Heath Hussar x Reader Imagine...

By smileypanda13

You're a 22 year old YouTuber & Viner. That's about all the info! Request any time! This is an imagines book! More

Taking Requests!
The Set-Up
Just Breathe Baby Girl
Meeting The Parents
Halloween Surprise
Cuddles
Heath Hates Gays?
Truth or Dare?
Drunk Diver
His Parents
Sick Life
Tinder Match?
Jealous
Ring Pop's are Fun
Random Instagrams
Nothing a Kiss Wouldn't Fix
Memories and Kisses
Fights
Cute!
Rat? Lousie?
Random Tweets
Random Snapchats pt1
Random Snapchats pt2
Emergency
Bath
Dat Ass
3 am
The Guys Next Door
Excuses to see You
Camping
Twins

Prom

3.2K 44 22
By smileypanda13

This is the same as the other high school imagine, you live next to Heath, Zane likes your girl best friend (f/n) you and Heath like each other but are not dating... Only difference is in this imagine you guys (all four of you) hang out a lot more and are more like a group.

It's senior year with prom coming up in two weeks but Heath, Zane and I still don't have dates, and we really didn't intend on going. We were going to go out, most likely to the beach or to dinner or stay at someone's house while playing video games. Either way we really didn't want to go to prom. That was until Zane's mom found out our plan, and she told Zane he better find a date to prom or she would still force him to go alone.

"Sorry guys" Zane said while we walked out of the school towards the parking lot and into Heaths car. "It's okay" Heath let out a sigh while opening is trunk. Heath and I threw our bags in the trunk and I held it open for Zane waiting for him to throw his bag "Actually I'm not going home tonight sorry. But I do have a question." Zane looked nervous while I slammed the trunk down staring at him. "How should I ask F/n to prom?" I smiled F/n always did like Zane, she had a basketball game tonight. "Write on a basketball saying you finally got the balls to ask you to prom" Heath yelled from the inside of the car, and I nodded in agreement "That or Want to take a shot a prom? It doesn't really matter Zane she'll say yes" I said while getting into the front seat. "Thanks guys!" he yelled while walking back towards the school as Heath began to drive back to our houses.

"Do you still want to come over and work on the group project? Even without F/n and Zane" Heath asked while pulling into his driveway "Yeah it's that or go home and do it alone" I laughed while he grabbed my backpack and his bringing them into his house. Heath and I made our ways to his kitchen, both of us sat down at the island chairs. Heath's mom was doing dishes. She turned and smile "Hey! How was school?" she asked while putting the plates in the drying rack. Heath and I moved into the kitchen, I began drying the dishes while Heath put them away. This was kind of routine whenever anyone of us were at Heaths house, we just did it because we love his mom. "Meh it was school" Heath mumbled while putting away the silverware. She laughed at him "Y/n what about you? Any better than grumpy pants over there" she motioned towards Heath who gave a disgusted look at his mother "I mean nothing bad happened so I guess it was good" I laughed while handing the last of the dishes to Heath. "You two seem to answer the same thing almost every night!" she jokingly yelled while we went back to sitting at the kitchen island. She handed us both an apple and we thanked her "Is spaghetti okay tonight?" she asked while pulling out some pots and pans. Heath hummed in reply and she turned to me "Do you want to stay for dinner tonight Y/n?" "Sure sounds great" I smiled and she grinned while continuing to grab the supplies she needed.

Heath and I spend a couple hours doing our half of the group project for some English assignment on a book. Every once and awhile Heaths mom would ask us what it was about or how it was going while we'd most likely lie and say it was going good, but Heaths mom isn't an idiot she always sees right through us which makes me laugh almost every time. Heath and I had to make the presentation half of the project, so once we were done I emailed it to F/n so her and Zane could do their half later. By that time it was dinner time. We all sat at the kitchen table while Heath's dad Mark was at work still because he had to work late. We ate the delicious dinner with Heaths mom asking us each about our different classes and everything else mothers always ask. When we finished we helped her do the dishes once more.

While sitting back at the table Heath and I decided to play some cards, he was dealing while he got a text from someone. He looked over at his phone and groaned. "What?" I asked while making my move in the game. "Zane chickened out!" he said in frustration "Called it!" I laughed while Heath just shook his head "Tell him she has once more game next Tuesday so he better do it soon if he wants it during a game" I laughed. "He's the one who bailed on us so he better not chicken out!" he groaned in frustration. "What are you two moaning and groaning about?" Heaths mom yelled from the living room while walking into the kitchen. "Zane backed out on skipping prom night. His mom's making him go" Heath mumbled while I kicked him from under the table. He looked up at me rubbing his leg until he realized what he said. We hadn't told our parents because we knew they'd make us go. "You are not bailing either! I will make you go" she gave him a mom look while I chuckled "Oh you're not getting out of this either Y/n" she rolled her eyes towards me and both Heath and I groaned. "But mom it's so boring" Heath laughed while continuing our card game. "It's an amazing night. Neither of you are missing it" I laid my cards down showing Heath I won. He mumbled and I took the cards preparing to shuffle. "I'm poor though and don't like people at my school" I laughed while dealing the cards "I'll pay if it means you'll go. But Heath you are going to doubt about that" I smirked at him while he gave me the finger "and I'm calling your mother Y/n if I can't make you she will" I opened my mouth in disbelief at her while Heath laughed. "Wait I'll just go tell her!" She smiled while walking out the house and next door to mine.  Heath and I spent the rest of the night excepting our fate that we actually have to go. So later I decided I should go home, when really I was going home to call F/n to ask if Zane even talked to her. Heath hugged me goodnight and told me he'd drive me to school tomorrow. I smiled and told him I'd probably text him, he smiled and waved as I walked back to my house.

That night my mom nagged me telling me that I had to go, no matter what. She didn't care if I went alone or with a date, but I had to go. Later I called F/n and she said that Zane and her hung out all night and he asked if he could go to her next game and of course she said yes. She also said that we could go prom shopping together, she wanted to go but still didn't have a date. For now. I agreed and said we could get ready at my house to which she gladly agreed.

---------------- Later next Week--------------------

F/n and I went shopping and bought everything for prom, we kept it at the spare bedroom in my house. She still had no idea that Zane was going to ask her but she had kept telling me she hoped he would. As for Heath and I, neither of us have really even been trying because we still don't want to go, I'm still tying to find away to get out of it.

-----Heath's POV------

I was sitting with Zane while he was talking away about how and when he'd ask F/n to prom. Finally he turned "Why don't you ask Y/n?" my cheeks when bright red "She would say no" I said really quickly while going back to my phone. "Dude she would defiantly say yes! Do it before you guys have to go as just friends" Zane smiled I was just about to counter with another excuse "You better ask her soon Heath! She's a beautiful young woman someone's goanna get to her before you!" my mom yelled from the kitchen "Mom!" I yelled while feeling my face heat up in embracement while Zane just broke down laughing. Later Zane finally convinced me to do it on Tuesday (tomorrow) because we'd be alone while he was asking F/n. I was driving him home and I pulled into his driveway "What if she says no?" I asked one final time resting my head on the steering wheel. "Dude, she will say yes I promise. If she doesn't I'll give you $100" he laughed while getting out "Goodnight buddy! Good luck" he smiled while shutting the door and walking into his house.

Later that night both F/n and Zane kept texting me ways to ask Y/n. Finally I got sick of it and threw my phone onto the bed, while walking upstairs. I spent the night talking to my parents who were quite excited that I was going to ask Y/n. They also told me they wouldn't be here when we got back from prom. That they planned to visit my grandparents so all four of us could stay in the basement if we wanted. Of course they set some ground rules and if we had a problem to go and tell Y/n's parents, I agreed and texted that to everyone in the group chat who said they'd love too.

-Tuesday After School Your POV-

Today was F/n's basketball game and the day Zane would ask her to prom. So Heath and I were going to go to his house until after the game. Although today Heath has been kind of different he just seemed nervous all day. When we arrived at Heath's house neither of his parents were home so we decided to go down to Heath's room. We were sitting in his room talking about prom and Zane and F/n. "I'll be right back" Heath said while running upstairs. It didn't take long before he was back downstairs holding a box. "I don't know how to do this so um here" he said while handing me the box. He sat down next to me and I slowly opened up the box. It was doughnuts and a sign that read 'Roses are red. Doughnuts are the bomb. Do me a favour and come with me to prom?'

I smiled and blushed. I looked up at Heath who's awkwardly had his hands in his lap and he looked nervous. "I'd love to Heath" He let out a breath "Oh thank God I was so nervous you'd say no" I laughed at him and gave him a quick hug "I'd never say no." We took some pictures of the box, and him and I together but we couldn't wait any longer so we began to eat them. "You got your mom to write that didn't you?" I laughed as he blushed while taking a bite of his doughnut "Yeah I wanted you to be able to read it" I laughed and nodded understandingly. "Shoot! The games over, we have to go pick up the love birds" I remembered and we quickly headed upstairs. We were in the car getting ready to leave when Heath jumped out of the car. Within a minute he was back holding the box, I laughed at him "What I'm hungry!" he whined and I just held up my hands and smiled. When we got to the school Zane and F/n were sitting together on a bench. We pulled up and they quickly got in. "Well how did it go?" Heath asked while pulling out of the driveway "Great she said yes!" Zane smiled. "I meant did you win the game" Heath joked and I hit his shoulder while laughing "Well I won that too" F/n smiled she also handed the ball that Zane used to ask her out, I smiled and showed Heath who laughed "I liked mine better!" Zane explained to F/n what it would've said and we all laughed.

"So dinner?" I asked while they nodded and Heath changed his direction.

We decided to go to a local restaurant, we were in the booth, Heath without thinking ordered for me and didn't even realize that he did it. The other two waged their eyebrows at me while Heath continued to order. "Why didn't you two eat that much?" Zane asked as we walked to pay. "We ate way to many doughnuts. I laughed "Wait what?" they looked at us, Heath grabbed my receipt and pulled out his card to pay. I was taken back a little that he way paying for me. "Ugh that's how Heath asked me to prom" I blushed showing them a picture off my phone. "I can't believe you asked her with food! You guys are made for each other!" Zane laughed making us all laugh.

-Prom Night- (Prom is from 8-10:30) Your POV

F/n and I were getting ready in my room, we both curled our hair and she did my makeup while I touched hers up. When we bought our dresses I got blue to match Heath, although I didn't know that at the time and she got purple because I knew that's what Zane would be wearing. We got changed into our dresses and finished up around 5.

(If You want a short Dress)

(If you want a long Dress)

Everyone in the senior class was to go get pictures done and then go to a dinner until the actual prom started. My mom took pictures of us getting ready and afterwards but decided to let Heath's mom take the rest. We also reassured her that we would get our photos taken. I got a text from Heath who was getting ready with Zane at his house. "Ready to get overloaded with my mother taking photos?" I smiled and replied "I'm on my way over". F/n and I made our way to Heath's house, I didn't knock I just walked in. When I opened the door and walked in I heard Heaths mom squeal "You girls look so beautiful!" we both smiled at each other "Thank you" we replied at the same time. Walking up the stairs I saw Heath and Zane. Heath was in a black suit with a blue shirt, I smiled at him. He looked really hot in a suit. He walked over along with Zane.

He gave me a quick hug "You look really gorgeous Y/n" he whispered in my ear and I blushed "You look pretty handsome yourself"  he just smiled at me "Oh yeah I need help with this" he said very shyly as he pulled out a boutineer(This is the guys corsage) I just smiled at him and helped him pin his on. He thanked me. His mom then took the corsages and gave them to both boys who slid them onto F/n and I's wrist.

Heath's mom made us take lots of photos together until finally it was time to leave, and Heath was getting quite embraced and finally got away. Heath drove us to the dinner. The dinner went really well, it was full of the boys being silly joking around and just overall having a really good time. It was time to head to the school, but once again Heath paid for my meal which I found extremely adorable event though numerously I told him he did not need to but he ignored me and did anyway. When we were outside of the school everyone took pictures with photographers and also just with our phones. Many people were willing to take phones and take pictures for us, Zane pushed Heath and I out to get a photo of us. he made I stand towards him and F/n as they had our phones, he got Heath to put his arms around my waist and rest his head kind of on mine, I got butterflies from this and it made me feel so nervous, we got a couple of photos done before finally going upstairs to the gym. Once up there much of the time was spent for me and F/n laughing at how Heath and Zane could not dance at all. They were trying but it was just kind of terrible they pulled us out to the dance floor, for the first few dances it was awkward but I got use to it.

It was now about 9:30pm and most of the single people left because it was now all slow songs. Thinking Out Loud turned on and Zane lead F/n to the dance floor, Heath blushed and handed me his hand motioning toward the dance floor. I felt the butterflies again but I took his hand, he pulled me to the floor and rested his hands just above my waist and I rested mine on his shoulders but then around his neck, it was awkward for a little while "Sorry if I can't dance" he said while looking at the floor "It's okay you just do this" I motioned and showed him threw the basic 4 steps you do while slow dancing "How do you know how to do this?" I smiled at him "Every daddy and his daughter have to dance at some point in their life." he laughed at me and we continued to dance. Next Andy Grammer I Choose You came on next we pulled closer together and I laid my head on Heath while he slid his hands lower around my waist now, he had his head on mine and we just swayed at the music played. I could hear his heartbeat again and it was soothing it felt like forever but soon the music ended. When the prom finally ended we walked back to Heath's car. Zane and F/n sat in the back with F/n basically in his lap. I turned up the music as they were having their own conversation. Heath looked over at me and smiled. He took my hand in his and intertwined his fingers with mine. Holding it tight the entire way home. Heath opened the door for me and I hugged him "We'll be right back just going to change" I smiled and he nodded "Let yourself in we'll be downstairs", I nodded and F/n and I made our way back to my house.

We both got changed and just left our hair and makeup. My parents asked how it went and we told them. We also talked about the fun we had. On our way over to Heath's F/n mentioned "Probably gonna make out with Zane" she winked and ran downstairs while I laughed shutting Heaths front door. I followed her downstairs into Heaths basement and room. When everyone was changed we sat and watched movies until it was really late, well they watched movies and I changed my phones lock screen to Heath and I and then the wallpaper to a silly selfie Heath and I took. We had made a bed on the floor and just stayed there, I looked over to Zane and F/n on the couch, they were having a full on make out session. "Dude take it somewhere else!" Heath yelled as Zane picked up F/n and carried her to Heath's room. They slammed and locked the door shut. Heath turned giving me the most disgusted look ever "I am never sleeping in my room again" I laughed at him "We can burn those sheets."

Heath pulled me closer to him, my head rested on his chest "Did you have fun tonight?" he asked while we laid down "Amazing, what about you?" he turned and placed a kiss on my head "I wish I could do it again every night" I blushed and snuggled into Heath. He pulled the blanket over us and we heard F/n and Zane. "Oh my gosh" I said while covering my face in Heath's chest "Damn they are really going at it. I'm glad he got condoms today" I laughed while slapping Heaths chest and he grinned at me. We continued to watch movies with Heaths arms around me and I was almost asleep on his chest when he pulled my chin up, he placed a soft, small kiss on my lips "Go to sleep Princess" I smiled and laid my head back down, Heath pulled me on top so I was completely laying on his chest. I could feel how hot my face was but I still closed my eyes while Heath hummed one of the songs we danced to in my ears. It was peaceful and perfect. I think I'm in love with this boy.

I'm probably never gonna write this much again! That took forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1 74
imagines for the vlog squad
92.4K 822 41
David Dobrik Zane Hijazi Toddy Smith Jeff Wittek Heath Hussar Scotty Sire Requests are open for a while. I'll be doing my one imagines. This is my fi...
739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
14.7K 206 16
I moved to Hollywood for a brand new start. At life, basically. I never even imagined what would happen next..... Ranks: #5 in heathussar-April 17th...