𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 ||𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮...

Від hqheaven

it's a simple fairytale about a prince who fell in love.....with a prince. a story of two hearts that no one... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Bonus)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Ask!
Chapter 15 (Bonus)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Bonus)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
A/N
surprise

Chapter 12 (Bonus)

9.5K 684 1.8K
Від hqheaven

"Execute him" he commanded and watched as the sharp end of the guillotine chopped that man's  head off in an instant. Blood started dripping, but the man didn't flinch.

"Your Highness, is there anyone else?" a knight asked as he approached the king.

"No. You're free to go after this mess is cleaned up" he spoke in a serious tone, making everyone obey him.

"At least it's not a public execution this time" Konoha said as he walked up to him.

"Public ones take time and preparation, honestly I had no intention to do so. Plus I wanted this scum to die as soon as possible" he said in a disgusted tone and turned to his assistant.

"What did he do to make you this angry, Bokuto?" he raised an eyebrow.

"He went around the kingdom announcing that Bokuto Koutarou is evil and how I am the worst person ever, he even tried to injure me and my horse. Am I that evil Konoha?" Bokuto turned to the light-haired boy.

"No Your Highness, you are the best" he complimented the king, and yet he knew himself that he was lying.

"That's what I thought. Anyway, let's go and take a stroll around the town, shall we? I heard that the merchants came back, I should pay them a visit" Bokuto said and fixed the golden crown on his head.

Konoha simply nodded and followed him.

Bokuto Koutarou is the king of the Fukurudoni kingdom. He is the one who completely changed this place.

Even when he was little everybody noticed how different he was. His father was a kind man who wanted to fix all the broken ties with other kingdoms, yet he decided to do it too late. Bokuto was 16 when his father told him that he wants to fix ties with the Yaku Kingdom, but he was against it, Bokuto didn't want that - he wanted all the other kingdoms to fear Fukurodani.

What do you think he did? He overthrew his own father and took the throne. He wasn't a simple prince anymore, he became a king.

White and golden flags soon were turned into black and golden ones, the security was tightened, all ties were cut. First thing he did to prove his power was taking over a couple of smaller kingdoms next to Fukurodani.

Soon his dream came true as Fukurodani became known as the most evil kingdom out of all, even the atmosphere and nature around the kingdom was a sign of that.

Surrounded by the darkest forests and mountains, always under the rainy clouds stood a kingdom. No one dared to come close to it.

Konoha has been Bokuto's friend since he was little, he was the first one to notice his thirst for absolute monarchy, his sick and twisted mind. Yet, he stood by his side and was probably the only one who stood at his level.

The rules in the kingdom became stricter. No one was allowed to marry anyone from other kingdoms, no one was allowed to say a bad word about the king or his assistant, no one could leave the kingdom without the permission.

Fukurodani only opened it's gates during the Owl Festival season, allowing travellers and a few merchants from powerful kingdoms such as Karasuno Kingdom and Iwaizumi Kingdom enter the area.

It only lasted a week so some people would sneak out and run away, but most of the people stayed under the protection of the king, praising and worshipping him.

It just so happened that this day was the first one of the Owl Festival, which is a festival to celebrate the day when Bokuto Koutarou became the king.

"Where shall we head first?" Konoha asked.

"Somewhere where I could eat. I'm hungry and if I don't eat soon I will throw a tantrum" Bokuto said and headed to the south part of the town. It was filled with people baking goods and cooking other dishes.

Bokuto's favorite place to eat was already open so he headed straight there. He opened the door and inhaled deeply, allowing the smell of beer fill his lungs.

"Good day my King, what could I offer you?" the owner of the place asked.

"Oh, just the usual. Two beers, pork and bread. " Bokuto said and sat down, Konoha sat in front of him.

The place wasn't crowded, only those who didn't fear the king went there, a couple of those guys were actually generals.

Soon their food and drinks were brought and Bokuto instantly dug in. His plate was empty in no time, so he wanted to ask for seconds. He turned around to find the owner, but his eyes fell onto someone else.

Someone who he hasn't seen in that place yet. He sat with a hood on his head, probably trying to hide his identity. To Bokuto he seemed suspicious.

He stood up and walked over to that table, startling the owner and people around him.

"Hey.. I haven't seen you here before. Who are you?" he asked, but the persona stayed quiet.

"I asked you a question" Bokuto said in a rougher tone.

"So just because you asked I have to answer?" a weirdly smooth and soft voice spoke from under the hood.

"I am your king, so yes, you have to answer" Bokuto clenched his fists. Damn, it was pissing him off.

"You're not my king" the person spoke again, just as softly as before which drove Bokuto even angrier. Who was this person and why was he so rude?

"Excuse me?!" Bokuto exclaimed.

The person suddenly stood up and took off the hood. He looked at Bokuto and repeated his words:

"You are not my king"

Bokuto wanted to say something, but the words didn't seem to come out. This definitely wasn't someone from the Fukurodani kingdom, he looked way more exotic. He had green piercing eyes, wild black hair, his skin was pale.

"Who are you?" Bokuto asked, still cautious.

"I'm a traveller, and I'm guessing you're the king. I heard rumors about you, it seems that they are true" he said. Normally Bokuto would get angry, but there was something about this mystery traveller that made him interested and excited instead of angry.

"Oh, I see. May I know your name?" he asked.

And yet the green-eyed traveller turned around and started walking out.

"No, you may not" he said and left the place. Bokuto wasn't sure if he should go after the person or no.

"You're oddly calm." Konoha suddenly said, making Bokuto come back to the real world.

"Yeah... He's weird" Bokuto said and shook his head. He went back to his table and finished his beer, he still couldn't stop thinking about the traveller. Who was he? Where was he from?

The rest of the day went by quietly. Bokuto walked around the south part of the town, he bought a bunch of stuff and questioned the merchants about the situation in other kingdoms. He was pretty surprised to hear about the sudden bond between Yaku and Haiba kingdoms, Iwaizumi kingdom seemed to stay quiet, while Karasuno up to something again. He never understood King Sawamura Daichi, he was too kind.

The next day was similar, which made Bokuto bored. So he decided to visit his father, who despised him. No wonder his father was locked deep in the dungeons of the castle.

Speaking of dungeons, Bokuto found a gold mine there, not a literal one, but he found secret rooms that belonged to the First King, this was where he got his crown from.

His father once again started screaming at him, telling him how much he hated him, Bokuto just laughed. Naturally, he would have executed him, but he wanted him to suffer.

After that he went back to the castle and had a meeting with the generals about the possibility of war and their chance to win. So far the only kingdom that they would loose against was Iwaizumi one. He envied them, he envied the power and respect Iwaizumi Hajime had.

And so the day went by, another one came and this time Bokuto decided to go to the eastern part of the town. They seemed to be selling valuable stuff there.

How surprised do you think he was when he saw the same mystery traveller there, looking at bows and deciding whether or not he should buy one.

He approached the male, trying to startle him, but for some reason he failed.

"King, you're here again." he spoke in a same sweet tone.

"I am in fact, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I need a new bow, my last one was broke. I wasn't surprised, it was like 6 years old already. I need it for hunt, I'm a traveller after all" he explained.

"Oh, may I recommend?" Bokuto asked, it wasn't like him to do this, but this traveller made Bokuto act weird.

"Of course King" he agreed and smiled slightly, making Bokuto's heart stop for a second.

He pointed at the finest and probably most expensive bow out of all.

"Even archers in my army use this one. It's comfortable and is made out of the finest pine wood" Bokuto explained. The traveller thought for a second before buying one, to Bokuto's surprise he had quite a lot of gold coins.

"In exchange of me suggesting which bow to buy, may I know your name?" Bokuto asked.

The travelled turned to him, once again piercing through Bokuto with his green eyes.

"Akaashi Keiji is my name" Akaashi said as he fixed his hair.

"That's a rather interesting name... Would you allow me to change your mind about me? Let's spend this day together" Bokuto didn't know why he said that, but Akaashi nodded.

"Sure. You have one day" he smirked and started walking.

"So, where are you from?" Bokuto asked.

"I was born in a small village which stood next to Oikawa kingdom. But the village went down in flames one day, so instead of moving into the kingdom I decided to travel. It's fun, I get so see many different things, I get to experience many different cultures and lifestyles. My favorite one by far is the exotic life of the Yuuji kingdom. Have you been there?" Akaashi turned his head to Bokuto.

"No. I haven't left this kingdom" he answered.

"What a shame. Yuuji kingdom stands right by the sea. A lush jungle surrounds it's west wall. Oh, the atmosphere there! It's perfect! I got to meet the king himself, he's the most reckless person ever" Akaashi ranted with a smile on his face.

"Sounds like a good place. What do you think of this place?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi thought for a few seconds before answering.

"This place is....dark.. The people are cheerful and all, but the atmosphere here... It's dark and scary.. Probably because of you" Akaashi spoke.

Bokuto felt as if someone stabbed him right in then heart, did he really turn his kingdom into this? All he wanted was a powerful kingdom... He didn't want...that.

Bokuto spent the whole day walking around with Akaashi. He learned a lot! As it turned out Akaashi is the same age as him, he is intelligent. Unlike the majority of people he did not only know how to read, he also knows how to write properly, he even practises calligraphy. He knows how to use a sword and a bow.

Bokuto was amazed by how extraordinary Akaashi is. He just couldn't understand why he was so drawn to him. Was it fate that brought that charming stranger into this kingdom? Is there some kind nof prophecy that Bokuti doesn't know about?

The words that Akaashi spoke before they went seperate ways were stuck in head.

"Bokuto, you're a good person on the inside, I can feel it, but I'm still scared to stand next you"

Bokuto couldn't stop thinking about him, he was so busy thinking about him that he didn't notice how fast the last day of the festival came.

And only in the morning when he woke up he realized that this was the day when Akaashi leaves the kingdom, he might not come back at all.

Bokuto rushed out of the kingdom, the town was closing the festival and getting ready for the "quiet evening", which was a massive prayer for Bokuto's mother.

The gates were about to close, so Bokuto had to hurry up.

He felt a tad relieved once he saw  Akaashi heading out.

"Akaashi!" He called him.

He had already stepped out of Fukurodani grounds, and yet he turned around and waited till the King reached him.

"Stay" was the first thing Bokuto said once he reached him.

"Why?" Akaashi asked.

"I don't know... I want you to stay.. I don't know how to describe this feeling, but I know that if you leave I'll hate myself for letting you escape my hands" Bokuto said as he took Akaashi's cold hands.

"Ask yourself if you would be okay with me being by your side, if you would be okay with kissing me and keeping me close..." Akaashi said and squeezed Bokuto's firm hands.

Bokuto closed his eyes and tried to imagine. Just the pure image of Akaashi by his side made him feel warmer.

"I guess I would be okay with that" he said.

"Bokuto, don't you think that what you're feeling is love?" Akaashi asked making Bokuto freeze in his place.

Was this love?

"I'm not sure.. Probably, I'm not smart enough to understand. How could I make you stay?" Bokuto practically begged.

"Promise me you'll change. Promise me that you'll use the kindness of your heart to rule this kingdom. If you can promise me that, then I'll stay by your side forever" Akaashi said and smiled at the flustered King.

"I promise,if you promise to hold me by the hand and show me the right way" Bokuto said and waited for Akaashi's answer.

He watched as he leaned in and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"I promise, my king"

.

.

.

.

.

...

So, here's your BokuAka chapter! I like it personally, because it's not live between two royals, it's love between an evil king and a pure-hearted traveller.

Hope you liked it too!

This chapter is dedicated to LittleAkaashiTrash because THEY'RE A PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE BEAN WHO KEEP ME MOTIVATED ALL THE TIME

P.S IM TURNING 17 TOMORROW YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

-hatari.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.4K 309 8
When two ppl fall for each other through comfort and actions , without any words , their presence with eachother was enough to feel their silent lov...
Suicide Buddies Від gemma young

Підліткова література

37.5K 3.6K 53
"My mother once told me there are three, and only three, truly defining moments in your life. One: When you don't know. Two: When you realize you don...
12.3K 337 10
A fine little story of how two lonely shinobi hearts slowly come together. Maybe even with one or two detours! Updates will follow very irregularly a...
27.2K 1.9K 16
A love story between two boys, one being bright, smart and popular while the other was the complete opposite; expression less, cold and intimidating...