Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

7

1.7K 78 127
By Shayylondon

Shayla

The next morning ...

"Shayla"

My eyes shot open as I felt someone shaking me. I sucked my teeth, completely annoyed cause I know it's only Eric. 

I closed my eyes as I responded to him.

" What Eric?"

" You sleep?"

"No Eric, I'm just checking my eyelids for cracks".

"You found any yet?" He asked me, while chuckling.

I sat up and stared at him, completely pissed off. I don't ask for much but food and sleep. I can never seem to get one or the other at all. 

Eric was clearly still intoxicated from last night and he's now bringing that shit into the morning.

Since I arrived, Eric has found every way you could imagine to piss me off yesterday...well after having sex.  I was so upset to the point that I was ready to go back to LA. He took me to the mall and left me, 'by accident'.

We had no alone time with each other since he was rehearsing for the concert, and the night ended with the fellas coming in the room playing dominoes, drinking, smoking and arguing. 

Kim and Rih was tired and Michel'le had some things to handle with Jerry.  So that left me with them.

"Come on Shayla, a nigga wanna fuck" he whined as he tried kissing me on my lips.

I turned my head at the smell of the Olde English on his breath, covering my nose with the sheets.

"Eric, yo breath smell".

Clearly, he isn't paying any mind to me because now he is kissing on my neck and pulling the cover off me. I am still tired as hell and I just want to sleep before the concert tonight. 

I guess that's the only thing I am looking forward to.

"Stop playing" I spat.

Eric climbed in between my legs and started pushing himself inside of me causing me to scream at the top of my lungs in pain.

"Nigga are you fucking crazy! I ain't even wet and you playing the fuck around."

Eric scoffed as he stared down at me with his pretty eyes now red and glassy.

" What a nigga gotta do to get some pussy round this bitch!" He slurred.

Yeah... I don't think this trip is gonna last any longer than today if he doesn't straighten himself up. I pushed him off top of me and got up to walk to the bathroom.

"Fuck is yo problem!", I heard Eric Yell while I walked to the bathroom.

"Go to hell Eric!" I yelled back, slamming the door in response.

I am so ready to go back to LA and I haven't been here for more than 24 hours. This trip is not what I thought it would be at all. 

Jerry mentioned something about going to lunch with a friend and invited all of us, also to celebrate Ren and Kim as soon to be parents. 

I just hope that Eric behaves himself while we are at this little brunch.

I turned the shower on, climbing inside and sighing as the steaming water hit my skin. I grabbed my shower pouf and began lathering my body with it. 

As I showered, I thought about what I was gonna wear and how the rest of the day is gonna play out.

------------

Eric

"Hurry yo ass up", I screamed as I placed my KINGS cap on my head, taking a swig out my 8-ball bottle as we got dressed.

I ain't even wanna go to this punk ass brunch, I wanted to lay up and fuck Shayla all morning, get high and shit until the show tonight but nah, Jerry wanna be "nice" and invite us to eat. 

I wanna eat something alright and it ain't whatever bullshit he was bout to feed us.

Shayla sucked her teeth as she stood in front the mirror, wearing a short pink dress, hugging every curve of her body and a pair of sexy ass heels. I watched her as she smooths her dress out admiring every inch of her frame. 

She turned and looked at me with an attitude as she threw her purse over her shoulder and flipped her hair.

I grabbed my bottle and opened the door, pushing past her and wobbling towards the elevator. She been acting stupid since she got here, with her fine ass.  If I knew she would have acted like this, I would have kept my money and she could have kept her ass in Compton.  

All that attitude for no damn reason.

"You really gonna continue to drink, didn't you do this shit enough last night?" I heard Shayla yell down the hall to me.

"Nah, I didn't which is why I'm doing it now" I spat.

I stepped inside the elevator, Shayla behind me. The doors closed as I stared at her. She had her arms folded across my chest and she never made eye contact with me. 

I smirked, drinking out the bottle.

"Excuse me, do you know that we not moving?" I asked.

"Because the floor we're going to isn't pressed Eric", she said slightly annoyed as she continued staring at the elevator door.

"So why don't you just press the floor that we're going to...Shayla" I exaggerated and smiled.

"Because you wanted me to come here, so you press the button to go down stairs to meet your manager for your brunch, Eric".

Well why don't you suck my dick...Shayla,  I thought to myself as I pressed the lobby button.

As the elevator descended, I heaved a sighed and took another sip. I see Shayla looking at me out the corner of her eye and nose turned up like she smells something bad.

"I work too damn hard to be pushing some buttons round this bitch" I argued.

Shayla chuckled. " It's not hard to say something you did write."

Before I could respond, the elevator doors open and she quickly walked out, with her heels clacking across the marbled hotel floor.

" You clacking and shit like I aint buy them fucking shoes!" I screamed.

"Kiss my ass Eric! " She yelled, spinning around and eye-balling me.

" I plan too" I smirked.

Shayla scoffed and walked towards the doors of the hotel, outside where everyone else was standing. 

I strolled with my bottle in my right hand, nodding at some of the white girls that was staring at me and waving flirtatiously.

I get outside and everyone turned to look in my direction. Jerry smiled disappeared as he walked up to me. 

"You're kidding me right, now right?''

I looked Jerry up and down.

 "Jerry, are you getting pussy?"

Jerry face turned red as his eyes got bigger. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

" You glowing and shit, I'm-I'm tryna be like you Jerry, a nigga tryna get some pussy" I yelled loud enough for Shayla to hear.

I smirked and turned around to see Rih and Cube walking towards me, wiping my smile off my face.

"Yo Cube I can't wait for y'all to break up", I smirked in Rih direction.

" Fuck you E", Cube laughed and punched my arm. 

"And I can't wait for Shayla to fuck Ace again", Rih mocked my laugh then stuck her middle finger up at me.

"Hey Hey Hey Hey" Jerry yelled. " None of that shit today, we're gonna have a nice brunch and celebrate Kim and Ren so please."

I put my hand up and smiled. " Aight man you got it".

I threw the bottle over my shoulder, causing glass to break everywhere in front the hotel doors. Everyone shouted and stared at me. Jerry grabbed me by my arm.

"Eric! what the hell is wrong with you? there is a perfectly good garbage can next to you"

I shrugged my shoulders. " I aint feel like walking that far".

Jerry rubbed his hand down his face and pulled me towards the limo service he got for us. All I know, this shit better not be coming out my pocket.

----

|Blanco's Tacos & Tequila|

I watched the girls walk into the restaurant before me and the homies did. I am way too fucked up right now and it is no air blowing at all in this dessert ass state.

I squinted my eyes, then snatched my Locs out my pocket and placing them on my face. Jerry walked over to us with a slim, tall guy who reminded me of Mario from super Mario brother wearing a Hawaiian shirt and grey work slacks.

"Eric, this is Julio my friend we used to work together way before this music biz" Jerry smiled.

"Julio, this is Eazy-E and NWA; Cube, Dr. Dre, Mc Ren and DJ Yella, their lady friends are inside."

Everyone greeted him, except me. I just gave a head nod and eyed him up and down.

"So, this was your idea to come to this place huh?"

Julio smiled as he played with his thick mustache.

 "Yeah Eazy, the food is delicious here man I promise you."

I looked at Jerry for confirmation and he nodded. I shrugged as we all decided to go in the restaurant. It was cool in here, but the colors of burgundy and brown décor made the place seem dark. 

I smirked as I walked over to sit next to Shayla, who rolled her eyes at me. 

I know she still mad with me from last night but I plan to make up to her before the concert tonight. We all took a seat and talked amongst ourselves.

"Hello! And welcome to Blanco Tacos and Tequila, I am Marzo and I will be serving you today!"

I heard a thick Spanish feminine but deep accent as I looked up and seen a slim man, with spikey hair all over his head, smiling at all of us. 

I made a face. This nigga is a fag

I looked around the table, and Dre shot me the same look.

He handed us menus around the table and pulled his notepad out. I opened the menu and frowned. 

"Aye man this menu's in Spanish"

"Ah si Senor Eazy, but I can translate for you" Julio chimed as he scanned over the menu. 

He reached over to my menu and pointed.

"Is everyone ready to order, ah Julio what should-?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, I want some neckbones, black eyed peas, corn bread "I interrupted.

I heard giggling start around the table, and out the corner of my eye I seen Shayla sitting there with a stale ass look on her face. 

She yanked me by my collar.

"Eric, what's the matter with you? now you know they don't have that here."

"He asked me what I wanted, so I told him what I want and that's what I want, some neckbones, black eye peas"

"Eric please just stop" Jerry slid his hand over his face in distress.

Julio smiled and waved his hands. "Nahh it's okay it's okay Jerry, I can order for the all of us" 

I watched him scan over the menu, then kissing his teeth. 

"Tiene ceviche?" he said to the waiter.

"What he say? What is that?" I raised a brow at him, causing Cube and Yella to laugh under their breath.

"Ceviche is pickled raw fish" Julio smiled.

"Bye." I stood up and tried to walk off, but Shayla pulled me back and yanked me down in the seat.

"Will you stop E! and take this off" she argued, snatching my cap off my head and throwing it on my lap.

"Nos trae una jarra de sangría receta" Julio smiled and nodded at the waiter who wrote what he said down and walked away.

"What is the matter with you, this why you don't need to drink you're making a fool of yourself" Shayla whispered in my ear.

I could care less about how I am acting. I didn't wanna go in the first damn place, but since we here and I am fucked up, I'm show out until I get back to the room. 

I smiled as I looked over at Ren and Kim who was having a conversation off to themselves. My man's really bout to be a father.

"Here ya go, here is dos pitchers of sangria para todo el mundo" our waiter, Marzo smiled as he placed them down on the table.

"Ah, gracias negro" Julio cheerfully said.

"I furrowed my eye brows in confusion. 

"What he call him? he don't look like no nigga to me"

Everyone busted out in laughter except for Shayla, Rih and Jerry.  Julio stared at me, confused. I shrugged my shoulders

"Negro is a very common word in my country, it's a very friendly way of talking in Spanish" he smiled as he poured the red contents into my wine glass and handed to me.

"Hurry up and drink it man", Dre smirked as he waited for me to down the drink.

"Stop encouraging him" Michel'le giggled and leaned her elbows on the table.

I took a sip, expecting the worst but it was kind of good that I took another gulp.

"Hmmm, this is good, what does sangria mean anyway?" I nodded, holding the glass up and looking inside of it.

"Aye, senor Eazy it stands for blood".

I spit the whole drink out over the table, causing the fellas to bust out in laughter. I aint find shit funny about this whole situation right now. Shayla scrunched her face up as she threw my napkin at me. 

I took it and wiped my mouth and ran my hand down my face.

"You're a fucking disgrace you know that, stop embarrassing me Eric" Shayla whispered for only us to hear, while faking a smile.

"It is just a name senor Eazy just a name" Julio laughed so hard that his face turned red and running his fingers through his hair.

"I thought.... I thought just never-never mind" I coughed as I placed my hat over my face.

"it's a very popular drink, you like everyone?" Julio asked.

Everyone sipped out their glasses and nodded. Jerry cut his eyes at me and pointed at me. 

"I'm gonna have a nice little talk with you later"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down in the bottom of the pitcher and seen what looks like mashed up mystery food. I'm sitting here drinking something with floating shit at the bottom of it.

"Aye, what's that stuff at the bottom of the pitcher?" I asked while examining the inside of it.

"That's Fruit Eric, the kind you get from the grocery market" Jerry spat.

"Hmmmm... looks like garbage"

"Ohhh...shit!" Cube squealed as he fell over, with his face red from laughter.

Ren, Dre and Yella banged the table, causing their glasses to rattle as their mouth held open from silent laughter, following by them screaming at the top of their lungs. The other diners in the restaurant turned to look in our direction. 

I looked around at everyone as I felt the room spinning a little bit.

I jumped as Shayla slammed the table with her hands as she pushed her seat back getting up and grabbing her purse.

"That's it, yall can sit here and eat with him I'm leaving..."

"Wait Shayla!" Rih immediately got up and walked after her, followed by Michel'le and Kim.

"No!" Shayla yelled as she walked out the restaurant. I watched her leave as I poured more of the sangria into my glass.

"Eric, are you fucking kidding me right now you are being a jackass right now!" Jerry bellowed as his face turned red and his hands were shaking.

I stared at him before downing my drink and ushering the waiter over.

"Aye negro come here, bring me another pitcher of this shangralah and hold the garbage" I smiled.

"This nigga is fucking hilarious!!" Cube laughed so hard at me that he started to drool.

"Julio this is all my fault, I am so sorry they don't normally act like this, especially Eric" Jerry explained to Julio, then glaring at me.

I leaned back in my chair, continuing to down my drink. Eh, Shayla will be alright. We gonna talk it out after I sober up and she gonna be back to loving a nigga, until then what the fuck is up with some more liquor.

------------------

[A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. It is a filler for the tea that is gonna arise in the next couple of chapters; Which i am working on now. I just finished taking my exams and next week is finals. I am mentally drained but Ima keep updating. How yall feel about Eazy in this chapter? LMAO ]

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...