Blame It On The Rain

By xofunpoison

When two opposites collide, will they attract or nah? More

ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ. prologue
one
two
four
five

three

321 21 4
By xofunpoison

*I guess...*

Constance took the opportunity and walked outside, leaving the young blonde aspirant seating infront of her desk.

She took a few steps, but before she was about to reach the giant door, the Younger Leto came in.

With a smirk plastered on his lips, and both of his arms swayed up in the air, the man with a dark brown hair greeted Constance on his 'cheerful' tone. "Mother!..."

But before he could finally set his mother in his arms, Constance quickly put her hands on his chest,

"...Outside" she said sternly.

A buffled look was written all over his face as the both of them walked outside of the office.

"What's this? I thought we were going to talk inside." He asked and looked inside of her office and saw a blonde woman staring down at her lap.

Jared slightly raised his eyebrows and turn to face his mother. "Oh, I see that you have a guest."

Constance glared at him and sigh. "Yes, Jared, and we were in the middle of her Job interview."

"Hmmm, I see." He said while nodding.

"Why are you here by the way, have you finally changed your mind, and join again the company?" Constance asked her son.

"What? No, mom. I'm just here to-" Jared paused and turned to look at the young blonde inside her mother's office, nearly caught her staring.

"-see my beautiful, beautiful mother." He says finishing his sentence and looked again to the young blonde inside the office.

'You're pretty quick at looking away, huh?'  He thought while his mother is currently speaking to him.

Obviously, He was not entirely listening to what her mother was saying, but he already knew what it was. An endless lecture of how he should join again their company.

He was still staring at the young blonde inside the office, even though her eyes was not in his gaze.

'Let's see about that.'

Jared thought to himself as he found himself a new interest and seemed pretty challenge.

Margot on the other hand, is keeping a good job of looking away quickly. As for before anyone could notice that she was looking.

And that's what she was doing a moment ago. Although she knew that this 'younger leto' knew that she was staring onto them.

She still pretened that she didn't and played innocent.

'what is taking them so long?' Margot thought, as she became slightly impatient so she went her eyes again outside of the two talking Letos.

And as she was about to look, her dull blue eyes was immediately greeted by his.

She was caught off guard and didn't know what to do.

She wanted to look away but her eyes seemed fixed on his.

It was a good couple of moment of them locking into each other's stare.

'gotcha'

Jared thought to himself and playfully smirked.

He paused for awhile and flashed the young blonde his trademark wink.

Margot eye's widened by confusion and turned to look away. Feeling her cheeks blushing crimson red.

'oh my god. what was that?'

Margot bit her lower lip trying not to let a smile escape from her lips. but eventually, her own self betrayed her and couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Jared saw her blushing and thought, 'I knew you couldn't resist me too.'

The man with the dark brown hair smirked and lick his lips, as he felt triumph and his ego rising.

"Jared!"

Jared turned to face his mother and smiled from ear to ear.

"Hi mom."

Constance glared at him and just sigh.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She asked him.

"Well..." Jared says.

"-obviously not." Constance says cutting him off.

Jared sighed as he saw her mother's face of disappointment. He walked closely to her and place his hands in both of her shoulders.

"Sorry, mom. But I think we should talk later. I just wanted to check on you here today. I've missed you." He said to his mother while rubbing her shoulders with his thumbs.

His mother took a deep breath and sighed. She looked up on his bright blue eyes and spoke.

"I do too, my son. I think I'll see you later then." She says with a sweet smile.

Jared saw her smile and couldn't help himself not too. He walked more closely into her and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, mom." He says after pulling away.

Constance smiled and placed her right hand on his cheek and pinched it. "Me too, sweetheart."

"Now, I need to go inside. Go ahead and rest." She says.

"Okay, I think I'm just going to visit my brother. I haven't seen him for awhile."

"You do that, then." Constance said as she put her hands on his shoulder and patted it.

Jared smiled once again to his mother and watch her as she walked in her office. Seeing the young blonde's face light up and rise from her seat and greet his mom.

Smirking, he walk to the elevator and pushed the button. Decided to go to his beloved brother.

..

As Constance finally seated from her desk, she apologized to Margot for taking so long.

The blonde shrugged and smiled, saying "it's okay ma'am. Don't mind it please."

Constance smiled at her and say "Okay, so let's go back to business then." She exclaimed.

"So it was a pleasure to hear that you are a fan of mine for years."

"Youre very much welcome." Margot said.

"And I must say that I am very amazed by your words from earlier by now."

"And I wanted to say this to you that I am glad that you applied here. I'll just review your application form and let's see what will be the result is, for now, I would like to congratulate you for coming in here. It was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Robbie."

Constance said as she finished her sentence and rise up from her seat, extending her arms out to Margot.

The young blonde rise up aswell from her seat and reach for constance hand to shake.

"It was my pleasure too, Ms. Constance" she says with a bright smile.

Margot grabbed her bag from her seat and put the strap in her shoulders. She smiled once again to her so called role model and walked away.

As she walked out of the big door, she saw the young brunette beside the door on the lobby.

"Congratulations." The brunette says with a smile.

Margot looked at her and smiled. "Thank you miss..."

"..Nina" the brunette said.

"Thank you Ms. Nina." Margot said to the brunette.

Nina flashed her a smile and nod her head.

"I'll get going." Margot said while pointing her hand at the back.

Nina nodded her head once again and say "take care." With that, the young blonde took a steps forward until she reached in front the elevator.

Pressing the down button, she took a deep breath and sighed.

'I think it's all good.' Margot thought to herself.

'Yeah, you did good'

Margot thought again and smiled.

The elevator comes to a stop at where she currently is and opened.

As soon as she saw what was infront of her, the bright smile slowly faded away from her beautiful face and was replaced by her eyes that is slowly growing wide.

She felt her heart pumping out of her chest, And It was surely not because of fear.

But with embarrassment and giddiness that she felt awhile ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...