Book 1: She's a Keeper | Augu...

By LivThaWriter

What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this pub... More

Not Your Average Story...
1
2
3.1
3.2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
19
20 ~ Filler Chapter
21
22
23
24
25.1
25.2
26
27
28.1
28.2
29
30
31.1
31.2
Books
32
33
34
35
36
37.1
37.2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45.1
46
47

45.2

29.6K 704 396
By LivThaWriter

Brenda White (Hazel's mom)

Q: U seem like a nice, church going woman. Are you?
A: I am, praise Jesus, without him. I'd probably be in hell cause all these people trying me outchea on a daily. *shakes head*

Q: How did you and Joseph meet?
A: I remember it was sophomore year of college, Joseph completely ruined my white jeans by running through a murky puddle and splashing me. He was running late for the bus, i didn't care so of course I cursed him out and smacked him a few times, then I felt bad because he looked kind of cute with that angry about to cry face, so I offered him a ride to wherever he was going. The rest is history.

Joseph White (Hazel's dad)

Q: Can you find some chill?
A: Chill? I have plenty of chill. What you mean can I find some? I never not had it.

Q: Where is ur filter?
Q: Right next to the chill that I have.

Q: When did you fall in love with Brenda?
A: When she smacked the shit out of me for getting mud all over her white jeans. She smacked me so hard it felt like when my mama slapped me for telling her she looked kinda big one day. I just had to marry her then.

Chris Brown

Q: What is up with you and Hazel?
A: Whatever she told you, consider me saying the same thing.

Q: R u going to wife Hazel up.... I think u should
A: honestly, I'm really not tryna wife up her, simply because I'm not around like I could be. Maybe one day when I'm chillin' and able to be consistent with my time and attention for her. I'm not tryna live a marriage over FaceTime and Text messages.

Q:Are you and hazel really official? And if not are you guys moving forward to being official.
A: Well shit, guess I'll come out and say it. We deep in some love shit damn *laughs* so much for being lowkey.

Q: Nigga where you been?
A: On tour, where else? Gotta make the money somehow.

Maw Maw

Q: I love you..... Don't you think August should stop playing with Cyd?
A: Honestly, I don't think he's playing. I can see that he is doing more growing that anything else. From where I've seen August come from and how he use to act, this is definitely not playing around! And thank you hun for the love, my old bones need it!

Q. How do u feel about Cyd? Do u think she a real one?
A: Of course she's real, anybody who wasn't real would've never gotten this far of even stuck with him this long, not wanting his money. I tell ya, that August two handfuls.

Q. When you gon cook for me?
A: Anytime you come over chile. I'm always the one for making any feast!

Jordan Michaels (Cydney's Brother🙏🏾)

Q: Did u really have the drugs that lead to ur death?
A: I had nothing on me at the time. I never wanted my sister around that type of shit so I wasn't gonna be holdings drug on me when going to get her.

Q: Did u try to get out of the game for the safety of ur family?
A: I mean I could've, I wanted to, but when the money is good it's hard to come out of.. by the time I realized my sister needed me, it was too late.

Q: What that tongue/ mouth do?
A: Aha, you funny.

Q: My niggggaaaaaa, how you doing up there? What's heaven like?
A: I'm coolin' vibin' like hell. But it's Everything you could imagine I would think. Peace is all I wanted and I got her up here.

Q: Do you fuck with Aug?
A: Oh hell yea, he mad cool... I might have to have a lil chat with him though..

Q: Do you watch over Cyd 24/7
A: When I can.. it was my job to do that when I was with her, not at not so much my job cause of August but he be on that bullshit sometimes.

Q: How do you feel about your mom and dad?
A: It's nice to see mama happy again. He was all she really needed to her back right. I just need her to mend shit my Cyd before she fall off the deep end in the future.

Q: How do you feel about your dad killing ole dude who killed you?
A: Honestly, instead of killing old dude, he really could've came back in they life. Like shit fell apart so bad when I died, had he and stayed around more, I just feel like things could've been better.. for everyone.

Alex Michaels (Cydney's dad)

Q: What it really an accident?
A: I'm actually not going to speak on that.. nice try though 😏

Q: How are you going to make up for those years you missed?
A: I'm not forcing anything. When she wants me to be actively in her life, I'll be there.

Q: You do realize that it's gonna take time for Cyd to get adjusted to you, and to make up all those years right?
A: I'm aware. And I'm willing to work, no doubt. We just have to work together on it.

Andrea Michaels (Cydney's Mom)

Q: What are u going to do to fix the relationship with ur child?
A: I'm going to do what I can. Whatever she allows me to, I'm not trying to force it but I want her to see I'm willing to try.

Q: Why you lied so Cyd when she was young? Why didn't you just tell Cyd?
A: She had no business of knowing that her father went to jail for killing someone. Yes I know I should've at least when she was older but I just didn't.

Cristina Yates

Q: Thor is more relevant than her...
A: But you don't see him getting a section on a Q&A do you?

Q: Why you always want to ruining something? If he don't want u then he don't want u,move to the nxt.. besides that, u cute boo u cute😍😛👌👅💅
A: I'm past that baby, I'm on to something better now. Thank you 😚

Q: On a scale of trash to fish, how bad your putang stank.
A: Never had, never will bitch 💅🏽

Q: How's life?
A: Life is good, thanks for asking. When I tell you I've booked so many shoots and appearances, it's crazy.

Q: Do you ever lurk on Aug and Cyd social medias?
A: I mean y'know when they occasionally pop up on TSR or the explore page.. and for some reason people often tag me under their photos.

Danielle (Manager)

Q: Please, please, please. Why in the hell did you try to get rid of Cyd ? And don't say some bullshit like "I'm his manager that's my job",uh, I think tf not, what was the real reason?
A: Look, I don't Understand why y'all still stuck on that. I over the whole situation, I'm fired, it's dead and done.

June Watson

Q: What do you expect to come out of you being in the music industry?
A: I don't expect a lot but I've been told a lot will come whether I want it or not. I just wanna feed my family and make everything good for everyone I love.

Q: Is it fine too or 5'2?
A: Like Lloyd said, it's whatever you wanna be love.

Q: Can you promise us you won't get caught up in this fame and shit?
A: I came from murky waters, nobody could ever forget that. I wanna do nothing but prosper and stay humble with music.

Q: Have u and August always been close or was there a point where u didn't like each other?
A: That's been my Bruh since day one. Loved him like he was like a lil Bruh, equally as Jam.

Liv

Q: Why you so pretty??? 💕 lol and also Do you plan out your entire book or do you make up ideas as u go?
A: In the beginning I planned everything out. I'd plan out 20 or so chapters and then every time I posted I'd write another. Then when ideas changed it set my back like it is right now😭 this book supposed to been done fr

Q: Who has Thor? 😂😂
A: August did for the most part lol

Q: What do you do when you get writers block?
A: As of now, i literally just stop writing tbh. Recently I've taken up some pretty bad habits due to me being newly single (praise Jesus) and that threw me off completely lol but it's a new year on of my top priorities rn is to finish what I start and stay consistent with things so we'll see how this goes 😌

Q: Would you ever do like, a mashup chapter with Wishing and She's A Keeper ? You know, like when the characters meet each other?
A: Hm, never thought of that but I could possibly consider it in the future.. as of now, wishing has been pulled and I wanna make it better so I'll see 🤔

Q: What gives you ideas for the book?
A: honestly that shit be coming out of nowhere, it just happens 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.9K 48
You Must Read °Love Don't Cost A Thing.[Book 1] °Love Changed. [Book 2] °Lost Love. [Book 3] To Understand °Love Don't Change.[Book 4] Quadrilogy to...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
699 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...