Wouldn't You Love To Love Me...

Autorstwa purdybvbgirl1990

Cassia is a 22 year old dancer that moves back to MN and hopes to get back in touch with one of her best frie... Więcej

It's You Again
Reunited and It Feels So Good
Just Like Old Times
Dreaming About You
Do Me Baby
The Morning After
Treat Me Like A Lady, F**ck Me Like A Whore
What I'm Most Thankful For
Author's Note
Kiss And Make Up
A Few Quick Things
A Christmas Surprise
Party At Aunt Stella's
Thank You!
All I Want For My Birthday Is..
Valentine's Day and Some Big News
My Big Decision
Without You
The Love We Make
A Broken Bra and Bridal Shower
Wedding Day and Heartbreak
Free
Club Going Up..On A Friday
Birthday Surprise
Be Mine Forever
Beautiful One
Until The End of Time

A Little Thing Called Life

522 24 12
Autorstwa purdybvbgirl1990

It was another lovely day as the sun crept through my crimson curtains waking me up. I let out a small yawn as I started to break free from the arm that was around my waist. I was stopped by its owner and I could feel a smile being formed against the back of my neck.

"Where are you going sleeping beauty?" Prince grumbled.

"I need food and caffeine. You wore me out last night." I replied facing him.

"And you enjoyed it." He smirked.

"Shut up Nelson and let me get up." I said side eyeing him.

He took his arm from around my waist and I was able to get out of bed not before he smacked my ass. I gave him a smirk and exited the room and made my way towards the kitchen to get breakfast started. I had the radio on and was humming along to the Al Green song that was playing as I made my famous cinnamon sugar waffles and toast. A few moments later Prince joined me and sat at the table watching me cook.

"Is breakfast almost ready?" He asked.

"Yeah just about. Can you go wake up Rayne for me?" I asked setting the last waffle on the plate.

"Sure thing." Prince replied kissing my cheek before heading to Rayne's room.

He came back a few moments later and Rayne was not behind him. The smell of food usually wakes her up so it was odd that she wasn't awake.

"Babe I thought I asked you to go wake Rayne up." I said frowning at him.

"I tried but it's like she's in a damn coma. I have an idea though." He said as he grabbed a pitcher and headed for the sink.

"Prince...what are you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"Waking up Rayne of course." He smiled as he took the pitcher full of cold water and headed towards Rayne's room.

I sat down at the table and sipped on my coffee as I heard Rayne scream a few seconds later and saw Prince run towards the kitchen cracking up.

"PRINCE ROGERS NELSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!" I hear Rayne shout as she stomped towards the kitchen.

"Well you were in a coma. I had to wake you up somehow." Prince laughed.

I laughed myself as I looked at my best friend who was drenched. She looked like a kitten that was left out in the rain.

"Go get changed and hurry up. Food's getting cold." I giggled.

Rayne gave Prince the evil eye and went to go get changed. She came back and joined Prince and I at the table. Breakfast was quiet for the most part, but there was idle chit chat here and there.

"So what's the plans for today?" Rayne asked.

"As much as I would love to stay home, I have to work tonight." I replied stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth.

"And I have rehearsal. Tour is starting up soon so have to be prepared." Prince said.

"How long would you be gone?" I asked swallowing my last gulp of coffee.

"A few months. I really don't want to leave you but it's something I have to do."

"I understand." I smiled at him.

After breakfast was done, Rayne helped me clean up and Prince left to go to rehearsal. Prince telling me that he was going on tour did bother me a little bit. It's not that I don't trust him because I do, it's some fans that I don't trust. You have girls left and right throwing themselves at him expecting to get a chance to give him head or fuck him and as much as I know that he would never step out on me, I couldn't help but worry a bit.

"Rayne you have to work too right?" I asked.

"No I work tomorrow though but its date night with Micah so we're going to dinner." She replied.

"Oh ok. Well I'm going to go clean up my room and stuff then rest before work." I said walking to my bedroom.

"Alright. Oh hey you might want to be a little quieter next time." Rayne said.

"Wait what?" I stopped in my tracks.

"I heard you and Prince last night. Sounds like he was fucking the soul out of your body." Rayne snickered.

"But this apartment has thick walls! How did you hear us?" I asked.

"Oh I was on my way getting some water and I heard you moaning through the door. At the pitch you were moaning, I say he was really giving it to you." Rayne replied laughing.

"Shut up!" I glared at her.

"Hey soon enough you will have no walls left! Enjoy them while you can Cass!" Rayne howled.

After this morning's fuckery, I tidied up my room and took a nap. When I woke up, Rayne was heading out on her date. I hugged her goodbye and had a quick dinner before getting ready for work. As I cleaned my plate, the phone rang and I ran over to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sexy. I know you have to work but I wanted to give you a quick call." Prince said.

"Yeah I was about to go get ready. How was rehearsal?" I asked.

"It was good. I hope you're not upset or anything about me leaving soon" He replied.

"No it's your job. I don't want to get in between you and your  career babe." I said leaning against the wall.

"You're not. I want to get in between something right now though." He said dropping his voice an octave.

"Don't start something you can't finish Rude Boy." I giggled.

"Ok ok I will let you go. Have a good night at work and I love you." Prince laughed.

"I love you too." I said before hanging up. I showered and slipped on my outfit for tonight's shift

After doing my makeup, I slipped on my shoes and jacket, grabbed my purse and headed to work. It wasn't as hectic because of the holiday, but it was a pretty good crowd. I was on my A game tonight and it showed as I got a lot of tips. By the time my shift ended at 11 pm, I was drained. All I wanted to do was head home and take a nice warm shower and go to bed. As I made my way towards the exit, I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Cassia is that you?!"

I turned around to see two people I haven't seen since I have moved back.

"Hey Jerome. Hi Morris." I said waving.

"You just going to say hi and not hug us? Come here girl." Morris said opening his arms.

"Good to see you again Morris. You too Jerome." I said hugging them both.

"You look good Cass." Jerome said looking at me up and down.

"Nice try Benton but I have a boyfriend." I said placing a hand on my hip.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Morris asked.

"It's Prince." I replied.

"Well he's a lucky guy." Jerome smiled

"Yeah. It was nice seeing you guys but I gotta go. Bye." I said turning to leave.

I hopped in my car and headed home. I swear Jerome has been sprung on me since we were teenagers, but I wouldn't touch his Milk Dud headed ass with a 10 foot pole. I just saw him as a good friend. He was pretty much like my brother so dating him would have been weird. Ten minutes later I arrived home. I showered and got into my pjs and drifted off to sleep. The next day I woke up and I had to go tell Rayne who I ran into last night. I found her in the living room watching TV and eating cereal.

"Rayne guess who I ran into last night when I was leaving for work?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Who? Michael Jackson?" Rayne asked.

"Funny but no. It was Morris and Jerome." I replied.

"Oh Thing 1 and Thing 2. How are those knuckleheads doing?" Rayne asked.

"Fine. Jerome is still trying to get the goodies but I told him about Prince and I and it went well. I hope." I giggled.

"Damn girl he just won't quit. Hey I was thinking since we are busy with work and stuff, let's have a girl's day. No boyfriends just us." She suggested.

"Sounds good. Let's do it tomorrow since today you have to work." I said.

"Tomorrow it is! What are you going to do today?"

"Maybe I'll read a bit. Perhaps I'll see if Prince wants to come over if he's not too busy." I replied stretching.

"Oooh...going to get some more of that purple pipe I see." Rayne said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up Rayne and go get ready for work." I said flipping her off.

She giggled and walked towards her room singing a song about how I won't have walls when Prince was done with me. Sometimes I can't stand her. While she was getting dressed, I went to pick up the phone and called Prince.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe it's me." I said twirling the phone chord around my finger.

"Hey Cass what's up?" Prince asked.

"Well Rayne has to work today so I'm alone. Want to come over?" I asked.

"I can't I have rehearsal. Actually you should come with me." Prince said.

"That sounds lovely actually." I smiled.

"Cool. I'll pick you up in 10. Bye love." Prince said before hanging up.

I hung up the phone and went to go get ready. This should be fun.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1M 94.4K 31
Chloe wants to show the kingdom of Sarias, where music is everything, that song should be filled with emotion and passion. But living in the shadow o...
422 12 9
*This is an Alt timeline story that's slightly based from the movie* Prince is an aspiring artist trying his damndest to get recognized. Creating a...
12.1K 1K 77
The continuation of the love story of Prince and Gigi Nelson. Follow them through this, the final journey of their lives and their unconditional lov...
579 35 9
「When you had to choose between destiny and your heart.」 What if your soulmate had been decided since you're born into this world? You'll recognize...