Satan Is My Mate?(boyxboy)xboy

Autorstwa Ikejima

Tyler lives with a happy family. His brother, Damien has a brother complex, his mom cooks great food and his... Więcej

chapter 1
meeting him
changes,not an update
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter seven
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
plz read
Epilogue 3
End

chapter 11

852 45 11
Autorstwa Ikejima

Dedicated to all my followers  and people who read this book and:AndreaNicoleBonilla,MickaylaWeaver,MissFujoshiSama,ejh1212,-suBLime-,FandomsPerson,YaoiQueen_4Evs,DontPauseLostPause,@mention a user

I'm suggesting a great book for people who wanna check it out, it is called : cry me river

Pic of viktor from Yuri on ice!

Tyler's pov

My body tossed around in my sleep. I was having a terrible nightmare, why terrible, because it seemed too real.

I could see Luc, Damien, Raphael ,Adam and his mate, sitting happily in that beautiful garden. I could see it raining and clouds of sadness washing over my beloved ones as I lay lifeless...

What traumatized me more was that I was being held captive even in my dreams and dark figures touched my unwilling body and wounded it in many different ways. My chest hurt as I saw the face of Damien and Luc. They looked so pale as they touched my immobile body with so much tenderness. Tears were dripping down Ralph 's eyes as he clung to Damien who, let alone console someone else, couldn't console himself.

I could swear my body would be covered in sweat when I would wake up.

"–yler! Tyler! "

"A-Adam? "

"Man, you scared the shit out of me. You were screaming and crying in your sleep. "

"I'm sorry I was-- "

Adam pulled me in a warm hug as he tried to soothe me, but somewhere, I could feel his need for his own mate.

Sometime I think in the morning
I opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by an intense amount of light. I was in a garden and was sitting next to Shades. I quickly shifted away and gave a death glare at the black creature next to me. He smiled wickedly. How can the only thing visible about is his white teeth?

He broke the awkward silence, "Good morning, sweetheart... "
"Call me that once again and I swear that you'll beg for Satan to take you to hell. "
"You're still as feisty as ever Alex. "
"Who the heck is Alex? "

"It's you sweetheart."He hummed as he scooter closer to me and grabbed my face. There we go again, my body, I couldn't budge it. I understand how a child feels when his parents go bad mouthing him and he really wants to punch them but he just sits there.

"What do you mean by that? My name's Tyler."
"No, it's Alex, dear, those brutes made you forget it but I'm going to make you remember it. Only I can be worth of your beauty, only I can praise this eternal beauty and only I have the right over it. Now, how about I give you a small reminder of your past? This body of yours, "he trailed his fingers down my neck, "it remembers the pain, doesn't it? "

Suddenly, I was in the same dungeon as the one I had dreamt of. Chains quickly wrapped themselves around my frozen body. All the temperature left my body and I could feel myself break out in a cold sweat. My breaths became heavier and more suffocating.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw the dark shadow walking with the clicking of its boots matching my thundering heartbeats. On its heels, an ugly looking animal covered in blood. The animal and it's master approached me . Isn't this suppose to be the moment where a hero jumps in a saves me?

Shades took a whip and licked it before it thrashed against the cold flooring with an echoing sound in the dungeon. If I wasn't shaking with fear then what would I be doing?

The whip was spun around before it hit my skin. I hissed in pain as I cursed them. After that, I can't remember everything as all that stayed on my mind was... Pain...

My body ached, my skin burned, my soul tortured. Tears had no time to dry on my cheeks as new ones wet them.

Was I going to die like this in this dirty cell?

The animal or should I say beast crawled over and started licking the puddle of blood.

Where was Damien and Satan?

Another hit was felt on my blemished skin and I couldn't even scream. Just a grunt left me. My throat was too dry for me to even talk.

Were those two handsome guys looking for me?
Were they worried?
I want to see them one last time.

I could feel my life essence leave me. Like this, maybe I'll go to hell. Haha, it not gonna happen. I'm just gonna disappear.

Some people must be wondering how can a demon die but lemme tell ya that even though I won't age, I'm not immortal because I was born and everything that takes birth is mortal.

Shades smiled at me and said in the creepiest voice ever, man, even Satan has a goddamn sexy voice, "You're even more beautiful in red. "

Even I don't know from where the energy came from, maybe the adrenaline rush but I was able to do a bit of sarcasm. Hey, I'm the sarcasm king.
"You fucking sadist! "

My hairs were fished and yanked harshly.

"I think this isn't enough. A quick recap on your life would be good. "

He cut his finger and was about to make me drink it when suddenly, a tremor was felt which caused all of us to shake a bit.

A pleasant scent filled my nose but too late, the taste of  blood on my tongue shook my senses and my vision worsened. I could see my two flaming lovers nearing me but I was thrown into an abyss of darkness.

One day the demon king was walking in a beautiful rose garden with his brother like friend when a young man bumped into their hard chest. That young man had come here with his father for a meeting. All three felt their skin burn and when that young man bored his attractive hazel eyes into theirs, the two dominant demons felt their inner self growl with possessiveness. They did all they had to seduce that young man who wasn't easy, oh yeah, he was a feisty one yet he was kind, compassionate and rivalled God's angels in beauty. He took care of  the broken Raphael and looked after him like a mother and listened to his sadness like a friend. The young man was the most precious possession of the two demons and they did impossible things for him. The two strongest beings in hell loved that delicate young man and protected him. They indulged in him day and night. That young man was named Alexander.

It was a full moon as I walked stealthily from my garden to the gates and off into the forest. I walked a couple of minutes before I was pulled into four warm and cozy arms. They squeezed me and I was rained with tender kisses.

"Well, you're more beautiful than this pretty moonlight tonight, darling."

"You've said my line Lucy, you're as stunning as ever princess. "

"He he, you people getting well as always ."

This was how those three met every night and left every dawn after a passionate time together.

Everything was going smoothly until...

One day, while sitting in the same rose garden, dark clouds covered the light, a strong gust of wind carried anxiety and sufferings.
Alex and his friend Adam were chatting when they saw a fire break in the garden. They quickly tried to extinguish the fire but to no avail. The fire became more and more dangerous, trapping them in the centre of that garden.

A man dresses in red made his appearance with a beastly and ugly familiar at his feet. The familiar attacked Adam who got into a fight with it. I tried to help him but I was crapped by the man. His face became clearer, with part of his cheeks showing. Black things trapped Adam as I saw him bleed. I screamed but no sound came out. The man who had me in his arms took out a knife and said in the most gruesome voice, "So beautiful, covered in red. "

My body trembled from the pain and them, I was laid near the loveless body of my friend. My consciousness was seeping from my victimized, tortured body. I saw my lovers rushing to me when I felt the last blow. I was stabbed with a dagger in my heart. I saw the pale faces of my lovers before I took my last breath and closed my eyes forever.

That's what I thought but my mouth was suddenly invaded by something delicious and pleasant. My heart gave a loud beat and started it's normal beating. My lungs contract and relaxed as my temperature gradually increased. My heavy eyes were forced open as I could feel a soft breathing on my skin.

As my eyes adjusted to the new bright light, I saw a breathtaking view. The two strongest being that could rivalled God in power, beauty and intelligence, were looking at me with worried looks and sighing as I gave them a light smile. They gazed at me with such love that I could melt.

Damien and Luc embraced in tightly in a heart whelming hug.  I was helped to my feet. I heaved a sigh of relief as I saw Adam wrapped in, what I guess was, Shawn's coat and he was comfortably settled in Shawn's arms bridal style.

Damien held my waist from behind and placed his head on my shoulder. He only did that when he wanted to calm down. I think that whatever the crumbles of rock under me were the rest of the dungeon that my lovers must have burnt down. I wonder what happened to Adam, but I'm too tired now, some things can happen.

"I'm going home now, Luc, Damien, we'll meet later. I really need my mate right now and he must be needing me too. "Saying that, Shawn disappeared with Adam.

"It's okay now baby, let's go home too. You must be tired. "

I was suddenly swooped up in Luc's delicious arms and the three of us teleported ourselves back home. I was delicately placed on the end of the bed as Luc sat at my heels and Damien too. On seeing them, you would think that they are pushy guys who fuck their lover into oblivion and just treat them like a possession but it's not the case. These two are extremely caring and gentle... Except on rare occasions. They always put me before them.

"Damien, L-Luc..."I trailed, I still feel weird calling him like that even though I got my memories back.

"Not calling me Satan, baby? "He said with a wink.

"I'm sorry for having hurt you people."

"It's us who should be apologizing. We couldn't protect you. I'm really sorry. "Luc said in a regretful tone.

"You can call him Lucy, princess. "Luc smacked him on the head but it had no effect on him, instead he just gave him a grin. Let it to Damien to set the mood up. I mean he could even make the dead laugh, not joking, Damien is the king of jokes and pranks. People who have suffered can testify and the number one would be Luc. I still remember how once, he came out of the bath, flaming with rage because Damien had put frogs in his bathtub.

I let out a laugh..., "you two, haha, still as friendly as ever... "

"So you remember us? "Raphael said, rushing in like a puppy who just found his master.

"Yeah, most of it. "I replied smiling at him, trying to give him some sort of reassurance. I can only imagine his pain when he lost me, I mean Alex...

"Baby, "my lovers said, kneeling in front of me, wearing the most serious gaze ever, "we love you so much that it hurts. "They took my hands in their and gave a sweet, soft kiss on the back of my hands and continued, "We swear that from now on, we'll do whatever we can to protect you, even if it costs us our life. You're the rose whom we want to be the thorns that protect it. Love you. "

My heart throbbed at that confession. It was cliché but when your lover is saying that from the bottom of his heart and not just to impress you...

Their eyes...
Such earnestness...
So much love...

"I love you too idiots... "I said, pulling my hands back and throwing my arms around their neck. I was welcomed with two hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'm being left out... "Ralph whined.

Damien and Luc opened their arms and Ralph jumped in.

"Our family is finally reunite... "

Next update last chapter for this book. Please vote and comment ,if you don't, Tyler will be sad...
There will be three sexy epilogues. If anyone wants Adam and shawn to be there, just tell me...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 41K 29
Sam was your average beta. He had good friends, good grades, and great looks. To top it off, he had the worlds hottest demon, Damien Rush, pounding h...
130K 3.5K 19
You would think Satan has no time for humans or sex, how demons don't exist, but you are very wrong. My name is Tyler and this is the story of how i...
450K 23.6K 64
Inhumane experiments are turning Dante Gray, a werewolf, into a monster - can he and Chase, a hot-headed warlock, find a cure before it's too late? ...
1.8M 71.8K 30
COMPLETED Jeremy is the typical good kid who doesn't have a single bad bone in his body. So when he suddenly dies at the hands of another, it's a sur...