P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

Von BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... Mehr

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 30

1.8M 23.7K 22.2K
Von BritishBums

.

.

- Blue -

.

And, there she was.

"Harry!" She beamed, weaving her way through the crowd and making her way up to him, like I wasn't even here.

I could feel cameras on us, I just felt it. The certain tension, couldn't be ignored.

"Hey, Kendall." He smiled, giving her a hug.

"Blue." She plastered a fake smile on her face, probably to just make Harry think that she actually wanted to be friendly with me.

"Hi." I held back the urge to just hit her right now, as I fakely smiled back.

If she thought she was the only one who could be fake, that was complete bullshit.

I hear someone loudly clear their throat, me whipping around.

Noelle motioned me away, as I nodded once.

"Err, okay. I'm just gonna go hang out with the other guys. You two have fun." I breathed out, walking the opposite direction.

"Blue!" Harry called, me stopping in a halt.

"Yeah?" I turned back around to find Kendall wrapping an arm around his.

Clingy much? He's all hers.

I hate that she thinks that she could be way better than me just because she had Harry under her hold.

"I'll see you later.'' He tells me, managing a small smile.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, ending up smiling back. "Yeah."

"Come on let's go get a drink." Kendall grinned, dragging him away.

As they walked the opposite direction, I managed to see her turn around and send me an icy glare.

I scoffed, not even wanting to look at her as I went to go find the other guys.

All the One Direction guys were hanging out with the 5SOS guys, all sat in a circle as I smiled.

"BLUE!" Hannah exclaimed, letting me sit down next to her, Niall on the other side of her.

"These guys are out of their minds, thank god you're here." She grinned, setting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled, patting her head.

"Where's Harry?" Niall nodded towards me, immediately assuming that I knew.

"Kendall." I simply reply.

"Did he bail on you again? I swear, I'll--"

"No, Liam. I let him go have fun with her for a bit, so now I'm here."

Little did they know.. This was all planned, this whole night was.

I guess it'll suck for both me and Harry as soon as he finds out this is all a scam.

And he'll hate Kendall too so my wishes will be fulfilled. Yes.

But then he'll hate me and never want to hook up with me again..

Well I guess it'll end bad either way, for all of us.

"Let's play truth or dare." Zayn smiled, holding up his empty beer bottle as he sets it on the round table in front of all of us.

We all agreed, watching the bottle spin in a circular motion before it stops on Michael.

Luke's eyes widened. "Why am I so unlucky?"

I chuckled, pulling my knees to my chest as I watched the scene.

"Lucas, truth or dare." Zayn cheekily says.

"Dare." He smiled.

"Cool, I dare you to give a lap dance to that pretty girl over there." Zayn smirked, me grinning.

"He's been glancing over there every single minute! Don't act like we don't notice it pretty boy." Niall simply says, Luke blushing as he looked down.

"I'm not going to just walk up to her and give her a lap dance that's fucking crazy!"

"Well a dare is a dare, Lukey. Now go!" Zayn nudged him encouragingly as he groaned.

"I'm so gonna get slapped in the face for this.."

"Yeah that is if you get that far in." Hannah rose an eyebrow.

Wow this suddenly just got really interesting.

We all watched Luke slowly walk up to the girl who was boredly sat on the couch and quickly sat on her lap and started grinding on her.

"OH MY GOD DUDE WHAT THE HELL!" She exclaimed.

I burst out laughing, clapping my hands like some retarded seal.

Hannah had tears in her eyes from laughing as she leaned on Niall, him smiling as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

While she was turned around, I locked eyes with Niall.

"Kiss her." I mouthed, him heavily shaking his head.

"No!" He mouthed back before Hannah rose from her spot.

We quickly looked away, a small smirk playing on my lips.

Luke hadn't bothered to come back, I mean who would pass the chance? He was hot and an aussie.

We all watched as he sat with her as she laughed and glanced at us.

We probably looked like deer with headlights as we all froze.

She smiled, friendly waving at us as we stupidly waved back.

"Ugh Luke was probably talking about us." Calum stated the obvious.

.

.

.

"Blue, I dare you to have sex with Harry!" Louis pointed, making me burst out laughing.

"Yeah a dare is a dare.'' Louis smirked, probably thinking he was bad ass.

That isn't even a dare at all.

"I already did." I replied, chuckling.

"Oh shit.. Oh yeah, never mind scratch that then." Louis sheepishly smiled as I was the one smirking now.

"I dare you too.. Pour your drink over Kendall." He grinned evilly.

"What?" My eyes widened. "I'm gonna get killed."

"Well it is a dare." He emphasized, me groaning.

"It would be kinda funny. Like do you see them? Harry and kendall are sitting in the corner..Ew." Hannah scrunched her nose up.

I turned around to find them sucking faces off, as I nearly gagged at the sight.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it." I shrugged as they all encouragingly pushed me in their direction.

"Jesus, forgive me for this." I murmered to myself, looking at the beer in my cup.

"Just kidding.'' I quickly added to myself, snickering as I made my way over.

Her back was turned to me as they were making out, me breathing out before pouring my entire drink on the top of her head.

She gasped loudly as Harry pulled away from her quickly, noticing her little fit.

"What the actual.." She kept herself from cursing, turning around as she spotted me.

Harry looked at me shocked that I did what I did as I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Kendall sent me a deathly glare before she spoke up.

"It was a dare, sorry." I insincerely said, shrugging.

"What did I ever do to you Blue? I thought we could be friends." Her tone in voice changed.

And that was when it all clicked.

She was making it look like I was the bad person just so Harry could side with her.

That little..

Skitch.

"I--"

Kendall made it seemingly real that she was crying as she passed me walking away.

"Harry do you seriously believe that?" I shook my head, him frowning as he looked at me.

He seemed unconvinced by me. Yep, he's siding with her.

"Blue was that even fucking necessary?!" He angrily scolded me like I was this child.

"I told you it was a dare!"

"She was crying, because of you." He nearly spat, shaking his head.

"You make it sound like I'm a bad person." I weakly spoke, shaking my head.

But I was a bad person.. This was all to make Harry look like a complete fool in front of the public.

And I was in on that plan, to ruin him.

So I guess I was, bad.

"I really liked her Blue. You shouldn't have done that." He sighed, me closing my eyes as his shoulder bumped mine once he bolted past me, probably to go chase after her.

Yeah that was a wrong move there, Blue.

"Fuck." I sighed, pursing my lips as I made my way back to the circle.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME! THANK GOD" Hannah held her hand up for a high five.

"No, now Harry's mad at me." I mumbled. "And now I need another fucking beer."

"What.. He couldn't have done that unless," Liam paused, confusion etched his eyebrows.

"Harry sided with Kendall?!" Niall's eyes widened, taken aback by his actions.

"Yeah, because the skitch is plastic. Cold, hard, and shiny fucking plastic." I scrunched my nose up in disgust, Hannah making a disgusted noise.

"She pretended to cry and she was all, oh I thought we could be friends Blue! Ugh oh please." I mocked her icy sounding voice, me shaking my head.

There was a silence, probably all of them were in thought.

"I can't believe I signed up for this." I sighed. "I can't take it anymore if she's part of the contract. I just might rip her fucking head off." I ran my fingers through my hair stressfully.

"Then we'll fight fire with fire right? If Kendall thinks she's the only winner in this, she's wrong. Blue, I know you have the capability to sabotage her, and have Harry wrapped around your little finger. She did it to you, so you've got to get that revenge." Hannah rose her eyebrows.

I smirked. "You know me well."

"Yes, please let Kendall leave."

"Well she--Err, yeah." I was just about to rat myself out by saying she'd be leaving by the end of the month.

Ugh, I am a fucking idiot. An idiot with game though.

"Wow that sure was really tense. And it was damn sick." Louis chuckled half heartedly.

"But I know Harry. He won't be able to stay mad at you for that long anyway. You two have this connection that I see.. It seems unbreakable." Zayn nods, pulling a small smile as he took a swig of his drink.

"Unbreakable my ass. I'd break him any second, no hesitation." I spoke carelessly.

I'm such a liar, ugh.

.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

"Kendall, I'm so sorry she did that." I spoke seriously. "Look at me, love. Are you okay?"

She peered into my eyes, her eyes having this glassy shine to them.

"It's fine, Harry..I'm just trying so hard to be friends with her and all she does is hate me." She shrugged, this saddening expression on her face.

"I'm so sorry about her." I whispered, hugging her as we withdrew in a few moments.

Her eyes flickered to something behind me but then quickly looked back at me, making me curious.

I was just about to turn around before Kendall's fingers slipped to the back of my neck and tugged me down to her height so she could kiss me.

As we kissed, my eyes closed as I tried to heavily kiss her.

Nope, no spark. There's no warm feeling at all.

.

.

.

- Noelle -

.

I winced as I took the pictures of Kendall kissing Harry.

It was going to crush Harry, obviously. It might even change the way people see him completely.

My job only ever does one thing.

And that is to ruin people's lives with lies and rumors.

And the public seem to fall for it. It was scary to see what this job could do.

But I'm not letting it change me.. I'm not letting it turn me into this monster.

But.. I already am.

Kendall saw me, lurking in the corners for these useful pictures. I noticed, that Harry was just about to turn around to see, but she pulled him down into a kiss.

Come on Blue.. Do something about this.

If she does, I won't get blamed for it, but she herself will.

This is all such a mess right now..

.

.

******

.

- Blue -

.

I was already slightly tipsy and I think I've kissed like three random guys..

See what being tipsy does to me? It just suddenly gives me this over falsity of confidence.

I'm not really confident at all.. But that's when it comes to my drunken mind.

It's like my actions have a mind of its own it's almost crazy.

"Blue you just kissed Calum." Hannah laughed.

"What? That was him?" I slurred,  stumbling over to her.

"Yes! Now he's all giddy." She pointed at him.

He was grinning like crazy as he spoke to Ashton.

"Probably because he kissed a girl like you."

"Could I kiss you Hannah? I've always wanted to.. Kiss a girl." I faintly grinned, almost falling over.

She stopped me. "You're drunk Blue! No no and no." She chuckled.

"Mhmm." I hummed, my eyes slightly drooping.

.

.

.

* LATER THAT NIGHT *

.

It was two minutes til' midnight which meant Christmas.

But there was still no sign of Harry.

Management wanted a kiss, but I don't think it'll be happening..

It's nearly 12 and there's like.. A minute left, now.

People were all cheering, me just standing there, slouched.

I finally gained a bit of my composure throughout the night and I guess my drunkness wared off.

.

.

"EVERYONE TEN SECONDS!" Niall excitedly hollered, me still looking around.

There were cameras.. We had to do this, we had to kiss.

.

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

I bumped into someone roughly while wandering as I gasped, looking up.

"I'm gonna kiss you. But it doesn't mean anything." He awared, as he cupped my face and firmly planted his lips on mine when they all cheered Merry Christmas!

Slowly pulling away, my eyes softened. "Please listen to me, Harry." I sighed, as he then walked away once again.

"No, you know you shouldn't have went that far and you still did." He shook his head. "Did you know she wanted to be friends with you? And all you do is make her look like a fucking fool in front of everyone." He whipped around, shaking his head.

"Is it me or her?" I squeaked, as I angrily looked at him.

"What?"

"I said do you pick me or her?" I repeated, raising my voice slightly.

Kendall was in the corner of the room, watching the scene that was taking place. She knew that she had won..For now.

"Her. I pick her." He sighed, not even looking at me once more as he walked away.

.

.

I felt like crying..But then again no tears came out, my eyes didn't even water.

But in that moment, even if he picked me or Kendall,  he'd still end up hurt.

I wished that this never happened though..

It was all my fault. Every single fucking thing.

.

.

___________________________

A/N:

.

AND THERE IT IS! D':

Oh snap, there's trouble :o

Funny because while I'm writing this, I go through the feels you're all going through.. I love it! lol :) :)

GUYS GO FOLLOW MY OFFICIAL BRITISHBUMS INSTAGRAM AND LIKE ALL MY FANFIC EDITS! I WORKED SO HARD AND I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO NOTICE THEM!! :)

PRETTY PLEASE FOLLOW @britishbumsofficial on instaaa! (:

THERE'S BLARRY EDITS AS WELL SO PREPARE FOR THE FEELS ON THAT ACCOUNT LOL x)

Mmkay thanks guys, please vote and comment! Comment tonsssss♡

.

- BritishBums xox

.

OH AND P.S. -

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE JANOSKIANS?! BC I LOVE THEM AND AM CURRENTLY OBSESSING OVER THEM xD

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

853 21 16
In this story, Zayn has already left 1D. ________________________ 'Can we talk?', he was asking nicely. 'Leave me alone, Harry!', I answered rude. 'C...
108K 2.2K 35
Harry has never had anything good in his life. It was always about the sex and smoking. Until she came into his life, and for a moment he thought ev...
256K 6K 51
"Look Harry, I don't know what you're getting at here, but I'm really not looking for anything right now, and I am so busy with work, and -" "You wo...
241 22 12
I anxiously staring at him, waiting for him to laugh and tell me it's a joke, a really bad fucking joke. He's in front of me in a blink of an eye and...