Never Leave You (Sequel) | Lo...

By Itskennedy112233

Love can be a complicated thing especially when your heart has been broken by the one you are madly in love w... More

Never Leave You (Sequel To Fight For You)
Never Leave You Prologue
Never Leave You Chapter 1
Never Leave You Chapter 2
Never Leave You Chapter 3
Never Leave You Chapter 4
Never Leave You Chapter 5
Never Leave You Chapter 6
Never Leave You Chapter 7
Never Leave You Chapter 8
Never Leave You Chapter 9
Never Leave You Chapter 10
Never Leave You Chapter 11
Never Leave You Chapter 12
Never Leave You Chapter 13
Never Leave You Chapter 14
Never Leave You Chapter 15
Never Leave You Chapter 16
Never Leave You Chapter 17
Never Leave You Chapter 18
Never Leave You Chapter 19
Never Leave You Chapter 20
Never Leave You Chapter 21
Never Leave You Chapter 22
Never Leave You Chapter 24
Never Leave You Chapter 25
Never Leave You Chapter 26
Never Leave You Chapter 27
Never Leave You Chapter 28
Never Leave You Chapter 29
Never Leave You Chapter 30
Never Leave You Chapter 31
Never Leave You Chapter 32
Never Leave You Chapter 33
Never Leave You Chapter 34
Never Leave You Chapter 35
Never Leave You Chapter 36
Never Leave You Chapter 37
Never Leave You Chapter 38
Never Leave You Chapter 39
Never Leave You Chapter 40
Never Leave You Chapter 41
Never Leave You Chapter 42
Never Leave You Chapter 43
Never Leave You Chapter 44
Never Leave You Chapter 45
Never Leave You Epilogue
Author's Note(:
Author's Note #2 :D THE SURPRISE

Never Leave You Chapter 23

7.1K 159 154
By Itskennedy112233

Never Leave You Chapter 23

Louis' Pov:

Dylynn would stand as close as she could to me. I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I didn't notice till her hand brushed mine, giving me butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks turned a shade darker than usual. My eyes widen as I looked down at our hands then up in her eyes. She smiled innocently at me before looking behind her. I followed her gaze. Niall stood behind looking at us awkwardly. He gave me a nervous half smile before walking past us to be ahead.

"So, where is this girl anyway?" Dylynn asked, sounding not very interested. She didn't seem to care either. "Like we said before. We don't know," Niall said. "Is she even in Hawaii?" She asked. "We don't know," Niall said. "Maybe she doesn't even want to be looked for," she looked around her surroundings. Niall let out an annoyed sigh. "Like we didn't think of that," Niall sarcastically said. He rolled his eyes as she looked at him. She frowned and asked, "Look. If she doesn't want to be found, then why do you bother looking for her?" "I don't know. Why don't you ask Louis?" Niall snapped. "My pleasure," she smiled innocently.

Dylynn looked at me and batted her eyelashes. Niall muttered something under his breath and rolled his eyes. Her hands laid on my chest as she smiled at me. My eyes widen as she leaned closer and asked, "So. Why do you look for her if she doesn't want to be found?" I gulped as my heart began to beat faster. "Uh," I paused. Her eyes scanned my face for a response. "Because," I gulped. Niall stopped walking and looked at the two of us. His eyes widen as he walked towards us and pulled her off of me. I let out a breath of air. "Look here Dylynn," he paused before he let out a breath and forced a smile at her. "Just go with the flow and help look for her. Louis loves her and that's why he wants to look for her," he said. "Do you understand?" He asked. Dylynn nodded and smiled back at him.

"Great. Now let's continue looking for her in the city of this island," he said. Niall grabbed me by the shoulder and we began walking, leaving Dylynn to follow behind. "I see what's going on," he whispered. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Do not get caught up in her games Louis. Focus on Brooke," he said. He let go of my shoulder and walked ahead. I stopped walking for a minute. Dylynn walked past me and smiled at me before jogging up to Niall. I blinked a few times. "What?" I muttered again in confusion. I shook my head and jogged to them.

"Where would she go?" Niall asked. "Where every girl goes where she doesn't want to be found," Dylynn muttered. "Wait, say that again?" I said. She looked at Niall and me in confusion. Both of our eyes widen as she stared back in confusion. "What?" She asked. "I think Dylynn is on to something," I said. "What did I say?" She asked. "Where would girls go where they don't want to be found?" I asked. She furrowed her eyes in thought. "Well, that's simple. Very simple," she said. "Which is what?" I asked. "Obviously, boys don't think hard enough." She shook her head and let a sigh escape her lips.

"Girls never want to be found if her and her guy fought, am I correct?" She asked. "But other times, they want to be found. Am I correct?" She added. "I don't know," I shrugged. "Think Louis. Have you and Brooke ever fought and she ran away? Somewhere you found her?" Dylynn asked. I sat down on a nearby curb and thought about it. She has ran away many times when we have fought. She ran away in Cheshire, in London twice, and this time. I've found her before. She has always been by trees in a nearby park. Very cliché. This time she could be anywhere in the world. "Yes. Many times," I said. "I've found her by a tree, always. She is always near one. Either by our tree or a nearby tree in Cheshire," I added. "Okay, and that is the first place you would look right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Like you just said, you've found her by your guy's tree," she said. "Why would she go there? That's because she wanted you to chase after her and go where you knew she would of gone to," she said. "What is your point?" Niall asked. "My point is, maybe she went to the place she wants you to go to. A place that is the most obvious. A place she talks the most about. A place you may know of," she smiled.

Niall's eyes widen at her statement. "You could be on to something," he said. I laughed and shook my head. The two of them turned and looked at me. "What?" Dylynn asked. "That's impossible. If she didn't want to be found, which she clearly stated in her letter, then she couldn't have gone to the most obvious place. She is somewhere she doesn't want to be known or found," I said. "Louis, are you serious right now? Do you hear yourself? Dylynn is on to something that could help us find Brooke," Niall said.

"No, we are doing it my way. We will continue to do what we are doing and that is checking every main city because she could be in a place she doesn't want to be found in and the least obvious city," I said. Niall rolled his eyes. "This is my girlfriend we are looking for. Not yours," I said. "That has nothing to do with it Louis!" Niall exclaimed.

"You are not thinking straight. You are too blind by the heartbreak. Get over it already and focus on the littlest things in sight! The lads and I are tired and stressed out. We need a break. Including you too. You need time to think of the biggest hints and the littles things. You are in denial of where she could possibly be. You need to know she isn't here. Yes, I agree we need to look at every major city but if you know her well enough, she wants you to find her but you need to open your eyes and look at the big hints and smallest things. She misses you just as much as you miss her. Brooke loves you more than you will ever know and more than she will ever show. She doesn't want you to be heartbroken. She wants you to find her!" Everything that was kept inside of him, came coming out.

All his emotions came out from holding them in for so long. I was so gobsmacked and speechless from his rant. He was fed up with everything and he wanted this to be over. Everyone did and I couldn't blame him or anyone. The emotions took over him as he fell to the floor and cried. He cried in his arms and knees. I crouched down next to him and pulled him in a hug.

He cried on my chest as I rubbed his back. "I'm so sick of this Louis. I can't take this anymore. This is getting out of hand and there are no clues or anything of her whereabouts. We are all so stressed and weary from her going missing. We are all a mess ever since the day we found out. What ever happened to the promise we made together? Did she forget about that too? She sure as hell forgot about us so I have no doubts she forgot about the promise," he cried.

"Niall," I paused. I made him look at me. His eyes were wide and red. Tears fell freely down from his eyes. Tear stains ran down his cheek. His tears would follow the path of the stains and along his jawline. They slowly would fall off his chin. He'd wipe his eyes and ask, "Yes?" "How do you know she isn't here and how do you know she felt those things?" I asked.

He stopped to think before shrugging. "I know her but not as much as you, that is but I know she isn't here. If you think about it, Brooke wouldn't come to Honolulu. We've already search the entire island by now with the four lads and do you think she will be in a city like this? Of course not. She likes quiet places like the beach or little towns with a small population. Yeah, she would visit big cities but not like Honolulu. Honolulu is too crowded just like New York," he said. "I think the biggest city she will go to, that we've been to, is Los Angeles, San Francisco and maybe even Las Vegas but that's if she really doesn't want to be found in," he smiled.

"Now what about how she feels? How would you know that?" I asked. I was curious to know why he knew this. We have no contact with her and he seemed to be the only one who knew. He has been acting weird and so has Zayn but that could be because they are tried or stressed.

He chuckled. "Louis, are you serious? How do you not know she is madly in love with you? She has been in love with you ever since the day you two met. It was in both of your guy's eyes. She was heartbroken, that is why she left not because she stopped loving you. She didn't know how to deal with a heartbreak. It was too much for her. She wants you to show that you care for her and that is what you are doing. If you think about it, you're the only one who can fix her. The lads and I have faith in you. We know you will find her," he smiled. My lip twitched upward and I found my self smiling as I looked down. My cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Thank you," I whispered. He laughed and pulled me in a strong grip of a hug. "You're welcome." "I am always here for you mate," he said, "The lads and I are." "Don't forget I am too," Dylynn smiled down at us. We looked up to see her standing off to the side in an awkward position. "I'm sorry. We forgot you were standing there," Niall half smiled. She nodded. "It's okay," she said. Niall and I stood up on our feet and dusted off our swim trunks. I gave Dylynn a smile causing her to smile too. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink before she looked alway.

There was a bunch of footsteps coming from behind us. We diverted our eyes to the noise only to see the lads running to us with huge smiles. "Louis! Niall! Mate you are okay," Harry laughed as he pulled us in a hug. "Of course we are," I laughed. "We were worried because you two weren't back at the hotel like you said so," Liam said. Mine and Niall's eyes widen as we checked the time on our phones. "We are sorry lads. We lost track of time," I said. "That is forgotten. At least we found you two and we will be leaving to Alaska," Zayn said.

"Alaska?" Dylynn asked from behind. All of our eyes diverted to her. Liam and Zayn's eyes seemed to widen in surprise. Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw the small girl standing next to me with her hand on my shoulder. "What is she doing here?" Harry asked. "She is visiting her friend at college," I said. "She was helping while she waiting for her friend to get out of school," I explained. "Well," he paused. He never took his eyes off her. His eyes were filled with shock, anger, but also disappointment. "We should be going. We already bought the tickets and the plane leaves in an hour and a half," Harry said. I nodded. "The cab down the street already has our stuff so we can take a ride to the airport," Liam said. "Okay, sound great. Let's get going," Niall said as him and Zayn began walking to the cab. Liam followed after them.

"Let's go Louis," Harry said. I nodded. I turned to face Dylynn who had a sad smile. "Thank you for helping again. Remember to keep in contact and next time we see each other, you should help find Brooke with us. That's if we still can't find her," I said. "I will. Now go get your girl," she sadly smiled. I pulled her in a long, lasting hug before pulling back and running with Harry to the cab.

We slid in the cab and closed the door behind us. We sat back in the seats. "Where to?" The cab driver asked. "To the airport," I said. The driver nodded and we were soon on our way to the airport.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We carried our small carry on luggage with us to the waiting seats by the boarding area. We skipped the luggage claim since we didn't have huge suitcases. The only thing we had was our backpacks and small bags. We sat down one by one in the black chairs as we waited for our plane to arrive. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back. "We are almost done with the United States. Almost," Harry muttered with his eyes closed. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He opened his eyes and looked back at me. "Where will we go after the United States?" he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know until we reach there then we will decide," I said.

He nodded with a smile. I smiled in return but his faded after a moment. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion from his sudden mood of change. "What?" I asked. He frowned and turned around in his seat. "What is wrong?" I asked. "Look behind you," he spat over his shoulder. My eyes widen as I slowly turned around in confusion.

I was surprise to see who it was. I jumped from my seat and ran over to her. All eyes were on us as I pulled her in a bone crushing hug. "You're here," I said. "Of course I am," she chuckled. I pulled back to see her blue eyes looking back at me. "I have some news that's only if you are okay with it," Dylynn said. I pulled back from her and nodded.

"My friend and I got in a fight. So I left and I was thinking back to what you said earlier, that I should come help find Brooke if I can. That is why I am here, I'm here to help," she smiled. Mine and the lad's eyes widen in surprise. "Really?" I asked in amazement. "Yes and I have my ticket," she said as she lifted her hand up to show me the ticket. "That's great," I smiled. "No-no-no. That is not happening," Harry shook his head as he walked over to us. "Why not?" I frowned. "She can be with us till we are done with the United States," I said. "Louis, you may be in charge of finding Brooke but Dylynn coming along, I have to disagree with it. She cannot come. It will be too much drama," he argued. "No it will not," I protested.

"The more help we get, the better. Am I correct?" I asked. He shook his head. "Five is already enough," he said. "I have to disagree with you Harry," Dylynn said from behind. She walked towards Harry's intimidating body. He crossed his arms and looked down at Dylynn. "Five is great but six is better. The more people you have, the quicker we can find this girl," she said. "This girl has a name," he spat. "Her name is Brooke who is my sister," he said. "Who ever she is, I can help. Let me rephrase that. I will help," she frowned.

Harry stayed quiet as he glared at her. "Come on Harry. Let the girl join," I said. Harry turned his attention on me. He walked over to me where his face was inches away from mine. "Whatever Louis. Whatever makes you happy but I know this will end bad," he snapped. I stayed silent.

"I will not watch you fall in love with a Brooke look-a-like."

A/n: So it looks like Dylynn is going with them. Could things go bad or no? Will there be drama? You will find out! Also happy New Year's Eve everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.2K 211 11
Harry is in year 5 going into 6 and an unfortunate event has ended in him being pregnant with Draco Malfoy's child. He has to go to the Dursley's ho...
45K 785 9
Harry and you had been each other's first loves and had broken up following his X Factor audition. What happens when you two are reunited in an unexp...