sans x abused!reader

By errortale-fanperson

tw: blood, gore (old and cringey story) More

{ Chapter one }{ Thats not how you greet your new pal
{ chapter three }
{ Chapter four }
{ chapter 4 }

{ Chapter Two }

5.4K 147 589
By errortale-fanperson

Word count: 1063 words!!

From frequent requests on deaviantArt, I made a new chapter!

San's P.O.V (FYI, P.oint O.f V.iew)

'Blood? What the hell?' I thought, looking at the splatters of blood in the snow leading to Papyrus' 'blocked' bridge.

'But . . . Frisk isn't here yet . . . It's to early! And no monster has ever killed someone else in a timeline . . . Ever. Well, the only possibility is . . . No, no. That's a one in a million chance.

But there still is a chance.

No, no! Shake it off, Sans. Follow the trail before this person die's–

Wait! No monster has ever bled red blood! WHAT THE HELL?!'

Thoughts ran around in my skull like they were running a hundred meter against the fastest runners ever. I kept a quick pace following the blood. I began to grow nervous and decided to teleport to my usual spot in all the timelines when I meet the human. Behind the bushes. Shuffling could be heard. Along with the rustles of the bushes and the cold wind slamming itself on me in different directions. I watched as I could only see a silhouette of someone crawling. They picked up the stick, tried to use it to support themselves, but failed. Too short. Wait, what? Why are they crawling? Well, this is going to be interesting. I wonder if she can reset and continue . . . Hmm . . . I wonder if they could . . . I can't tell if there determined or not . . .

OKAY SANS ITS TIME TO SNAP BACK TO HORRIBLE REALITY! THEYRE A FOOT AWAY FROM THE STICK!

I quickly snapped to reality and teleported into the shadows behind them.  I death glared, giving them an uneasy feeling, as they crawled further, I snapped the stick with my magic. That stick is hella tough, man. No one wants to mess with that stick. No one. It's also really big . . .

((lol))

((You know what else is big? *eyebrow wiggle*))

((Lol sorry))

Still in the shadows, the person crawled a little faster. I sighed and got the whoopee cushion ready.

"Don't cha' know how to greet an ol' pal?"

Sh**! I messed up my lines. Great going, Sans.  A– for Amazing Failure.

"No, I never had any, not even a sibling, and I've never left my home until today,"

What. The. Hell.

This person better not touch Papyrus.

O R  E L S E .

"I-I...uh.. turn a-around a-and greet y-your..."

The person turned around. I stuck my hand out, waiting for the handshake. In the span of 5 seconds, I stared at the human.

Female.

Dying.

Bloody.

Weak.

Dang it. It's a girl. Will there ever be a male? I mean, frisk is gender fluid, but that doesn't mean she's a boy. The girl begins to reach out to shake my hand, but then stops suddenly.

"I-I-I see t-t-hat-t!"

". . . See what?"

"..t-the w-w-whoppie cushion!" They giggle, hacking up more blood than I have ever seen seconds later. Her eyelids fell, lost her balance, and fell over. I stared for at least 5 minutes, thinking if I should trust this girl.

Screw it . . . There's gonna be another timeline anyway . . . Might as well do it . . .

I picked up the skinny figure cradling style,

((Like how you hold a baby. Yes, that's what's it's called. It's not called bridal style. Meh XD))

And started walking to my house. I had to avoid stares, so I went through the forest. It didn't take long to notice how much bruises, cuts, a blood was on her. She was also terribly skinny. There was a huge gash on her (dominant leg).

((Your Dominant leg is your, Uhm, strongest leg? Like, if you would start running, you would start with the leg that would start you off the best. My dominant leg is my right leg. If you don't get it, highlight the word "dominant" and tap the "..." then a "Look up" button thing will show up. Click it and it'll give you the definition.))

Her mouth looked like she had a mouthful of red paint. Along her mouth were smudges of blood. I would've teleported, but, I think there would be to much pressure for her body. She could lose more blood, or something along those lines.

I swung open the door to my home.

"PAPYRUS! GET THE FIRST AID!"

"SURE, SANS! BUT WHY . . . ?"

"HURRY!"

I quickly placed the skinny girl on the olive-colored sofa and waited for Papyrus.

"HERE, SANS! AND, WHO IS THAT?"

"I'll explain later! Just gimmie some time . . ."

"OKAY!"

With that said from Papyrus, he skipped out of the room. I guess he doesn't understand the situation yet. It'll get to him.

"OH MY STARS, SANS! WHY IS THERE A ALMOST-DEAD HUMAN IN OUR HOUSE?!"

Speak of the devil.

I quickly rolled up the girls ripped tights, all the way to above her knee, then immediately wrapping some bandage-wrap around it. As I was doing this, I checked for anymore gashes like this, but found none. I continued to wrap and bandage the girl.

Your P.O.V (FYI, Point of view)

I open my eyes. Dream land.

Wait wah?

I passed out! I'm not sleeping!

"HELLO?!"

"Hi, sweetie."

"DAD?!"

"Why did you run away?" My 'father' fake pouted.

"Why did you run away-y-y-y?"

run away.

AWAY.

I screamed louder than ever, shooting up. I let out a yelp of pain. A hand pushed me down into my previous position.

"Wow, you really rattled my bones, kiddo!" Chuckled a voice. I slowly turned my head to the speaker.

Oh,

It's a skeleton.

I'm surprised that I'm not surprised about this.

"Heh, I never introduced myself properly. Oh, PAPYRUS! THE HUMANS AWAKE!"

"YAAAAAAY!"

Within seconds, a very tall skeleton came into view.

"Okay, so, I'm Sans, Sans The Skeleton and--"

"--I AM THE GREEEEEEEAT PAPYRUS!"

"--yup."

"I-I . . . Hhhnn . . . I-I-I'm . . . (Y/)-(Y/)-(Y/)-(Y/N) . . ." You mumbled weakly.

"(Y/N)?"

"IM SORRY, WHAT? (N/Y)?"

"You have it backwards, Paps."

"(Y/N)?"

"Score."

You feel a tug at your lips making you smile the smallest bit at Papyrus' mistake.

"Anyway, Paps, you can go back and make your spaghetti. I have to ghetti some answers from (Y/N)."

Oh carp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
718K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...