The 25th Annual Hunger Games;...

By TorriK

So, this is practically my version of the Hunger Games, what would happen if it was me who got picked to comp... More

The 25th Annual Hunger Games; My Version...
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:

Chapter 18:

23 1 0
By TorriK

Chapter 18:

Torri's POV:

I grab one of the backpacks I got from the Cornucopia, and got it down from the branch above us.

I zip it open and carefully grab stuff out and put it on my lap, making sure stuff doesn't fall. First there is some rope, then a 1.5 litre bottle for water, I open it to see if it has any and find out that it is empty. Then there are some packets of nuts, some dried berries, and some crackers, and hidden right down the bottom is some wire. "ok," I say to Reave; "so we have some rope, an empty water bottle, a packet of nuts, some dried berries, crackers, and wire. Ok now for the next one!" I say as I put everything back in, and zip it closed so Reave can put it back as she grabs the next one down...

(A/N: skipping a little bit, sorry if u wanted to hear it...)

So, all the bags pretty much consisted of was some more rope, some sun glass looking things, some more dried fruit, nuts and a few apples, we got two sleeping bags, then some more water containers and little slots that are perfect for Reave to put her knives into...

We both grabbed a bag with the little slots in them, reave gave me two knives just in case I needed them, and then we put some nuts, dried fruit, an empty water container, sleeping bag and some rope each into our bags. We then we grabbed our weapons and got them ready so we could climb down the tree. I put my quiver of arrows into my bag so it was poking out, and Reave just had her axe in her hand...

'BOOM' the first cannon sounded off, we both froze in our spots, and started to count how many went off, signalling another dead tribute.

"One, two, three, four, five......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 115 24
And if one day your country collapses and a revolution begins? What if you're the one in only a few thousand of people still alive? What if a new...
7.4K 335 47
⋆*°•✦✧⊹⋆ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴛ ᴛᴇɴ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ⋆⊹✧✦•°*⋆ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴄ x ᴏᴄ ────── More elabo...
79K 3.4K 31
You either become brilliant, or you get killed. When Alyssa was invited to a boarding school to learn magic, she was expecting something out of a Har...
305K 8.6K 40
You're in your senior year at the Academy when Doctor Gaul decides alongside her gamemakers that the mentorship program should be reinstated. You're...