Kidnapped...

By BlizzardBro123

I see the man getting closer, see him grin and sprint even faster. I try to run, try to continue running, but... More

"HELP"
John
The New Girl
"Say bye bye?"
"The Test"
"Why?"
Jamie!?!
Love...
"Lights, CAMERA, Action"
Wendy
The Past?!?
"Play time!"
Authors Note!!!
"Death..."
"Falling..."
"Betrayed..."
"Daddy, please?"
Back to normal, or not?
"Little Teddy Bear"
Author's Note!!! Very Important!!!
Last Chapter!!!!!

"Please?"

28.9K 671 198
By BlizzardBro123

Alice's POV

I wake up in what looks like a bed room. I'm laying on queen sized bed. It has beautiful white and blue sheets on it. My name is Alice Lacrosse, I'm 16.

I look around at my "room" it has a couple of books, movies and a bathroom. I need to get situated. First I run to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. I look terrible, my shoulder length hair is tangled, my green eyes ate rimmed with red. and my slender body has a large bruise on my side.

I jump in the shower and clean myself up. I get out of the shower and see a new set of clothes. What? I don't have any other clothes. How did these get here? I get changed into the pair of skinny jeans, the blue
American Eagle shirt and a bra and panties.

"Hello? Is a-a-anyone down h-here?" I stuttered?! I never stutter.

"I'm right here. What do you need?" I jump and turn around. He's right behind me.

****************************************************************************

How do you like it so far. Here is an unknown POV. * hint* it's Alice's kidnapper
****************************************************************************

Unknown POV

She is wearing the clothes I gave her, and WOW she looks hot!! I left them in the bathroom when she was having a shower.

"Hello? Is a-a-anyone down h-here?" Aww she's stuttering, she's so cute when she stutters. Maybe I should answer her?

"I'm right here. What do you need?" I called her babe! she slowly turned around and looks at me.

"Why?" she whispers " why, did you take me? Why me?" she looks sad and scared. I also see a hint of courage, I don't like that.

"My name is Austin, what's your name?" I ask completely ignoring her question.

"A-A-Alice. Alice Lacrosse. Please, please don't hurt me?" she whispers.

" Don't be scared of me
, I won't hurt you. My brother and my friends are the ones you should afraid of." My brother's name is John, is 18 and I'm 16. Alice is also 16. I saw that on the news. My brother and his friends were the ones who told me to take Alice. They just want to rape her. I want to be with her...

Forever.

****************************************************************************Hey guys I changed the name to Kidnapped so lol Comment/vote all that jass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

437K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...