The Werewolf Bounty Hunter

By DevilsAngel1210

'Grim', 'Reaper', and 'Grim Reaper' these are the names I am known by now. My name used to be Josephine or Jo... More

The Werewolf Bounty Hunter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note :-(

Chapter 4

1.7K 52 6
By DevilsAngel1210

      Hello readers,

      Here it is chapter 4!!!

      Hope those of you that are reading this story are enjoying it as much as I am writing it!!!!

      Anyways...

      Vote, Comment, or Fan and let me know what you think because I would really like to know what you guys think of this story!!!!

      P.S. the song on the side has nothing to do with the story I just enjoy listening to the song!!! Its one of my favorites!!!

      Soo....

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

****************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

(Joey’s P.O.V.)

Walking up the stairs to the front door I slip on some sunglasses for an extra precaution because one can never come to prepared when in comes to facing ones shitty past right?

Before Rick and I are even have even walked half way up the stairs the giant elegant door opens revealing a maid mid thirties dressed in a mid length black uniform, white leggings and comfortable shoes but from the expression on her face I can tell she is really sacred and uncomfortable.

Hell who wouldn’t be with me rep it makes anyone who doesn’t know me uneasy.

“Hello you must be ‘The Grim Reaper’ .” she says holding out her hand for Rick to take.

For some reason unknown to me I have the sudden urge to laugh.

“No sorry,” Rick says uncomfortably “I am not ‘The Grim Reaper’ I am just her partner,” Rick tells the maid quickly shaking her hand before turning his attention to me “She is ‘The Grim Reaper’.” he says shrugging his shoulder 

I swear if I wanted to laugh a few seconds ago the poor maid reaction to who I was nearly had me rolling around on the ground because her chocolate brown eyes grow to the size of saucers and her mouth completely drops open in shock.

“Rick tell me something why is it whenever we meet someone they always assume that you are ‘The Grim Reaper’ and not me?” I says choking on my laughter

Because really it is true whenever we go on a royal meet and greet all the royals always assume that Rick has my title and that I am just his hot side kick. 

When actually it is the complete opposite.

“Maybe because when someone thinks of the actual ‘Grim Reaper’ they see a guy in a black cloak, giant scythe and a scream mask.” Rick tells me “Now in the case of your rep I bet they are thing about a dark man with broods and doesn’t say anything.” Rick says laughing a little himself.

“True people need to use their imaginations though because I am starting to get tired of people assuming that your ‘The Grim Reaper’ just because you’re a guy.” I tell him semi serious “I mean girls can be just as vicious as guys and kill just as good if not better because we as females are much more flexible than you males and unlike you guys we actually use our head while we fight and kill.” I say matter of factly 

We should probably stop talking because the poor maid looks like she is about to faint but what the hell might as well have some fun while it lasts.

“True and your flexibly is what makes you so good in bed to so that is a diffident plus.” He jokes 

I scowl at him because yes we share the same bed we don’t have a sexual relationship he just helps keep my nightmares at bay.

I kind of have a fucked up past what with my ‘parents’ constant physical and mental not to mention emotional abuse for what fifteen nearly sixteen years of my life, hell my whole pack hated and despised my existence but none more so than my family, but all that abuse was bound to fuck me up and make me do some fucked up shit that is until ‘he’ (not my mate) saved me after I ran away.

‘He’ taught me to fight and kill, ‘he’ made me the person I am today, he also was there for the birth of my son and taught me how to kill immortals.

Just so anyone doesn’t get confused immortals are those who can live forever, like vampire, fairies, some witches, and werewolves and though they can live forever that doesn’t mean that they are unkillable.

“You’re such a pig I say walking past him and the maid.

The front entrance hall surprisingly looks the same.

Same pale cream walls and dark wood desks off to the side with the same white roses in porcelain vases decorated with different colors and same crystal chandelier that has always made me want to swing like a monkey from it before I do a back flip.

‘It bring back memories?’ Rick asks through our own personal mind link

‘Yup and surprisingly its one of the rare good memories that I actually have.’ I say keep my eyes straight ahead and my face void of any and all emotions.

‘You actually have good memories of your past!?” Rick asks shocked because though I have some good memories of my past bad memories over shadow those good memories by a long shot.

‘Yes I was once friends with the princess, she was two years younger than me but she was my best friend and we always used to play together when we were younger... yet another reason I never wanted to come back.” I say bitterly pulling my leather jacket tighter around my body as a cool breeze whips through the entrance hall.

I hate being here there are to many memories.

“If you will please follow me I have been instructed by my masters to show you two to your rooms.” the maid from before says with a fake smile plastered to her face but she eyes me uneasily.

Can’t say I blame the poor maid though I would be uneasy too if I were her I mean my presence just screams ‘DANGEROUS!!! DO NOT FUCK WITH’

“Actually Grim and I share a room so you can show us to one of the room you people picked out.” Rick tell the maid who I might add looks laughably relieved with the fact that she isn’t going to be alone with me.

“Oh alright then.” she says with fake cheerfulness as she guides us to some familiar hallways to one of the guest rooms mine and Ricks bags are sitting on the bed,

See I never understood how they can do that...

“My masters wish to meet you at the formal dinner tonight.” The maid tells us “I have to ask do you guys have any formal wear?” the maids says eyeing what Rick and I are wearing distastefully

Rick and I look at one another before bursting into fits of laughter.

“Look lady.” I tell the maid “Rick and I are the councils killers,” I tell her to clear up whatever she thought our job was in the first place what did she think we sat in an office all day filling out paperwork... uh I think not “Killing is our job and we can’t exactly do our job if I am wearing a formal and dress and high heels and a tux can be restricting so to answer your question why and the hell would either of us even own a thing of formal wear when our job is taxing and requires lots of physical movement” I ask

“Okay I will call for the royal stylist then.” the maid mumbles before shutting the door scurrying off somewhere.

Oh joy the royal stylist... note the sarcasm

“Come on Joe lets unpack.” Rick says turning his back on my and unzipping his bag and starts to put things away.

Ten minuets later all my things that I am going to have to use over the next the week are put away.

Ever heard of the game called seven minuets in hell when you spin a bottle and who ever it lands on you get stuck in some sort of crowed room for seven minuets and now lets say that the bottle landed on someone you hated with a passion... well now extend that time you have to stay with them into seven days and you will know exactly what I am feeling at this exact moment.

Not five minuets after I finally finished packing the royal ‘stylist’ came to primp both Rick and I much to our displeasure.

Rick the poor guy is getting his eye brows plucked at this very moment.

I can honestly say that my femine habits saved me this time around so these freaks didn’t even bother to mess with my eye brows but they did decide that I must go all out tonight.

My black hair is getting curled so that they can do some sort of updo that is until I told them I want my hair down tonight and I don’t give a damn what is in style all they can do is curl my hair and pin it back so it isn’t in my face.

Poor Rick ended up with his back wavy hair cut which just means that one of the stylists added even more layers to his hair and straightened it which honestly looked really nice.

Rick could totally rock the goth look if he really wanted to, I mean he already always wears black, Rick is still wearing his brothers dog tags though under his tux shirt.

What happened to me you might as well I ended up wear a floor length white dress that shows plenty of cleavage, has a huge slit that goes from the bottom of my dress to nearly the top of my thigh, the straps of the dress wrap around my neck making a small ‘X’ on my upper back but my whole lower back is exposed.

My eyes have been done up all smoky like to bring out my ‘blue’ eyes, I am wearing red lipstick, eye liner, mascara, large hoop earring my grandmothers necklace it tucked safely in my bust but I am wearing a small diamond necklace that Rick bought me for my birthday last year.

All in all I look good.

But then again I have always cleaned up nice when I wanted to actually do the work and pain involved.

But considering my line of work what’s the point?

I hate dressing up with a passion and the only time I do is when we have to meet the stupid royals.

I say they are stupid because sometimes they are oblivious fools, thinking that people won’t kill them because of their royal blood but in fact that only makes them have a larger target on their backs and then people like me and Rick are stuck rounding up and killing the people who want to kill the royals.

Oh the joys of my job not only protecting other supernaturals and council member which in my eyes are expendable; because really when one is to set in their ways to see the light I think that they need to go so we can replace them with someone more opened minded, but protecting the royal families from the shadows on a day to day basis.

            “Time to go.” Rick says lowly to me breaking me out of my thoughts

            Being the gentlemen that Rick is he helps me up before placing his had passively on my lower back and leading me to the grand hall where we will meet the royals and eat dinner and afterward dance.

            Sound like fun?

            I think not.

            Rick leads me into the hall and instantly all eyes are on us.

            Well here goes nothing.

            Keeping my eyes straight ahead and my head held high, Rick and I descend the stairs ignoring everyone’s surprised and scared murmurs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.3K 34
1 month ago i found a dog in the middle of the street. 1 month ago, he became my best friend. 1 month ago, he became my closest companion. My amig...
608K 25.9K 34
Ten days? You have ten days left to live, but in those ten days, you have to act like you're dating him. What type of situation is that? A messed up...
3.2K 98 14
It was the drunk diver who started it. With one swerve killed both my parents and sent me and my brother into some foster place. Then it was that fev...
35.4K 776 14
**Small smut/ gore warning! **Perfect grammar/ spelling not included **Good story not included **SPOILERS **lol, you don't have to be a Psycho to re...