6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

27| Manifestation*

28.1K 1.1K 2K
By macklemcvey

Manifestation: the ability to keep existing in spirit form after the body has been vanquished.

I LOVED writing this chapter!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

  I could tell she was fighting the urge to roll her eyes at my response, settling for a chuckle as I grinned in amusement at her. My hand sneaked around her back to grab a handful of her sweet ass, squeezing the flesh firmly causing her to hold onto my jacket in surprise. Laughter rumbled in my throat at her reaction, loving how she was always caught off-guard when I did something to her ass. I supposed men never gave her wonderful ass enough attention. Oh well, her ass was one of my favorite physical features of her.

  We proceeded to strip, moving at a slow leisurely pace with coy touches, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Once I had my girl naked in front of me except for her black lace thong, which I wanted her to keep on so I could fuck her with it on. I remained kneeling between her knees, drinking in her most exposed form that to according to me was her in her most beautiful form.

  Her gaze was locked with mine, a tiny smile curling into her thick lips as she pushed herself up, before shuffling closer to me. Her hands trailed up my thighs, the warmth of them causing my skin to tingle as she pressed her lips to my erect length that was sat up against my hard stomach. Immediately, a soft grunt erupted from my throat, my hand instantly going to support the back of her head as she kissed the underside of my cock with her soft wet lips.

  Her hands gripped my hips tightly as she suddenly dragged her tongue up from the shaft to the tip, the warmth and wetness of the muscle causing my teeth to sink into my reddened lower lip. I paused her momentarily, asking if I could lay down, making her nod in response, happy to oblige. Once I was on my back, I began to admire the sight of my gorgeous girl who laid between my legs with her hands filled with my c.ock, curly hair messy and stormy eyes hooded with ardor. My hand moved to cup her cheek slightly, thumb tracing the smooth curve of her lower lip as we locked gazes.

  She moved her head to the side, parting her lips and taking my thumb into her mouth, sucking on it with hollowed cheeks, swirling her tongue around it. The sight of the action had my c.ock twitching in her hand, my thumb immediately slipping from her lips, hand guiding her face closer to my manhood. She gladly complied, parting her lips wide enough to take me into her mouth. A shaky moan escaped my lips when I felt the wet heat from the inside of her mouth engulf my erect length, the sensation making me screw my eyes shut and lips part.

   "Sage, baby girl," I murmured under my breath, feeling her take medium pull-ups. "You're so good with your mouth," I praised her, tucking her curls behind her ears while she focused on pleasuring me.

  After doing a couple of pull-ups, she focused on the top half of my cock, leaving her hands to handle the rest of it. Her mouth engulfed the top half, her stormy blue-gray eyes fluttering open all of a sudden and locking with mine. My self-control was almost thrown out of the window when she had her lips perfectly wrapped around the head of my c.ock, the corner of her lips twitching upwards in a seductive smirk. My hips bucked upwards at the sight, my grip on her hair tightening.

   "Take it," I growled instantly, now wanting to fully fuck her mouth.

  Without thinking, I thrusted into her mouth all of a sudden, making her pull up a little in surprise before she gazed up at me, signaling that it was okay to continue when I stopped. With both my hands gripping her curls, I raised her head up and thrusted into her warm wet mouth. The sensation had my muscles tensing and face scrunching up in pleasure. The sinful noises of me fucking her mouth with my c.ock filled my ears as I tried to push myself to the end.

  I peered at her, jaw slackening when I noticed her hand between her parted thighs as she pleasured herself while blowing me. With one more thrust, I hit my high, movements stiffening momentarily as I shot my load down her throat. My muscles continued to stay tense as I released, feeling her palm my balls lightly to encourage me. Once I was done, she quickly cleaned me up, letting my c.ock slip from her lips before she kneeled between my legs.

   "How do you want to take me?" she asked in a low sultry tone, biting her lip as she toyed with the band of her underwear.

  I bit my lip as I contemplated for a moment, wanting to do a different position this time.

   "Reverse cowgirl," I said instantly as soon as it popped up in my head.

  She nodded with a smirk, turning around on the spot and shuffling backwards. Facing away from me, she stretched her legs apart on either side of my thighs so that the only thing I could see was her perfect ass. I stroked myself while I tugged her tong to the side, pulling it over the curve of her ass to reveal her bare p.ussy to myself, smirking in satisfaction at the way it was dripping. Dripping for me.

  My hand slid upwards to tug her hip down, guiding her onto my length. She sunk down slowly, adjusting to my size with the help of her arousal as a lubricant. From this position, I could see just how perfectly her sex clung to my c.ock as she dragged her hips up and dropped them down at a rhythmic pace. She placed her hands in between my feet, leaning forwards and pushing her ass back to slam down onto my c.ock at a continuous pace now.

   "Fuck, Harry you feel so good," she moaned heavily, arching her back and throwing her head back.

  I smirked at her words, delivering a sharp slap to her ass, watching the gorgeous flesh ripple at my touch. She jolted forwards at the action, nonetheless gaining composure and fucking back onto me at a perfect rhythmic pace. Even though I couldn't see her face, I could hear her soft sweet moans tumbling from her lips. My gaze was fixated on the way her body moved with such fluidity it was clearly evident that she was very experienced. It only made me think more about what other things she could do, arousing me further.

  My gaze travelled down her back, watching the muscles in it contract sharply as she pushed herself up onto her knees, bouncing on my c.ock now. I spotted the small indents at the bottom of her spine, jade eyes moving to observe the way the flesh of her ass moved with every rise and drop of her hips. My bottom lip hung low at the sight of where we were connected, swallowing thickly at the way her excitement clung to my c.ock, making it glisten in the dim light.

   "Slow down baby," I said immediately, gaze fixated on the place where my c.ock was buried into her. She obeyed my command, pulling her hips up slowly as a shaky moan left her lips.

  My erect length slipped out of her, making it slam back onto my abdomen. I instructed her to lie down so we could get into the missionary position. With my arm wrapped around her waist, I shuffled her body up the bed, accidentally moving up too far causing her head to smack against the headboard. My eyebrows shot up, lips parting to apologize profusely, but I halted when she burst out into a fit of giggles. I was momentarily mesmerized for a moment by her sweet laughter and gorgeous smile. It reminded me for a moment of how deep I was getting into this and there was literally no way out now.

   "Sorry," I mumbled apologetically, ducking down to peck her nose, making her chuckle again.

  She simply tugged my face down to kiss me firmly, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she roped her arms over my shoulders and locked her ankles behind my back. I kissed her back, sliding back into her with ease and moving my hips at a slow, leisurely pace. At this moment, it didn't feel like we were just having sex because we were horny and desperate for it. It felt like we were doing it to express our feelings to one another when words weren't enough and actions spoke louder.

  I buried my face into her neck, placing kisses on her soft skin every now and then as I grinded my hips. Her delicate fingers were in my hair, stroking it and pushing it back for her to press kisses along my jawline before placing her lips near my ear and whispering sweet nothings. At some point she told me how much she meant to me, and that I was so good to her. Her words not only made my cold heart warm up, but it also stabbed at it harshly while I hid my face in the crook of her neck, hoping to prevent her seeing my guilty expression.

  As we came together and spent the next few minutes kissing, my mind felt conflicted. Gazing at her beautiful face, where she smiled up at me, a blissful smile with her flawless skin that had a slight glow to it, thick dewy lips stretching across her pearly white teeth. It had me trying my hardest to avoid a panic attack. She called my name to bring me out of my thoughts, laughing softly as I questioned her, muttering something along the lines of "I was too caught up with your beauty." She suggested showering and I agreed. Once we were back in bed, wrapped up in warm sheets and each other's arms, she spoke again.

   "Harry, I am always happy when I'm around you," she told me honestly in a hushed tone, her delicate fingertips tracing my cheek as I parted my lips in shock at her confession. "You make me feel like I am special and...I-I really love that."

  The vulnerability in her tone had me swallowing thickly, hating how she was making an effort to open up to me more about her feelings while I continued to lie to her face. Her words also made me smile uncontrollably, my face leaning forwards to press my lips against hers in a firm kiss. Our lips separated with a small 'pop', my forehead rested against hers as I sighed against her lips.

   "Baby you are special," I whispered to her. "You're the most incredible woman I have ever met in my entire life."

   "Harry," she mumbled with flushed cheeks, biting her lip to hide her smile. "I love what we have. Our relationship. It's raw, it's real and it's honest."

  My heart dropped in my chest at her words. I tried my hardest not to show my true emotions, trying to hide my guilty expression with fake smiles. We spoke for a few more minutes before Sage started to doze off in my arms, snoring lightly and snuggling against my chest. My mind was loud as I held her to me, stroking her curly hair while resting my chin on her head. The thoughts of our relationship left my head as new thoughts about what happened tonight entered.

  A smile dipped into my lips at the thought of the lovely dinner I had tonight with Sage and her family. When she asked me, I was a bit wary, knowing that I've never actually done the whole "meeting the girlfriend's family" thing. Plus it's another indication that our relationship was just progressing even more. However, one thing that stuck to my mind that happened tonight was the conversation between Sage and her grandmother while I was helping to clean up the table

  I knew I wasn't supposed to eavesdrop, but as soon as I heard my name I was curious as fuck. At first I thought they were talking about her grandmother's opinion and me on me, but then I heard her mention my necklace, and then my mother. Now that I thought about it, I remembered what Maximus told me about how Sage knows that the necklace was charmed. From what I heard, I had a feeling Sage did some sort of spell on me to see if I was a hunter or not. When I heard her grandmother ask her if I had my necklace on; I panicked momentarily before remembering that I had my ring on, which was crafted by the witches who worked for The Saviors. 

  However, because my thoughts were still protected by the ring, Sage came to the conclusion that there was something else about me that blocked my thoughts. She even managed to figure out that my mother was a witch, after that I stopped listening as Frida called me to help out with the dishes. I guess it was safe to say that the mission wasn't jeopardized and my true identity wasn't revealed. But Sage did figure out my mother is a witch, and I didn't know how she was going to get me to tell her. I just hoped that when she does somehow manage to get it out of me, she'll open up to me about being a witch and then I'll be able to learn more about her kind.

   "So, how was the family dinner?" Maximus spoke up as soon as he walked into my room, making me flick my gaze over my shoulder.

   "It was good. They tried to do a spell on me," I told him as I dragged my brush down the easel.

   "A spell? For what?"

   "To see if I'm a hunter, because like you said, Sage thinks my necklace is charmed and blocks my thoughts. So, they must've thought that if they use a voodooist spell it'd work. I wasn't wearing the necklace that day, but I had the ring on," I smirked, however Maximus still had a look of confusion.

   "But Harry, both the necklace and the ring are charmed by white witches," Maximus frowned, making my hand halt in its movements as my eyebrows knitted together. "Shit Harry, maybe there is something magical that blocks your thoughts from them."

   "No," I muttered immediately. "They must've done the spell wrong. They must've done it wrong that's why they couldn't read my mind-"

   "Yeah, right," Maximus chuckled sarcastically. "One of the most powerful voodooists in the world tried to do a fucking spell on you. I'm pretty sure it worked-"

   "Then what are you trying to say, huh?" I snapped all of a sudden, flicking my gaze over my shoulder to stare at him with blazing eyes. "Are you suggesting that I'm a warlock?"

   "Could be," Maximus shrugged as I scowled in disgust.

   "I am not one of them," I insisted with a hiss, a menacing look crossing my features as Maximus rolled his eyes at me.

   "You're girlfriend is one of 'them', remember?" he questioned mockingly, using air quotations as I stared at him with a tight frown.

   "I try to forget about that when I'm with her," I muttered under my breath.

  It was true. Whenever I was with her, I'd completely forget about the fact that she was a witch and my hatred for them. Yes I was constantly reminded of the fact that I was lying to her and I had to kill her, but I wasn't exactly reminded of the reason for that, just the mission. I was brought up in a household where I was taught that witches were evil. I knew Sage wasn't evil, and she was the opposite of everything I've been taught about witches. But she was one after all, a Supreme. I just couldn't change my mind and views just like that after they've been drilled into my brain for so many years.

   "It's gonna hit you in the face when you have to kill her," Maximus sang, flopping down onto my bed with a book in hand.

   "Shut up, I'm not doing that."

   "What did you just say?"

   "I said," I started, setting my brush down and standing up. "I am not going to kill her."

   "Harry-" Max started to say, before pausing. "I know how you feel right now, it's hard. But if you don't, Colton will, or he'll make me do it. You don't want that," he murmured softly, his usually hard features softened when he noticed my expression.

   "No," I whispered, breathing heavily. "I won't let you. I won't let you, nor Colton, nor anybody!" I yelled all of a sudden, making his eyebrows shoot up. "I love her and I will protect her and I swear to god if you-"

   "What did you just say?" Maximus interrupted me in a hushed tone, his eyes extremely wide as an expression of shock was etched upon his face.

   I frowned, confused for a second. "What?"

   "You said it," he whispered, making me pulling my brows even lower. But then it dawned upon me. I love her.

   "Shit," I muttered, immediately sitting down on the stool near the easel with my hands on my knees. "Fucking hell," I cursed, sliding my paint-stained fingers into my hair.

   "Harry," Maximus muttered, his tone difficult to decipher, as there was a mixture of emotion laced into it.

   "I love her," I uttered softly in realization. "She captured my heart from the moment I kissed her and I never even realized it until it was too late."

  I was positive that the love I felt for Sage was real and raw, unlike the infatuated love I felt for Valentina. But the only thing that came to mind once I realized I loved Sage were not the reasons why I was in love with her, but the things I should never do to her because I'm in love with her. If I truly loved Sage I would never fill her ears with lies over and over again. If I really loved her, I would never fill her eyes with the tears that will soon appear when my secrets become revealed. It was like deep down I knew she would find out and I didn't know what to do, whether to tell her or not. All I knew was that it didn't entirely matter whichever way she would find out, at the end she would only hate me for lying to her, and nothing made my heart hurt more than that.

   "This is bad," Maximus mumbled under his breath worriedly, pacing back and forth. "This is a mess, this isn't going to end well.

   "I know," I uttered sadly, feeling all the emotions build up inside of me. I almost wanted to cry because I was frustrated and I didn't know what to do. "Maximus," I whispered, looking up finally with glossy eyes.

  His gaze met mine, his icy blue eyes softening as he approached me. I immediately grabbed his hands and held them in mine, a pleading expression etching onto my face as I swallowed thickly and tried to pull myself together. I hated crying, and I hated feeling weak and frustrated and utterly helpless.

   "Please brother, no matter what, please stay with me," I begged softly, clutching his hands tightly. "I love her so much you don't even know, and it would kill me to see her get hurt. So please, Maximus, help me. Help me protect her no matter what, I-I'm sorry for treating you like shit all the time but you are my brother and I love you unconditionally and you've always been there for me, always. I-I-"

  "Harry," Maximus cut off my emotional rambling, cupping my cheeks firmly. "You never have to ask me to stay with you, because I will always be by your side no matter what. Always and forever."

🔮🔮🔮

righttttt how was that chapter lovelies? Did you like the smut? 😏😏😏😏 things are gonna get hella dramatic!

So basically even if Harry was wearing The Saviors ring or the necklace, nobody would ever get into his mind because his thoughts are blocked by his own powers.

Also, Harry has just found out that he's like part warlock and he's in love with Sage, but obviously he freaks out more about the latter thing because that's what's more important to him. Him being part warlock doesn't really affect anything except that Sage will now have the confidence to open up to him about being a witch and etc. The Saviors won't find out about his 'powers'.

The exact power that HARRY has will be explained in the next chapter!!!

That all was just a summary of what happened! Any questions? Are you guys still confused?

🔮 THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ON PRIVATE FOLLOW ME TO READ 🔮

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
35.2K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
18.8K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
821 94 30
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...