A Chance I Have to Make Happe...

Por lilpandawolf

This is the sequel to "Only one chance to love" it's a fabulously gay book and I suggest you check it out. _... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Gaypter (Gay chapter) 7
Chapter 8: Time for a date (sort of..)

Chapter Nine

1K 40 75
Por lilpandawolf

|| 5 weeks later ||

(Dean's POV)
***

*Ding*

---------------------------------
From: Lisa

Hey babe <3 coming to the party tonight? Can't wait to see you ;)
---------------------------------

I bit my lip nervously, all this past month it's been a tug of war between hanging out with Cas or Lisa.

If I choose to hang out with Cas, Lisa would get angry and make me feel like a horrible boyfriend and if I choose to hang out with Lisa, Cas would have this sad look in his eyes which makes me want to crawl into a hole and die. It fricking fracking fucking sucks.

I sigh and throw my phone onto Sam's bed, I promised Cas we would hang out tonight but I  probably promised Lisa I would go to her party also. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

"Ugh! Dean stop being grumpy It's making me grumpy!" Called Lucifer from the floor he was laying on. "I can just feel the grumpiness radiating off you. What's wrong with you? Did you boyfriend cancel plans with you or something?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, Cas isn't my boyfriend," I glared at Lucifer, "and that's not why I'm angry. Lisa's having a party I promised I'd go to but I wanted to take Cas to the junkyard tonight."

Lucifer looked at me the way I usually looked at him- like I was insane.

"He said he always wanted to go there," Lucifer scoffed and coughed 'gay'.

"Well dumbass,  why don't you just bring him to the party, parties is where mortals go to and have fun at, right?"

Suddenly it felt like a light bulb went off in my head.

"And I can try to make Cas become friends with Lisa so that they can hang out together. Lucifer thank you! You are a genius!"

Lucifer made a face like he just found a used condom under his shoe.

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant at all you peasant! I meant bring Cas to a party so his gay ass can get laid, preferably by you, not so you can expose him to that awful caterpillar you call a girlfriend."

"Caterpillars aren't so bad," I scoffed, "and why is Cas and Lisa becoming friends such a bad idea? I mean Cas is a lovable guy and obviously Lisa is a lovable girl. Plus I can hang out with them twice as much, it's the opposite of a bad idea."

"Whatever, it's going to end a disaster, believe me. Satan knows all. If I can predict your sexuality I can predict this."

"Well since you've predicted my sexuality wrong for the past seventeen years you will predict this wrong too."

Lucifer raised up one eye-brow. "Wanna bet on it?"

I thought about it for a second, what could go wrong with making deals with the devil? "What do I get if I win?"

"A promise that I won't steal Baby for two months."

"Wait," I growled, "you've stole baby before?"

"Yeah, " Lucifer smiled, "I do it all the time, I am Satan after all. So, wanna bet?"

I thought about this. It sounds like a cheap deal on his part, but it would be paradise to not worry about Baby's safety while I'm in school or sleeping. And Lucifer may be an asshole, the devil, and most likely a thief but he isn't a liar- okay he is but he always keeps his promises!

"Okay, what do you get?"

"Free Access to Baby for two months, whenever I want." I bit my lip, it's a risky deal, but I'm pretty positive that he is going to lose, and free of Lucifer stealing baby for two months would be pretty sweet...

"Fine! Fine, you have yourself a deal." Lucifer held out his hand to finalize ithe deal and I shook it, after so he began evilly laughing.

"Muhahahahah MUHAHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Dude," I put a hand on his shoulder, "Stop, you're not taking my soul or anything."

"Yet."

"What?"

"None of your concern, I have to go, I have some business I need to take care of."

"Okay...bye." I watch him leave my room and as I hear the front door open and close I begin to get ready for the party where friendship is going to happen.

(Sam)
***

"See you Sammy, I gotta do some things." Lucifer tells me as he walks towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I look over the couch "Can I come-" I hear the front door close.

I sulked on the couch, why doesn't anyone count me in anything? Lucifer is doing whatever and Dean is always doing something. Maybe for once I should do something with somebody.

I look through my phone and saw that Gabriel texted me a couple minutes ago. Dean told me to not hang out with him...but I told Dean not to hang out with Lisa, so I guess we're even now.

--------------------------------------
To: The founder of Narnia

Hey, want to hang out? I'm bored.
--------------------------------------

Right away I got a reply.

--------------------------------------
From: The founder of Narnia

Ogay, meet me at the Candy store in 26 minutes, the one across from the local sex-toy shop which is right by the church.
--------------------------------------

How sad is it that I knew perfectly well where the sex shop was but had no idea that the church even existed?

~

"You're late." Gabriel says to me as I entered the candy shop.

"What, no," I argue with him as I take a look at my watch, "I came here in 30 minutes."

"Well I didn't say 30 minutes did I?" He raised his eyebrows, "I said 26 minutes, you're 4 minutes late, I'm very disappointed in you Samwhich. I thought you would be punctual."

"And I thought you would be less annoying." I muttered under my breath, halfway meaning it of course.

"Hey, that's what Cassie says to me, you are good friends with him aren't you?"

"I guess, but he mostly hangs around Dean," I look at the candies, "What do you want?"

"I know what to get," He rings the bell and the cashier comes over. "I'll have my usual plus another one." The cashier rolled his eyes.

"Two free samples of anything we have, got it, coming right up." Gabe smiles at me.

"The good thing about this place is that they don't care how many free samples we have."

"Actually we do," The cashier comes back with two pieces of chocolate, "The only reason we're not kicking you out is because you have a friend- a friend who'll hopefully pay, unlike you."

"Pshhh, he just says that," Gabriel says while taking the chocolates from the — now glaring — cashier.

Gabriel and I went to an Applebee's to enjoy our chocolates, we walked in and took a seat at a random empty table.

"So Samantha, how has your life been lately?" Gabriel asks while taking the chocolates out of his bag and handing one to me.

"Eh," I really don't know how my life has been lately, "still waiting for Dean to realized he's bi. If Dean's life was a TV show it would take 12 seasons to slowly realize that he's not straight, and then on the last episode of the 13th season he would be say something like 'Huh, I think I maybe like dick'.

"Accurate," Said Gabriel, "but I think that Cas would appear around season 4 and then that's when Dean starts to realize something is up."

"Probably. How's your life been?"

"Oh yeah— I wanted to talk to you about an idea I have. The reason I asked you to hang out with me was th-"

"Uh, Gabriel. I asked you to hang out."

"Not important. What is important is that I've been noticing Michael acting strange, he has been acting strange for the last couple of weeks. I thought it was because he knew about us knowing that he was gay, but then I realized that he is still as oblivious as ever and doesn't even know for himself. So, I decided that it is time to take action— me and you are going to follow him and see what we can find out."

"We are?"

"We are."

"Isn't stalking illegal?"

"It's not stalking," Gabriel digressed, "think about it as social research, social research that will help me figure out what's going on with my brother. Im worried about him."

"Yeah, I understand, I'm worried about my brothers too," I confessed.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, I'm mostly worried about Lucifer; ever since I can remember he was always sneaking out and getting into trouble, his bad behavior and me not knowing where he is half the time has always scared me, but lately it's been worse. I feel like he has changed this past year...in a bad way; I feel the same way about Dean also.
Ever since he has been dating Lisa and became "Mr. Popular" I felt like he abandon Lucifer and me for his football friends. Sometimes I wonder if I am talking to my big brother Dean or a stereotypical Jock douchebag."

My face instantly flush up, I didn't mean to ramble that much about my personal life like that. I guess I had all of that bottled up for a while I was just happy to finally get it out in the open.

"I-I'm sorry," I spluttered out, "I didn't mean to get carry away like that."

"It's okay," Gabriel had his hands underneath his chin, it made him look like he was fairly interested, "Carry on my wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done."

"I hardly think this is the time to quote Kansas."

Gabriel smiled at me,
"Soo...you'll help me follow my brother then."

"Of course I'll help you stalk your brother, what are friends for?"

~
(Michael's POV)

I walk into the usual coffee shop, take my usual seat, and wait for the usual person.
I hear the door open, I turned my head around and see the usual person, Lucifer, talking on his phone.

"Look, Gary, I need 22 sparkly dildos stat. Gary— Gary, Gary. What did I say about asking questions? Just do it for me, Satan out."

I rolled my eyes, I doubt he was really talking to anybody. Luci slides into the seat across from mine.

"So, how's my favorite customer doing?"

"Chaotic neutral," I say, "Listen, I need your help. You know your brother, Dean."

"Yes I am aware of him, barely. He has only been in my life for about 16 years. It takes 17 years to really get to know someone."

Ignore his smart-ass comments, I tell myself.

"Yeah, well. I'm worried about my brother. It's clear that he has a crush on Dean, and Dean is dating Lisa."

"Don't you worry," Lucifer assures, "Dean would give up Lisa for Cas in a second."

"That is actually what I'm worry about."

Lucifer looked at me the way I usually looked at him- like I am insane.

"What? Excuse me— don't you want Cas and Dean to get together? It seemed like you were all for the gay."

"I am, but it's not fair to Lisa. Cas might not realize this because he has been so obsessed with Dean, but Lisa is a human being too. He might realize sooner or later that this thing he is trying to happen to Dean is wrong."

Lucifer went silent, if he only knew that it took me so long to realize that my situation was similar to Dean's. That it took me so long to realize that I was only using Anna as a beard, and that I had to break up with her for her own good.

"Is it clear that Dean has some— even the tiniest bit— of feelings for Cas?" I asked Lucifer, he nodded, "Then maybe you should talk him, tell him that if he has feelings to Cas he should be completely honest about that to Lisa. It's only fair. And I'll talk to Cas. I'll tell him that trying to break up a relationship -- that isn't his-- for his own reasons are not a good thing."

"I never realized....T-that makes sense," Says Lucifer, "I'll talk to him tonight."

"Thank you," I slide a five dollar bill to pay for my coffee and get out of my seat, "I'll see you later, then." 

"Goodbye."

I walk out of the coffee shop, feeling like something is out of place. But I leave that thought behind as I go into my car and think about how to talk to Castiel.
I don't think Castiel realizes what is wrong, but it seems right to just talk to him. Maybe then he will see what the right think to do is.

---
Sorry I haven't updated in a loooong time. Life has been hectic.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I hope it made you laugh at least once!!

Leave feedback pls, even if it's harsh!!! I appreciate it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

472K 7.2K 108
Tessa een 22 jarige meid, woont met haar beste vriendin Britt in een appartement vlakbij Rotterdam. Britt gaat vaak uit en heeft eindelijk Tessa mee...
33K 2K 50
Una secuela de My Living Nightmare. La nada negra que ahora envolvía mi alma era lo único que parecía mantenerme en marcha. El pensamiento de él impr...
15K 687 23
De 22 jarige Isabella is een van de meest populaire youtubers van Nederland. Ze staat bekend om haar looks, humor en succes. Maar wat als ze door een...
22.9K 913 41
*Sequel to Sycamore High - Road To The World League* After losing the Kalos League finals yet again, Ash feels terrible. Not only did he lose the fin...