It's Just Kisses ⇢ Isaac Lahey

By EnchantedClouds

"I don't have anyone" "You have me" Book 1 Copyright © 2016 by EnchantedClouds More

{1} Best Friend
{2} I Made Friends With Criminals
{3} Mental Institution Anyone?
{4} Freaks.
{5} Prison Break
{6} Epileptic
{7} Teenage Werewolves
{8}Offerings
{9} Persuasion
{10} Bad Ice Cream Ruins It.
A U T H O R S N O T E S
{11} FLRITING??
{13} Friends and Enemies
{15} Rave?
{16} It's her birthday?
{17} Violent Acts.
{18} BATTLEFIELD.
{19} The Master Plan.
THE END.

{14} Restraining Order

5.3K 110 50
By EnchantedClouds

{14} Restraining Order

We had gotten a restraining order from Jackson's father who was an "esquire". We were required to stay a certain amount away from him after the things us 'three' had done to him. Scott and Stiles tried to persuade them that wasn't involved just a passer-by but the sheriff wouldn't believe it from last time when we broke out Isaac.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Great what if my father hears about this? Oh well, at least I wasn't arrested, right? I also hate the fact that one the conditions are that we cannot harass him 'psychologically' I mean that's stupid, right? What if I want to threaten him because he ruined my clean record? Now people are going to think I'm some creepy ass murderer that comes for boys who are naked. I mean that isn't exactly wrong if I think about it. Well, they do have to be good looking.

"What about school?" Stiles says interrupting my thoughts of shirtless men.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 - foot distance." What if we are forced to sit next to each other? How about then sheriff?

"Bu - okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other?" His father gives him a look before Stiles speaks up again

"I'll just hold it."

"Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?"

"Well Sheriff Stilinski I wasn't involved in this what-so-ever, in fact, I was going for a run, and I had seen them and checked what they were doing next to a police van, but they wouldn't explain." Alright, I'm just trying to save my ass here, but I shouldn't have been dragged into this.

"That is not what Jackson told us, in fact, you were in the van with him as well" Damn you, Jackson.

"Oh, come on, it was just a joke.

"It was a joke?" His tone got harsh as he has said this.

"Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously. Dad, humour's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking, like, multiple levels of interpretation here." There aren't many levels of analysis there is one, and that is that you guys kidnapped someone and to have me abide with it.

"Uh - huh."

"Uh - huh."

"Okay, well, how exactly am I supposed to interpret the stolen prison transport van, huh?"

"We filled the tank!" Stiles exclaims like that will reverse the crime we just committed. We continued on this for a while until our parents came as we all walked out my father was there with Scott's furious mother.

"Move! It's not just this. Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The utterly bizarre behaviour, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed." My father and I look at her before my dad starts scolding me.

"Amelia I am very disappointed in you, we will talk about this and the consequences at home and don't think this will go away lightly" I nod moving away from Scott and his mother. I mouth an 'I'm sorry to him as I passed and he just nods his head and my dad and I leave the building. We pass Jackson on our way out, and I kept my head up trying not to look at him, and I succeeded. We get in the car, and I'm just waiting for my father to say something. After a few minutes, he decides to speak up.

"I can't believe it. A few days you have been here, and you've already had someone get a restraining order against you. I'm so disappointed" I start fiddling with my fingers before speaking up.

"Dad it was nothing like that. They needed my help, so I decided to go there, but I didn't know what it was about they practically dragged me into this mess."

"So why are you friends with them?"

"I'm friends with them because they have atrocious lifestyles and I just want to be there to support them. Remember when Ryan's mother used to have those parties and got drunk pretty much every day? We invited him over, and I made sure he had my bed because I wanted him to be comfortable while he stayed there. It's like that in this situation" I see him nod in the corner of my eye before speaking up again.

"Don't get into trouble again" I nod as we arrive at our driveway. I exit the car and go into my room. After a while of doing my things and eating, I went to sleep as tomorrow was coming soon.

I woke up early the next day and got dressed. I put on a long black dress that reached mid-thighs and put on an army green jacket on top. I picked up a few necklaces and chose two to put on. I grabbed all my things and went back downstairs. My dad had made pancakes which I smelt before but wasn't very strong probably made it before he had to head out. I devoured a few and then left the house. I got in my car and drove to school as slow as I could considering I would be early.

I was walking through the corridors when I saw Allison enter the library. I was debating whether I should join or not but I decide against it. I continue walking around until I spot Jackson in one room. I open the door and enter closing it behind me.

"Is this 50 feet or not?" I ask him chuckling at the end.

"What are you doing in here."

"Well I saw a teacher head out, and then I saw you so I thought I might as well give you the pleasure of my company" I smile at him making sure I don't move closer to him.

"Well, your company is appreciated."

"Jackson I just came to say thank you. Not because of the restraining order but because of what happened before you not hurting me? I mean I was certain that you would've, but you didn't so I'm grateful" He started moving closer to me.

"At the moment I don't care if you have to stay 50 feet away from me because I can't."

"Can't what? He puts his fingers into his mouth and lips 'follow me', and I do staying a few feet away from him, so no one else will notice. We go to the changing rooms but enter the boys one, and I get confused.

"Hey Jackson, what are we doing in here?" He puts his finger on my mouth and drags me to the shower area. He undresses, and everything is gone.

"Since you've already seen all this it wouldn't matter now would it?" I take a big gulp as he turns on one of the showers and enters. Water is now all over him, and he steps out for a second.

"I'm sorry for the restraining order" He comes closer to me putting me against one of the lockers near the shower and leans in. His mouth now on mine and it felt great. It was wet, warm and flavourful I don't know what it was but it was great. My heart was racing, and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. He puts his arms around my waist grabbing it tightly as we kissed deeply and passionately. He pulls away, and my heart starts going back to its normal pace.

Footsteps start getting closer, and someone says Jackson's name. He replies telling the person where he is. This is going to be an awkward encounter considering the position we are in and how to close out face are.

The face that comes out behind the lockers is Allison's and I immediately go red all over my face.

"What are you guys doing here? Don't you have a restraining order against her?" So Scott probably told her about that.

"Well it is me that went to her and dragged her here, and we were doing something private you could join if you like" I step on his feet forcefully. I remember that he is completely naked so I put my knee up hoping to cover his junk. Allison glances at what I'm doing and speaks out.

"I'll just come back later" She comes closer to me and whispers into my ear.

"I hope you'll tell Lydia or I will" Once she finishes she turns around, and before she could walk away Jackson grabs her hand.

"I did say you could join us. Are you okay? Your heart is beating like crazy. I mean didn't you want to talk isn't that why you followed us here?"

"I-I- I changed my mind." She stutters I have no idea what to do in this situation, so I keep quiet.

"You sure? Because you look a little stressed out. Is it Scott? Is it that whole thing? I still can't believe you think your little Romeo and Juliet story is going to last. You know he's eventually just going to run to Derek and join up with him and his little wolf pack. If you don't realise that, then you've got to be the stupidest bitch in this town. Well other than Scott since he's a pretty stupid bitch himself."

"Stop. Just stop!"

"Alright, Jackson calm down a little bit okay? You're taking it too far now" Jackson steps away from me and walks towards Allison.

"What are you going to do, Allison, Hmm - when your stupid bitch of a boyfriend turns on you? They kill your aunt. They almost kill Lydia. Who do you think it's going to be next hmm? Amelia over here? Or you? Oh, wait not you. No, No, it can't be you, because you're in love. Is that what you tell yourself? "Scott's different and everything's going to work out because we're in love" Well, if that's what you believe, then you're already dead. I just - I just hope your dad has been teaching you a few things" Every time he said something he stepped closer to her almost kissing her. As he talks about the deaths, he pushes her against the coaches door.

"He has" I hear her whisper then she pushes him away, but she falls onto the floor with him on top of her.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" He quickly gets off her and walks away. Scott enters the room and Allison continues to say that she is fine, but Scott still attacks. He pushes Jackson against the lockers Jackson and I were at.

"I have a restraining order" He screams as he gets up.

"Trust me; I restrained myself" He replies coldly. They continue you to fight, and I just step away making sure that I don't get hurt. I sit next to Allison making sure she is okay. The boys smash through the doors, and they get separated by two people. We leave Allison goes to Scott while I go to Jackson. Eric's has her hands around his neck, and I just hold his hand and stand in front of him.

"What the hell is going on? Hey! Enough. Enough. What do you idiots think you are doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr McCall, you want to explain yourself? Stilinksi?" A boy interrupts the situation by giving something that they had dropped, but Mr Harris grabs in before.

"You and you," He says pointing at Jackson and Scott.

"All of you detention 3:00."

After all, classes were finished we were expected in the Library for the detention, and I'm just hoping it ends quickly. We all sit down before Jackson reminds everyone that he has a restraining order against us.

"All these tools?" Mr Harris says

"Nope, just us tools," Stiles says pointing at me, Scott and himself.

"Fine. You three, over there."

We sit at the table furthest away from Jackson although he gives a look like we aren't as far as we should be.

"I'm going to kill him," Scott says with so much anger.

"No, you're not. You're going to find out who is controlling him and then you're going to help save him" Although Stiles was right Scott just repeats that he wants to kill him.

"Hey. What is it is Matt? I mean, the whole thing comes back to the video right?" I nod agreeing with Stiles with the theory, but Scott disagrees they continue to argue about it before Jackson gets up and leaves. Mr Harris follows after him after telling us that no one is supposed to abandon their seats. The boys leave their seats and sit next to Erica, and I follow them. I sat down to hear Erica speaking.

"It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18" She says in a monotone voice.

"So not only is Jackson Rick now, but he's getting richer at 18?" We continue talking before we are interrupted by the speakers asking Scott to go to the principles office. Jackson enters after a while looking better than when he left. Erica accessed the records, and we had found out that Jackson was taken out of his dead mother's body via C-section. Mr Harris started packing up, and so did everyone else.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm leaving, but none of you is. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Everyone groans as he leaves the room. I start getting some books into my arms and start with the re-shelving the sooner this is done, the better. I was doing a section by myself, so I was away from everyone in the room and further away from them as well.

Suddenly something knocks out the lights, and it's either the werewolves or the Kanima, but I'm pretty sure it's not the wolves as they know the consequences. I hear two howling sounds one from a werewolf the other probably from Jackson, and something gets closer to me, and it's Jackson well the Kanima, and he grabs me, and I scream the loudest that I can, but nobody comes to help. We exit through a window smashing into it. I'm pretty sure I've been cut as I could feel pain throughout my leg. I was left in front of my house and as I stood up my head wouldn't stop spinning. I got my keys out of my pocket and entered the house. I took a look at my leg there was a massive cut. I ran upstairs and started treating it and finishing it off which a bandage, so it doesn't get infected. Time flew past instantly no calls or nothing from the guys, but I expected that. I slept around six just as a nap hoping to not wake up till the morning.

-

IM SO SORRY for not updating sooner but I have been busy this week and I would've updated sooner but I felt really demotivated and I just wouldn't write no matter how many times I told myself that I will. I just want to thank two people for actually reminding me that people do read my books and enjoy it and I'm so happy about that anyways enjoy this chapter and I will post the next chapter as soon as possible. Also, there is a reason why she keeps kissing either Isaac or Jackson and that the pain story line to her till the end but don't be like 'oh she is such a slag' all that because Lydia doss this and doesn't get hate for it anyways love you all

Dedicated @TeenWolfLaheyLover @RosaSoliman for pestering me to update the book which I am grateful for thank you all xx

E xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
786K 32.5K 32
════ ⋆★⋆ ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...
102K 1.5K 17
Isabelle Argent, still reeling from the loss of her sister, Allison, watches over Beacon Hills alongside her pack, who have been with her through evi...
432K 40.2K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...