chapter 5

Dedicated to my dog, Tommy, rest in peace...

Tyler waited desperately for his husband to come for him. Unfortunately, for him, it was not the happy moment of a bride. In the small time that he had left the dining hall, he had spit his anger out by tearing his whole room; the white cottons of the pillows were everywhere and pieces of shattered glass decorated the carpet.

Desperation was just a mere word compared to what Tyler felt. Every minute that followed to midnight were as if ages to Tyler. His stomach churned uncomfortably, as if he was about to have an exams on which he knew nothing. Tyler let his body fall on the bed, his familiar ,now in the form of a dog, sat on him, comforting him.

Dogs always had those effects. They always knew when their owners were in shit and comforted them. Be it normal dogs or demon dogs. (For my great love of dogs)

"Ding!"The clock struck midnight, making Tyler jump a bit. The atmosphere around his house changed as a knock was heard on Tyler's room door. Tyler cursed under his breath as he made his way for the door. He thought it was Satan but as he was a few centimeters from the door, his body temperature dropped. 'This is weird 'he thought.
Tyler turned the doorknob slowly and gasped, "y-you..."

Satan's pov:
I walked to my bride's house, lazily. This is so troublesome that I must go fetch him. He's not a five year old kid. His parents could have send him. He was not going to end at the wrong address as there's only one hell.

Arriving at his house, I felt this disliking presence. "Shit! He was alone at home! "

I quickly opened the door to find him unconscious ,on the floor. His familiar was leaping, covered in his blood and someone else's. His familiar growled menacingly and stayed close to his master. I made my eyes glow, showing who I was and the familiar backed a bit, eyes still stuck on  his master and my every movement. I looked for any bit of injury on Tyler's body and picked him up. I teleported myself to my room and stripped Tyler of his bloody clothing. His lips were parted as he mumbled cutely. His body was cold.

I cleaned him and lied him on my bed, hugging him as tightly as possible to my body. His warmth, I mean his body felt so nice. It made me want to ravish him. He's gonna be the death of me, no, he is the death of me. I closed my eyes and drifted for a real sleep in a while.

How many years has it been already? A century? But i still remember his body heat as if it was yesterday.

Flashback! Trigger warning!
Tyler and I sat on the terrace. The view was breathtaking from here.

"Luc! "Tyler giggled, "Demon king, you have good taste! Hell would have been a dumping ground if not for you! "

"Thank you, darling. "I winked at him and he blushed lightly. Damn he was so cute.

When I was first banished to hell and I came here, life was, how to say it,miserable and pitiful. The demons were always fighting and there was not a single fun here. Even my grim reaper was only a man with suicidal thoughts who was immortal. 

As if reading my thoughts, Tyler said, "hell is the best place to live in and without you, it would have been nothing ,Luc. "

Damn, he's so freaking cute. I cupped his face in my hands and I bored into his beautiful hazel eyes. God knows how man times I have fallen for those eyes, again and again.

I touched my lips, oh so delicately ,to his. I fear that even a bit of force would break him but how to restrain myself if he looked so tempting.

Our lips moved in perfect sync.
"Mnnn...L-Luc... "He moaned so sweetly in the kiss, making a growl erupt from my throat. No one ,I mean no one could ever make me feel like this. With him, I feel so ravenous. As my demon took half over me, I, we, pushed him on the couch and I let my hands pleasure him in every possible way. He tried to pull away but I pinned him with my tentacles. The tentacles did as they pleased as two of them bonded his hands ,one wrapped around his waist and another small one ,pulling on his soft, silky ,raven hair. I unbuttoned his shirt as he blushed a scarlet red. I locked eyes with his as I trailed kisses on his flushed  skin. He rolled his eyes and tried to keep them on mine but the intense amount of pleasure he was receiving made him wriggle his body . He moaned and whimpered so pleadingly that I could felt myself twitch in my pants which were now becoming uncomfortable.

I continued kissing and nibbling every bit of his delicious flesh until I reached his pants. I unzipped his crotch and he moaned softly, looking at me with tearful eyes. I smirked as I took him in my mouth. He arched his back.

"L-Luc... Ah... Nggg... "

His moans were a pleasant melody to my ears. Suddenly, the urge of teasing him washed over me. Just as he was about to come, I stopped and pulled back, taking a glimpse of his beautiful body. He twisted his body to get the best of my attention . I removed all of his clothing, leaving only his white shirt. He was way too erotic like this.

Smiling, I unzipped my pants. His eyes widened at my huge boner. I gave him a gentle thrust and he jerked his back.
"Ah!... Aah.. Nggh... L-Luc! St-... "

I'll never stop loving this guy! Even if I have to wait centuries for him, even if  he forgets about me, I'll always love him. It's so troublesome yet it can't be helped, because the things I like, it can't be helped...

I know this was very boring and confusing but please vote and comment!

Satan Is My Mate?(boyxboy)xboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें