True love has its own ways

By ichamayuri12

Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 2... More

Prolouge
1. What is my life about?
2.Big day of life...
3. What is she? What is he?
4. A Day With Hopes...
5. Changing Opinions...
6. Apologies.....
7. Give a chance...
8. Beginning of the end...
10. Trust...!!!???
11. What is all this mess in life...!!!!???
12. Truth brings sadness...!!!???
13. Love blossoms...
14. Surprising eachother..
15. Love Is In Air....
16. Revealing Truth and Feelings.
17. Sorry...
18. Facing Reality...
A/N
19. Honeymoon....
20. Paris...
21. Back To Home...
22. You can't take her from me...
23. Life without you is nothing...
24. I Am All Yours
25. Life back to normal...
26. I Hate Her.....
27. How Can You Cheat On Me?
28. Making Things Right or Not...
29. Punishment Is Necessary ...
30. Happiness Is Through You...
31. Epilogue
A/N
new story update

9. Will you ever forgive me?

11.4K 516 27
By ichamayuri12

Hiiii readers.. So I have a question to all of you.

A girl came to you saying that she left her family because she is deeply in love with you? What would you do?

The same situation. What a girl will do if a boy does the same thing for her?

I want to dedicate this chap to Bhaiyaprem SupriyaShetty7 sanketa preethivj Colorful203 The_Rhymester thieya96 SunyMaharjan swarnabn1996 WritersInspiration8 Amara_lovenature   Akash43 sujithrasarves Misti_mia Suhaganesan teena210 HeenaBajaj8 SufiyaSufz Soulgirl20 Kyra92 Kiddo_Star janhvi_17 Harsimranjot zeeykuso coinikee CuttieAyesha yukkuuu Mish1Dforever RithikaShree007 Dollyaankie mamatanjali Drdikshitar happyhearts96 Uzma_Farheen SIMRANNARWAL1

Last but not the least AasthaIcha Freaky_mind ChronologicalReader and Jhanu2

************************************
Jai POV:

Oh dear God help me. What's wrong with me? Now a days, I am hurting everyone without knowing the truth. Especially Mayuri. I know you all are also angry with me, for what I did. You should be. I deserve this. Can you guys me ideas how should I convince my wife. No. You will not help. Okay I will think about it by myself.

Today I was shocked to hear that she left. But I got revealed when uncle said that her bhai came to pick her up so that she can stay with them for few days. Now I need to make good plan.

************************************
Mayuri POV:

I understood one thing that he mistook what he saw. But the only thing that hurts me is that he doesn't trust me. After I came back. I just kept on staring nothing. Even my tears are vaporised that I can't cry. Soon I heard some talks. It's my brother.

I ran down and hugged him tightly. So tightly and I broke down.

" Mayu what happened? " bhai asked.

" Nothing. " I said. I can't tell him. If I do, then I am sure that he would punch Jai.

" Then why are you crying so badly. Tell me. " he said.

" What happened beta ( daughter.)?  Did Jai say something.? " uncle asked.

" No. I am just missing my family. " I said.

" Then go and spend sometime with them. " he suggested. I nodded. Bhai smiled.

" Little doll. If you want to see us. Call me. Don't cry like this. Got it. " bhai said. I nodded and went to my room to pack. I really need sometime to be away from Jai. All the time I can't tell him. He has to learn something's by himself. I walked down.

" Uncle eat on time and don't forget to take medicines. " I said.

" Okay dear. I will. But come back soon. " he said.

" I will. " I said and got into car.

" Mayu. Now tell me what happened? " bhai asked.

" Nothing. " I said.

" Don't lie to me. I am not only your brother. I am your friend too. " he said. That's true. I can never lie to him. I turned to him.

" Icha is pregnant. " I said. He turned to me stopped the car all of a sudden.

" What? " he almost shouted. I didn't say anything. He turned away and started the car and didn't utter a word.

We reached home. My mom and dad were sitting in the hall. As soon as I saw them I went and hugged them.

" How are you dear? " my dad asked.

" I am fine dad. " I said.

" How is Jai? " my mom asked.

" He is also fine. He is in office. " I said.

" So how is your work and college going on? " my dad asked. We sat in living room.

" It's hectic dad. " I said.

" But I am sure. You will not disappoint anyone. " dad said. I smiled at him.

We did chitchat for a while. Then we sat for dinner. All this while, bhai is quite and also frustrated. I am not able to figure out exact reason. I thought I will ask him after dinner.

" Beta come with me. I need to talk to you. " dad said. I nodded at him.

We went to his study room. As we settled ourselves,

" I know that you are not happy. " dad said. I looked at him with shock.

" No dad. I am happy. " I said.

" I am your father. Dont lie to me. " he said.

" Dear. We did so much injustice to you. I know. But there is a reason why we made our only princess get married in that way. " he said.

" Dad. " I said.

" Yes dear. Jai's father and I am good friends. He always wanted you as their daughter in law. " he said.

" You said that. " I said.

" I know. I only told you half of the truth. " he said.

" What? What do you mean by that? " I asked.

He continued to tell me the actual truth.

***********************************
Aman POV:

What the hell? Icha is pregnant. How is that even possible.? After hearing that I am not in my world. I didn't pay attention to any of the talks while having dinner. All I could think is Icha.

After going to my room. I took out phone and dialed her number. She didn't pick up the call. I kept on trying. No use. What in the world is wrong with this girl?

************************************
Jai POV:

Whatever I do now should be according to the plan. If I mess up something, I will kill myself.

Tomorrow I am going to her home and implement my plan.

I tried a lot to sleep. But all I could think is whether she will forgive me or not. She will. I know her. She is not cold hearted like me.

Next day :

I woke up and got ready. I went down.

" Good morning uncle. " I said.

" Good morning Jai. You look so energetic. " he said. I smiled at him.

" Uncle. I am going to meet Mayuri. " I said.

" Oh. Missing her already. It has been hardly hours Jai. " he said. Actually he is teasing.

" Nothing uncle. Even I didn't meet them after the wedding at all. That's all. " I said. He smiled at me.

" Okay sure. Go and spend sometime there. And don't talk about business. " he said.

" I know both of you. Your father in law is also the same kind of person like you. " he said. I nodded. I ate breakfast and made important calls.

After a while I started to their house.

************************************
Mayuri POV:

I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face. As I sat on my bed I can hear all the words which my dad told me last night. I never expected that. He hide it from me for so long. Thank God at least he told me now. Sometimes knowing the bitter truth is so hard and it blocks our mind totally. I didn't even talk to bhai. I am still shock, not knowing what to do now. If Jai comes to know about that then he will hate me. I mean if don't understand it, then for sure he will hate. Why won't he.? Now I hate my own family for doing that.

As I was in this fear, I saw a bouquet at the edge of my bed. I took it. Those are my favourite yellow roses. With a note on them.

Good morning,

I know that I hurt you. I am ashamed of myself for what I did. But I just wanted you to know that I am really sorry. I will do anything you want me to do for believing me. It is just a fear of seeing you with someone. Fear of losing you too. I don't know if it is love or something else. But I will not break your trust any more. Please give me chance.

I am taking you out. Wear something in pink. You will look beautiful. I am coming to your home. Hope I will make it up to you.

Jai.

It is so sweet. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad that he trusts me now more than before. If he knows the truth, then it is like I broke his trust. I can't do that. Dad asked me not to tell anyone. But I can't. I have to tell him. I will. I got up and started to get ready something in pink.

Then I went down. By the time I was down. I saw Jai. He was wearing a white T shirt and looking dashing. I kept aside all his thoughts and went to them.

Jai. 👆

" See Mayu. Jai came to take you out. " my dad said. I didn't even look at him. He put me in so miserable position.

"You two look so happy. I am glad you both worked out your relation. " Mom said. She doesn't know the truth.

" Come on. Breakfast is ready. Let's have then you two can leave. " mom said.

" No aunty thanks. I had. " Jai said.

" Have a slice. " my dad said. We sat and spoke for a while at the table. I didn't see my brother all this while.

" Mom where is bhai.? " I asked.

" He is in his room. He is not talking to anyone. I don't know what happened. " she said. What? I really have to talk after coming back.

After eating we both came out. I sat in the car with him.

" Thanks. " he said.

" Why? " I asked.

" For forgiving me and coming out with me. " he said.

" I didn't forgive you. I didn't want my parents to know anything. " I said. Yes, thats true. I am still a little mad at him.

" I will make it up now. " he said. I didn't say anything to that.

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" Surprise. " he said.

Is he really Jai???

***********************************
I know I am really late. I am really sorry. I didn't get free time. With all college stuff and my health issues. I am late. Sorry guys. But thank you so much.

So what do you think is wrong with Aman??

And what is the truth that Mayu is so scared of?

Please do vote and comment.

Next chap after 30 votes.

Yours

Mayuri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 656 37
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
238K 15.2K 23
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
354K 21.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
1.5M 68.1K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...