A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)

By InTheEnddd

--BoyxBoy-- Seth is a teenage gay boy who likes the cruelest Jock named Darren. Seth is a nerd but has a pass... More

A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)
Smart Ass
Tired
Stomach Pains
This Kiss
Reality Bites
The Obvious
The Word Cute
Cold Glare
Truth
Only If You Knew Me
Early Riser
Life's a BITCH
Processing
Those 3 Words
Bad Things Happen
Emergency
I Just Want You
Never Let Go
Oh Shit
It's You

Admit It

946 29 10
By InTheEnddd

Admit It

Chapter 12

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SEXUAL AND VIOLENT SCENES THAT ARE NOT MEANT FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

(Garrett's POV~)

I hated talking. I hated people. I hated life. I hated everything. I mean I had reasons to. Most my life I was betrayed, lied to and I gave up in believing in people because of it. I had a dark past and I didn't want to bring it back up so I isolated myself for protection. But when my sister told me what happened... I snapped. But not because I was super protective but because it brought back unwanted memories.

*FLASHBACK*

I sat in the chair next to my sister's bed in the hospital. I stared at her lifeless figure feeling completely drained at trying to think of what had caused her to do this? What was SO bad that she felt this was the only way? I took her hand in mine gently feeling the tears in my eyes threaten to fall.

"G-Gare?" My sister mumbles as she wakes up. "W-where am I?"

"Hospital." I say bluntly.

"Ohh..." She muttered looking out the window.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked causing her to flinch and look at me.

"I-I don't know." She looked away from me indicating she was lying.

"No. Tell me the truth." I demand knowing she was weak towards my demands.

"I-I can't... I just..." She tried to say but failed as she started crying. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I tried to stop him... but he-he forced me to-"

"Who's he? What'd he force you to do?" I asked feeling myself trembling at the thought of her saying what I think she was going to say.

"C-Chris... he forced me to... to have se-sex with him. I kept saying n-no but he-he forced... I'm so sorry!" She cried as my body went cold.

Memories from my past came flooding back to me. When my father came home drunk and started beating me then eventually molested me. I of course knew nothing about what was happening, I just assumed I had done something and then one day my dad went ballistic and started shouting nasty things at me as he...i-into me and punched me repeatedly until I was close to death but my mom walked in and that's when everything went black. I had screamed so much that night that my voice was gone for 2 months and was too traumatized to want to talk even when I could, my mom moved with both me and my sister where I met Carlos and Seth. As for my father, he was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

"Tell me what happened." I said calmly.

"I h-had gone out with s-some friends to a-a party and had a few drinks. I started g-getting dizzy and felt sick...when C-Chris offered to help me to t-the bathroom." I saw more tears pour out of her eyes as she struggled to say what was next. "After that he helped me to a b-bedroom where he started t-touch...touching me. At first I l-let him but then he started doing m-more so I told h-him to s-stop. He just kept going. Please, don't make me say anymore, I can't!"

I lifted my hand and whipped her eyes as I leaned in and hugged her. At first she was shocked by my actions but hugged back and cried into my shoulder.

*End of FLASHBACK*

After that I just snapped and pounced on Chris' face until I saw blood and Seth stepped in to stop it. I had never fought before but I knew what I was doing. I had calmed down a bit after talking with Alec but my temper still lingered as I sat down in the library. I always found comfort in a good book. I was a sap for fantasy and mystery stories. It really gave off an out of this world sort of feeling. I liked the way they described the scenery in the fantasy and being left in suspense until the end of a mystery novel. Most people are surprised by my genre choice but that's because those people are usually the stereotypical assholes.

I placed my face in my hands, feeling completely drained I sighed as a hand touched my shoulder. Carlos.

"Hey, man. You okay?" He asked looking genuinely concerned which was expected since no one has ever seen me act like that or even talk at all. I looked up at him and nodded. "Don't lie to me, Garrett. I saw what happened. You bashed his face in badly-"

"Because he fucking deserved it!" I snapped causing Carlos to flinch. My throat was starting to hurt from all my talking and yelling.

"Did he really... rape her? I mean we all know your sisters reputation in the school-"

"Don't you dare say shit like that." I growled.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off." He said, holding up his hands in defense.

I sighed as I silently shook my head. "You didn't. It's just... she's my sister."

"I get it, man. But you can't go around throwing punches like that, you gotta think-"

"I wasn't thinking." I said rubbing my throat.

"-and that's what'll get you kicked off the team or even out of the school." He explained.

"I know."

"Then control your temper."

"I wasn't aware I even had one until now."

"So I see. Come on man, next period is gonna start soon." He smiled holding out his hand for me to take. I nodded and took it, not letting go for a while. I wouldn't say I like Carlos that way but I liked him enough to say, if he asked me out I'd probably say yes but he's as straight as a ruler and he's a total player so not likely.

I walked to class quietly then stopped at my next classes door. I was about to go in but Carlos pulled out a water bottle from his bag and gave it to me. "Drink up."

I stared at him surprised he noticed before taking it and mumbling a thank you.

Yeah, I'd definitely say yes.

(Seth's POV~)

I walked down the empty hallway to my next class feeling a bit uncomfortable... 'I really don't want to play that song.' I repeat over and over in my head, I knew this competition would lead to no good. I shake my head as if that'll stop the problem and continue to walk down the halls to my next class. I pause in the middle of the hallway as I notice something on my locker. I walk closer to find some piece of paper taped to it saying in printed letters, 'Faggot' and oh look they even drew little dicks to match their own. I let out a sigh and yank it off, crumbling it into a ball before disposing of it then left to go to my next class.

The class seemed to ignore my existence or so it seemed until I sat down to find that there was writing all over it saying the usual words 'fag', 'homo', 'disgusting faggot', 'go to hell', 'loser', 'bitch', 'whore', etc. You name it and they had written it. I just shrugged it off until the end of class. Sure I was kinda pissed but I was used to these words and knew they had no meaning to me. When the bell rang I walked back to my locker to grab my geometry book but as I reached it I found more stuff on it.

"Don't these assholes have lives?" I muttered under my breath before tearing off yet another page of their bitching and open my locker up. I grab my book and slam it close causing some people around me to flinch and some to smirk. I just smirked back letting them know I knew they did it and need to do better. I throw the paper at them and say, "Next time add some color to it. It's a bit plain."

"What was that faggot? I can't really hear with that loud ugly face of yours." Erick smirked.

"Yeah you look like shit." Mason agreed.

"Good. I was trying to look like you today." I said earning me a punch in the face.

"Fucking faggot! You're gonna regret that." Erick spat.

"The only thing I regret was seeing those sad drawings of your dick." I managed to say through gritted teeth before feeling another punch hit my face causing me to fall against the lockers.

Erick lifted his fist to strike me against my cheek again as Mason kicked me in the stomach. Causing me to curl myself into a ball on the ground in attempt to protect myself but it only got worse. They kicked me repeatedly on my back and head then Erick grabbed my hand with a sinister grin on his face as he said, "I wonder what good a piano player is with broken fingers."

I felt my body start to tremble and tried to yank my hand away but he applied more pressure to them.

"AH!" I screamed.

"Is the little faggot scared?" Erick asked with a smirk and started pulling my finger back.

"Stop! Please!" I begged feeling tears fill my eyes.

"The faggot is actually begging? Why does that not surprise me?" He chuckled sending shivers down my spine.

"Go to hell!" I spat kicking his ankle and attempting to escape only to be grabbed by his sidekick and pulled back by the hair.

"I've had enough of this little faggot. Time to get this show on the road." He said as he grabbed my hand once again but then suddenly disappeared. I peeked through my closed eyes to find Carlos punching Mason while Darren kicked the living hell out of Erick.

"Piece of shit! I'll make you regret that!" Darren spat as Erick held his arms up in attempt to block his blows but this was Darren we're talking about. He doesn't show mercy. I watched as Darren raised his fist and gave a good swing to Erick's face, knocking him out instantly. Mason was also passed out on the ground and Carlos looked around in triumph until his eyes landed on me, and all color drained from his face along with Darren's.

"Are you okay, Seth? Oh god, what did they do to you?!" Darren ran to my side reaching his hand out to touch me but I quickly slapped it away scared still. "I'm sorry. We should've gotten here sooner."

"It's fine. I'm fine. Just don't touch me..." I managed to say as my body started to tremble again. That's when Darren wrapped his arms around me sending shivers through me instantly as I felt the warmth overcome me and I clinged onto him.

"It's alright now, Seth. It's okay." He whispered soothing my nerves as I cried into his shoulder.

We sat in the hallway for about 10 minutes before Darren finally picked me up and carried me to his car. I held on to him tightly as if my life depended on it. He was the one person that could make me feel safe. He was my savior.

He placed me in the passengers seat and buckled me in then got in the drivers side, to head somewhere away from here.

Far enough that I felt content and was able to sleep without any bad dreams.

When I woke up I was on a bed. Darren's bed. I blushed as I smelled familiar cologne that Darren wore all the time. I quickly sat up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I winced as searched the room for Darren. "Darren?"

"Yeah?" He asked coming through the door wearing gray sweat pants and a white v-line t-shirt.

"Just wondering where you were. I didn't see you." I blushed.

"I was talking to my mom on the phone downstairs to let her know I had a friend over."

"Oh, okay. Umm when should I go home? I mean I can go now or-"

"Seth. Just relax. It's been a long day and you need to rest." He smiled sincerely.

"But-"

"Rest. Seth." He demanded.

"Fine." I pouted causing him to chuckle and me to glare back.

"Sorry, you're cute when you pout."

"Shut up." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Aww come on. You know you like it when I say that." He teased leaning in closer.

"N-no I don't." I lied. Truth was I loved when he called me cute because it was him saying it though I still disliked the term cute.

"You do." He whispered in my ear causing me to blush as I felt his hot breath on my neck. Then he suddenly bit my ear lightly making me gasp. "Just admit it."

He trailed kisses down my neck as he pushed me back on the bed and got between my legs. He continued to kiss down my neck as I let my head fall to the side allowing him room to eventually suck on my soft spot. I gripped the back of his shirt nervously as his lips found mine. His hand gently cupped my face as he deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue between my lips. I shuddered at the sudden invasion but welcomed it as my hands moved to his hair, tangling themselves in his silky brown locks and giving a light tug. He moaned into my mouth causing me to grin before a moan escaped my lips as I felt  his little friend poking me. He started moving his hips into mine causing more moans to escape my mouth.

"You really like that, huh?" He chuckled pulling his head away.

I just blushed a deeper shade of red as he dipped his head back down to capture my lips. His rocking sped up as his hands moved up into my shirt to tease my nipples.

"D-Darren...mmm..." I bit back my moan as he rolled his thumb over the tender bead. My back arched as I felt more pressure in my groin. I couldn't stop the moans that forced their way past my lips. I loved the feeling he gave me. I loved his gentle touches. I loved him.

"I love you, Seth." Darren whispered as if he read my mind.

I stared at him before a wave of pleasure washed over me. "D-Darren I'm gonna..."

"Me too." He said through a strained voice as he quickened his rocking. I immediately arched my back further as I came and Darren's climax followed close behind.

"So ready to admit it." He smirked, breathless.

"Nope. But maybe another day." I grinned causing him to kiss me on the lips gently.

And that's where his lips belonged. On mine.

OKAY! Long time no update! Did a little plot twist, so tell me are you cheering for Alec or Carlos? Hmm... My deepest apologies for this long wait, I just have been so busy and then so lazy but Monday's my birthday and I wanted to post something that'd hopefully make you readers happy!!! Thank you guys for reading and I'm extremely sorry it took so long for me to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 38
Andrew is a seventeen year old orphan. He's parents died in a car accident two months ago. He is currently staying at an all boy orphanage, with no l...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
238K 5.7K 34
[WARNING: TRIGGERING! IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF TRIGGERS, DO NOT READ!] (Completed) Alexander Davenport is a shy, gay, sixteen year old boy who barely...
279K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...