Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XXXIX

4.7K 112 55
By -NewRules-

Just a warning at the beginning to say there's going to be smut in the start of this chapter. If you don't want to read it (which is fine, no ones forcing you to) skip down until you see the bold print again.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Louis POV

Liam and I got back to the flat after the third most amazing night of my life. The first being the day when Liam asked me to be his boyfriend and the second the day that we got our boys.

Liam opened the door and smirked pulling me in after him.

"We've got the whole place to ourselves." He whispers in my ear.

"And?" I tease. "That doesn't really mean anything."

He lets out a low growl and pushes me up against the wall.

"Of course it means something. It means that we can have a little fun tonight and we don't have to worry about being quiet."

He starts to trail little kisses down my neck, leaving love bites here and there, succeeding in making we whimper.

"Liam..." I groan as I rub my clothed crotch over his bulge.

He captures my lips in a kiss as a response and his hands trail down my body. He squeezes my bum before tapping my upper thigh.

I get the message and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me into our room, not once breaking away from the kiss.

He lies me on the bed and takes his top and trousers off along with mine. He lets his eyes roam my body and I blush.

"You're so beautiful baby." He says in a low husky voice.

"Please Li..." I groan.

"Okay baby, okay." He says and I hear the cap of the bottle of lube being popped open.

He opens me up slowly and gently, making sure I was ready before adding about her finger.

"God Lou, always so tight."

He made sure I was opened up enough before grabbing a condom and rolling it up his rock hard 10 inch cock.

"I love you." He groans while pushing into me, taking my hands into his above my head while thrusting into me nice and slowly. Our bodies so intimately connected we feel like one.

"I love you too." I say as beads of sweat begin to gather on my forehead.

I can tell as he reaches his high as his thrusts become a lot sloppier and a lot less controlled.

It's too much for me to bear and I end up reaching my high with a shout of Liam's name.

Liam hits his own orgasm just after me, filling the condom. He pulls out and goes into the bathroom to retrieve a wet washcloth to wipe our bodies down with.

He makes sure he gets all of the cum off of both of our chests, wiping me down with so much care. He puts the rag on the night stand and climbs into bed beside me.

Safe to read again guys!

I lie and admire the ring on my finger. It's gorgeous and must've cost Liam an absolute fortune.

"What's got you all smiley?" Liam chuckles.

"Just admiring the stunning ring my fiancé has bought for me. I can't believe we're engaged."

"Neither can I babe."

"I love you so much Li."

"And I love you with all my heart." He said and pecked my cheek.

He pulled me into his chest and we both fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

Louis POV

I wake up with Liam's chest hair tickling my face. I giggle and move backwards a little and admire my lover while he sleeps.

It sounds creepy but I don't care. Liam's unbelievably handsome and I'm so lucky that he's mine and I'm his.

I rest my head on his chest again and sigh.

"Morning baby." He says and I can feel the vibrations of his voice on my cheek.

"Morning Li." I said as I throw one of my legs over Liam's torso so I was straddling him.

"Ouch." I complain, as I settle down on his lower stomach.

"Sore from last night?" Liam questions and I nod.

"Well I'll just have to take care of my Prince all day then, won't I?"

"What do you mean prince. Bitch I'm a Queen." I sass.

"Oh I'm very truly sorry. I will take care of my Queen all day." He corrects and I hum happily.

"What time are we picking the boys up at?" I ask.

"At about eleven. Michael was taking the boys to meet him mum and dad today so we're going to have to get them at eleven." He says.

"That's fine."

"What time is it?" He questions and I reach across to the bedside table to check the nearest phone - which just so happened to be Liam's.

"It's ten, but you've also got a text from Ash asking if we could pick the boys up a bit earlier." I said.

"Okay let's go now then. I've been missing my baby boys as well." He said.

We get showered and dressed and arrive at Ashton and Michaels at half past ten.

"Hey guys, come in." Ashton says as he opens the door for us.

"Daddy! Papa!" Harry shouts running up to us and then jumping on Liam.

"I missed you." He whispered to me and Liam.

"We missed you too buddy. Now where's Zee and Ni?"

"Zayn's playing Xbox with Calum and Niall and Luke are playing something on the DSI's." Harry pouts.

"I think Harry's felt a bit left out." Michael says joining the conversation.

"You slept in our bed with us last night didn't you?" Ash asked.

"Yep! And I watched Zootopia!" He shouts.

"Wow babe, sounds like you've had fun. But can you go and get your brothers because we need to go because Michael and Ash are busy today." I say and he nods and skips into one of the rooms.

"They weren't too much trouble were they?" I ask and both Ashton and Michael shake their heads.

"Everything was fine. Obviously because Zayn and Calum are best friends and Niall and Luke are best friends Harry felt a little left out, but we all watched Zootopia together."

"Thanks guys we owe you one."

"Wait. A. Fucking. Minute. Louis. Tomlinson. Let me see your hand!" Michael squealed.

I laughed and showed them my engagement ring.

"No way." Ashton said.

"Yes way." Liam grinned.

"When?" Michael looked speechless.

"Last night. He asked me under the big Christmas tree in town after we'd been on all the rides." I said.

"Congratulations you guys!" They both pulled us into a hug.

Zayn and Niall appeared with their bags.

"Dad! Papa!" They both shouted and ran up to give us a hug.

"Let's go home now. Say thank you to Michael and Ash for having you."

"Thanks uncle Ash! Thanks uncle Mikey!" Harry, Zayn and Niall shouted as they left the flat.

As we were sitting in the car on the way home I looked over to Liam and gestured to the ring and he mouthed 'wait 'till we're home.'

We entered our flat and Zayn was just about to go straight to his room but I called all the boys back into the living room to sit on the couch.

"So as you know, last night you were at Ashton and Michaels because I was taking your Papa out on a date." Liam started and the boys nodded.

"Well I had been planning on doing this for a while now and finally done it last night." Liam took a breath. "Papa and I are engaged." He said smiling and holding my hand out for the boys to see the ring.

"Oh my god!" Zayn shouted. "That's great! I'm so happy for you." He gave us a hug.

"What does engaged mean?" Harry asked confused.

"It means Daddy and I are going to get married." I said and he clapped.

"A wedding! Yay!"

"Does this mean we'll all have the same last name?" Niall asked.

"Yes baby, this means we're all going to be Paynes."

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update but I spent all of last night learning my one thousand word modern studies essay so I didn't have any time to write.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I incorporated a bit of smut in just because I thought it was fitting seeing as how engagements are really special times for couples, and making love is an amazing way to show that love for each other.

If you have any prompts please send them in 🙏 . I really need them.

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

12/12/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
48.1K 643 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...
70.8K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...