Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

(Sorry, but I’m going to skip the whole day until the private sessions.)

Reave's POV:

So now it’s time for our private sessions with the game makers, so they can decide what points to give us it’s taking a VERY long time, it’s the start of District 4’s boy tributes right now, so it’s the one, I think his name is something like Wane? Juan? Yeah that’s it, Juan, he’s like 17 or 18. So, he just left the waiting area where we all are. I’ve been bombarded with questions from Tyrone about any alliances and it’s getting really annoying!

10 minutes later and District 5’s tributes are starting to get called up…

Around 20 minutes later, it’s finally Jackie’s turn, as she walks towards the door I quietly wonder what she’s going to do, probably just break a nail and show how she can file it down back to perfection. Anyway, after about 3 minutes, the shortest time so far, “Reave Sliverson,” gets called out in a very robotic voice telling me that it’s my time to show the game makers what I’m made of.

As I make my way to the door, it automatically opens, and then closes once I’ve stepped through.

I automatically go over and grab an axe then walk over to the ground below the game makers stand and introduce myself “Reave Sliverson, District 7!” They look at me and one of them, I’m guessing he’s the head game maker, nods his head silently telling me to show them what I’ve got…

Every single hologram I hit, every single time. I then changed to my knife throwing, and let’s just say that I wasn’t all too perfect with that but I was ok, the head game maker then said to me; “you are dismissed.” ‘Well that was blunt,’ I think to myself as I exit the training centre and head back to my room.