Hard To Forget.™

By MBCrazy1

The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was goi... More

Chapter 1 - Regrets.
Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.
Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.
Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.
Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.
Chapter 6 - You know each other?
Chapter 8 - Struggles.
Chapter 9 - WYMM?
Chapter 10 - Phase One of OGDBIBDA.
Chapter 11 - Apologizing.
Chapter 12 - The Reason Why.
Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.
Chapter 14 - Fate Doesn't Want It.
Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 16 - Just Dance.
Chapter 17 - Two In One.
Chapter 18 - The Wedding.
Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.
Chapter 20 - Another Chance?
Chapter 21 - The Dream.
Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844
Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.
Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.
Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.
Epilogue.
So ....

Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.

48.4K 769 197
By MBCrazy1

Chapter contains sexual content and use of strong language. I am not responsible for what you choose to read. Viewer discretion is advised. 

(Picture is of Tequan)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.

Destiny.

"Oh," Tequan's grin got wider, "we go way back. Right, Ashley?"

Ashley was now behind Craig, hand in hand, while the other rested on his shoulder. She didn't look as..frightened, probably because my brother was there. Were they high school friends? Childhood friends? Either way, they had some sort of connection. She, at first, looked scared while Tequan grinned almost...evilly? Were they enemies?

Ashley scanned everyone's faces for a brief second before her gaze finally laded on Tequan. She let out a shaky breath and hesitantly nodded, "Y-Yeah. We do...We uhm, we- w-were together in high school..."

My eyes widened. That answer I was not expecting. They don't look like they'd date. Their personalities are totally different. Tequan has a split personality. He knows when to be serious and he knows when to joke around. He's relaxed and free-spirtited, I guess you could say. Ashley, I've known her a little over two weeks, but she seems happy-go-lucky twenty-four-seven. She's outgoing and always has a smile on her face. She's care-free and doesn't give a damn what people say.

The two re total opposites. I never in my life would have thought they were even together. I guess Opposites Attract, eh?

"You went for Chihuahua over here?" Trey laughed, pointing a thumb at Tequan, "What is up with you girls and these little ass mutts? There's no possible way you can get pleasure from being with that."

"Actually...." Ashley started.

"He's quite fit in that department." I smirked. "He's bigger than you by a couple of inches Trey."

I was lying, it's actually vice-versa. But I wasn't going to tell either one of them that! I would add to Trey's big ass ego, and embarrass Tequan. 

Trey's mouth instantly formed a straight line and he was glaring at me while I kept smirking. Everyone was trying hard to contain there laughs, but it was too much. I am the Comedian Queen!

"You know that's a damn lie, Destiny. You want the D."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want your two inch penis, Trey." I said plainly.

He didn't respond. He simply rolled his eyes and took a seat, not wanting to be embarrassed by anymore of my smart remarks. He's a smart boy.

"How is that possible?" Craig suddenly spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. "She's from New York."

"I just moved here for school." Tequan shrugged, "My parents thought I'd get a better education here so they sent me to live with my Aunt and Uncle a few years back."

Craig nodded and turned back to Ashley, "What were you saying about the wedding, babe?"

She looked startled. She was so busy staring at Tequan she hadn't noticed Craig was speaking to her.

She snapped her neck to look at him, "Huh? O-Oh. I was saying-"

"Wedding?" Tequan said amused, "High School Ashley. Getting married? I never thought I'd see the day! No one did."

Ashley bowed her head slightly. It was almost as if she was....ashamed? What's she got to be ashamed of?

Craig turned to Tequan, "What do you mean?" He asked.

Tequan glanced at Ashley, "You're 'fiance' doesn't know about your past Ashley?" He shook his head, amused. "Shame. I'd sure want to know everything about my soulmate."

Craig turned back to Ashley, "Ashley? Babe. What is he talking about?"

She shook her head frantically and I could see a few silent tears run down her face.

Craig lifted a hand and placed it gently on her face, caressing her cheek, "Talk to me, baby. You're scaring me." He spoke gently.

She shoved his hand off her face and ran out of the kitchen. Craig didn't waste anytime and was right on her trail.

It must be something big if she's crying and running out. I hope it's not big enough to break my brother. God knows he doesn't need that right now.

"Well..." Trey said, stuffing his hands in his front pockets, "That was....something...." 

"I'll say." I muttered.

A loud beeping noise was heard, causing Tequan to fish his phone out of his pocket. He glanced at it and looked back to me. 

"I have class in a little bit. Think you can chill here until I come back to get you?" He asked.

I nodded, "Of course."

He smiled and leaned down and kissed me gently, "I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

I smiled, "I love you too." 

He smiled again and kissed my lips again before disappearing through the kitchen door.

I looked back towards Trey to see he was hunched over the island, clutching his chest in pain. 

I quickly ran to his aid, "What happened?! Are you okay?!" I asked frantically.

He was wheezing like he was trying to catch his breath. I don't understand! How can you be fine one minute, and the next your toppled over in pain?

Oh my gosh! Was he having a heart attack?!

"Are you having a heart attack?!"

He shook his head, waving his hand in crazy motions.

After a couple of minutes, he seemed to catch his breath and he was able to stand up straight.

"Nothing was wrong," He assured, "You kissing him was the foulest thing I have ever seen on this God green Earth!" He exclaimed.

I punched his shoulder, "You asshole! I thought you were dying!"

He winced and rubbed his shoulder, "Damn, girl. I don't remember you being that strong. But it's nice to know you care." He grinned.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked to the refrigerator, "Of course I care." I opened the door and began to scan for food. I was hungry after this morning with Tequan.

Two arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. You'd be dumb to not know it was Trey. I tried wiggle out of his hold, but that only caused him to tighten his grip.

I felt his warm breath on my neck and it sent an involuntary shiver to run down my spine. In a way, his hold made me think of our high school days when we were playing our game. I inwardly smiled at the memory.

I suddenly felt his plump, soft lips on neck. I inhaled deeply and tried to restrain a moan from escaping my mouth.

I found myself leaning into his touch. I crave his touch. He's like my own personal brand of heroin.

"It's nice to know you still care," He whispered seductively against my neck.

I couldn't help it. I felt the moan in my throat. It traveled up and out of my mouth. I could feel Trey smirking against my skin.

At this point, I could feel him on my ass and it only made the arousal between my legs worse.

His left hand wrapped tightly around my stomach, pressing me against him more, as his right hand began rubbing me through my shorts. My head fell back onto his chest as my eyes fluttered shut because of the pleasure he was creating.

I was suddenly turned around and pinned against the refrigerator with my hands above my head. Trey's body was pressed tightly against mine.

He's gotten a few inches taller and it's very noticeable up close. I only reach to his shoulder now. When he left, I was to his chin.

"I don't know why you deny your pull to me." He said, looking directly into my eyes. 

"Because there's not a p-"

"Bullshit, Destiny." He growled.

Many emotions flashed through his dark brown orbs. Hurt. Anger. Disappointment. Betrayal. Lust. And Love.

I had to look away. I couldn't stand it. His eyes were burning into me so deeply. I could tell he was trying to reach my soul.

He let one of my hands go and not seconds later, my chin was being grabbed followed by my head turning to meet Trey's gaze.

He looked so broken. 

"Why do you do this to me?" He whispered, "I do nothing but love you, and you don't seem to care."

"I do c-"

"Then act like it." He interrupted.

I sighed. Placing my free hand on his chest, I forcefully pushed him back. He stumbled backwards a few steps, and the hurt in his eyes over-shadowed all the other emotions.

I couldn't do this. Too much has already happened with him being here; and none of them were good things. I needed to stay clear of him, but that wouldn't be happening seeing as he lives in the same house my son is staying in, and plus he's the best man for my brother's wedding and I'm the maid of honor.

Trey awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, his eyes now emotionless, "I'm sorry." He sighed, "It's just hard to love someone who doesn't love you back.

If only he knew....

But I simply nodded. I didn't want to hurt him any further because there will never be an us again.

"It's fine." I assured him, "I felt the same way in high school."

A look of guilt flashed across his eyes and I immediately regretted saying that. I never want to make him feel guilty because I know how that type of ish feels. I feel guilty everyday for not telling him about his kids and vice versa. It eats a way at me. I have made my whole family liars for my own selfish reasons. I want to tell him, but he's just getting started in a career he's always wanted. I don't want to ruin that for him.

I know that day will come when I will have to tell him. I know how he's going to react. He's going to blow but hopefully he can continue to be around them despite how mad he is at me.

An awkward clearing of the throat snapped me out of my thoughts. It was then that I realized I had been staring at Trey.

I looked away blushing. How embarrassing?!

"So, uh. You wanna, maybe, watch some, uh, movies?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, "Sure. But where re my kids? I haven't heard anything."

"Oh," He said, "Your dad took them to the carnival that just opened today."

I nodded. Atleast he wasn't going to ignore them just because he was mad at me.

"Scary movie marathon!!" Trey screamed, causing an echo.

I laughed at his hyperness.

This boy is too damn much!

________________________

"Any girlfriends?" I asked Trey teasingly, although I was really curious.

We had just finished watching 'Insidious'. It was about six and I was wondering where Tequan is. His class should have been over about an hour ago.

Trey and I decided to just talk since there was nothing else to do. I was sitting in his lap, snuggled against his chest as we both stared at the blank TV screen. Friends do this all the time. Right?

He told me what has been going on the last three years in his life and I think it's safe to say: He is the same old Trey. The only thing that has changed is the fact that he's even cockier! I didn't think that was possible! 

It's quite funny though.

He waved a hand dismissively, "The girls in New York are different. They're even more slutty than here in Cali." He explained, "Plus, I only have eyes for one girl." He stated, smirking.

(A/N-That's no offense to anyone who lives in either place. I wouldn't know, I live in Indiana. Ha!)

I had to smile at that, but I was still blushing.

"Always the charmer!"

He popped his imaginary collar, "What can I say? With a face this handsome, I can steal Michelle from Obama. Don't play."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "You are so cocky!"

He shrugged, "It confidence."

The front door suddenly opened, causing me to jump from Trey's lap. I looked at the doorway to see my dad and my kids laughing and smiling.

Ne'Vaeh caught my eyes and hers immediately lit up, "Mommy!" She squealed, jumping into my lap.

Trey ran over grinning as well and he too, plopped himself down into my lap. They both hugged my neck.

"Thanks, dad." I said, hoping he would talk to me.

He nodded and went up stairs. That's all. Not a single word. This is fucking...............FRUSTRATING! I didn't mean to hurt him that bad!

"Uncle Twey!" Ne'Vaeh squealed, wrapping her little arms around his neck. He immediately hugged her back. He is great with kids.

"Mommy!" Trey exclaimed, "Guess what I found out today!"

"What baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, what'd you find out Trent?" Trey asked, sounding really interested.

"I know who my daddy is!!"

Oh shit!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment, Fan, & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
42.9K 740 53
Jordan wants to get away from all the pain that her boyfriend, Jason is causing her. As well as emotional pain, she has to deal with physical pain fr...
14.7K 457 23
"If you value your life...you must fight back." "Why me? Why do I have to fight back? I'm just an ordinary girl...and I'm pretty sure I led an ordina...