No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

87. Graduation day

9.1K 614 418
By littleLion4321

They made a celebration for Sicheng in Taeil's house and were pretty surprised when Kun appeared with a huge teddy bear for the boy. He tried to be nice and they avoided a quarrel especially because Sicheng kept everyone in a good mood dancing around the living room while doing funny faces.

Soon Jae woke up to Taeil's alam clock on Friday, the last day of high school for him, and he realized how much he will miss this time.

It took him long to get up and get ready. Breakfast was a painful experience today and he double checked his mirror reflection before he had left the house. To his horror Taeil got the taxi again and drove over to Doyoung then to the flat where Ten was renting a small room, and even all the way to the company building where they picked up Sicheng from the dorm. Taeil was so absent minded he passed a crossing on a red light causing Jae to shout loudly.

"Sorry," he muttered slowing down.

They parked next to the school building and Sicheng jumped out followed by a rather pale Ten.

"I will miss it so much, I can't believe it's the last day," Doyoung looked at his friends.

"Me too," whispered Jae who has never found the school building that pretty.

"Think about it we will be at university together, you all got in right?" Taeil glanced at them.

"I did," said Jae but Doyoung kept quiet and they turned to him.

He was observing something through the window and Jae felt a unpleasant wince inside.

"Doyoung you have the third best grades and exam results at school right after me and Kun so no way you didn't get in," said Taeil.

"Oh I did, but... I'm not going," Doyoung finally looked at them.

"What, are you crazy!" Taeil raised his voice.

"Why?" stuttered Jae.

"I... I auditioned for a band and got in," Doyoung's face was now as red as his hair.

"A band," repeated Taeil. "But it's not a reason to dump university, look me and Jae we have our careers and we're still going," said Taeil.

"Yes but... but the record company is in.. in Thailand," stuttered Doyoung.

"What!" Taeil groaned. "How on Earth are you auditioning for a band in Thailand!" Taeil was shouting when Doyoung lowered is head.

"I... I really had no chances here, did I... you two have received record deals I don't want to be left behind, it's a good company and a chance. Maybe if if I will become famous there I might get a chance to come back and start as a solo artist," he explained.

"Kim Doyoung for the first time in your life you're not making any sense at all!" shouted Taeil and he slightly reminded Jae of his mother.

"But... I will come to visit from time to time, and write letters," assured Doyoung.

"You spoiled my vision," Taeil had tears in his eyes and he slammed the door shut behind him when he left the car.

"He will get ovef it, I'm happy fof you," said Jae.

"Thanks," Doyoung glanced at Taeil who was hurrying to the school building.

Jae grabbed the car keys and they got out while he locked the doors.

He understood Taeil's wish to go to university together, because they had always been together since kindergarten and Jae felt another empty hole inside him, first Taeyong and now Doyoung was leaving for himself. So Jae had his head low when he walked through the corridors to the gym where rows and rows of chairs and a stage were had been set. The whole school was there and Maek was running to the graduates giving them little bunches of flowers from the younger students. Jae glanced around the room to notice Taeil and Sicheng sitting in a front row, right behind them there were Kun with Johnny and Hansol. Taeil was still red when he jumped up and started to talk to an older man with a long beard Jae was seeing for the first time. He left Doyoung and walked there.

"Oh Jae, meet Mr. Rabinski," said Taeil who tried his best to keep clam. "He was my employer this year," explained the boy.

"Employef? What do you mean?" asked Jae.

"Oh when I got expelled I worked in Mr. Rabinski's restaurant," said Taeil.

"As a waitef?" asked Jae.

"No as a singer," Taeil blushed. "But now I don't need to do it anymore."

Jae finally knew what Taeil was doing in the evenings and he smiled to himself, his friends had kept a lot of secrets but in this moment someone shouted Taeil's name and they turned around to see Minju. She ran to them jumping at Taeil kissing him passionately what made Jae look anywhere but at them.

"Ym Mr. Rabinski this is my lovely girlfriend Minju," Taeil explained while Jae caught Lauren's glance that was furious and hurt. She turned to Yuta and started to lick his neck but he shook her off as he was hopelessly glancing two rows behind him towards Sicheng.

Jae giggled tables had turned since last year.

He walked to the empty chair next to Doyoung and received a small yellow flower bouquet from Mark on the way.

"It will be a great graduation man," Mark tapped his shoulder so Jae smiled.

He sat next to Doyoung when he heard Kun's voice behind him.

"I can't believe you passed all seven, you probably paid a gratification to the examiner which I will surely report."

Jae glanced around quickly to catch Kun talking to Hansol who had unawareness written all over his face when he was busy winking to all girls that were sitting around him.

"I bet you can only get a job as a window cleaner, or something similar, but I guess even that requires more brain," Kun rolled his eyes while Jae giggled turning around.

Taeil came to them but saw Doyoung who took a place two rows in front of them yet Minju hurried to her brother Sicheng and kissed his cheek causing him to wince and beg her to stop.

She finally freed him form her arms and ran back to Taeil while she received an angry glance from Yuta who probably had no ides she's Sicheng's sister.

"Hello everyone," said headmaster Johnson approaching the platform and Jae turned around to spot his dad right next to Taeil's and Doyoung's parents who waved to him.

He was happy his dad came and was still proud of him but the thought about his mum brought pain. He concentrated on the ceremony instead, headmaster Johnson was as always on point and waisted no time so his speech lasted maybe five minutes. Then Mr. Moo and Miss Hillary started to read out the names of the students while each walked up to received the diploma and greetings. Jae glanced right at Doyoung because the sets on his left were empty, he began to sweat from nervousness.

Thank you so so much for all your support, I can't put it into words 💕

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae's graduation day?

I'm so excited and also scared for the books final next week, it's been an amazing journey. Still if this book could get 100K reads till the end of it it will be a dream come true.

P.S. Have I told you how much I love Winjun? Here's a sweet photo for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
123K 4.6K 38
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦" In which the boys always treasured y/n, their only girl friend. Foll...
11K 659 30
"You loved me back then, but what about now?" In which Taeyong is unfortunately reunited with his first love years after their bitter and messy break...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...