Eccentric|| Yuri On Ice x rea...

By TranquilNinja

"The way she moves is astonishing!" "She's like a whimsical flower in the wind." "Her performance is truly... More

History Maker
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Only Live Once

Chapter 6

32.5K 927 1.3K
By TranquilNinja

A large amount of people, as predicted, lined up to enter Ice Castle to watch the competition.

"We're here at Ice Castle Hasetsu, venue of the Hasetsu Exhibition: Hot Springs on Ice." Morooka turned to Yūri and Yurio. "Right off the bat, we have skaters Katsuki Yūri and Yuri Plisetsky.

Both of your new short programs were choreographed by Viktor Nikiforov. You'll be presenting them today in competition. Tell us now you feel going into the event!"

"Um, it'd be great of you'd try the hot springs afterward," Yūri said nervously.

"Hey! We're not asking you to promote tourism! Promote yourself," Mooroka interrupted.

"We don't need to Yūris. I'll crush him," Yurio said flatly.

"Yes, that's it! Thanks for giving us what we wanted to hear! Spasibo, spasibo."

"Ne- Yūri, have you seen my ice skates?" Y/n asked walking by but staying out of the camera. She wore her customized sport jacket that she wore before a performance and the pants to go with it.

"I think Yuko moved them to the back."

"Oh ok."

"Y/n-san wait!"

"Hm?" Cameras focused on her.

"Rumor has it you are taking this season off as well," Mooroka said.

"Yes. That is correct."

"How come?"

"This season I'm going to be Yūri's manager. Next season, we're going to go for the gold together but I'm confident he'll win today." Y/n then bowed. "If you'll excuse me."

"She's really different on camera,"
Yurio mumbled.

"You have no idea," Yūri said.

"Last but not least, let's hear from Viktor Nikiforov, who's switched to coaching out of the blue!" Mooroka moved out of the way to reveal a cheerful Viktor.

He wore blue robes and had a sash on that said Hasetsu. "Hi! Hasetsu is a great place. Come and visit at least once!"

"What are you doing Viktor?" Yūri asked embarrassed. He and Yurio walked toward him.

"Huh?"

"Stop that!" Yurio said. "It makes today's face-off look cheap! You better be ready to evaluate our battle!"

"You'll grant the wish of whichever one of us wins, right?" Yūri asked.

"Oh..." Was all Viktor said. He had a blank look. "Of course!"

"You forgot, didn't you?"

~*~

'Thank you for coming to Hasetsu Exhibition: Hot Springs on Ice, presented by Viktor Nikiforov and Kim Y/n.

"Wow, this is amazing," Minakao said holding up a banner. The triplets stood in front of her. "How many years has it been since so many people were in this rink?"

Yūri warmed up. He had his earbuds in and listened to music. Yurio did the same.

"Yurio-kun," Yuko called. Yurio removed his headphones. "It's almost time. You'll go after Y/n."

"After Y/n?"

"You guys didn't know? Y/n's the opening act before you two."

'First up, we have a performance by Kim F/n.'

"Hurry, she's about to start," Yuko ushered.

~*~

Y/n skated out on to the rink wearing the dress she wore in her last competition. She waved to the crowd.

"Kim will be skating her Free skate performance which has a theme of Dramatic Romance," Mooroka commentated. "The song is Nae Pi Ttam Nunmul, Blood, Sweat, and Tears, by Bangtan Sonyeondan."

Y/n started with her head down and waited for the music to start.

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga

She rose her hands and started skating backwards. Spinning around, her hands went to her head and she shook it like she was in denial.

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul

Y/n did two spins before raising her leg pulling it behind her head waiting for the first rap line.  She snapped her fingers to the beat.

"Kim has three quads planned. Here comes her first jump: a double loop..."

Y/n spun landing on one foot and continued skating backwards.

"Nailed it." The crowd clapped.

Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings

Y/n leaned her head back and dragged her hands across her face in a seductive manner.

Following that, her hand went to her heart before she outstretched her arm as if she was giving it away.

"A double loop followed by double axel. Very clean."

Y/n landed both.

'It's like you're giving your heart away but your father doesn't approve of the man you love,' Y/n thought pulling her hands down from her head and over her face to over her chest.

mok gipsugi neoran wiseuki

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga

"Now the fun part..."

Y/n skated back so she was close to the middle. She raised her arm up.

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi

Single flip. Spin and...

manhi manhi

Double axel spin and...

wonhae manhi manhi

Triple loop... Skate forward

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi

"Amazing! L/n is landing all of her jumps!"

Yūri watched intently with a blush on his cheeks.

"Does she always skate like this?" Yurio asked a small blush on his cheeks. "Her jumps are so uncoordinated, they don't flow and..."

"That's why everyone likes her," Yūri interrupted.

Kiss me on the lips lips
dulmanui bimil
neoran gamoge jungdokdwae gipi
niga anin dareun saram seomgiji mothae
almyeonseodo samkyeobeorin
dogi deun seongbae

Y/n did a triple Salchow landing it as the crowd erupted into cheers.

"She never goes with the flow. Everything is at random," Yūri said. "It's why... You can never look away."

As the chorus repeated she did her previous moves in a different order.

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi

Single loop. Spin and...

manhi manhi

Double flip spin and...

wonhae manhi manhi

Triple axel... Skate forward

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi

The song slowed. Y/n skated toward the center pulling her leg up.

She did a quick spin dragging her knee across the ice.

The song picked up once again and she was back to her uncoordinated moves.

eochapi geobuhal sujocha eopseo
deoneun domanggal sujocha eopseo
niga neomu dalkomhae neomu dalkomhae
neomu dalkomhaeseo

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae pi ttam nunmul

Y/n's last move, a combination spin, had the crowd in cheers as they knew the song was coming to an end. The girl finished with her arms extended in the air.

"Another Eccentric performance by Kim Y/n."

The audience cheered loudly. Y/n panted slightly. She looked over at Yūri, Yurio, and Viktor and smiled.

Y/n skated over to them after picking up a couple flowers that were thrown.

"Ah! My Printessa was so amazing and beautiful just like one!" Viktor exclaimed squeezing her in a hug.

"Hey! She's not yours!" Yurio yelled. Y/n just smiled. Yūri looked away shyly with a blush on his cheeks.

"You did great, Y/n."

"Thanks Yūri but it's not my performance. I'm just the opening act," she reminded. "Go out there and kick butt. You'll do great."

Yūri nodded. One thing's for sure, he was determined not to let her down.

~*~

The four went back to the locker room. Yūri and Yurio were given a few more minutes to make sure they were ready.

Y/n put on her jacket and put her skates in her bag. The crowd was still rowdy from her performance.

"Y/n really riled them up," Yūri thought glancing over at the H/c haired girl. "If they aren't this loud or louder when I go, then I know I wasn't good. I can't let that happen."

"Yurio-kun, are you almost ready?" Yuko asked.

"Yeah." Yurio unzipped his jacket. Yuko and Y/n squealed.

"It's the see-through costume of legend from Viktor's Junior days!" Yuko exclaimed as she and Y/n jumped up and down. The sparkly costume fit Yurio's slim body perfectly.

Yurio tried to keep a straight face but couldn't hide the blush on his cheeks.

"I never thought I'd ever see it in person!" Y/n said. "It looks so much better in real life then on TV!"

"You're gushing all kinds of fluids again," Yurio said in slight disgust as Yuko had a massive nosebleed again. Y/n was prepared this time and went ahead and stuck tissues in her nose.

"You look really good it in! Good luck!" Yuko said.

"O-okay." Yurio didn't know any other way to respond since Yuko's whole mouth was covered with blood.

"You should go now, Yurio," Y/n said.

"Come on. Get a move on." Yuko pushed him out.

~*~
"Now a champion with wins in the junior Grand Prix Final and Junior World Championships, hoping for a brilliant senior devision debut, with program choreographed by Viktor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky!"

Yurio skated out on to the rink, the spotlight shining on him. The audience roared in applause.

"Davai!" A fan yelled.

"Yuri, davai!"

"He will be skating to On Love: Agape," Mooroka commentated.

The music started. Y/n watched entranced by his step-sequence. "He definitely has the agape feel going," she thought.

"His first jump is a triple axel." Yurio jump and spun gracefully landing without fault. "Excellent."

Yurio kept moving with the flow. His spin was timed precisely.

'Everyone's drawn into Yurio's agape performance,' Yūri thought. 'I can tell it's completely different from what I saw in practice.'

He recalled back from when they went to the waterfall. 'That's when Yurio's performance changed.' Yūri gulped nervously. He then felt something touch his hand. Looking down, he saw Y/n's petite hand around his. She didn't say anything but watch Yurio's performance.

'Not even Y/n can look away from this beautiful, ever-evolving monster!'

"We're approaching the quadruples he was prohibited from perfuming in competition," Mooroka said. "Not to mention they're in the second half of his problem."

Yurio jumped performing a quadruple salchow. Immediately following was a triple toe loop.

"He unveiled the quad with a flourish! Here comes his final jump, a quadruple toe loop!"

Yurio nailed it.

"What an astonishing fifteen-year old!" The rink was filled with cheers and applause. "He nailed all of his jumps.

Yurio continued to show his graceful moves that demonstrated beauty. "I'm sorry, grandpa," he thought. "I'm too busy trying to skate the program to really think about agape at all!"

"The last element is his signature move, the combination spin."

"Damn it..." Yurio thought covering his face as he spun. "Just end already..." The audience started clapping again.

Yurio ended raising his clasped hands in the air. The audience roared.

"Amazing! A masterful performance! There's a lot to look forward to this coming season!"

"I'm better than this!" Yurio thought panting.

"Yurio!" Viktor called. "That was the best performance I've see from you so far! Go on, greet the audience."

"Nice job Yurio!" Y/n said waving to him her other hand still clasped around Yūri's.

"Yuri Plisetsky, who's enthralled the audience!" Mooroka said.

Yurio smiled holding his arm out when in reality, he was gesturing toward Y/n.

"That was amazing," Yūri thought letting go of Y/n's hand to clap. "He'll definitely rank among the top senior devision skaters." Realization struck Yūri and he covered his head looking at the floor.

"Right... If I lose, Viktor will go back to Russia. I don't want that. I have to win." Yūri's vision blurred as he got more nervous. "I want to win. I want to win!"

Y/n grabbed Yūri's arm with both hands and slid her them down until she grasped his hand.

Her E/c eyes met his. "I know how much you want Viktor to stay. To be honest, I do too. He's fun to be around and it makes me happy when the three of us are together. I honestly don't want it to end but, it's not about what I want. Just skate your absolute best. I'll be cheering the loudest. You can do it!"

"Y-y/n-..."

"Yūri..." The two looked up to see Viktor. "It's your turn."

Yūri gasped and covered his mouth nervous about performing and by how close Viktor was.

"U-um, I'm... I'm going to become a super tasty pork cutlet bowl, so please watch me! Both of you!" Yūri moved forward and wrapped both Viktor and Y/n in a hug. Viktor didn't say anything. Y/n didn't move. "Promise!"

"Of course," Viktor replied."I love pork cutlet bowls.

"Me too. And I already told you I'd be the loudest cheerer," Y/n reminded.

"We're pleased to introduce another skater who represents Japan, a late bloomer who's become a rising star, Katsuki Yūri!"

"Woo Hoo! Go Yūri!" Y/n yelled. Once again she had tissues up her nose that were slowly starting to turn red. The audience cheered loudly as well.

"He will skate to On Love: Eros. He's been having difficulty expressing "Eros," but he said he'll think of how he'd love to eat his favorite dish with his best friend, the pork cutlet bowl."

"I pulled an all-nighter to help him practice," Minako remembered. "And he's no ordinary pork cutlet bowl."

The spotlight shined on Yūri as the music starts.

"Who am I dancing for?... I know who." Yūri winked over at Y/n and Viktor.

Viktor whistled.

The tissues fell out of Y/n's nose. The girl quickly covered her face to keep from getting blood everywhere. She felt her heart beat like crazy.

"It's too much..." Y/n thought to herself. "Too much sexiness... I'm not going to survive to the end of this series."

Yūri started. He skated to the beat of the music. The way he moved was much different from Yurio's agape.

"You're doing great!" Y/n yelled after getting her nosebleed under somewhat control. But watching the step sequence started it back up again. "I should really see a doctor..."

"What a seductive step sequence!" Mooroka said. "It's hard to believe he's imagining a pork cutlet bowl!"

Yūri began his spin. "Good. You're know for your step sequences and spins," Minako thought smiling.

Flashback

"I want you to teach me how to move in a feminine ways," Yūri said when he came to Minako's place late that one night.

"Huh?" Minako questioned irritatedly.

"Trying to be then playboy isn't me. I want to be the most beautiful woman in town, who seduces the playboy!"

Minako gave in and at her studio, she worked with Yūri on more feminine like moves.

"I won't drastically change any moves," Yūri told himself. "But I think this is a lot closer to how I feel."

At first, Minako wasn't sure. She didn't think Yūri was serious about it.

Flashback end

Seeing Yūri's performance now, his emotions are clearly integrated into it. It's changed: to Eros.

"Now, we have a spread eagle into a triple axel." Yūri landed it.

"Man, this program his tough," Takeshi thought as he watched Yūri. "Scheduling all the jumps in the second half just because he has the stamina is pretty spartan."

When doing the quadruple Salchow, Yūri slightly stepped out of line resulting in him touching the ice. He remained up though because he put his hand down quick enough.

"Don't panic!" Yūri told himself. "A mistake like this isn't enough to make me lose my charms. I'm better than any other woman out there."

Yūri drug his knee across the ice before standing and going into his next combination jump. "You ask why?"

"A quadruple toe loop, followed by a triple toe loop! He nailed it!"

"YAY YŪRI!" Y/n practically screamed. She wanted to make sure he heard her over the crowd.

"A quad-triple combination at the very end? Is he insane?" Takeshi wondered. "He nailed it, too."

Yurio turned and began walking away.

Yūri finished the routine panting. His cheeks were red.

"Welcome back, Yūri!" Someone yelled. The audience roared with applause and cheers.

"Guys, it's not "Welcome back." Takeshi said smiling. "That was a Yūri you've never seen before. No one could look away." Yūri waved to the crowd smiling. "I'm looking forward to this season now."

"Yūri!" Viktor yelled with his arms raised. Yūri's eyes widened. Viktor wrapped his arms around him. "That was the tastiest pork cutlet bowl I've ever seen! Wonderful

"Yūri! That was amazing! Best pork cutlet bowl ever!" Y/n jumped on top of Yūri joining the hug.

"Th-thank you."

"But can I say something?" Viktor asked seriously after pulling away.

"S-sure."

"What was with your triple axel out of the spread eagle? That was the worst attempt so far. I know you had Yurio teach you the quad Salchow in secret, but what was that?"

Y/n and Yūri depanned and Viktor's scolding. Eventually Yūri fell back on to the ice.

"Huh? Yūri?"

"I think he's fine," Y/n assured Viktor.

~*~

"Yurio-kun, hang on," Yuko called. She ran after the blonde seeing him walk away. Yurio stopped. "You're going back without even hearing the results?"

"I already know the results," Yurio answered. 'That performance.' "I'm going to keep going under Yakov. Later. Dasvidaniya."

"I see."

"Don't get me wrong! I'm the one who'll win at the Grand Prix Final! Tell him that!" And the Russian punk walked off. Yuko just smiled.

"Katsuki Yūri has won the Hot Springs on Ice event," Mooroka announced. Yūri stood on the podium holding a trophy and some flowers. To his left was Viktor and to his right was Y/n. "A word please."

"O-oh, um..." Viktor placed his hand on Yūri's arm in assurance. Y/n linked her arm around his. Yūri tensed a bit before smiling. "I'm going to try and win the Grand Prix Final with Viktor and Y/n!"
Yūri said. "Thank you for your continued support!"

Minako started crying. The audience cheered loudly.

'The battle for my very last figure skating season has begun.'

A/n

I cried. I told my little brother and his exact words were "Get the fuck out of my room."

My fandoms are gonna kill me. I'm gonna run out of tears.

I'm very emotional. Don't judge.

I hope I didn't kill any fellow ARMYs this chapter. I love Blood Sweat and Tears, 21st Century Girl, and just the whole album, Wings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.5K 37
(Y/n) (l/n). A star skater in Hasetsu, Kyushu. She has been skating for years. Ever since she was a kid, but every time someone like her friend, Yuko...
160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
216K 6.3K 18
Y/n is just a girl who loves to ice-skate not for the competition or the fame, just for the feeling she gets when her blades connect with the ice.
57.9K 1.2K 51
You remember it like yesterday. The day you met him. Skating has always been fun and hard for you but it was him who gave you inspiration. Now he's i...