What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

swweetpeach_ által

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... Több

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Forty-Four.

18.8K 606 2.7K
swweetpeach_ által

-----------------XxxX----------------

Before you proceed on reading this chapter,Answer this question.

Q. What would your dream date be like?

A. I like romantic and sweet date,but not too romantic [too much romances makes me bleeerh]. Like going out on a picnic,watch the sunset [I seriously want to do a sunset date], walking at the park.

But I also like those adventure dates,like hiking,Watching movies,Playing games and stuffs,eating fast food together[Food hunting would be nice] XD

But my ultimate dream date would be:
Watching Sunset and watching football match.

And Thank you @JisooIneedholywater for Nominationing me on BEST SEVENTEEN FANFIC AWARD [is that correct? XD] Seriously,I didn't expect that but Seriously A big thank you ♥♥

It's okay,If you guys didn't nominated me or something. Because just like SEVENTEEN,I focus more on my readers' satisfaction ♥♥♥ But if you guys did nominated me,I AM SERIOUSLY THANKFUL,Eventhough it's just nominations but you know how I am,Always thankful on everything that you guys did that made me power up XP ♥♥

-----------------XxxX--------------

Younghee's pov:

I looked at Seungcheol while he looked at me with a shy smile.

I opened my mouth then closed it back,like a fish gasping for air..or water?

Before I could answer him,Someone pushed him playfully on the bed.

"Jeonghan! Don't disturb my romantic moment with Younghee!",Seungcheol whines while Jeonghan kept hugging him,not letting him go.

I smiled at the sight, someone tuck my hair behind my ear.

I looked at my right and I swear my heartbeat increase it speed.

Soonyoung.

I tried to forget about the imagination I got earlier that involves Him , He gave me a smile,"Are you okay,Younghee?".

I nodded my head,not trusting at my nervous throat. What if I answered him with a high pitch yes due to my nervousness.

I was suddenly lifted from the floor, he spin us twice and I laughed at how fun it was. I wrapped my arm immediately at his neck,Not trusting gravity.

He stopped spinning and smirked.

Wonwoo.

"Feeling better? I glad everything will be prefectly fine now",He whispered in my ear before blowing it.

I squeaked and tries to push him away, "W-wonwoo,You know I have sensitive ear. S-stop!".

Wonwoo let out a deep chuckled and continue to tease me. I was pulled away from him,he hugged me from behind.

"Listen to her,Wonwoo and be careful with her. She just injured herself earlier",I know that voice.

He put his head on my shoulder,hugging me tightly and yet gently.

Jihoon.

Someone stand infront of us, he grabbed the both of my hand and put it both on his cheeks.

I laughed as he squeezed his face with both of my face, "D-Dokyeom, What are you doing?".

"Nothing,I miss your warm that's why",He winked before closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Hyung is so naughty! I didn't know you were naughty,Hyung!",I could heard Dino teasing Seungcheol on the bed.

I turned my body to looked at them,Making one of my hand to let go of Dokyeom's cheek and making Woozi letting me go.

I let out a small chuckled as I saw Seungcheol were laying on his stomach and Dino was on top of him.

"You can't kiss Younghee! Her lips are precious! Only for me!",Dino whines and crossed his arm.

"Eh,Dino. Why is it only for you? Share it with me!",Seungkwan throw on the pillow at him.

Dino gasped when his face contact with the pillow, My eyes widen as he smirked evily.

"Oh,It's on! PILLOW FIGHT!",in a spilted of second,everyboys at the room hold a pillow.

Minghao yelled before charging at Wonwoo.

I looked at my empty hands.

I don't have a pillow,I need a pillow to survive!

Where is all the pillow at?!

I looked around the room,trying to focus on the white pillow, come on pillow where are you?!

I saw one on the floor near the door, Who threw it there?

I saw everyone are busy hitting each other,I take a deep breath before raning towards the pillow.

"Almost there",I ducked as Jun tries to hit Vernon behind me.

"YES!",I bend down to grabbed the pillow, I hold it in the air.

I finally have my weapon!

I was about to turned around to join them but I didn't know someone was behind me.

I frowned as I feel someone hitting my back softly, I turned and saw a gentleman smile.

Joshua.

"As much as I want you to join this war,I don't want you to get hurt",Joshua smiled before leaning in to kiss at my forehead.

"Try to have fun without hurting yourself,Okay?",I slowly nodded at his gentleman action.

He smiled before raning back to the white war behind him. Feathers inside the pillow came out and some was still flying in the air and some were at the floor.

I smiled evily as I saw Mingyu turning his back at me, I quickly ran to him and hit it on his body.

He yelled and turned around to attack me but he stopped as he saw me,He pulled my hand and whispered in the ear.

"I let that go,I won't hit you back. Not you Younghee,eventhough it's just a pillow,hitting you would be a bad thing for me to do..",He kissed at area below my ear.

I pouted, "B-b-ut that's the point of pillow fight,You have to hit the person with a pi-",He put a finger on my lips,shutting me out.

"Don't make me shut you with my own lips",He smirked.

I gasped and quickly hit his face with the pillow before running away.

I hit everyone who was blocking my way and I smile at how happy it scene would be like.

Everyone together.

Someone opened the door and gasped, "W-What in the world?!".

We all freezed like as if we were doing mannequin challenge.

"You boys better clean this room! Younghee why are you standing up? You should rest! Come,Darling. Let's leave this room for them to clean",Everyboys groaned and whines.

"But Younghee was involved in this game",Dino pouted and pointed at me.

I dramatically put a hand on my chest,acting to be in pain.

Dino bite his lips to prevent himself from laughing.

Jihyo ignored her youngest son and dragged me out from the room, she told the boys where are the brooms are before closing the door.

"Now,You can help me on the kitchen. But don't worry,You won't be moving much",I smiled politely to her and we walked down the stairs.

----

Vernon's pov:

I looked at Mingyu as he tries to put all the feathers back into the pillow.

"Shouldn't we be sweeping instead of putting it back inside? Does that work?",Dino asked as he hold some feathers in his left hand while the other hold the skinny pillow.

I shrugged, "Mom still has alot of pillow that weren't use yet. Probably,It's still inside the pillow package".

Seungkwan nodded, "Well,I think we should sweep it and throw it away".

Mingyu pouted and groaned.

We began silently clean the room, okay,Who am I kidding?

There's Mingyu and Minghao fighting about where to throw the feathers, there's Dokyeom standing in between trying to make both side calm down.

Seungkwan were running away from Woozi because he purposely jumped on the feathers that Woozi cleaned.

Seungcheol were on the bed with Jeonghan,wrapping Jeonghan with the blanket because Jeonghan decided to take a nap instead of helping us.

Joshua and Jun were comparing the feathers,Which is longer and which is shorter.

Wonwoo were laying on the floor while Hoshi and Dino covered him with the feathers.

"Why can't we just all peacefully clean this room?",I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up,Vernon!",Mingyu and Minghao snapped at me and I raised my hands in a surrender mode.

"Chill,Women",I chuckled before sweeping the feathers.

"Hye,Guys...Don't you realised that it's December already?",Seungkwan said as Woozi jumped onto him and started hitting him with the pillow.

"OH! There will be snow and Christmas",Dino clapped his hand excitedly.

"That's not my point",Seungkwan sit up and remove the feathers from his hair.

"What is then?",Dokyeom said as he stand in between Mingyu and Minghao.

"It's Younghee's almost one anniversary with us...Right?",Jun looked at Seungkwan.

Seungkwan clapped his hand.

"Congratulations,Hyung. You've answ-",Woozi pushed Seungkwan back onto the floor.

"Are we going to celebrate it? We should! She must be happy! I really like seeing her bright self!",Jeonghan poked his head out from the blanket.

"We should! Give her presents and stuffs!",Minghao said as he nodded in agreement.

"Let's make it a surprise. We'll call laura to prepared the surprise party for her tomorrow..Mom,Won't let us leave tonight be-",Wonwoo removed the feathers from his mouth to cut Mingyu off.

"Because she loves the idea where all of her sons and here together with the girl she'll make as her daughter-in-law,Younghee",Wonwoo sit up and smirked.

Everyboys looked at Wonwoo and understand his point.

Mom never treat a girl like this before,More importantly a Slave. She really love Younghee,Dads seems to like her as well, our parents never gave the same look to our last slave. I don't mind about them liking Younghee because I know..Me and the rest of my brothers loves it when our parents treat Younghee with care and love..The same why we treat Younghee,but the love and care we gave her wasn't in the same level as our parents gave her. I believe you guys understand that..I know we all fall for her.

"Hmm,I think it's the best if we surprise her at night. I mean,we need sleep and probably she's tired along the ride back home",Seungcheol hyung said as he sit ontop of Jeonghan.

"Agree,when she takes rest. We could go buy some presents for her then after that we'll take some sleep and wait for the night to come",The others agreed on the plan.

And each one of us are already excited for tomorrow's night.

"She's gonna love my gift the most",Jun said as his crossed his arm proudly.

"Dream on,Jun. We all know how excellent I am on buying people's gifts",Joshua smirked and pushed Jun away.

I did admit that Joshua is the best on buying gifts unlike Hoshi.

"Hoshi,You better not wrapped yourself on a gifts wrapping paper and say I am your gift. I swear that thing is unused anymore, who does that?",Woozi said as he shake his head.

"Hello,You seems to like it when I did that to you! I remember how red your face were and how you prefectly treat me as your gift",Hoshi smirked and wiggles his eyebrows.

We all laughed as we saw Woozi glaring at Hoshi with his red face.

"The only couple who still used that old stuff are Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu",Minghao point at Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"Ugh,Don't remind me of that day! It was Mingyu's birthday and Wonwoo forgot to bought him a present,then he decided to be that present..Then the next thing you know-",Dokyeom shake his head.

"They'll be making out in their bedroom",Jeonghan and Seungcheol said at the same time and let out a big laugh.

"Shut up,Hyung! Stop acting as if you guys didn't mak-",Dino let out a screamed,telling the rest of us to shut up.

"Opps,We didn't know that we have a baby in this room",Mingyu smirked.

Dino scoffed, "Let's get back to work!".

"Yes,Sir", we mocked Dino and go back cleaning the room.

I can't wait for tomorrow,What should I give Younghee?

----------------XxxX-------------

Hye,Guys. I know there's nothing much in this chapter but I promise you the upcoming chapters would make you all screamed and squeaked and screamed.

Hahahah,Anyway. I won't be updating twice today.

I'm really sorry.

I have this writer blocked and I haven't got any inspiration yet so yeah,I don't even know what to do.

But Don't forget to answer the question above. Your answers would seriously save both you and me and this book XD

OH AND AH, Any of you guys are the fan of Up10tion?

I found their song "White night" are good, Not a fan just yet. Hahah,But I think one of the members grabbed my attention.

I believe it's Wei? I think that's his name. The rapper? The guy that went to KBS's show Hello counsellor?

It's Wei right? I like his voice (///.///)

Who's your bias in up10tion anyway?

-Applessred-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

59K 1.2K 69
She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she had also lost her father. She ran away fr...
181K 5.2K 39
[UNEDITED] From a normal life to a life that doesn't even exist. What could a mere human girl do once she meets 13 immortal vampires? 13 vampire brot...
91.4K 4.3K 68
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...
553K 16.8K 43
Jung Hyejin, top 1 student of Diamond Student High School is forced to be pretend girlfriend of the famous male student, Kim Mingyu. His reason, to m...