Fifty Shades of Grey

By ethereal-mxc

(Christian Grey x OC) Ember Boyer is an innocent 21 year old student in University of Paris, France. She pla... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Twelve

11.1K 105 32
By ethereal-mxc

Christian's hand clenched mine as we walked down the corridor towards the Red Room. He hadn't said anything, the air tense. Nibbling on my bottom lip, he let go as he reached into the front of his jean pocket and pulled out a golden key. He hesitated as he entered the key, his body become stiff as the seconds went by. 

"Christian? Are you going to open the door?" I asked, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. 

He let out a sigh before turning the key, a soft click filling the air. The white door screeched as Christian pushed it. Trailing behind, I walked farther into the darkness as I waited for him to turn the lights on. The bright lights illuminated the red room, making the red leather look soothing. 

I ran my finger tips across his various objects and toys, making my way towards the bed. The silky bed sheet sent a chill down my spine as I made random circles into the silk with my forefinger. Turning around, I spotted Christian still standing by the doorway, his eyes locked on me. 

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered, feeling my heart quicken. Licking his lips, he walked towards me. I stilled, afraid that if I moved an inch, I would fall onto my knees. 

He reached his hand out, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I sighed into his touch, feeling my skin burn from the simple gesture. His eyes darken, narrowing as he watched me. Both of his hands reach out and untangle my hair from it's bun. Leaning close, he ran his nose against mine before leaning towards my ear, kissing the skin underneath. 

"Braid your hair, Ember." He whispered, nibbling my earlobe. "And, when I return, I want you near the door on your knees. Naked." With that, he moved around me and headed behind a door I hadn't noticed before. 

I allowed myself to take a breather, failing mercilessly to calm my beating heart. Quickly, I began to braid my hair as I walked toward the entrance. My hands shake as I begin to undress, the cold air biting my skin. 

Minutes go by as I knee on the ground, my head looking down. I began to wonder if Christian was playing a trick on me when I hear the padding of footsteps. On instinct, I want to cover my nude flesh from his gaze but I strain myself, digging my nails into my palms. 

Fresh washed blue jeans come into view as he walks around me. He doesn't utter a word, circling me like a predator does to it's pray. My skin tingles in anticipation, waiting for his touch. 

"Ah!" I gasp, feeling smoothing leather and cool slap against my back. 

"Shh." He hushes. "I don't want a sound from you yet." It's a warning, letting me know he'll deliciously punish me. 

I bite my bottom lip, drawing blood to the surface. 

He runs the mysterious object across my back, massaging my skin, raising goosebumps across my body. Suddenly, it was gone.

"I want you against the bedpost, bend over." He hisses against my ear. "Now."

I stand quickly before making my way over. Holding onto the dark wooden bedpost that has golden rings, I bend over, sticking my ass into the air. I hear a drawer shut behind me, before my eyes are being covered with a cloth. My breath begin to increase as I feel my wrist being bounded by a thin rope. 

"No noise, remember." 

I nod my head, letting him know I understand. 

Smack!

I jerk forward, biting onto my lip to stop the moan that escapes my lips. What ever he's using is different from the first. It feels like tiny strips of leather clashing against my behind. 

Smack!

Oh, it's started to burn my skin; a sensation that makes makes me squirm in delight to want more of this raw feeling. I could feel myself wetter then before, the moist feeling rubbing behind my folds. How is it possible that this simple act has my body reacting this way so quickly?

Smack!

Oh, give me more, I think as I grip the bedpost, surely turning my knuckles white. He has me under his sinful curse, getting my body to crave more of his sweet torture. To have me in a mess, panting for him to take me multiple times in any position he wants. 

"So wet for me already?" He whispers against my ear as his fingers brush against my wet cunt. I almost let out a groan at his touch. He's teasing me, testing to see what my limit is. If he continues, I won't be able to last long before he has be screaming. 

His thumb circles my clit, agonisingly slow. This new sensation sent me into another high as I press myself against him, wanting more of his talented fingers. 

"Eager, aren't we?" 

He removes his thumb before I feel his palm on my left cheek, squeezing and rubbing against it. 

"Do you want me to leave it red?" He asked, taunting me. "Be a good girl and let me take care of you."

His whip returns as he runs it up and down my back, sometimes allowing it to skim against my wet folds that await his cock being inside of me, hitting the right spot that makes me see stars and my toes curl. 

Smack!

"Ah!" I gasp, the hit harder then before. I pant against my arms, licking my lips. 

"What was that?" He said, leaning over me, pressing his hardening member against me. Oh, the sensation of fabric rubbing against me makes me shutter. "Did you just make a noise?" He asked.

I tighten my hands into fists as I wait for him to continue. I can't lie, who know's what other punish he would gift me. 

His hand grasps my braid, pulling my head back. "I told you I didn't want to hear a single sound from you." He hissed, his tight grip harsh. "Do you want me to punish you on the first night?" His voice deepens into a harsh tone. "Answer me." He demands. 

I shake my head, breathless. "No, Sir." Was it possible to be more drenched with his harsh pull? It excited me seeing his side of him. So dark and raw. 

He let me go, going back to making me into a mess. I lost count after the 10th smack, feeling my skin to become sensitive as he ran his finger tips across.

"I'm going to take you, Ember." He sighs out. "If I'm too rough, tell me. I don't want to push you too far." 

My heart swells at his comment. Even in the moment of desire, he still thinks about my well being. He gives off the role of not giving a damn about anybody in public, his eyes are cold and his tone rough. Yet, right now, he didn't sound like the man I've come to know throughout the last couple weeks. 

I impatiently wait, my ears perking up too the sound of a zipper being pulled down and clothes hitting the floor. The sound of foil being opened echos in the room. 

"Let me hear you, Ember." He teases my opening with his tip, running it up and down my folds. 

"Please," I gasp, wiggling my hips to get him inside. He chuckles before easing his way inside. 

I let out a breathless moan, throwing my head back as he stretches me fully. He grunts, digging his nails into my hips. Without warning, he begins to thrust deeply. 

I let out a whimper, loving the way he fills me. He thrust become harder and harsh, skin slapping as he moves his hips in such ways that make my eyes roll back under the mask. 

"Oh, God," I moan, pushing against him, wanting more. 

Christian takes the hint as he grabs me by my neck and push me to bend farther. The position makes a new angle that makes my abdomen swirl in butterflies as my blood rush through out my skin. The way he moves inside me makes me forget the rope biting into my wrists. 

"Fuck," he curses, as he squeezes my left cheek before smacking it. 

"Yes! God, yes!" I cry out. 

It doesn't take long as I start to feel my climax approaching. He knows, as my walls begin to clench around him. 

He leans over, pressing his chest against my back. "Cum," He orders as he bites my shoulder blade. 

"Christian!" I cry, throwing my head back feeling myself reach my peak and letting go. He frantically begins to rub my clit, causing another small orgasm to run through my body.  

 He grunts against my neck before he spills into the condom. He continues to thrust into me throughout his orgasm before slowly easing out of me. 

I wince at the loss, feeling my knees become weak, and collapse onto my knees. I rest my head against the bedpost, trying to control my breathing. 

Seconds later, I feel Christian kneel before me. His fingers untie the rope from my wrists before removing my mask. I stare at him in a daze, a small smile on my lips. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as he placed a small black blanket around me. Effortlessly, he picked me up bridal-style before making his way out the door. 

I hum in response, nuzzling my head against his chest. 

Opening my bedroom door, he places me in the middle of the bed, covering my nude body with the quilt at the end of my mattress. I close my eyes, allowing myself to drift into a deep slumber. Before I completely doze off, I feel his hand caressing my cheek. 

|||||||||||||||

HOLY COW I DIDN'T KNOW IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG A TIME SINCE MY LAST UPDATE. 

I TRULY HOPE ALL OF YOU GUYS STILL READ THIS STORY! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME TO CONTINUE YOU HAVING YOUR SUPPORT!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'LL UPDATE WEEKLY NOW! SO DON'T LEAVE JUST YET!

I WILL BE ALSO CHANGING THE TITLE OF HIS WORK, SO AFTER THIS CHAPTER, EXPECT A NEW TITLE SO YOU WONT BE CONFUSED! THE NEW TITLE IS "Recklessly Curious" 

PLEASE PLEASE

COMMENT  AND VOTE

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!

xoxo 

ethereal-mxc 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 7.9K 32
A cleaner version of 50 shades of Grey. Anastasia Steele is a new journalist, falling for the mysterious, attractive CEO Christian Grey. What happens...
1.1K 38 22
Thanks E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the characters. You have brought out my creative nature and my determination to write my o...
1.7K 134 45
Thank you E L James for your wonderful characters. I love using them for my creations. Anastasia Rose Steele has dreams and they have been very wonde...
87.9K 3K 33
**********************SOON TO BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION***************************** What if Christian Grey met Anastasia Steele under different circumst...