Fire At Will (My Chemical Rom...

By JetsetPoisoned

Red is an 18 year old high school graduate, who loves her music and being alone to listen to it. One day at w... More

A/N :)
1 - Welcome To My Hell
2 - Get In Loser Were Going Shopping
4 - Take My F*cking Hand
5 - Deja Vu
6 - Smooth Sailing?
7 - Tyler Butts Y'all
8 - Cleaning Up My Wasted Life
9 - Restart
10 - Bro's Before ThatStupidBitch
11 - Tattoos
12 - Explanation Day
13 - Tell Me More
14 - Listening
15 - Fudge Lord
AUTHORS NOTE

3 - Burn Baby Burn

4K 142 106
By JetsetPoisoned

A/N:

Hola amigos! Im going to the mall with my friend who's name is tay in like half an hour

Im listening to TBP while I write this chapter just so you know...random....

MOVING ON

Enjoy :)

- zo

3

It's been a week since the mall trip with Gerard and Frank, and seeing as I never got to "fix" Gerards phone...we don't have any way of contacting each other. Jamia and Frank haven't talked at all eiter, they didn't get to exchange numbers.

Gerard hasn't come in for coffee lately...maybe he's just busy.

Why am I thinking about him so much?

Just then, the one person I never hoped to see again walks in through the door.

Bob.

My ex-boyfriend from senior high. Bob was a big, blonde, thick-skulled, idiot who I dumped at the end of the year because he cheated on me....with Sarah

"Ray.." I say, nudging Ray with my elbow

"Ye-" He says, and his eyes widen at who comes in the door, "Oh."

I forgot to mention at how after I split up with Bob we still had two weeks left of school, and that gave him enough time to turn everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in the school against me. He even found a way to get underneath Jamia for a few days but she refused to let him into her mind and was pretty much the only one along with Ray who didn't hate me when we graduated.

"I'll take this," Ray says, with a small sympathetic smile

I go behind the coffee makers and wait so I can poison his drink. Not. I would but I would lose my job and probably end up in jail...

I hear them talk, and Ray takes Bob's order. He never really bothered with Ray, so he didn't say anything mean to him or anything, thank God, or I would've went over and beat him to a pulp

Ray gave me his order, and I made his drink...but added a shit-tonne of lemon extract to his peppermint mocha.

Hehehehe revenge is sweet, or sour...like the lemon...

I put it on the counter, making sure that Bob doesn't recognize me.

But guess what.

He saw me.

Shit.

"Well well well, look who it is" he says with a smirk, and before I can pull my hand away from his drink, he grabs my wrist and I wince at the strength of his grip.

"Piss off" I say through my teeth, my voice slightly wavering. He just laughs and twists my arm. I'm still scared of him after everything else he did to me...things I can't say.

Ray can't help because he's with another customer but before Bob can do anything else I hear a voice from behind him,

"Leave her alone." The man sternly states, grabbing Bob's arm and pulling it off my wrist. I pull back and rub my wrist that is already starting to bruise. Then I look up to see a fuming Gerard facing Bob.

"Oh yeah? And what if I did this?" Bob says, before pulling back him arm, connecting the back of his hand with my face

"Ah!" I yell and cower back, my vision slightly fading in and out. Before I fall I see a bushy fro come over to my side, and two men moving on the floor.

Then it all went black.

***

I woke up in a bedroom.

There were pictures and drawings covering every inch of the wall, and there was clothes everywhere spread on the floor. Across the room was a man sitting at a desk staring at his phone. Where was I? Why did this man have me at his house. I started to panic, and that's never good...

"W-w-who are y-you...?" I say, and the mans head shoots up. My vision is still blurred, and black spots are everywhere clouding my sight. For all I know this man could be a rapist.

"Don't worry you're safe" the man says, standing up

"Where am I? Why am I here?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!" I start to tell because I am now in the middle of a panic attack.

Great.

I start to cry and the man rushes over to my side pulling me into his arms, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Shhhh shhhh it's okay Red it's me, Gerard" he says and I can sense the worry in his voice

Oh. I'm at Gerard's house...well then

Why am I at Gerard's house?

He tells me what happened when I calm down, about Bob and how Ray wanted to send me to the hospital but Gerard insisted on me coming back with him. I got up to look in the bathroom mirror and the whole right side of my face was an off reddish purple.

Ew

"Did you want something to eat? It's past lunch time," Gerard says, coming to stand behind me in the mirror.

"Yeah sure, that'd be great" I say will a smile, as he reaches up and hesitantly gives my arms a quick reassuring rub before he walks out.

I head down to the kitchen a couple minutes later, to walk in on Gerard burning two grilled cheese sandwiches.

Burning.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" I say as I walk in and fill a cup with water before putting out the fire on the stove.

"I was making lunch..." He says as I flip the burned "sandwiches" as Im sure Gerard thought they were into the garbage can.

I put the pan back on the stove, and placed my hands on my hips as a turn to stare at Gerard

"What exactly were you thinking?" I say, taking the motherly role

"I dunno...I wanted to do something nice but I don't really know how to cook well..." He says, scratching the back of his head as he stares at the ground, a tiny smile on his lips, "Sorry"

"Don't be sorry Gee, just...you don't try and cook again" I say, laughing

"Wait...did you just call me Gee?" Gerard says with a smirk

Crap, I did didn't I?

"Uh...yeah I guess haha" I say, looking at the ground

"So that means were friends?" He says anxiously

"Of course" I say and smile up at him, "and thank you, for helping be out, you know about Bob"

"No problem!" Gerard says as he jumps over and wraps his arms around me

Woah

This feels right

I hug him back and we just stand there in the middle of the kitchen holding each other. A good thirty seconds go by and we pull away.

"I should head home now, thank you again" I say collecting up my bag and phone

"But you didn't have lunch" Gerard says, frowning as he reaches out and places his hand on my arm

"Don't worry about it Gerard, really" I say giving him a reassuring smile, and he seems to ease up a bit

"Ok but promise you'll go and get something to eat ok?"

"Yes yes I know I will" I laugh out, "oh and could I use your washroom?"

I have a plan

Gerard shows me to the bathroom and I take out my sharpie

'I hope this will help fix up your phone...' I state on a tissue as I write down my number, and slip it up on the top corner of the mirror

On the drive home I hear my phone beep and look down to a text,

'Thanks Red! I wasn't sure if my phone was gonna make it...she's all better now :D thanks baby! ~Gee"

Baby?

I like it.

A/N: YO YO YO

I'm trying to make this cute

Haaaalp

I fail at cuteness

*Song of the day is "Dead!" because it makes me jumpy*

- zo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 378 24
frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed]
23.1K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
41.5K 1K 28
Hope has always wanted to break free. To leave New Jersey and never set her eyes on Belleville again. Could meeting the mysterious band boy Gerard Wa...
37.9K 648 30
Gerard Way, 19 year old photographer finds himself working for CEO of Iero Inc, Frank Iero, 28 and extremely cold hearted at times, what happens when...