Big Bad Wolf

Von Sanvers_Camren13

Camila and Ally both attend Langley falls high school in the small town of Langley Falls. Given the fact that... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 9

8.6K 324 326
Von Sanvers_Camren13

Lauren's pov

"Ugh, why must we go to school today?" Dinah whined, getting out of my jeep.

"Because we are teenagers and teenagers go to school" I reasoned, grabbing my bag from the back.

"Not, all teenagers go to school, Lauren" Normani interjected.

"Yea, lauser"

"Oh, whatever" Walking into the school, I saw a bunch of kids crowded around some lockers.

Looking back at Dinah and Normani, I began walking towards the crowd to see what has gotten everybody all worked up.

When people saw me, they all made a clearing for me and the girls. As we, got closer, I could see ally on the ground crying with a busted lip. I whispered to Dinah and Normani to take ally away from the scene to help her clean up. Looking to the left, I could see Camila and Selena fighting and from the looks of it, Camila is winning. Looking closely at Camila, though, I could see how her fingernails are no longer fingernails, but claws. Damn it, Camila.

"Camila!!" Pulling her off of Selena, I dragged her to a nearby room, which was a chemistry lab.

"Lauren, what the hell!!?" She screamed at me, getting out of my grip.

"Camila, baby, listen to me for a second" I started, before she could say anything else. "I need you to calm down, just for a bit, ok?" I say, looking down at her fingernails. "Can you do that for me?"

"Why?" Instead of answering her, I just showed her, her own hands. "Oh shit"

"Yea, that's what happens, when you get angry" I explained to her. "That and or you turning full-on chimera on her ass"

"Well, should've let me" she mumbled, watching as her claws went away.

"No, baby, I wasn't gonna standby and watch you rip her throat out with your teeth" I laughed. "Look, camren... I'm mean Camila, I know it's hard now, but I need you to get your temper in check"

"Ha, that'll be a sight to see, considering camren was always the hothead" looking behind me, was standing piper. "Remember that one time, when she ripped that girl's head off because she spilt her drank on her" piper laughed.

"Look, in her defence, that girl was trying to hit on me plus that red cocktail dress was her favourite"

"Whoa, rewind that a minute or two," Camila says. "I ripped a girl's head off? And she was flirting with you?" She asked. "No wonder why I ripped off her head, Fuck the dress"

"Ok, that was hundreds of years ago Camila," I tell her. "And we weren't together then"

"So I was just jealous?"

"Mhm, yea pretty much"

"Damn, if I was that jealous because someone was hitting on you and we weren't together, imagine what I'll do now" she smirked, thinking of all the possibilities.

"Moving on," I say, eyeing her suspiciously. "You need to learn how to control your temper, so that way you won't turn"

"And that's where I come in," piper says, walking to Camila. "I'm going show you, how to control your temper, your transformation, and everything else," she says to her, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"How? I mean, no offence, but your like ninety-something" Camila says to her, with a serious face. I started to laugh a bit at how piper looked at her.

"You know, I hate when people say 'No offence' but it stills end up being offensive," piper told her. "And I may be old, but I still know a thing or two kitty"

"Well, why can't Lauren teach me?"
____________________
_______________
_________

Camila's pov

"Well, why can't Lauren just teach me?" I asked, looking at her. Lauren slightly had a bit of a blush, when I asked.

"..yea, I don't think that's such a good idea," piper tells me, leading me out of the lab and to somewhere else.

"Why not?" Looking behind me, I could see Lauren instead of following us was heading to her first period.

"Lets, just say, back then helping your partner with their transformation and everything was very interesting, meaning things got kinda handy" she smirked, walking us outside of the school building.

"I'm not understanding," I say, with a lost expression.

"Ugh," piper exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air, dramatically. "Ok, let's see how can I explain this to you. Alright, being so close to one another, with your hands on their bodies, might as well been having sex"

"Well, shit" wow was not expecting that one.

"Yea, since Logan... I mean Lauren.. or is it Logan?" Piper asked herself. "Look, anyway Lauren is very respectful, so knowing the outcome of that training session" she chuckled, walking us to the woods, which is on the side of the school. "She would rather have me help you than her because she doesn't trust herself with you, yet"

"So, she is scared to help me, because-"

"Touching and being so close to you will get her.." she paused for a moment, to think of a word. "Will turn her on, basically and she wouldn't be able to control herself"

"Wow ok," I say, growing a tad bit uncomfortable about this conversation.

"Especially, since you guys haven't had sex in decades" she laughed. "Hell, Lauren ass might have cobwebs in them"

"Piper, you know you have no filter"

"I told you, that I wasn't perfect" she shrugged.

"Whatever, but why did you bring me out here?" I asked, looking around me.

"Well, how this works, is I need to get you mad, what most people do is they would hit you til you turn," she says, getting chains out of a bag, that she's been carrying, that I haven't noticed before. "But Lauren would kill me kill me if I ever laid a hand on your pretty little skin"

"Yea, she will"

"So, instead I'm going to do something different" out of nowhere, the chains that were next to her, were now on my wrists, tied to a nearby tree, holding me back.

"Piper, what the hell!!" I yelled at her, trying to get free from the chains.

"That won't work, the chains will only get tighter if you struggle," she says, looking through her bag. "Now, this is what we are going to do" getting out a baseball and a bat, piper took a hit at me, hitting me right in my lower abdomen.

"Ouch, piper what the fuck!?!?" I screamed at her, trying to break free from the chains.

"Now the key is to not get mad," she says hitting me with another one. "I think I might enjoy this," she says, before hitting me right in my stomach.

Hit after hit, piper kept it up not once, letting me catch my breath or take a break from all of the hits she was giving me.

"Piper..p-please..s-stop" I struggled to say, falling hard on my knees to the ground, breathing heavy. "I c-can't t-take-" I couldn't finish my sentence, due to another ball hitting me in my chest.

"You're doing great," she tells me, hitting me again with another ball, to my head. Growing angry, at all the pain I was receiving from piper's hit, I could feel myself turning. "Camila!?" She calls out to me, but all I could hear was my heart beating fast.

"Ahhhh" Breaking free, from the chains I looked up at piper, my anger only fueled more by the second every minute I looked at her.

"C-Camila? Camila, calm down" piper begged walking backwards, with her hand out, trying to keep me at bay, as I stalked my way towards her. All I could see was red, now. "Camila!?!"

Piper tripped over a tree branch, causing her to fall flat on her old lady ass. Before she could even get up, I launched forward, pinning her to the ground.

"CAMILA, NO, PLEA-"
__________________
___________
_____

A/N: oh hot damn. Poor piper :(

Do you guys think Camila would kill her!?!?

Or will she live??

Let me know, what you guys think. And don't forget to vote and comment on it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

308K 15.4K 101
Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homework, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down a...
11.2K 393 32
Lauren Jauregui,Allyson Hernandez, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane Hansen and Camila Cabello are 5 popular teens in their university. They've been best fr...
191K 5.1K 23
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui were once childhood best friends. They grew up protecting one another. When Camila turned 13 , her family's busine...
14.9K 609 13
In a world where Lauren, Camila, Normani, Dinah, and Ally are best friends. One night they were invited to a party full of booze and weed and somethi...