Redrawn

By _Jazzabelle_

I'm really bad at descriptions so just read the book. Its good I swear. More

The Original Sketch
Sorry, No Second Sketches
Guest Speaker
Leona's Past Part 1
Leona's Past Part 2
Friend's Reunited
Relationship Problems
Special Date and Paper Collecting
Stalker Watcher
No New Friends
Searching For Her
Fur Lease Novel Dot
Christmas Trip
Who Is She
JK I Lied
Christina and Gabriella
Lyd and Mel
Are You Really Found?
Shading and Blending
Xa
Insanity
Graduation Day
Life Goes On
Baller Problems
Carter and Rae
Single Soul
Back Home
Just why tho? (Issa snitch)
To Escape or Not to Escape
What Matters In Life?
COLD NIGHTS ALONE

Without a Trace

49 3 2
By _Jazzabelle_

Jayden's POV

     I wake with the feeling that something was off. I don't know what it was all I know is that I had to pee. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 8:30 in the morning dang I got an hour to meet that cutie I saw yesterday. We agreed to go out for breakfast today at 9:30. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business. While I'm washing my hands I hear a loud scream. I dry my hands and run out to where everyone was. Kiara was frantically running around and Lexi and Christina were just waking up. "Why the fuck are you screaming like someone shot you in the eyeball at fucking 8:30 in the got damn morning?" Chris asks rubbing her eyes and putting the pillow back over her face to block out the light. "Your bestfriend and Capri are nowhere to be found you ass wipe." She says hitting Chris with the pillow. "Maybe they went to get breakfast girl chill the fuck out." Chris said throwing the pillow at her and missing by an inch. "She would have texted us telling us that she left or left us a note and there is neither of them. Plus there are glass shards in the trash can." She said sitting down. "Well I gotta go if y'all hear anything keep me posted." I say walking out of the door. Time for my date. I hope Lee's ok.

Capri's POV

     I wake up and look at the time and it's 9:00.  I gotta get to the trap and work out some shit. So lemme tell y'all a little more about me. I'm a Kingpin and the most well known at that. The cops stay trying to find dirt on me but that business degree did help some. The government believes I own a firearm distribution company. While that is the case, some of the factories I own are used for drugs. My parents died doing the same thing my sister and I are doing and our grandmother hates the fact that we are doing the same shit that got her daughter and son in law killed. She never did like our father for getting our mother in this lifestyle it even after he died, mom took over and things picked up like he never left. When she died we took over and I was only 15 Lydia was 14. My whole life has been centered around this lifestyle and it was never going to change. When I was 9 my father taught me how drugs were supposed to be bagged and how the people bagging them were supposed to be working. Never leave them alone is what he told me. When I was 10 my mom taught me how to aim and shoot so I never miss. When I turned 14 my father died and my mom began to teach us how to take over the business. Come to think of it, it seemed like she knew that she was gonna die that day. That someone was coming for her but that's the past.

     I looked at my phone and see texts from Ray and Lydia as well as a missed call from my grandmother. I check Rays text first.

💩Fart Face😶: Aye the meeting got pushed back to 11:30 because Officer Paul got a last minute page so she wouldn't be available till 11:00.

Me: Move it too noon and make sure there's lunch there.

💩Fart Face😶: Bet

I then go and check Lyd's text.

Lil Sis👧🏾🤙🏾: Hey it's a dude we caught trying to sell you out to the police we got him in the dungeons on the 10th floor. Are heading over after the meeting?

Me: Nah we gonna go before and you know the meeting isn't until 12:00 meet me there at 10:00.

Lil Sis 👧🏾🤙🏾: Oh I thought it was changed to 11:30 but ok.

Me: I just had it changed.

Lil Sis 👧🏾🤙🏾: oh ok see you at 10.

Me: Bet

I'll call my grandmother when I'm in the car. I look at the time and it's 9:15 let me get ready so I can get this shit over with. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I brush my teeth and wash my face before taking off my boxers and sports bra. I hop in the shower and wash myself. Gotta stay clean cause dirty bitches are lonely bitches. After I finish I step out and dry myself off. I put only clothes and go to check on Leona. I see Maria sitting there and she just shook her head as if she knew my question. I walked out the room and the keys to my Genali I would drive my other cars but I am lazy and the Genali is closest to the key box. I get in and pull up to the gate. The guards open the gate and I pull onto the road. I pull out my phone and call my grandmother. She doesn't pick up and it goes to voice mail. It is 9:30 isn't it dang. She's in her Tai Chi class. I'll call her on the way to the meeting.

       I pull up to our dungeons and to be quite honest it's just an old office building I bought to use as a dungeon. I walk in and the security look and nod at me. I nod back and continue to the elevator. I press the 10th floor button and wait for the elevator to reach the top floor. Once it reaches the floor the doors open and I walk out. Lydia was standing by the elevators tapping away on her phone. Once she looks up she puts it away and starts to walk down the hallway. "Sup Pri." She says looking at me. "Nothing much Leona's at my house but she still sleep. Either way, who is it that was gonna snitch?" I ask as we turn the corner. "It was a distribution manager. Sellers overheard him on the phone talking about meeting an officer." She says opening the door. There were four other soldiers there and they walked out once we walked in the door. I pull the bag off of ole dude's head and his eyes got as big as plates when he saw who I was. "So what were you going to tell the cops? You were gonna tell them about how you were a manager at a drug distribution center. You know you were setting yourself up correct?" I grab a cleaver and slowly walk towards him. He start to shake his head and tears rushed down his face.

     I stab his ankle and slowly begin to cut off his foot. Lyd stood there with a box and I put the foot in the pink box with a pink glittery bow. Don't judge me, when my father started this all he had one day was a purple glittery box to put the body parts in to sent to the family. Ever since then its been a signature for us to do this. I strip him and cut his dick and balls off and place them in the box along with the foot. I cut his hand and head off and put them all in the box. I wash my hands and look down at my clothes. They were filled with blood and guts I needed to go change. "Aye Lyd you need a ride to the meeting we got an hour to get there?" I ask opening the door and the soldiers and cleanup crew walk back in. "Nah I got somethings I gotta finish up here but I'll see you at the meeting." She said handing the box to her assistant. Lydia was the head over this building. She dealt with people who were traitors like the one I just killed, other dealers selling on my turf, workers stealing from me, anything that deals with people fucking with me and my business she is over. There are probably 50 people here right now who we are questioning or trying to get information from. I ride down the elevator and walk out to my car. I drive back home and see a blue Audi R8 Coupe sitting in front of the house. Oh lord why is she here? Why can't she just leave me the fuck alone.

     I get out of the car and walk over to her and my guard. "Hey babe why did you take me off the list? How am I supposed to get in to come see you?" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I remove her arms and step back. "Hey I told you to not come back here. You were taken off of the list because we are no longer together. Why the fuck would I stay with a cheater. Honestly you were a distraction until I got what I wanted and now I do. Now you can leave willingly or you could be forcefully taken off of my property and that car can go right back into my garage where it belongs. Be happy I'm not making you return everything I bought you. Without me that college you're at now you would never be there. Those clothes in your closet you wouldn't have. That car you're driving you wouldn't have so leave and never come back." I say dismissing her. She stays and attempts to defend herself. "One I never cheated on you so we can cut that bullshit right now." "Nah, nah, nah, see that's where your wrong. You know my occupation babygirl. You know who I have in my corner and that I would be a dumbass to not have them watch you. They saw you go to Christina's dorm multiple times and saw you go to multiple places with her. Your dumbass didn't even try and hide yall relationship. Posting pictures of yall on Instagram and Snapchat. I'm not stupid. Now this is your last chance to leave. Raeil go for your own good." I say and she walks up to me and crashes her lips onto mine. This bitch can't take a hint. I push her back and snap my fingers. Three of my guards come out of the guard station and stand behind her. "Take her home and bring the car back. When your done put it in the empty spot in the garage." I go into my car and look at the time. Its 11:30 I have to change and make it to the meeting in 30 minutes. Why can't my life be easy.  I think I can do 30 minutes to change and make it to the trap.

A/N: Raeil been fuckin with Capri and Christina danggggg she a hoe for real. AND Capri the reason why she's in college that's foul. Cheating on the person who paid for your education. But Lydia thoooooo she fine af too. They life story is sad. Mom and pops died doing what they doing. See y'all next week tho. -Stay Saucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 342 16
Ok...I'm not really good at story descriptions,so please just read,I assure you ,you would enjoy it......and if you don't know yet, this is my first...
18.1K 473 12
Good books need no description! Just Reading!«
211K 5.9K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌
7K 107 17
Just read. itll explain itself