Fighting -Judith Grimes

By Hateful_Days

If you think the end of the world was bad then your wrong loosing people in that world by getting bit trying... More

chapter 1 ALEXZANDRIA
chapter 2: CHANGES
chapter 3: OUR NEW HOME
chapter 4: NEW BEGINNING (part 1)
Chapter 5: IM NOT A KID
Chapter 7 : THE RUN
Chapter 8: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE
AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
Chapter 9:TIME PASSES
CHAPTER 10: WOLVES
chapter 11:growing up
Chapter:?????
Chapter 11:Goodbye
Chapter 12: its okay
Chapter 13: IT ENDED BAD
Thank you❤️❤️
Chapter 14
School🙄🙄
ON HOLD
FUCK AMC
Chapter 15
Coming to an end
The ending
Thank you!!!
New book

NEW BEGINNING (part 2)

173 4 2
By Hateful_Days

Authors note: okay guys I know part I was short but you'll be okay 😂😂 buuuuut here is part 2.
------------------------------------------------

Judith POV

"So what do you guys want to do?" sam asked
"Lets ask Judith."
What the hell I'm not doing this.
"Um...I don't think I'm good at coming up with games."

Sam sighed but Lucas just kept starring at me. Why....
"Sam!"
Sam quickly turned around to see his dad Pete walking toward him. Sam's eyes got so big I thought that they were going to pop out of his damn head.
"I-I got to go see you guys later."
Sam walked away quickly, so I was stuck here with Lucas who I just met.

Lucas POV
Great I'm stuck here with Julie...no .....Judith that's her name.
"So what do you want to do now?"
My stupid damn mouth has a mind of it's own.
"I don't know I thought you would leave me by now."

Thant hurt. I don't leave people.
"Why would I leave you..your kinda cute."
WHAT THE FUCK MOUTH
Oooh I'm gonna hurt you.
"Right back at ya."
Wait..wait...wait ....what?
She thinks I'm cute?
I don't know what the hell was happening to my face but it was hot and my cheek were red.
Oh..so this is what blushing is.
I looked up to see Judith cheek red and her smirking.
She is so cu-stop Lucas not this.

Judith POV
Okay..this is getting awkard.
Do something you dumbass.
But what do I do?
"I um...got to go my dad needs me."

"For what?"
Why do you need to know?
"I just have to go I'll see you later though."

"Yeah sure."
I nodded and started to walk away. I started thinking again (omg girls can think..yes we can so shut the hell up boi) I wonder if he likes me-stop it brain or I'll murder you. When I got home dad wasn't there because he was with dianna but michonne was.
"Hey Judith where you been?"

"I've been hanging out with people."
She stared at me like she was worried about something.
"Michonne is something wrong?"

"It just..." she paused for a minute, " what if this place doesn't last long like the prison."

"Honestly michonne I want to see how far this place can go."
She nodded and turned around and threw a bottle of water towards me. I cought it and asked what was it for.
"Carl asked for it can you go give it to him."

"Sure " I started walking up stairs to Carl's room. I stood in front of his door.
"Carl open up."
No answer
"Carl?"
I opened the door to see It wasn't locked. He's not here, where is he?

Carl POV

Where did she go? I was walking through the woods trying to find Enid I met her a day after I got to Alexandria.

Flashback
"Are you going to school?"
I looked confused at Ron and answer
"You have school here?"
"Yeah...little kids go in the morning and we go in the afternoon. What about you?"

"Um...probably."
We were standing in a room with a boy and a girl. I've seen her before.
"Carl this mikey and Enid."
Enid that's her name
Flashback ended

I was looking for enid. I followed her out her once but I lost her. Now I can't find her.
"Carl!"
Um okay that was weird.
"I know your following me again."
I decided to answer
"How did you know?"

"Your really loud."
I stepped on a branch and realized I was being loud. Damn it nice going Carl. I could hear her but not see her.
"You shouldn't be out here by yourself...two people just died."

"People always die."
She came out from behind a tree and starred at me.
"What do you do out here anyway?"

"Run."
She started to run and I followed her. There's something about her that makes me happy and I don't know why.
I felt something grab my arm and looked at enid she pulled a little cook timer and winded it up and threw it at a walker to distract it.

We came up on a tree with a hole and a log. We Sat down by the log and she took out her knife and started carving something in the tree.
"Where did you get that knife?"

"It was my mom."
Oh I'm an idiot
She starred ahead of her.
"What happened to you out there before you got to Alexandria."

"Doesn't matter."
She looked at me and smiled
"We supposed to be like this..out here in the woods like kids."
A little thought hit me doesn't Ron come out here with her.
"Does Ron know you come out here?"

"Yeah he just..doesn't come out with me."

"Ron's a nice guy."
"Yeah...He is"

"You kind of scare me."
I scare her.
"How?"
"I don't know you just do."
Then some growls filled my ears. We both jumped up but enid went inside the little tree. I took my hat off and got in the tree.
Walker started walking around the tree. I looked in front of me to see enid already starring back at me.

Enids POV
He was starring at me now but couldn't help starring right back.
I felt his hand touch mine but he quickly pulled it away and  looked out of the tree. I smirked and whispered in his ear
"Your scared of me too."
I saw him lightly smirk.
My little smile quickly faded when I remember not to get to close. They might leave me or die....
That's how life is.

Judith POV
After I couldn't find Carl in his room I started walking around in Alexandria. I heard the gates open and saw glenn Tara Noah and aiden and nicholas walk in.
Glenn looked like he was angry.
Aiden started shouting something. "They have a problem the way we do things!"

"I think you got that backwards!"
I walked up and they formed a little circle. People started walking up to see what was happening. Dad and dianna were the first to get there.
"Aiden what is going on."
Dianna said

He turned around with rage in his eyes. Well...I found Satan everybody. "Why did you let these people in here." yep Satan.

Glenn stepped up and spoke
"Because we actually know what we are doing."
Aiden to a swing at glenn but missed and glenn punched him in the face. Nicholas tried to go after glenn but I trip him and he landed face first..and the points go to Judith grimes.
He looked me and was about to get up and attack me but daryl jumped on top of him.
Where the fuck did he come from. Dad went over to daryl and said something then dianna shouted.
"I want everybody to listen okay.."
I backed up and notice glenn pulled me behind him.
"Rick and his people are helping us. They are making this place survive..UNDERSTAND!"
She looked over at her son aiden
And he shook his head. People started walking away but dianna stayed. She turned around to me and glenn.
"Thank you."
Glenn looked confused
"For what?"

"Knocking him on his ass."
She paused for a minute and looked at me.
"You made nicholas fall."

Why is she saying this to me?
"Yeah s-sorry."

"No...good job. Thank you too Judith."

Um..okay she a confusing women. She told michonne and dad that they are now constables witch are cops.
I found it kind of funny because my dad used to be a cop...looking back on those things we have changed a lot but people have to change in this world that's how it is.

I started walking back to our home and tried to ignore people looking at me. I got to the house and walked in. My whole family was in there everyone. Yeah family that's what we are and will forever be they all starred at me. I noticed Carl wasn't down here. "What."
"Judith can you go up to your room."
Maggie said. She knows I'm not gonna do that.
"You guys know I'm going eavesdrop anyway So what the point."
I heard a little laugh and turned around to see Carl.
"Sorry just it true that how she figures out all the plans you guys have then She tells me."
My dad lightly smiled looked at me.
"Okay both of you can stay."
I quickly high fived Carl.. yes We did just high fived.
I turned around to look at dad

  "So what's the plan."

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry It probably horrible but comments and votes are appreciated. I am making another book and I will publish it soon. and if you want to help me make story just say something.HOPE U ENJOYED💗😝💗😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 225 18
Carl and I have been dating for a few years now in this apocalypse, people have settled, we've found a good place to live, but somehow more bad luck...
86.8K 204 18
When the world ends, there will be no warning. Whether or not you believe in God, or if you don't, it will come in with a crash of biblical proportio...
244K 10.4K 79
When the world went to hell it didn't make much difference to y/n's life. She was alone before everything and she was alone now. When everything sta...
93.9K 2K 22
My life was a mess before the world went to shit, so when humanity was exiled from the face of the earth, it didn't surprise me. Why should it? My li...