Everything is just...

By kylashaynerivera

'Perfect!' Ayano said as she was done with her letter and eliminating all her rivals; Ayano Aishi better know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Just another Author's note
Chapter 13 •
Chapter 14
Chapter 16 •
Chapter 17 •
Chapter 18 •
Chapter 19 •
Chapter 20 •
Chapter 21: The End
Last A/N and thanks.
Please Help!!!

Just an Author's Note(?)

75 6 1
By kylashaynerivera

Hey guyz! *cough* Just wanted *cough* *cough* to say thank you for *cough* 200+ reads! You just made my painful, sickly and hurt physical condition abit okay. *coughs intensively* those last few weeks I was abit discouraged, because I thought, ' Senpai will never notice me' . I was also so lazy to move *cough* one finger. But, as the days came by, I got my first liker! I told this to my mum, and she was happy and told me to continue posting. But because of school and no Internet, I didn't have the time to do so. Today, I had the chance. But my fever came to attack me. It's been 4 *cough* painful days. I only had a few bit of energy to write this for ya guyz. Well, have a nice day/evening. Hope I get well soon. Heheh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
247K 7K 42
[Completed] The tables have turned and now Ayano Aishi is the girl every man wants. Will Ayano choose to confess to her beloved Senpai or will she fa...
107K 1.1K 18
You are a new student at Akademi High, you notice a girl named Ayano who no one knows. She's super suspicious and weird but you find love in her. Onc...
632K 20.2K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...