Epilogue 2

Honeymoon

Dedicated to :AndreaNicoleBonilla who I'm not getting time to chat with and also due to the time zone.
Nightmare2000,BelleVee,-suBLime-,YaoiQueen_4Evs,FandomsPerson someone who really supported me .Hafsakawaii,AdamLoverx

Third person's POV:

Tyler waited nervously for his husbans. Tyler was on his honeymoon while Adam...well,Shawn wanted to spend some private time with him. So ,the current situation was that Tyler was in an embarrassing outfit waiting to surprise his naughty lovers,but for once,he was about to get naughty. He was wearing his pretty blush as a knock was heard on the door and an impatient Damien pushed it open .

Luc,and Damien stood wide-eyed as they checked their lover from head to toe. Suddenly a familiar music rang through their ears and the two were pulled by their ties, Luc and Damien let their lover do whatever he wanted as they were as if enthralled by him.

'I'm just a bachelor...'

Tyler slowly kissed Luc as he grinded his ass onto Damien's already bulging crotch. Hands wrapped around him as he was pulled on the couch. Luc was under Tyler,straddling the demon king while Damien was behind the cute Tyler. Tyler grinded his hips seductively into Satan ,following the beats of the music.

'If you're horny,let's do it,ride it ..."

Damien licked a hot trail on Tyler's neck and the latter threw his head on the side,allowing his lover to nip at the soft ,sensitive skin there.

"Uah!"Tyler moaned,his hips bucking as Luc took control of the motion as he grabbed hold of Tyler's waist and started grinding real good on him.

Damien licked his lover's ear and nibble at the flushed tip,pulling the lobe between his teeth,making a main erupt from Tyler.

"F-uck!"Tyler breathed as Luc pressed harder into his crotch,still grinding.

"Are you gonna cum my wifey?" Luc teased.

"Yes!"Tyler breathed,obviously lost into delirium.

Damien let his hands roam under Tyler's shirt and found the two pink buds and teased them, making them poke out.

"Naaahhh...hmm.." Tyler moaned sweetly .

Damien's eyes flashed a scarlet red as he scrapped his long fangs on Tyler's neck. Luc dipped his hand into Tyler's pants and grabbed Tyler's needy c*ck. Tyler's jerked his back and gave a long , erotic moan which made Damien to push his fangs into the delicious flesh and devour the young man.

"I wanna cum!"

Tyler's boldness surprised Luc and Damien but that also pleased them.

"Sure baby."
"Of course princess."Damien said pulling his fangs back and licking the wound,making Tyler hiss in pain and pleasure.

Luc started jerking Tyler's off in a simple manner,up and down. Damien licked down Tyler's spine ,after having ripped his shirt off. His fingers worked down on Tyler's ass where he gave a smack and Tyler moaned and hissed at the contact when Damien grabbed the skin he had mercilessly smacked into a bright red. His fingers massaged Tyler's tight entrance and slowly entered and prepared Tyler for his and Luc's hard,juicy and impatient erections.

"Damn! "Tyler cried as Damien hit a certain spot in him and he came lines of thick white semen. Damien pulled his fingers back and not giving Tyler time to recover from his high,he pushed him on his four over Luc and thrust in ,filling him to the hilt. Tyler groaned at the length and moaned at the thickness . Damien hit the same spot that he knew would push Tyler to the edge .

"T-there!...ah!"

Damien smirked as HW repeatedly hit the same spot again and again. He enjoyed the way Tyler would clench on him whenever he would hit that bundle of muscles. Suddenly, Luc pulled from the sloppy kiss he was sharing with Tyler to give Damien a look like he was being left out.

"Wanna try it put then ,Lucy?"

Luc groaned,sitting up and pulling Tyler's pants completely down,leaving him completely naked as he took out a bottle of lube and squeezed some on his manhood. A wanting and fearful expression covered Tyler.

"W-wait!"
"Calm down baby."

The music had changed ...
'Push up to my body . sink your teeth in my flesh...'

Luc started pushing in while Damien and he stimulated Tyler's erogenous parts,trying to get him to relax.

"I-its too big!..ah...nnn..."

Hooking Tyler's legs over his shoulders, Luc started thrusting in ,together with Damien. Tyler's expression was worth it. It took only a few minute for them to cum all over. They panted heavily for a while before Luc suggested they moved to bed. Tyler was brought to bed against his will as his lover used his body over and over and made the hottest,wildest and sweetest love to him.

I know this chap was short. Only one chap left. I need to thanks all people who read this book even though I know of was boring. Thanks to all people who voted for this book.