Your Killer Classroom [DISCON...

Galing kay ChemistryNoodle

[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High Scho... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Koro-sensei
Chapter 2: Weakness
Chapter 3: Akabane Karma
Chapter 4: Irina Jela-"Bitch"
Chapter 5: Poisonous Assemblies
Chapter 6: Exams
Chapter 7: Train Ride
Chapter 8: Kyoto
Chapter 9: "Inn"-side Look
Chapter 10: The Machine
Chapter 11: Ritsu
Chapter 12: Humid
Chapter 13: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 15: Horibe Itona
Chapter 16: The Father
Chapter 17: Monster Makeup
Chapter 18: Poolside Fun
Chapter 19: Swim Lessons
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Preparation
Chapter 22: Finals
Dropping the Story

Chapter 14: Film

1K 38 6
Galing kay ChemistryNoodle

It's been a week or so since the incident with Maehara and the prank had arrived.

A man by the name of Lovro came by one day and tried to make Irina abandon her assassination attempt, but Koro-sensei solve the problem by making them do a competition; Whoever "killed" Karasuma first will decide the fate of the loser. If Lovro won, Irina would've left.

But luckily for Irina, Karasuma allowed her to stab him with the anti-sensei knife, thus winning the game.

-----

The bell had rung, and everyone was entering the classroom, book bags in hand. The students were getting ready for class to start, and your teacher, Koro-sensei, was reading a magazine.

You were hanging out with Nagisa and Karma, chatting and reading your magazines in the back of the class.

"Have you guys heard the news?!" You squealed in front of the two boys. You had a wide grin on your face, as you were excited about the news of your favorite comic book.

"Yeah! The sequel for Sonic Ninja was released," Nagisa told you with a smile.

"We'll watch it together once it's subbed," Karma added. "I heard it's going to be good."

You eyes widened and your smile grew larger. "Ooo! I can't for it!"

The sound of a gun fired at Koro-sensei rang in your ears. He simply dodged it, as usual. The three of you then overheard Koro-sensei's conversation with some of the other students in the E-Class.

"You seem like you're in a good mood, Koro-sensei," said Isogai. "Got afternoon plans?"

Eyes still on the magazine, he replied, "Hai, I'm going to see a movie in Hawaii. It's getting an American premiere. I've been really looking forward to it."

Nakamura approached him. "No way! That's cold, Koro-sensei!"

He let out his unique laugh. "Mach 20 speed was made for times like this!"

Kataoka leaned down and looked at the magazine. "Sonic Ninja?"

You, Nagisa, and Karma flinched. You listened a little more closely than you have thought of.

"Oh, that superhero flick..." said Nakamura, blandly.

"Tell us all about it tomorrow!" Kataoka chirped.

"Hai, hai, I will."

They were chatting about the movie, and you faced the two boys. They looked at you, shocked expressions were on their faces.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You questioned them, with seriousness in your voice.

Nagisa gulped. Karma, who had a small smirk on his face, answered, "Does is have to do with traveling to Hawaii to watch Sonic Ninja? Because I'm in."

You turned to Nagisa. "Nagisa-kun...?"

He began to ponder at the thought of it. But then he let out a long sigh, followed by a smile. "Yeah, I'll join you two."

You cheered, "Yatta! We'll ask him once our classes are over!"

Nagisa and Karma glanced at each other and laughed.

-Later-

Once everyone had left the classroom, you, Nagisa, and Karma stayed behind. You contacted your parents, of course, letting them know about the "little experiment" you were gonna do with Koro-sensei.

"Well, then, I guess I'll be off," said Koro-sensei, just as he was about to leave.

"Koro-sensei, please! Take us with you!" You cried out, groveling on the ground.

"Oya! You like the franchise, don't you?" He said.

Nagisa answered, "Yes! We've been waiting ages for the sequel."

"Karma-kun, (Y/N)-san, I didn't expect you two to be interested into superhero moves..." added Koro-sensei.

"I love superhero movies. It's a type of genre that keeps me awake and entertained," you said, standing up from your groveling pose.

Karma spoke up, scratching his head, "I like the director. He rarely handles comic book source material."

A cheery voice came out of nowhere. "I'd like to come too, Nagisa-san!"

Nagisa took out his phone from his pocket, and he sweat dropped. You saw Ritsu on his screen, holding a sign saying "Pardon the Intrusion."

"Ritsu...why are you on my phone?" He questioned her.

She replied to him, "To share information among all the students, I downloaded my data into everyone's cellphones. Just call me 'Mobile Ritsu'!"

"So she can do just about anything, too," muttered Nagisa.

But then she said she wanted to take a trip on Koro-sensei at Mach 20 speed. She wanted her camera images to assist the class as yore plan your assassination attempts.

Koro-sensei then told the group, "Alright. On the way to the movie, I'll give you four a taste of my speed!"

He then placed the three of you inside his teacher uniform in a flash. Karma on the right, Nagisa on the left, and you were in the center, right under his tie. It was quite comfortable, though there were two boys were squishing you in between your teacher's large uniform. The tie was a bit irritating, so Koro-sensei placed it behind your head.

You spoke up, "Hey, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)-chan?" Nagisa replied.

"Y'know I asked him on a whim...but what have we gotten ourselves into here?" You asked the two boys.

"We never thought this through, have we?" Karma said, laughing sheepishly. The three of you were actually nervous, except Ritsu, of course.

"Do not worry. I will accelerate gently so no one gets hurt," informed Koro-Sensei.

He then took off, and the three of you were screaming like little children. It was like a rollercoaster, except worse.

"How is this gentle?!" You shrieked.

"So fast!" Nagisa cried out.

"Sugee! I can see the Pacific Ocean!" shouted Karma, as all of you passed over blue water.

As you got further out, the sky got darker.

"Huh? There's not much sound and wind, is there, Koro-sensei?" you said.

"His head is deflecting most of it," explained Nagisa.

"Good observation, Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-san. The secret is in my skin!" He said. Koro-sensei then informed you that his head was usually soft, but it hardens up when it hits high pressure. That way, it can stand up to Mach speed wind pressure. "You have something quite like this in your everyday lives, too."

He then took out some items from nowhere. "First, let's take a look at the phenomenon of dilatancy."

"Nande? A lecture, midflight?!" You were surprised, as was Nagisa and Karma.

You heard Ritsu from Nagisa's phone. "Aren't you going to assassinate him, Karma-san? I'd think this is your chance."

"Ritsu, no," you told her.

"If I did, we'd all fall into the Pacific at Mach speed," explained Karma. "Koro-sensei has us right where he wants us. All we can do is listen quietly."

Once you arrived in Hawaii, Koro-sensei was wrapping up his lesson about dilatancy.

"The theatre is just below us," he said. Koro-sensei was turning into a peach-like color. He put on his little nose and wig to disguise himself as a human.

"Whoa, we made it to Hawaii! All the way through that lecture too!" You said in awe.

It was dark, and all the lights from the theatre and the bay was as bright as the stars. Everyone climbed down the building and Koro-sensei first, making sure that no one had noticed three students climbing down. Karma went, then Nagisa, and you were caught by the both of them as you jumped off the roof.

All four of you walked into the building. Many people were staring at you, mainly at Koro-sensei, since he is larger and strange looking than an average human. Though, some of you were probably being watched because of your uniforms and how you looked amongst them.

But as you entered through the theatre doors, a wave of cold air immediately hit all of you.

"Holy crap," you said, shivering, while wrapping your arms around yourself.

"It's so cold!" Karma cried out.

"Why is the air conditioning so high?" questioned Nagisa.

"The air conditioning is always on in Hawaii, since it's hot," informed Koro-sensei. "Now, it's best to properly equip yourselves in this condition."

He handed out three blankets. He gave a special one to Karma, one that was pink and had hearts all over it. Obviously, the red-headed boy took yours, which had a plain look to it, and gave the hearted one to you.

Ritsu, who was wearing an orange parka and yellow gloves, exclaimed, "This will be exciting. I've never been to a movie theatre before!"

As you sat down, all of you wrapped your blankets around your bodies. You were seated between Nagisa and Karma once more.

"This is America...there won't be any Japanese subtitles..." Nagisa said. "Do you think we'll understand the plot?"

"Don't worry. All three of you are doing great in English, and Irina-sensei has been drilling it into you, hasn't she?" Koro-sensei told you. "Plus..."

His tentacles had moved towards the three of you. They had tiny mouthpieces on them, but they were small enough to put it through the ear. He continued, "...I'll use my tentacles to explain any unfamiliar words that come up. Now, let's watch the film as we do our best to follow the dialogue."

Koro-sensei then took some popcorn and soda out of his jacket, and handed it to you. The room lights dimmed, and the screen had the film beginning to play.

'Hehe...this is turning out to be fun. Just hanging out with my two best friends as we watch a movie...with our tentacle teacher of course.'

As the film was playing, you understood the plot of the film.

A solitary, but troubled, hero who must save the world, amidst his own worries. Many people your age admire character types like these...but what does Koro-sensei think about this?  You glanced over to Koro-sensei. His face was all pink.

He was more interested in the heroine than the actual hero.

-After the Movie-

"Wuah~! That was a good movie!" You said. "They made heroine look beautiful!"

You had made it back to Japan, since Nagisa and Karma wanted to talk about it on the way home. Koro-sensei had to fly you all the way back, but he dropped the three of you off at the school.

"Yup. That cliffhanger makes you want to watch more!" Nagisa exclaimed.

"But the big baddie as the heroine's brother was so clichéd," informed Karma.

"Oh, yeah," Nagisa and you said in unison, sweat dropping.

Ritsu spoke up, "I can predict the series end just by analyzing thousands of Hollywood films! Wanna know how it ends?"

"No thanks, Ritsu," Nagisa told her.

"Yeah, no way. You and Karma-kun are party poopers," you told her.

You looked over to Koro-sensei, who was crying his eyes out over the clichéd scene of the movie.

"Long lost siblings! It must be fate! Boohoo!" Koro-sensei weeped.

"What's up with him? I thought he was an adult, not some kid," Karma wondered.

"He's been like that the whole way back..." you said. "Anyways, let's go home."

"Yeah, thanks for the trip, Koro-sensei," Nagisa thanked him.

"See ya', Koro-sensei," Karma told him.

"Hai," Koro-Sensei said, wiping his tears away. "Be careful on the path tonight...and..."

"Make sure to write a report on the move in English by tomorrow!" He added.

"What? You're giving us homework?" Nagisa questioned him.

"Just a little price for a free trip to Hawaii," he replied.

"Aw man," you sighed.

You went in the building to grab your bags and you began to walk down the mountain. You heard Nagisa sigh.

"What's wrong, Nagisa-kun?" You asked him.

"That was a first. Taking in a lecture over five hours to Hawaii, then watching a movie and going home," Nagisa informed the both of you.

"You got that right," said Karma.

Ritsu then added, "What's also new is that Koro-sensei reached a new level of care of keeping you three from harm. I saw him using his tentacles to avoid wind pressure and dust particles."

"Well, what we saw today was what our teacher sees every day," Karma added. You all agreed.

"The more I'm with him, the more I feel like his life is receding from our view," said Nagisa.

"We feel ya', Nagisa-kun."

-To be Continued-

I didn't add "L & R" because it was difficult to add a reader in something like that. I couldn't make the reader the target, and the reader wouldn't do anything if they weren't.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.8K 703 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
14.7K 195 36
Life hasn't been the very best for Emiko Mizuki growing up. At the young age of six, Emiko's family was killed by a gang, following her father's last...
24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...