What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Forty-Five.

17.2K 588 724
By swweetpeach_

I've been saving alot of Woozi's pictures during their fanmeeting,That puppy makes my heart BOOMBOOM.

Anyone saw their "Fast pace" performance? Congratulations to SEVENTEEN,for slaying our hearts with that performance /fake laugh,crying inside,too damn sexy. Jeonghan needs to chill,bae/

THANK YOU FOR THE 80.2K READS T.T

Q.What kind of present do you like to receive from your dream boy?

A. Hmmmm..Sweater? Hoodies? I do not mind if it's his sweater or hoodies because I might have an extra gift which is his scent XP

Or a photoalbum filled with our memories pictures together. Isn't that sweet?

Q. What kind of nickname do you like to hear from your dream boy?

A. Baby. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.

Don't forget to answer those two questions.

------------------XxxX-----------------

Soonyoung's pov:

We walked downstairs after cleaning the room,Dino jumped on my back as we reached the last step.

"Ugh,Dino. Get off me!",I turned my body around trying to make Dino fall down.

"Hyung!Hyung!Fi-",I didn't feel any weight on my back anymore.

I turned and saw Dino rubbed his butt due to the impact of falling. I chuckled and tries to flip my hair.

I know,I can't flip it but oh well.

Mingyu and Minghao walked towards the dinning room.

They opened the door while saying,"Hungry mans coming!".

I smirked as I saw Wonwoo pouting and dragging himself in the dinning room,I skipped my way to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

"Don't be jealous,Wonwoo. Mingyu is still yours",Wonwoo looked at me with a glare, I pinched his cheek before walking to sit on my chair.

"Boys..Behave",I waved at my fathers before siting down. "Behave,Boys!",I mimic my Dad's voice.

"Booo!Hyung,It doesn't su-",Dino was about to continue talking but Seungkwan beats him by saying.

"Boo Boo Boo Seungkwan is here~~~!",He smiled happily before sitting down.

"Younghee will sit here",Minghao talked to himself as he pat the empty chair beside him.

"Hye!"

"No!"

"Younghee sits beside me!"

"Jun,Sit beside Minghao! So Younghee could sit here!"

"Mingyu move,Younghee will sit here instead"

We begin to fight with each other on which chair should Younghee sit.

And the last statement cames from the Jealous Wonwoo.

Mingyu who sit beside him looked at Wonwoo with a sad puppy eyes. Wonwoo ignored him by looking at the spoon and fork instead.

"Where is Younghee?",Jihoon who sit beside my left side asked,I answered him with a shrugged.

The door that connected to the kitchen open,our mother and Younghee walked in with maids behind them.

"Younghee,Sit here!",Seungkwan said while pointing the empty chair between him and Vernon.

"Hmm,Clever",I smirked at both of them.

They looked at me and winked at the same time.

Younghee was about to walked towards them but Minghao told her to sit beside him instead.

Younghee turned her track and walked to Minghao instead.

"Yah!Minghao-hyung?!",Seungkwan yelled and crossed his arm.

Younghee stop walking and she stand there blinking,Not knowing what to do.

"Younghee-ah,Come back here",Vernon said with his soft voices,trying to seduced her.

I almost growled in jealous but I shake it off.

Soonyoung,Don't be jealous! Even if you like her, Don't try to fight with your brothers and make the same mistake.

I pouted and took a sip of the mango juices, ignoring Verkwan couple with Minghao fighting.

I looked at Jihoon who was siting beside me, he was glaring at the scene. I chuckled,he turned his attention to me and narrowed his eyes.

"What?",He groaned and turned his attention to the foods that were brought by the maids.

"Don't be jealous,Jihoon",I bite my lips trying to prevent from laughing.

Jihoon crossed his arm, "Then stop acting as if you didn't care".

"I want Younghee to sit beside me,Can you move?",Jihoon looked at me with a blank face.

I shake my head, "Nope,I enjoy siting beside you..Don't you enjoy it as well? My existence beside you",I smirked as Jihoon's cheek turned red.

He punched me on the shoulder and I groaned, "Don't make me bring my guitar".

I raised my hands in the air, "Sorry".

I held back a chuckle as Jihoon keep mumbling about how he wants to hit me with a guitar.

"Younghee,take a seat darling. Don't just stand there!",Our mother looked at Younghee while she placed a napkin on her lap.

I looked at Younghee as she was frustrated with herself,not knowing where to sit because well,The rest of the brothers keeps telling her to sit beside them.

Younghee blinked twice before looking at Jeonghan, She made her mind to sit beside him.

Luckily the seat beside Jeonghan was an extra chair,Jeonghan smiled as he saw Younghee walking towards him and took the seat beside him.

Jeonghan looked at us with a cocky smile.

"I guess,Younghee loves me more than you guys. Shall we begin eating?",Seungcheol who sit beside Jeonghan scoffed and pushed Jeonghan's shoulder.

Jeonghan took the advantage of the situation and lean more into Younghee's side.

Younghee who was peacefully placing the napkin on her lap didn't seems to bother with Jeonghan's action.

Sweet and innocent.

I put my elbow on the table and placed my chin on the palm of my hand,Looking at Younghee with a smile.

But in a second,I almost hit my face on the table because Jihoon pushed my elbow from the table.

"Opss,Sorry. I was about to grab the spoon but my hand accidentally knocked on your elbow",Jihoon act innocent as he grabbed his spoon.

"Yeah right",I narrowed my eyes and grabbed the spoon.

Soon all of us begin to filled our stomach with the food,I grabbed the fried drumstick chicken before Dokyeom who sits on my right side grabbed it.

"Hyung,That drumstick is mine!",Dokyeom pouted and took the chicken wing instead.

I winked at him,teasing him as I took a bite on the drumstick.

Dokyeom ignored me and continue eating.

"Younghee,Which part of the chicken do you like the most?",I lifted my head and looked at Younghee.

She chew the foods in her mouth before answering Vernon who sit across her.

"Any parts of the chicken is fine",Younghee smiled at Vernon.

"Of course,Chicken always heal our heart",I chew my food while looking at Joshua with a blank face.

"You said the same sentence everytime we had chicken for meals",Seungcheol chuckled and shake his head.

Joshua smiled before taking another piece of the chicken.

-----

Jeonghan's pov:

I looked at Younghee as she peacefully eat her dinner.

I guess she could feel me looking at her because she turn her attention to me.

"Something wrong,Jeonghan oppa?",I shake my head.

"Nothing,I was distracted by your beauty that's all",I smirked as I heard the rest of my brothers groaning and chocking on their foods.

"Jeonghan-hyung!",I looked at Dino as he tries to stop from coughing.

I gave him an innocent look.

"Don't play innocent,Jeonghan-hyung! Look at how red Younghee is right now!",Vernon pointed at Younghee with his spoon.

I looked at Younghee and I can't help to laugh, she was indeed red.

"Sorry,Younghee",I chuckled before drinking the mango juices.

Younghee mumbles about how her cheeks easily get red and heated before pinching it.

"Your father use the same sentence,Honey. That's how he successfully grabbed my heart",Mom winked at our second dad while he winked back.

I looked away from those old couple.

"Oh,Boys. Don't forget about next 3 week it's your dads and mine 100th anniversary. But I need you boys to come three days earlier and Younghee must be there as well!",Mom clapped her hands in excitement.

"I need Younghee beside me when we go shopping for dresses!",I shivered at the thoughts on my mom shopping.

I swear the longest hour my mom's shops are from the opening time of the mall until the closing time of the mall.

"I would love too",I looked at Younghee as her eyes brighten in sparkles.

"Yes,We also need to pick your dress,Okay honey?"I chuckled as Younghee nodded in excitement.

"Honey,Why must you buy a new dress? I'm sure there are still some unused dresses in your closet..",Our thrid father looked at our mother with a dumbfounded face.

"And beside,it's wasteful for you to bought an expensive dress because we'll rip it as soon as the event is over and when we were alone in the room",At that moment I felt like vomiting and turning my ear off.

"Okay,I think I am full now. Thank you for the meal",I looked at Jun who was rushing to get out from the dinning room.

Soon after Minghao followed him,then each one of us leave the dinning room as our parents keeps on flirting with one another.

Joshua used his speed to ran beside Younghee and grabbed her hand to leave the room.

"Let's go,Baby",Joshua smirked before using his speed to get out of the room.

Too late for me to stop him from taking Younghee away from me.

I sighed but suddenly I feel a hand pulling me from my seat, I looked at the person and see him smirking.

"Let's get out off here before we see something we shouldn't see",I laughed with Seungcheol before we ran out from the dinning room.

I heard the door closed behind me as we ran to the living room where the others are.

We opened the door and saw they turned the television on.

I didn't let go off Seungcheol's hand and he didn't seems to bother to let go either.

"Where is Younghee?",Seungcheol asked the rest before dragging me to the nearest couch.

"Joshua hyung send her to the guest room near our bedroom because she seems to be tired and sleepy",Seungkwan said to Seungcheol without taking his eyes from the television.

I guess she is still tired after what happened earlier just now.

I felt a squeezed on my hand and I looked at Seungcheol as he had a guilty look.

I know he still feel guilty about biting on Younghee with force, eventhough the rest of us and Younghee forgive him.

He still feel guilty and ashamed of his behaviour.

"Hye,It's not your fault..",I gave Seungcheol my bright smile and he chuckled.

"I know she forgive me already but..I still can't move on the fact that I hurted her",I sighed.

"Sometimes people do make mistake,Seungcheol .We know you can't control it and we know that Younghee does understand that as well. So stop thinking negative,Look at how happy we are to finally hangout together",Seungcheol looked at the rest of our brothers and he smile.

"Yeah and I shall not waste her second chance on me",I nodded my head.

"That's the Seungcheol I know and love",Seungcheol winked at me and laughed.

I laughed and soon after we join the rest of our brothers watching television.

-----

Joshua's pov:

I opened the door and let Younghee in first.

She thanked me before stepping in the room.

"Why did you bring me into the new guest room? What happened to the last room? You guys didn't clean it right?",I chuckled as Younghee pointed at me.

"Nah,We just want to keep you close to us. Incase we miss you,we could just open that door and took a peek of your face",I pointed at the extra door across the bed.

Younghee looked at me and shake her head.

I walked behind her and poke her side, she yelled and jumped in surprise.

"I see you are ticklish,Huh?",I smirked as I saw Younghee turn to face me before backing away.

"I'm a not!",She scoffed.

I rasied one eyebrow and took a step forward, she took a step backwards.

We continue doing like this until I start walking quickly towards her,Younghee laughed nervously and start running away.

"I'm gonna catch you,Younghee and tickle you till you admit you are ticklish",I saw Younghee ran to the door with a small chuckled.

I guess,She forget about my power.

In a spilted of second,I turned her around and make her back pushed against the door with my hands on her side.

"J-Joshua..No",Younghee bite her wounded lips to prevent from laughing.

I stared at her lips, wandering if I could kiss her.

I shake my head and pulled away from her,almost feeling disappointed at my own actions.

I hold her hand and dragged her to the bed, "Now,Sleep".

I pointed at the bed and crossed my arm jokely.

Younghee glared at me and pull her tongue out before getting on the bed.

I sit on the side of the bed as I saw Younghee covering herself with the blanket.

"Y-younghee...",She looked at me,silently asking me to continue talking.

"Ah..What is your favourite colour?",I smiled as I looked at her thinking about it.

"Emm..I'm not sure..But I love neat pastel colour",She gave me a small smile before yawning.

I chuckled and get off from the bed.

"Goodnight,Joshua",She smile before closing her eyes.

"Goodnight,Princess",I lean closer near her face,gently remove the hair from her forehead and kiss it softly.

I pulled away from her and walked to get out from the bed.

I sighed and closed at door.

How will Younghee react if she knows we all like her?

------------------XxxX-----------------

Hye,Guys. I will update twice today but the second chapter will be publish at night :)

Nothing much on the interaction between the boys and younghee.

But there is SOONHOON and JEONGCHEOL ♥♥

I still have a writer block,So I want to apologise if this chapter isn't interesting.

Hopefully,I could write better chapters soon ♥♥

Don't forget to comment and vote vote.

-Applessred-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
185K 4.6K 41
She was voiceless. But she loved music. And she met them, they were her inspiration, her youth, and her happiness. They taught her that even without...
60.4K 1.2K 69
She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she had also lost her father. She ran away fr...
554K 16.8K 43
Jung Hyejin, top 1 student of Diamond Student High School is forced to be pretend girlfriend of the famous male student, Kim Mingyu. His reason, to m...