Why Me? || Kirito X Reader ||...

By GoddessOfImagine

I wrote this in middle school so this isn't good like- at all. I'm so sorry in advance y'all LMAO You got stu... More

⚔️Why me?⚔️
⚔️Meeting Him⚔️
⚔️Joining A Guild⚔️
Movie Night, Asuna's Plan Takes Action?!
1k guys!!
✨Happy Thanksgiving✨
✨Kirito and (U/N) reunite✨
✨2k guys!!!!✨
✨A Mysterious Encounter✨
✨100 votes!✨
✨Good Bye Yui....✨
✨3k!✨
✨New Beginings✨
✨Got Sick✨
✨My Hero✨
✨The End✨
✨Why Me? Is over✨
✨5 facts about me tag✨
✨Im 14 today✨
✨OH MY LORDY?!✨
Hi guys
Tagged 🤷🏼‍♀️

✨Sorry not an update✨

2.6K 39 4
By GoddessOfImagine

Wow okay so I am about to hit 2k. FRICKEN 2k i never believed that I could hit 100 reads but 1k I can't believe it! I love all the support you guys have given me and I am so grateful! There has been so many bad things going on in my life but when I get on Wattpad and see that you guys enjoy this crap called writing, I get really happy and forget about the bad stuff. Thank you for liking and reading this story I wouldn't be the writer I am today if it weren't for you guys, so thank you really I love you guys so much! You will see an update in the next hour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.8K 23
You were born to a family who dont really care about you. You entered the game sao trying to run away from reality. There you met kirigaya and hana...
178K 2.5K 12
You were an SAO survivor, and that game nearly killed you countless times while you were trapped, especially when you would hang around your friend K...
89.1K 3.1K 15
"I'm sorry, Kazuto," I whispered. I will not let you fall. "Stay alive and get out of here...Kirito...Asuna..." I'm sorry. "Goodbye." I closed my...
1K 64 40
This is an L x male! Reader futurefic, years after the Kira case in a timeline where L does not die! You and L are best friends and share an apartmen...