Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapter twenty sixx

8.3K 233 23
By kiko_uchiha

*Go little recap!*

"But love is a new emotion... That you have shown to me." I looked back at him with confusion.

"An emotion I can share with others, not only myself." I could tell Gaara was thinking hard about this topic... And he seeme to be struggling to find words.

"Kitsune, what do those who are in love do?" Gaara asked, his voice holding question.

"Well anything. Whatever they seem to want to do. But I guess sometimes just being together without doing anything is enough." I stuttered a few times, still a little nervous.

"It hurts..." I looke back at Gaara and saw his hand over the right side of his chest, over his heart.

"Your heart... Hurts?"

"Love has never been offered or shown to me... Only... Hatred and disgust. But this is different."

'I get it... He's only been hated and never loved... He doesn't know the feeling.'

I opened my mouth, reay to say something, ask what he meant and if he was saying he returned the feeling, but I heard a sneeze. A girls sneeze that I knew fr too well.

"TEMARI!". I jumped up and yelled.

That girl knew how to ruin a moment...

*End Recap* 

I made Temari leave, it turns out she had been hiding on her balcony for quite some time... So she basically heard everything I said.  But Gaara and I were both pretty mad.  Well, I guess mad wasn't the right word.  Not mad, but maybe disappointed... 

Just kidding. I was deffinatly mad at her! That as supposed to be my awesome speech of emtion-ness! Epic master of captain emotion!  But no, Temari decided to eavesdrop and ruin the moment of truth!  T.T   But when we told her to leave, she did.  

But of course, we didn't get to continue our conversation. It started raining. Again... And considering the fact that it was about five in the morning, and I was about to fall asleep right then and there, we decided to pick up where we left off the next day.

But with my luck, of course we didn't.  Reason? 

The sand siblings left on a mission.  Oh trust me I was pretty pissed off.  

And I decided spending the day with Kiba wasn't something I particularly felt like doing... So I told him I was going out and left.  He didn't care much, only kept sharpening with shuriken at the table and let me walk out the door with Akamaru wagging his tail from the couch.

Konoha had gotten quite cold, probaly because is was almost winter... And even in the Land of Fire things got pretty cold.   I walked down the road, heading toward Ichiraku's. 

As soon as I neared the stand, I recognized a familiar head of black, blue, and green hair.

"Aiko!"  I slid onto the stool next to her, both of us smiling.

"Kit!" She grinend as Teuchi set her ramen in front of her. I ordered the same as her and we started talking.

"So how's Gaara?" I immediatly blushed as Aiko mentioned the redhead. 

"What are you talking about...?" I looked down as Aiko threw herself into a fit of giggles.

"You know what I mean! Did you tell him you love him?"  I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"No! I mean.. Yeah but then Temari interrupeted and he didn't really get to respond... Enough about me!" I broke apart my chopsticks as Ayame set down my ramen. Aiko looked at me with her eyebrows raised.  I smirked and knew she knew what I was about to say. "Tell me about your little Kiba crush!" 

Now it was Aiko's turn to blush a little.

See, it turned out the moment she saw Kiba, she was hooked!  I held it over her head for a few days, and now every time she tried to tease me about Gaara, all I have to do is say Kiba's name. 

The girl practically melted...

"You know what..." She looked away and stuffed her face with ramen. I just laughed and turned to my own ramen.

"No, I don't! Tell me!?" At least it got her to laugh...

'I've only known Aiko for a few weeks...'  I shrugged.  It seemed like it had been much longer than that since she came here from her old village.  

When exactly she came, I'm not too sure of... But it was before Naruto left.

                                                                                 'Naruto...'

That sent my thoughts in a completely differnt direciton, full of the blonde, hyperactive ninja.  

How was he? Where was he? Was Pervy Sage being nice? will he be differnt when he comes back? Will he be stronger? 

'Of course he'll be stronger! He's freaking Naruto! Ever since I've known him, he's always tried his best, so it'll just be natural for him to come back and be a total kickass ninja!'

And of course, thinking about that got me thinking about Sakura and Sasuke... 'Cause they're part of Team 7, too...

'I still can't belive Sakura's training with Tsunade soon... I never pegged her as the medical-nin type... But then agian I never pegged her as any type other than a fan girl until recently...' I mentally sighed.

'And Sasuke. Oh Sasuke. With his chicken-ass hair, somehat of a bad attitude, and obsession over revenge and repopulating his clan, it as pretty easy to see this whole thing coming... He was on a course for freaking... Self destruction. 

But I know Naruto will bring him back to Konoha.  He has to... And I mean that's part of the reason he went off to train in the first place.  So he could get stronger and eventually get Sasuke back from Orochimaru.' I nodded. 'And when that time comes, we'll all be right there behind him! All of us! Me, and Sakura, and Kiba, and Shikamaru, and Hinata, and Lee, and Neji,and Tenten, and Ino, and Choji, and -'

"But I'm serious! What are you gonna do when he leaves? You're gonna regret it if you don't talk to him more about this..." That got my attention. I snapped out of my trailing thoughts and back into where I was... Ichiraku's with an empty bowl of ramen.

'What's she talking about? Oh yeah! Gaara!'  I thought about what she said, replaying it in my head again. The way she had just said that, I knew she meant it completely.  

I swallowed my ramen before talking again.

"Oh yeah! Don't worry, it'll be fine. I've still got like two months, anyway!"

But there was still that tiny little voice in the back of my head telling me she was on to something, and I needed to hurry up.

                                   +'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*~'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*+

"Well look who decided to show up!" I ignored Kiba as I walked past him as he sat on the couch. 

I walked straight up the stairs and into my room, collapsing on my bed. It had to be like, eleven at night, I had stayed out with Aiko for awhile (we trained for a little, too!) and the Sand Siblings still weren't back yet.

I was way too tired to change, so I just fell asleep right there on my bed, not even bothering to turn off the light or get under the blankets.

 .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Temari's POV

"Well look who decided to show up." Kiba yawned as we all walked back into the house.  

"Yeah, yeah." Kankuro brushed the statement off and continued striaght into the kitchen.  If it hadn't been one in the morning, I probably would have followed suit.  But seeing as if I were to remain standing any longer I would fall asleep upright, I just said goodnight and began to walk up the stairs.

But as I walked past the kitchen, where my brother was stuffing his face with ramen noodles, I noticed a small scroll on the counter.

"Hey Kiba, did you read this?" I called to the t.v room, where I heard Gaara entering the house.

"The mail? Nah, too-" He yawned. "Too tired to read.  Some Jounin dropped it here like an hour ago.  He said it's for you guys."

Kankuro walked over, along with Gaara as I peeled the sealing off of the rolled up paper.

"What's it say?" Kankuro asked as my eyes scanned over the neat print writing.

"I- I don't get it..." I narrowed my eyes and re-read the slip.

"Get what?" Gaara asked.  Both of them tried to read it over my shoulder.

"It just says that there's been something important over in Suna and we need to go back home... They'll be sending an escort in nine days time to bring us back." 

"What?" All the guys were confused.  I turned to see them all somewhat frozen, even Kiba had walked in and had his thin eyebros raised in surprise/

"Well it's a three day journey... So we've got a little over a week before they'll be here..." I didn't bother rolling the paper back, but just handed it to Kankuro.  Kankuro being himself, would read it over about four times before he got the full affect.  

"I'm going to bed..." He held his hands up in a surrendering motion and turned to walk away, handing the paper to Gaara.

"Me too." Kiba yawned and trudged towards the stairs, Akamaru happily following behind.

"I think I will too." I said. We ll said goodnight to each other and walked to our rooms.  

I walked down the hallway to where my room was, across from Kitsune's.

'Why is her light on?' I peeked my head into her room to see her passed out on her bed.

I sighed and shook my head, flicking off her light and walking into my own room.

________________________________________________________________________

Please don't hate me! TT.TT

I am so late in this upload, it's not even funny... (Even though it owuldn't be funny if I was on time...) I feel bad... 

My parents have deprived me from computer privallges... So this chapter is very rushed! Sorry :P

But I hope you guys like it! It was fun to write! I didn't really leave it at a cliffhanger this time... So yay! :D

Oh and please exuse any weird spelling errors... (it's late and we have a new keyboard... Errors are bound to happen.)

Like always, two votes before the next chapter! (I promise it own't take me forever to upload next time! 12 days at most!)

Thanks!!

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.6K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
407 5 10
NARUTO FANFICTION! A girl falls from her world (the world we know...) and finds herself in the Naruto world. She joins Team 7, and her adventures fol...
2.2M 73.3K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
15.4K 557 30
The Great Ninja War is over. Naruto and Sasuke are friends again. Sasuke serves the Hidden Leaf Village. Kakashi is the Hokage. Naruto managed to mak...