Thirster 2467

By georgialexiou

Everyone believes that the government are hiding aliens in Area 51 in Nevada. How about if there's exactly t... More

Thirster 2467: Prologue
Thirster 2467: 1.
Thirster 2467: 2.
Thirster 2467: 3.
Thirster 2467: 4.
Thirster 2467: 5.
Thirster 2467: 6.
Thirster 2467: 7.
Thirster 2467: 9.
Thirster 2467: 10.
Thirster 2467: 11.
Thirster 2467: 12.
Thirster 2467: 13.
Thirster 2467: 14.
Thirster 2467: 15.
Thirster 2467: 16.
Thirster 2467: 17.
Thirster 2467: 18.
Thirster 2467: 19.
Thirster 2467: 20.
Thirster 2467: 21.
Thirster 2467: 22.
Thirster 2467: 23.
Thirster 2467: 24.
Thirster 2467: 25.
Thirster 2467: 26.
Thirster 2467: 27.
Thirster 2467: Epilogue

Thirster 2467: 8.

10.6K 559 88
By georgialexiou

When Marilyn wakes up her first thought was covering her wound so Lee doesn't see it. If she does she'd think Marilyn is cutting herself or maybe the thought that she's giving a vampire blood.

Marilyn wraps it with white bandages she has in the first aid kit in the bathroom. After rinsing off and changing into a long sleeve sweater with a pair of jeans, she picks up her hair in a bun.

Lee knocks on her bedroom door and Marilyn invites her in. Lee looks at her suspiciously, furrowing her eyebrows while wondering why Marilyn is putting on her black combat boots.

"Where are you going this early?" She asks her and Marilyn stands up from crouching down.

"I'm going out for the day."

"You are suppose to work with the scientists." Marilyn sighs while slipping on her thick coat.

"Well after everything that it happening-"

"Nothing is happening." Lee steps aside and follows Marilyn from behind when she leaves her room.

"Yes, everyone apparently hates me."

"Marilyn let's not go through this again. It's over and everything will go back to normal."

"Well I can't escape the thought that everyone is going against me." Marilyn goes on her phone and dials an uber so she has a way into the city.

"So are you meeting up with a friend?" A friend? Marilyn chuckles inside her head because she hasn't seen a friend for months.

"No Lee, I'm going shopping."

"To buy what? You need money?"

"I'm fine thank you. I just need new clothes, mine are becoming ragged."

"Okay please be careful."

"And if I'm not you have the opportunity to track me down and save me." Lee frowns when she says that staring down in disappointment. All these years she has trusted Marilyn but since the soldiers took Marilyn from the coffee shop, Marilyn is slowly losing her trust.

Without another word Marilyn escapes from the awkwardness between them and hurries out the doors into the beautiful winter weather.

She slips on her hat and leaves the Area grounds, finding the uber parked down the block.

She's greeted by the driver and their talking ended like that, her heart pounding and hoping he doesn't ask about the Area. Eventually she gets dropped off on a street where she usually goes.

Marilyn makes her way where the avenue of stores are. It's crowded with people purchasing things from every store. She sees the store she was looking for and pushing inside, a gust of heat hitting her.

She's in the store Tilly's and goes where the men's side is. Ever since last night, Marilyn wasn't able to sleep. Thirster 2467 was flashing in her head every time she closed her eyes.

For him to have more trust in her she's going to buy something for him, maybe a new shirt because the one he's wearing now is ripped and covered in dry blood.

She goes through the clothes and finds a regular black t-shirt. Marilyn grabs a medium and slithers through the crowd going to the cashier and purchasing it.

After buying it she decides to stop at a cafe and have a cup of coffee with a croissant. Thoughts were running through her head, her fingers grazing the glassy mug.

If they ever find out she's helping the vampire... she's screwed. She wonders what they'll do to her, hand her to thirsty vampires to feast on or kick her in the curb leaving her homeless. 

Marilyn rubs her temples with her fingers, sighing at the thought of it. What has she gotten herself into. There's this some kind of energy attracting her to the vampire, helping him for no reason.

Eventually she kicks her seat out from under her and she stands up. She grabs all of her belongings and leaves the coffee while it still steaming.

After waiting for an uber she arrived back to Area 75, passing through the guards and back in her safe warm room. She changes out of her clothes into comfy ones and rips the tag out of the shirt she bought for Pierce.

A knock echoes and Marilyn gasps, turning around and hiding the shirt behind her back.

"Uh-um come' in." Lee sticks her head in, a shy smile appearing on her lips.

"Good afternoon. I heard you come in from my room." Marilyn's heart slowly paces down when she realizes that it's just Lee.

"Oh." Marilyn runs her clammy hands through the thin fabric of the shirt, nervousness coursing through her veins.

"How was outside? Haven't been out of this place in a while." Marilyn shrugs her shoulders.

"Same o' same. It's cold and crowded with grumpy people." That makes Lee laugh while Marilyn bites her bottom lip.

"Maybe one weekend we can go out together."

"I guess unless you cancel on me because the doctors always need your help."

"Marilyn I'm sorry that was a while ago, honey."

"It always ends up like that."

"I'll make it up to you." She slowly turns around to leave Marilyn alone but Marilyn calls her name. Lee turns around awkwardly clenching onto the door.

"Why are you guys abusing vampires?"

"We aren't abusing them, we are getting revenge."

"Then why not just kill them besides keeping them locked here."

"Because we aren't just keeping them captive. We are trying to find a cure." Marilyn lifts an eyebrow in curiosity?

"A cure? All my life here I haven't heard any of you guys talk about a cure."

"Because we have failed miserably and never found one."

"What will happen if you guys even find a cure?" Marilyn asks her and Lee sighs.

"I don't know we've even used antibiotics on them that we use on ourselves and other drugs but it all evaporates in their blood like nothing has happened."

"Maybe you need to pump their hearts because they don't breath."

"We've tried everything."

"Well everything wasn't enough. There's definitely other things to use." Marilyn thinks of ways to find a cure but her mind is blank. What would happen if there is a cure and Pierce becomes human?

"Either way they are an abolishment to the world and they have no humanity."

"You don't know that."

"Oh I sure do because last time I checked a group of them slaughtered your whole family."

"Maybe there's different vampires out there. They all aren't the same you know."

"Trust me they all are the same." Lee ends the conversation like that and shuts the door. Marilyn sits down on the edge of her bed, running her fingers over the t-shirt.

"Not all are the same." She mumbles to herself while thinking of the vampire locked up waiting for her presence.

~~~~~

Hello!!
So basketball is killing me and school is stressing me out. Someone help :(

Next chapter is going to be involved with your favorite man lol.

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 343 37
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...
1.1K 116 23
Bridget Sheehan has three major problems. 1. She is a vampire, and has no idea how it happened. 2. Someone is trying to kill her (most likely witch...
915 65 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
7 0 3
A monster hides in plain sight, feeding off of humanity while yearning to return to it. He was to have been an immortal undead, to have power and str...