I Am Number 9

By Destiny4341

If you could have a chance to have the perfect life, would you take it? Would you take it if it meant every m... More

The News
Breaking Out the news
Breakfast Silence
First Period Science
Destiny, Brandon and Darius
Lunch
Going home
Three Important Things
As We Drove Away...
Helicopter
Erased From History
Robots
Boy,Boy,Girl and Nothin
Nonsense
Forgetting My Name
Gas
Reminder of My Girlfriend Brianna
Escape Plans
Knock
We are home
One memory
I am Number 9

Logan get up

24 0 0
By Destiny4341

I panicked. My first reaction was yelling "Go away". I immediately regretted it. The knocks then turned to bangs. Then it got quiet. I heard the house door swing open and Adriana yell "RUN 9 RUN!!" . I heard her run. Then the men started beating holes in my door. I jumped out the window because I didn't know what else to do. I hit the ground. Hard. Adriana was out there and she helped me up. We were running as I noticed she had a hammer in her hand. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head then fell to the ground. Everything got blurry and dim as I tried to look around. All I hear is Adriana screaming and crying.
"Get up Logan..."
"We are so close!".
"Logan get up! Please you can do it, Come on their coming!"
I layed there. I didn't move. I couldn't move. But I had just enough energy to say, "Leave and never come back". I heard her scream. Her scream telled a story of past pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...