alone! "Of course. I'm so sorry. I really don't know what I was thinking."

She chuckled and shook her head at me. "It's cool. You were just trying to protect yourself. Just next time, wait until someone actually attacks you", she joked with me. "I can't see a fucking thing", she told me after she tripped off a beer bottle on the ground. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and began helping her avoid any hazards as we walked. She thanked me under her breath and I moaned to myself.

Not only did I just attack another student, but I attacked a freaking sorority girl! My stomach turned as I thought about whether I had actually blinded her at the moment. What if I did? I could see it now on the front of the school paper and headlining in all the news: The lead of Beauty and the Beast commits a beastly attack. Oh my God! I can't! I can't breathe! What if she fucking sues me?! I'm done! I'm already in debt with my tuition. My parents are going to kill me. They can't afford to put me through college and help me pay for a lawyer to beat a lawsuit. That's it! I'm going to prison. Hopefully, it's like Orange is the New Black in real life.

I led the girl to the doorstep of her luxurious sorority home. I bet she was more than wealthy. Her parents probably could hire the best lawyers in California, even if they couldn't she had plenty of rich sorority sisters that'd be glad to burn me at the stake. Wow, I had really fucked with a sorority girl! That was like fucking with someone that belonged to a demonic cult! They were going to kidnap me later and cut off all my limbs and serve my cooked flesh to my friends as torture! Wow, I fucked up. I might as well just run away to somewhere in Europe and become a stripper. I have the dancing capabilities for it. I wonder how much a one way trip to Belgium is.

The girl beside me began fumbling for her keys and after a few minutes of dropping them multiple of times, she got it unlocked. There was an awkward silence as she took the lead to walk in and I walked in behind her and made sure to close the door behind us. "Can you see yet?", I asked her timidly. I looked around the cluttered house. Sorority girls really had a hard time at keeping things clean.

There was crap all over the ground. My OCD tendencies made me want to begin cleaning up immediately. The floor needed a good sweeping and mopping. There was all types of clothing and gear in the living area as if it was a closet. I didn't even want to see what their bathrooms was like if the common area was so filthy.

The only organized thing was the picture frames of all the generations of the sorority. They ranged all the way back from the early 1900s all the way to the present. I stared at the present picture and tried to find the girl who was standing beside me.

After a while of searching, I found her and she was dressed differently than the rest of the girls in the picture. She wore a jersey. One like the girls on the women's basketball team wore. I stared even harder at her and my mouth dropped. She was on the fucking basketball team! Not only was she on the basketball team, but she was the most known, hottest lesbian on campus. She was Lalisa Manoban! How did I not realize that from the start?! If people found that I pepper sprayed her, they would literally kill me! "No, I still can't see," Lisa lamented.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. If I blinded the team captain of the women's basketball team then I was good enough as dead. "Um, I'll google what to do", I decided as I pulled out my phone. Lisa stood there with her eyes closed and nodded her head.

"I'm Lisa, by the way", she introduced herself. She reached out a hand the opposite direction of me. I moved in the direction to take her lovely, rough hands. Even though she was still in pain, she plastered a perfect smile on her face. She wasn't even looking at me, and I still blushed.

"I'm Jennie, also known as a dumb asshole."

She chuckled. "No, it's cool, Jennie." My name sounded so foreign coming out of her mouth. I loved how she pronounced it. I wanted to request for her to say it again, but I knew that'd be weird.

Instead, I continued to google just what to do for her current condition. You'd be surprised how many pepper spray accidents have really went down and were documented on the Internet. I used a trusty forum on Yahoo! Answers to see what to do. "Okay, so um, first I need to flush out your eyes with water and then I have to throw milk in your face."

"Throw milk in my face?!"

"It helps with the burning! Just trust me, okay?" I grabbed Lisa's hand and led her into the kitchen. After turning on the sink, I pulled Lisa towards it. "You need to open your eyes and splash water into them."

"But it hurts," she complained like a child.

I couldn't help but snicker even though I sounded like a fucking asshole. "But you have to!"

"But I don't want to!"

"Lisa!"

"Jennie!"

"Do you want to get better or not?"

The basketball player huffed and slightly opened her eyes. She grimaced but begin splashing water in her eyes as I searched the refrigerator for milk. "Does it feel better?", I yelled out to her.

"It still burns", she complained. I looked towards her and for once her eyes were open, at least we were making process. I grabbed a paper towel and soaked it in milk before walking over to hand it to her. "What am I supposed to do with this?", she asked with an adorable frown.

"Press it against your face like a mask," I told her simply. She actually laughed at me, but she did as I said. A sigh of relief came from her lips.

After hearing Lisa exaggerate from relief for five minutes straight, she finally looked me right in the eyes for the first time. For some reason, I was starstruck. She was so gorgeous without even trying and the velvet suit she was wearing wasn't making things any better. No wonder she had all the girls flocking towards her. "So, why were you so defensive?", she asked as she looked at me up and down. I bit my lower lip and stepped back from her since we were so close.

"I, um, this frat guy tried to get with me. I told him that I was a lesbian and he just kept trying to have sex with me so I kicked him the balls. I thought you were him. I should've probably looked first. It's stupid actually," I told her sheepishly. I looked away from her and decided to just stare at the floor instead.

"It's not stupid. You had every right to be on your guard. You looked so scared. That's why I approached you. I wanted to walk you back home or something. But do you know that frat guy's name? I could get him fucking obliterated if you just tell me his name." I looked back up at Lisa and she looked as angry as ever and somehow that was attractive. She seemed like the protective type.

"I didn't get his name. He was too busy being aggressive to tell me anything useful like that. It's fine. I just wanted to celebrate with my friends, but I lost them at the party."

"Celebrate what?", she asked with her eyebrows scrunched.

"I-I got a role as Belle in Beauty and the Beast for the fall musical. And my friends got parts in the crew so we all just wanted to celebrate, but it all went to shit. I ended up pepper spraying an innocent person."

"Well first off, congratulations! That's a really big fucking deal. I'm sure you're excited about it. Second, tonight wasn't that bad. I mean, you got to meet me and I'm obviously a charm." She laughed at herself, not able to take herself seriously and so did I. No matter how fucked up it seemed, I was happy that I got to meet her. Maybe me pepper spraying her wasn't such a bad thing.

"Listen, why don't you just let me drive you back home?"

"Are you sure you can drive with your eyesight?"

She gave me an award-winning grin.

"Yes. I'm sure, Jennie."

The last thing I expected Lisa to be driving in was a busted up Camry that sounded like it could break down at any time. "Her name is KayCe. That's capital K-a-y, uppercase C and then a lowercase e. She's a real bitch. The passenger window doesn't roll down and she tends to break down on me randomly, but I love her. She was my mom's car and when I turned sixteen, she was handed down to me." I giggled as she talked passionately about her car. "Most people say I need a new car, but I love her too much. I stay loyal to my lady." She shot me a wink and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"You don't have a name for your car?", she asked.

"No, I don't but don't worry I stay loyal to my lady, too."

"So, your car's a girl?"

"Yes."

"What model?"

"It's a Honda Civic."

"And you don't have an name for it? My car is old as dirt and it has a name. Yours needs a name too!"

I laughed at her silliness but nodded my head. "Fine. I'll work on a name and get back to you. How about that?"

"Seems perfectly fine to me."

We drove in silence for a while so Lisa decided to turn up her radio. I kind of wished that she didn't because when she did, she began singing. The way she sung Rihanna's "Rude Boy", she put it into a whole different genre. I laughed tremendously as I watched her sing her little heart out. "What's so funny?", she finally asked after the song. I still wasn't done laughing at her horrendous vocals. "Jennie, what's funny?!"

"You just, you um, you're really singing your heart out and you're so into it. It's weird. I wouldn't expect someone like you to be singing a song like that so passionately, plus you sound really, really bad."

Lisa gasped and took a hand off the steering wheel to put it on her heart. "No, I do not! First, you heart me physically with your pepper spray and now you're hurting me emotionally!"

"Wow, you're putting on better theatrics than me right now," I teased.

"You're just angry because I'm such a good singer!"

"Lisa, I really need to give you singing lessons. You sound like a dying whale."

"Fine, you do better, pepper-sprayer!" I scoffed as Lisa chuckled softly to herself. "That's right! If you're so good then sing right now." She turned off the radio and glanced over at me with a teasing smirk. "Sing to me right now. No music. Just your voice."

I raised an eyebrow up at her and then let out a sigh. "I'm not as good of a singer as I am an actress," I admitted. Lisa just shrugged and motioned for me to sing. I decided to accept Lisa's request and I followed her up by singing the song she was just horribly singing.

"Well", Lisa said once I finishing singing, "maybe you are way better than me. I feel so embarrassed now. You sound like angel," she complimented. My cheeks turned a bright red and I looked out the window as we came to a stop. "I'll walk you up to your dorm."

The walk up to my dorm was pretty awkward. Neither of us said anything until we got right outside of my door. Even when we got there, we stood awkwardly facing each other for a few moments. "Um, so, once again, I'm really sorry about the pepper spray accident," I told her before biting my lip.

"It's no problem. Next time I'll just make sure to yell that I'm not an attacker or something. I'll make myself known," she joked back. I smiled brightly as she looked straight into my eyes. "You know how you can make it up to me though?" I got a bit too mesmerized by her doe eyes to reply right away. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, I just...what were you saying?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "I was saying that you could make things up to me by giving me some singing lessons."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

I giggled a bit and then put out my hand. "Give me your phone." Lisa gave me a rebellious glare but handed her phone to me. I put my number in before handing it back. "Text me whenever you want to work on those vocals, okay?"

"Trust me. I will," she told me as she began backing away from me. I smiled and put my room key into the door as I watched her walk away. She gave me one last charming smile before walking onto the elevator. I walked into my own room with a goofy smile on my face. Lalisa Manoban was perfect.

---

A/N: i just love how they met lmao. don't forget to vote/comment!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11.1K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...
Room 23 By sam

Fanfiction

461K 11.1K 17
Jennie Kim is engaged to her high school sweetheart Kim Jongin also known as Kai. With her wedding 3 months away, Jennie begins to get stressed, pres...
2.2K 104 10
စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်ရေးဖွဲ့ထားဖြင်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။ ပိုင်ခွန်းသန့် ရှိန်းဝဏ္ဏပိုင် Start-8.3.24 End-
65K 1.3K 12
Lalisa Manoban started to enlist herself becoming an Officer in the Army. Jennie Kim is the daughter of the General in South Korea. She enlist herse...