Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Blame

133 8 0
By MJsGirl1987

Jackie's POV

"Their still not picking up"

"Their probably still on their way to the hostpital" Mother says "we should have gone with them" Julie says nervously while checking her phone to see if anybody's called. "Janet's with them and she said she'd call and she will" Joesph mumbles cutting in.

"We can't all just stand around doing nothing"

"And what do you think we'd be doing if we went to the hostpital?" He frowns and I don't answer him and sit back on the sofa. "This is all your fault!" Julie frowns turning to Enid. "ME!?" She gasps.

"Your the one that knocked into her and..."

"Because you attacked me! And I fell. Your to blame not me!"

"Because you called my daughter a slut and you were the one that started attacking me first and..."

"Because I caught you fucking my husband and..."

"You what!?" Mother gasps "it wasn't like that" I shake my head "that's exactly what it was like! All those times you told me you were working late or going to visit Faith it turns out you were just fucking that hoe!" Enid snaps at me, pointing at Julie "Who the fuck are you calling a hoe!?" Julie snaps back and they start arguing once again.

"Are you two serious right now?" LaToya cuts in. "Faith and Michael are at the hostpital right now and instead of praying their baby's ok, your standing there arguing!?" She frowns, shaking her head in disbelief "they've already lost one child and..."

"Yeah, because you pushed her down the stairs!" Julie snaps "that was an accident. I didn't push her." LaToya mumbles. "What like she 'accidently' shoved her!?" She points at Enid. "I didn't shove into her! You pushed me and..."

"Will you two just stop!" I snap and Enid turns to me and frowns. "Your actually gonna stick up for this hoe over your own wife?" She says and I don't answer her and she frowns and shakes her head at me then turns and leaves.

"It's not how it sounds" I turn to my family, when Enid leaves. "My son and my grandaughter are in the hostpital right now. Your filthy affair is the least of my concerns" mother scrunches her face at me and walks out of the room.

"How long?" LaToya asks "few months" I mumble "it's not how it looks. This isn't some filthy affair. Jackie and I love each other and..."

"I hope you don't think your getting that baby back" Joesph frowns, cutting Julie off  "We have no intention of trying to get Precious back and..."

"Good! Because over my dead body are you gonna take that baby from away from them!" He snaps and neither of us say anything.

"I'm gonna try and call Janet again" LaToya says leaving the room and Joesph sits silently in his chair looking at his phone.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" Julie turns to me nervously. "How the fuck would he know? He's a singer not a doctor" Joesph scoffs at her and she doesn't say anything and stands silently, not knowing what to say or do.

"I don't believe this!" Mother says walking into the room. "What's happened!? Did Janet call!? Is Faith ok? Is the baby? Is..."

"Her phone's switched off" she shakes her head. "So what's happened?" Joesph frowns confused. "The press has found out Faith's been rushed into hostpital"

"Are you serious!? How!?" I frown "I don't know, but it's all over the news" she says worriedly. "We need to get down there" Joesph says getting up from his seat. "But you said it was best we all wait here" I say. "That was before all of this" he frowns "have you heard the..."

"We know" Julie says cutting LaToya off as she walks in the room. "I'll get Precious ready and..."

"No.. LaToya can get Precious ready. You two can keep your hands off her" Joesph frowns at her "we're not gonna kidnap her! Michael and Faith are the ones that..."

"And so did your fuck buddy!" He snaps cutting Julie off. "I think it's best you two stay here" mother says. "What!? Fait's our daughter and..."

"And you two have already done enough" LaToya says cutting me off.

****
LaToya's POV

"Mamma? Dadda?" Precious turns to me confused as we're on our way to the hostpital. "It's ok sweetie. You'll see mommy and daddy soon" I smile at her through pursed lips. "Baba?"

"Umm..." I mumble "look what grampa has?" Joesph smiles, showing her his phone which distracts her for all of two seconds. "baba!?" She frowns, still waiting for an answet And I wipe the tears from my face, trying not to get upset in front of her.

"Have you managed to get hold of Janet yet?" I turn to my mother and she shakes her head. "Lord. Please let them be ok" I say shakily to myself.

We get close to the hostpital and the press are practically surrounding the buliding. "What's wrong with these people?" Mother scrunches her face as we drive closer. Luckily our car has blacked out windows, but the second we get out we all know it's going to be chaos especially with us having Precious with us.

"Oh fuck!" Joesph says annoyed "Joesph! Don't swear in front of the baby!" mother turns to him. "I forgot those little masks to put on her. We can't take her out there without it. You know how Faith and Michael feel about these people getting a picture of her"

"We'll just have to cover her with something" I say looking for something then take off my jacket and to cover her face. "Toy?" Precious says in a suspious tone when I cover her face. "It's ok sweetie" I say as calm as possible and we all quickly make our way out of the car and try and hurry past all the paparazzi who pretty much charge towards us flashing camera's and trying to ask questions, but we ignore them and quickly get inside the hostpital.

Joesph goes towards the desk and asks for Faith and when I turn around I see Enid sitting in the waiting room.

"What are you doing here?" I walk over confused. "I just needed to check they were ok, but they won't tell me anything" she says shakily. "It was an accident. I didn't mean to..."

"I know you didn't" I say softly seeing the same guilt and hurt I felt the day Faith fell down the stairs.

"LaToya! This way!" Mother says "c-can I come too?" Enid asks nervously and I nod then turn to follow the others and Enid follows behind me as we all rush to the room Faith and Michael are in.

****
Michael's POV

"Are you ok?" I ask Faith softly and she nods. I'm about to speak when we hear yelling outside in the corridor and I get up to see what all the commotion is.

"Michael!" My mother yells rushing towards me with Joesph, Enid and LaToya who's carrying Precious.

"Dadda!" She smiles opening her arms to me "hey Princess!" I smile taking her from LaToya and pull her close to me. "I'm so sorry" Enid says shakily "It was an accident. I didn't push her I swear and..." she pauses and starts crying and I look at her confused

"Hows Faith?" Mother asks "she's ok. She's a little tiered, but she's ok"

"I'm so sorry" LaToya croaks "for what? It wasn't your fault" I say softly. "Mamma?" Precious asks and I turn to her and smile. "Mommy's just in here" I smile opening the door "are you sure that's a good idea to take her in there?" Mother asks "of course!" I say walking into the room and take Precious over to Faith. "Hey, Princess" Faith smile. "baba?" Precious says confused. "That's right. This is you baby bother" I smile and she smile looking down at him. "His names Michael. Just like daddy" I smile.

"He's ok?" Mother says shakily. "We thought you lost him" Enid croaks. "There was a few complications because he was early, but he's ok" I smile looking down at my beautiful son.

"Is my Mom and Dad here?" Faith asks "their still at the house" LaToya mutters "baba!" Precious smiles pointing at her little brother.

"Why didn't Janet call us? We've been going crazy thinking you'd.."

"I tried" Janet says cutting my mother off as she walks into the room. "This hostpital has the worst signal" she rolls her eyes then smiles walking back over to us.

"I see you all met, Mikey" she cooes walking back over to us.

****
Julie's POV

Jackie and I are both sitting quietly on the sofa, still checking our phones waiting for somebody to call.

"This is ridiculous" Jackie shakes his head getting up from his seat. "I'm not gonna just sit here and wait. I'm gonna go down there and..."

"But your father told us to wait and..."

"My 'father' doesn't have a daughter in the hostpital!"

"He has Michael in the hostpital and..."

"And guess what!? Him and my mother are there by his side. Just like we should be with Faith!" He snaps then sighs heavily. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I just can't sit here watching the news waiting trying to find out what's going on. We should be there"

"What if they don't want us there?"

"We're her parents. Why wouldn't she?" He asks and I don't say anything.

"Julie, you can't do this again" he shakes his head. "I don't think I can.."

"No. You did this last time. Faith's our daughter and she needs us"

"I understand that, but I've lost a child TWICE. First Danny and then Precious and.."

"Precious isn't dead though. She's very much alive and well"

"But their little boy isn't... just like ours" I mumble that last part. "Then you should understand more than anybody what their going through and you need to be there for Faith" he says softly.

"And what about you?" I mumble an he looks at me confused. "I'm going to the hostpital too"

"I mean about us?"

"What does 'us' have to do with anything right now?" I frowns "This isn't about us right now" he sighs heavily and puts on his coat and heads for the door, leaving me unsure about whether or not he really meant those things he's been saying to me the last few months.

****
Jackie's POV

After pushing through the paparazzi, Julie and I finally manage to get inside the hostpital and a nurse directs us to where Faith and Michael are.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Julie frowns, seeing Enid walking down the hall with a tray full of coffees. "I came to make sure Faith was ok and..."

"Ok!? Her baby's dead because of you! And..."

"Will you two be quite!" Mother snaps in a hushed tone walking out of the room. "Where are they? I have every right to see them Faith's my daughter and she needs me and..."

"She needs peace and quiet" mother cuts me off. you can see them, but if there's any arguing your both leaving immediately" she says sternly and we both nod and walk quietly into the room and see Faith asleep, cuddling with Precious who's asleep in her arms and Michael is sitting beside her, looking down into a crib.

"You finally bothered to turn up then" Janet scoffs turning to see us. "We were told not to come" I defend myself. "So what!? Your supposedly Faith's parents. It shouldn't matter what Joesph said" she frowns.

"Will you be quiet. You'll wake him up" Michael whispers turning to Julie and I and we walk over confused. "He's alive!?" I gasp, shocked and the baby suddenly starts crying. "And now he's awake too" Michael frowns, picking up the tiniest little boy I've ever seen.

"Sshhh it's ok. Daddy's here" he whispers picking him up. "Let's talk outside. I don't wanna wake the girls" he whispers and Julie and I follow him outside.

****
Michael's POV

"Why the hell didn't you call us and let us know he was alive!? And why is Enid here!?" Jackie frowns when we get outside the room.

"Why does everybody keep saying that?" I frown confused. "Because she was on the floor screaming in pain after Enid pushed her and..."

"Enid didn't push her" I frown confused. "Then why was she on the floor crying in pain?"

"Because she was in labour and according to Faith giving birth hurts like bitch... but you were worth it" I coo, still smiling at my son.

"But Faith isn't due for like a month. If Enid pushing her didn't cause this then what did?" Jackie frowns confused. "It was kinda my fault" I say akwardly "you!?" Jackie frowns. "Yeah. We were having sex and the doctor said it was something to do with semen and rough sex and...."

"Ok... we get it. You don't need to go into detail" Jackie cuts me off scrunching his face. "We weren't going that hard. We've done it way..."

"Does he have a name yet?" Jackie cuts me off, trying to change the topic. "His names Michael, Joesph jr, but we're calling him Mikey for short" I smile proudly, looking down at him and he's sleeping peacefully in my arms. "You named him after yourself?" Julie says and Jackie and I both look at her, confused my her slight attitude.

"Can I hold him?" Jackie asks turning his attention from Julie. "Ok, but you have to be really careful because he's really small" I say, gently handing him over to him. "I'm just gonna use the restroom" Julie mutters walking away.

"Why's she so pissed we called him Michael?" I frown confused after Julie leaves. "I have no idea" he shrugs and smiles looking at him. "About what happened at the house..."

"Look, whatever you and Faith did is between you guys. I don't need the details. All I needed to know was this little guy was ok" Jackie cuts me off. "I'm not talking about Mikey. Im talking about what was going on in the hall. Enid said you and Julie having been sleeping together is that true?" I ask and he sighs heavily and tells me everything that's been going on.

****
Julie's POV

I'm really happy that Michael and Faith's son is ok and Michael Joesph is a lovely name, but I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that they didn't name him Danny my son. Faith never actually mentioned any names, but I always assumed they'd name him something that was more meaningful like Danny after her brother, but instead they just named him child after themselves.

As I walk into the restroom, I see Enid standing my the sink washing her hands. "I just came in to use the restroom" I mumble walking towards one of the cubicles and she gives me a dirty look and walks out without saying anything.

In a way I'm glad everything is now out in the open, but I'm still confused about why Enid is still here and why Jackie and nobody else has asked her to leave yet or why she's even here in the first place. Faith and Michael's baby has nothing to do with her and never has.

I leave the restroom and make my way over towards Faith's room and I see Enid and Jackie standing talking to each other quietly then they both turn and walk back into the room. They weren't yelling or arguing in anyway and now I'm starting to doubt all those things Jackie said to me about leaving her.

****
Michael's POV

I was really surprised what Jackie told me, but I didn't really say much about it. Any other time I would have, but right now the only thing I care about is Faith and our two beautiful children. We were a little worried that Precious might get jealous of the new baby, but so far she's been really happy about having a little brother. It's only been a few hours, but hopefully it'll last.

It's getting really late and as much as I didnt want them to, my parents and my sister's took Precious back to their house. I would have preferred she stayed with us, but it's now 4am and her routine has been messed up enough already. Faith and Mikey are both sleeping and as much as I try to fall asleep on the chair beside them, I can't help but sit staring at them and smiling at the two of them sleeping peacefully. I wish Precious didn't have to go back with my parents, but the doctors said Faith and Mikey should be able to come home in a few days and I can't wait to have my perfect little family all together with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...
38.5K 1K 25
"He was suspended right there before her, ready, ripe for the taking." Two friends, one a mentor, the other her understudy, find themselves falling f...
16.3K 541 23
⚠️ Copyright © 2017 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
12.3K 363 40
Diane is a 17 years old girl who finally collect enough money from her working content to travel to the USA and watch her favourite star Michael Jack...